Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught - Part One

"Mandy almost gets caught with her toy."

2
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Mandy's alarm clock woke her up on saturday. Grumbling, she reached over to shut it off. The stupid thing was too annoying for her, but her mother refused to let her get rid of it, as it was a birthday present from her Aunt Gladys for her sixteenth birthday last month.

Mandy rolled out of bed and walked across the hall into the bathroom. Locking the door, she looked at herself in the mirror hanging on the back of it. Her short brown hair was messy and needed brushing again. Her sleep pants were hitched up her legs, looking like cartoon shorts. Her 32C chest was barely noticable in the baggy t-shirt she was wearing. She sighed and went to work on her hair with a brush.

Ten minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She slipped into her room and locked the door. She didn't want her mother to see her in a towel. She would flip.

Her parents came from highly devout Catholic families. To them, wearing pants shorter than the knee and shirts with sleeves shorter than the elbow meant you were a whore and were going to hell.

Growing up with a family like that, it was no wonder she got in trouble a lot. She was a free spirit who liked being unrestricted by clothes. If she could, she'd walk around naked. But once, her mother caught her wearing panties made out of lace. She grounded Mandy for a month and then made her show her mother all the clothes she was going to wear that day and kept checking them for another month.

But even so, Mandy found ways to keep herself entertained. She had obtained a dildo from her friend at school and she had some decent panties hidden under her dresser, in a slim wooden case.

Grinning, Mandy dropped the towel and dug out her clothes for her trip to the mall. A pair of red panties and a matching bra, jean shorts that barely passed her knee, and a t-shirt with a hello kitty symbol on the chest. She went for the door and paused.

Looking at her clock, she saw she had another half hour till she had to go. She went to her dresser and pulled out the box with the sexy panties she got from her friend at school and the six inch dildo she had played with a few times.

While Mandy liked things like being naked and fingering herself she had never actually penetrated herself with the toy before. She kept telling herself she would but she never got up the nerve to do it.

Standing in the middle of her room, she unzipped her shorts and dropped them. She used one hand to hold the dildo and the other to pull her panties aside. She started rubbing her clit with it. She moaned, slowly rubbing it up and down, making herself wet.

She stood there and continued this for a few minutes. She'd get ready to put the toy in completely but then she'd chicken out. This happened a few more times before someone knocked at her door.

Mandy froze, until she realized the door was still locked. She heard her mother calling her name. "Mandy! Open this door, I need to get your dirty clothes so I can wash them!"

Mandy panicked. "Hang on, Mom, I'm getting dressed!" she called back. She thought about what to do. If she put the toy back, her mother would hear the box's latch open and close and start investigating when she left. And her mother would find the box and kill her.

She acted without thinking. She grabbed a dirty bra off the floor and shoved it in her mouth. She rammed the dildo into her pussy. She screamed into the bra but fortunately her mother didn't notice. She made herself move and grabbed the box and slid it under the dresser.

She pulled her shorts up and stood there. The toy felt great in her pussy but she had to move or her mother would get suspicious. She walked to the door, feeling the toy move with every step. Unlocking it, she opened the door and let her mother in. Mandy stood there as her mother gathered her dirty clothes, when she remembered, the bra!

It was laying on the floor, where she let it drop. It was a bit wet from her saliva. She froze while her mother picked it up but she didn't notice and just threw it in the basket under her arm.

Her mother left the room and Mandy made a split second decision. Instead of closing the door and putting the toy away she followed her mother and shut her door.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

She screamed at herself mentally while she walked down the stairs, said goodbye to her parents and left the house.

She got on the bus and sat down. She gasped as the toy bent as much as it could and poked her g-spot. She looked around to make sure no one noticed, and tried to move around so the toy was a bit less uncomfortable. Failing, she gave up and tried to bear it till she got to the mall.

Stepping off the bus she walked inside and met her friend Sarah. They started talking and walking around the mall. As they walked, they stopped to get food. Mandy declined to sit down, choosing to lean against the wall instead.

Soon, they came to a lingerie store, The Sexy Straps. She followed Sarah in hesitantly. If her mother found out she had been here, she would flip. But she remembered the dildo inside her pussy and decided that she couldn't get in any more trouble.

Mandy stood by as Sarah picked out some panties and bras to try on. Sarah insisted Mandy come into the changing room with her, and Mandy followed. Closing and locking the door, Mandy turned around and got rushed by Sarah.

Sarah grabbed the sides of her head and kissed her. Mandy froze, then relaxed, kissing Sarah back. She knew Sarah was a lesbian, but never had any idea she was interested in her. They made out for a few minutes before she felt Sarah unbutton her jeans. She let them fall and stepped out of them. Sarah reached her hand into Mandy's panties and stopped.

Mandy then remembered the dildo and tried to pull away, but Sarah yanked her panties down and investigated the object she had felt poking out of Mandy's pussy. Sarah grinned and pulled on the dildo, ripping it out and making Mandy have an orgasm. Her cum sprayed all over Sarah's face.

Both girls were shocked, but Sarah acted first. Standing up, she shed her clothes and put the dildo in her mouth, with the round end facing out. She got on her knees and, using her mouth, proceeded to fuck Mandy with the toy.

Mandy didn't care if anyone heard her at this point. Moaning, she grabbed Sarah's head and started riding her face, trying to get the dildo in deeper. Soon, Mandy came a second time. Sarah dropped the dildo and started lapping up Mandy's juices, which now covered Sarah's chest.

Sarah lay down on the floor and motioned for Mandy to join her. Grinning, she lay on top of Sarah and took one of her nipples into her mouth. She felt around the floor for the dildo and slid it into Sarah.

Mandy let go of the nipple and turned, so they were in a sixty-nine position. She started fucking Sarah with the toy. Mandy felt Sarah grab her asscheeks, and felt a tongue enter her pussy. She started thrusting Sarah's face while she discarded the dildo and tongue fucked her back. Soon both girls came at the same time, filling their mouths with cum.

After half an hour, they stepped out of the room and left the store without buying anything. They resumed their walking and talking, and soon they went different ways to their homes. Mandy stared out the bus window, aware that her bra was now in Sarah's purse and she didn't have her panties on. The dildo was still there and she moved around to get it farther inside her.

She walked from the busstop to her house, noticing her mother's car wasn't there but her father's was. Going inside, she called to her father in the living room. She went upstairs to her room and stripped.

She slid the dildo out and put it away in the box under her dresser. She put the clothes she had woken up in back on and went downstairs. Making a sandwich in the kitchen, she heard her father call her name. She walked into the living room and almost had a heart attack from the scene she saw.

Her father, Stan, who was in his mid forties, was standing there with no clothes on. Her older sister Lisa was on her knees giving him a blowjob. Mandy noticed Lisa wore the same panties she had used that morning as a gag. Her father was smiling at Mandy.

"Did you think we wouldn't notice your panties were wet?" he asked her. Standing there with her mouth open, she could only think one thing.

I am in soooo much trouble.

**************

Part one of a two part series. Hope you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by lezzylover97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments