Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

brotherly love

"looking a her in her bikini i couldn't stop my dick form hardening."

6
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
*this story is from a boys perspective*





I remember it like was yesterday it was the best year ever! 

*FLASHBACK*

I was 18 going on 19 and I was finally returning home from college. Letting my parents know this over the phone they did'int seem to happy "hey mom and dad im going to be home soon!" I say over the phone grinning "Aiden you know me and your father are not going to be there! can't you just come once we come back from your father's business? you know what as long as you make sure your sister doesn't go around and get kidnapped bye" and with that she hung up.... I was happy knowing I was gonna see my little sister again. she and I were always together she was my best friend even if I was 2/3 years older than her. the last time I saw her she was 14 and now currently 16 I would do anything fer her. I finally make it home and with one swift movement I opened the door "I'm home!" I exclaim but no one answered. shrugging it off I walk into my room where everything was keep'ed how I left it. "ahh y-yeah" I hear a faint moan curiosity ran threw me so I followed the sound to see that it was coming for my sister Jessica's room "ahh yeah fuck! harder" she moans and I feel myself get hard shit..... "welcome home to you too Jessica!" I scream from the other side of the door gaining her attention "Aiden!!!" she screams before I hear foot steps and the door fly open "i missed you!" she said and that's when I realized that she wasn't wearing any cloths. he body was slim and curvy while she had a belly button right dangling, her breast were also firm and round a perfect set of C and her pussy was just shaved to perfection and her legs were slim ans just to die for. "oh my gosh Aiden I missed you so much" I can feel my cock get harder while she is hugging me letting her perfect boobs squish my toned chest "um sorry for uh disturbing but uhm we were kinda into something..." the kid that was screwing my sister said "Chris go home my brother just came back form college and I have the right to be with him after waiting two long years plus he is more important" the guy named Chris face was priceless! I stifled a laugh and watched as the guy walked out pissed. "oh my! I'm naked im sorry! I will be back in a moment" she said planting a kiss on my cheek before going back in her room to get dressed. "jeez big brother look at you! I bet you got girls swooning over your manhood like crazy!'" Jessica said which made me laugh "i can say the same for you too Jessica and knowing so cause I caught you in the act" I say winking her way making her cheeks go a rosy color. "hey Jessica can u pass me the orange juice please" I say and that when she bent over letting her ass in the air. I never had sexual thoughts about my sister before and it was wrong cause we are BLOOD related but just seeing her how she was and the way she was moaning made me imagining that I was the one giving her pleasure while she moans my name and scratches my back "her Aiden enjoy" she said swaying her hips while walking away.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

night time crossed when I can once again here her faint moans I silently walking to her door I gently open it and the sight in front of me was fucking gold. there on her bed my little sister was fucking herself with her fingers legs wide open letting me see a nice view of her wet pussy. I must have made a noise cause her head snapped in my direction she froze for what seemed like minutes but in reality it was just seconds. she looked my way before winking and going back to fingering her wet pussy that I so badly wanted to fuck "ohh yeah" she moaned never leaving eye contact my dick was rock hard "Aiden do u like watching your little sister fuck herself" she said "do you like watching my wet pussy getting slammed by my fingers" she said I couldn't take it my dick was begging for release "aaahh your cock needs to breath Aiden common join me" "let my suck th=at big cock of yours let your little sister fuck your cock with her mouth" I wanted too so badly but it would just be wrong "your my little sister it would be wrong" "its not wrong if you both want too and I know u want too" she put my hand on her wet pussy and I automatically started fingering her "ahh yeah that'sright fuck you little sisters pussy" her moans were so sexy and her pussy was so tight wanting to taste her I dip my head and start sucking her throbbing clit ahh yeah hat right Aiden eat me out" she was moaning and it was like music to my ears. "fuck Aiden take your pants off" she says and I do it "your huge!" was the last thing she said before she started sucking me off until I felt that familiar feeling in my balls "f-fuck im gonna c-cum" "t'hats right Aiden cum in my mouth let me taste you" after she said that I cum'ed in her gorgeous mouth "Mmmm you taste good" she took one last lick before spreading her legs "now you are gonna fuck me like no tomorrow I want you o make me cum I want you to fuck me so hard that u won't be able to walk" she didn't need to ask me twice before I lunged in her sweet tight pussy "your so tight" I moan in pure bliss "fuck ahh harder Aiden!" I do what im told and fuck her harder till her perfect boobs are crazily bouncing up and down. I lift her leg and put it over my shoulder too go deeper and she lets a loud moan telling me I hit her g-spot "f-fuck yeah right there ohh!" I go faster and harder slamming into her "i-im gonna cum!" she said before letting all her juices flow out. a few seconds later I came too collapsing on top of her giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. 

Published 
Written by Monalisalove12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors