Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brotherly Love II

"Bryce had just made love to his sister in the last chapter - will it continue?"

4
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
930 words 930 words

Bryce and I continued our nightly rendezvous' for a week, when we found out our parents were going to Hawaii for a week for a second honeymoon. When we found out the news, we were very excited, and almost couldn't contain it. Each night of the last week that we had made love, it was like the first night replaying - only better.

Our parents left early that Thursday morning so they could catch their flight out of town. I woke up around seven that morning to Bryce slowly massaging my breasts. He rubbed my hard nipples, which woke me up.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," he explained, giving me a short kiss. I smiled, giving him a kiss back. I had gotten used to sleeping naked this last week. Bryce would often come visit me in the morning before he left to go to work. Luckily, he took this weekend off, so we could have the whole house to ourselves.

I sat up, and gave him another kiss before getting out of bed. I left the room, walking downstairs to the kitchen. Bryce followed close behind me, pulling his strong arms around my slim waist as I looked in the fridge. He nibbled on my ear lightly as I pulled out the milk to make some cereal.

"Screw the cereal," he said quickly. "All I want for breakfast is you."

I turned around, and kissed him on the lips at full force. This got his attention, and now he was all mine. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, before he slipped a finger between my thighs. He slowly rubbed my clit, making it hard. I rubbed his cock lightly as we made out in the kitchen. His already semi-hard cock grew harder as I rubbed it faster and with more intensity. He stopped, and pulled out one of the dining table chairs. He sat down, rubbing his cock. I kneeled down before him, slowly placing the tip on my lips. I kissed it, then made my way down his shaft. I sucked on the tip ever so lightly, then brought the rest of it into my mouth. A moan of pleasure escaped his lips. I moved my mouth up and down his wet cock, sucking harder with each move. He grabbed my head, pushing it all the way down onto his shaft. While he was deep-throating me, I managed to suck harder. He started to shake like he was about to cum, then let his load fill my mouth with ease. I swallowed, kissing the tip once more before standing.

Bryce got up, standing in front of me. He quickly picked me up, and set me on the counter. My already wet pussy was throbbing from what we had just done, and I couldn't wait for more.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

He then leaned down on the floor, spreading my legs open. Bryce moved his tongue to my clit, licking it slowly. I moaned lightly, and he licked it harder. With more passion than before, he began to push his tongue in and out of my pussy, while rubbing at my hard clit. I moaned even louder, saying his name under my breath. Bryce seemed to like this, so he licked my clit fast while fingering me in the pussy. This left me with a great amount of pleasure. I began to reach my climax for the first time that morning. Bryce felt this, and quickly licked at the hood of my clit. This brought my orgasm into full blast, and the pent up juices inside of me flowed out onto the counter top. I slid off the counter, kissing Bryce again as he sat back down in the chair.

Bryce grabbed my legs, and pulled me towards him. I lowered myself onto his rock hard cock, and slowly thrusted down onto it. A moan shivered through my body as I pressed down. He held onto my hips, moving me up and down, changing speeds and pressures. My moans and begging got even louder as he bounced me faster on his cock. I was about to cum, and he was too. He pulled me off his cock, and expertly bent me over the table. He then slowly pushed himself into my tight ass. I moaned as he slowly entered me. A small pain rippled through me as he finally fit himself all the way inside. He fucked my ass slowly at first, then went faster, making my juices drip onto the cold black and white tile. Just as he was about to cum, he moved back into my dripping pussy, and shot his large load of cum into my wet pussy. We both moaned loudly as he did this. He thrusted in and out a few more times, before bending over me, breathing heavily.

"Round two?" I said, and he laughed. We stood up, and I started towards my bedroom. Bryce stopped me in the doorway. He picked me up in his arms, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slid my slowly down onto his already hard cock. What I had thought was just ended was just beginning. He went slow at first, then went faster, holding himself against the doorway for support. I kissed him as we climaxed quickly this time. his cum shot straight into me, and filled me with a warmth nobody could ever fill. We kissed slowly for a few minutes, then Bryce put me down onto the floor. I looked at him as he went back into the kitchen to make us breakfast, smiling.

Published 
Written by chloe120
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments