Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brotherly Love

"Ryan rubbed Sylvia's bare back with the soapy sponge as she took her bath"

6
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
802 words 802 words
Ryan Walsh was a thirty two year old man and his younger sister, Sylvia, was twenty nine. They'd always got a long but wound each other up so much sometimes like all brothers and sisters do.

They both lived with their parents and were very close. They'd talk about their recent relationships and help each other out. They'd always help one another when they were in trouble.

One evening Sylvia took a long hot bath and hummed to herself rubbing soap all over her body. Unknown to her that there was a tiny peep hole into the bedroom next door to it which was Ryan's room.

Ryan heard his sister humming but couldn't help but to spy on her through the peep hole. He saw her raising a perfectly shaped leg out of the water and rubbing it with soap. He gulped nervously as he knew he should look away and not spy on his sister. But watching his sister take a bath was a turn on for him. Especially as he watched her sit up in the bath and start rubbing her huge breasts with soap and water. Ryan felt a movement in his trousers and saw to his horror his cock had grown. As he kept on watching, his hand went down to his shaft and started rubbing it. His sister was gorgeous. Tall, tanned, with long blonde hair and big breasts. When Ryan saw Sylvia stand up and climb out the bath, he undid his trousers and let his fully grown dick out. His right hand grabbed hold of his shaft and started masturbating whilst watching his sister dry her body.

Ryan went over to his bed and sat down to masturbate he didnt want her to see him. He had the image of his sister naked in the bath sponging her breasts in his mind as he masturbated faster and faster. His breathing increased as he orgasmed, his body spasming. Ryan clenched his teeth from crying out in pleasure.
After Ryan got his breath back he felt ashamed, hated himself because he just masturbated over his younger sister who was getting sexier every day. He put some trousers on and casually went over to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Are you decent?" he asked.

"I'm in the bath but I can't reach my back. Can you scrub it for me," she replied.

"Sylvia, you just had a bath, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but I want another one. So could you scrub my back or not?" Sylvia said.

Ryan gulped and opened the door and told himself not to get aroused again by his sister in the bathtub.

sophithomas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sophithomas

He walked over and crouched down behind her and took the sponge she gave him and started scrubbing her smooth skin with it.

"Ooh, that feels good," she said.

That made his erection come back to life and start to strain against his pants.

"Could you do my front also."

Ryan's trousers were getting uncomfortable now. His right hand shifted his balls as he leaned over and sponged her front. His sister moaned loudly making one of the buttons on his trousers came away from the seem and fell into the bathwater because his erection was getting too large.

Sylvia picked up the button and examined it closely "that's strange. Whose button is this?" she asked. She turned around and gasped out loud when she saw her brother's erection. She quickly got out of the bath and she realised she was feeling aroused by his erection. Sylvia stepped closer to Ryan and her hands went to his trousers and unbuttoned them and undid the zip pulling them down.

Ryan gasped, "Sylvia, we shouldn't be doing this," he said, nervously. "Its wrong."

She grinned up at him and then crouched down on her knees and took him fully into her mouth making him gasp out loud. She moved her head back and forth on his cock. Sylvia knew it was wrong having sexual feelings for her brother but she thought he was so sexy. She wanted him.

After five minutes, Sylvia laid down on the cold floor in the bathroom and opened her legs wide for her brother.

Ryan didn't have to think twice he bent down and got in between her legs and pushed himself inside her. Making them both gasp. He rubbed her clitoris as he fucked her feeling how soft and warm and how incredibly wet she was. He grunted deeply and thrusted deeper inside her. Ryan placed each of her feet on his shoulders and thrusted harder and deeper making her cry out in pleasure.

His body convulted after five minutes because he was very horny and ejeculated inside his sister.

Sylvia came shortly afterwards.

Ryan and Sylvia lay side by side breathless.

Thinking what amazing sex that was.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments