Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Horizons

"Carrie visits her cousins in Japan."

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
The flight to Japan had been 3 hours longer than planned, but Carrie was unfazed. Even with dark shadows under her eyes, she displayed a carefree, happy smile for all the other exhausted passengers getting off the plane to see. She snatched her small suitcase from a very flustered Japanese businessman, who started bowing and apologizing profusely after realizing his mistake. Carrie remembered what it was to bow and quickly made her way to the bus station.

Kansai Airport was quite close to where her cousins lived, so Carrie had refused her cousins’ offer to come and get her by car. She had decided what bus to take nearly 2 months before when she had planned this whole trip. Now that she was finally here, it seemed to take ages just to locate her own instructions, and she fumbled when pulling out Japanese yen instead of the familiar American coins she was used to.

The bus ride was yet another 2 hours. Suppressing the sudden urge to pee that comes with realizing the absence of a toilet, Carrie flipped out her memo and scribbled down what bus she had taken, the times, and a note to herself that she must email her mother when she next got internet connection.

At 18 years of age, Carrie was probably one of the most sheltered girls in the world. Still a virgin, she dated two guys each for about a year in high school under her parents’ watchful eyes, resulting in little more than their great unhappiness when she dumped them out of lack of interest. Her father was a prosperous businessman owning a large company in France and her Japanese mother was a director for one small branch in Flagstaff, AZ. Her foreign parents distrusted America greatly, calling it the Country of Criminals, and would not even let Carrie go downtown past 8 o’ clock on her own.

So to be here, arriving at her cousins’ house on her own for the very first time, Carrie had quite a spring in her step, and she rung the doorbell almost glowing with happiness.

A tall, young woman opened the door. Her black hair with brown highlights cupped her round face and huge smile, and her dark brown eyes looked at Carrie appraisingly.

“Cally!” The cousin exclaimed, “It’s been so long… Wow, you’re all grown up; you’re an Onee-san now. Come inside. How was your flight?”

Carrie followed her cousin inside the house and took off her shoes.

“Thanks for having me Rika-chan. This place hasn’t changed a bit.” She looked around at the wooden walls and floorboards, the small rocking chair; even a vase of huge lilies that lay exactly where she remembered there had been some before. She turned back to Rika, and she struggled to keep her gaze above Rika’s rather large breasts, while feeling the heat rise to her cheeks slightly.

“My flight was great though, and you haven’t changed a bit! Still everything every other Japanese girl wishes she could be – tall and super hot. You still trying to date three Australian guys at once?”

“Of course not. I gave up one Australian guy for a hot American I met in Tokyo. And what’s up with you, you broke up with your boyfriend?”

The two girls sat at the dining table and began to gossip amiably, their age difference of 7 years barely noticeable.

“Hey Carrie.” A soft, low voice broke their chatter, and Carrie looked up to see her other cousin walking down the stairs.

“Hiro!” she said, “It’s so nice to see you.”

“You too, Carrie.” Hiro took in his cousin’s petite form with his soft brown eyes, under a silly mess of dyed blond hair. His surprise barely showed on his face as he noted how her short, loose dress did little to hide her small but firm breasts, thin waist, and wider hips that transitioned to her smooth bare legs. Rika caught his expression and grinned, knowing Carrie had been crushing on Hiro since she was little, and would be pleased at his notice of her body.

“You must be exhausted,” Hiro said. “Would you like something to eat? Oh I’ll show you the room we’ve prepared, let’s take your stuff upstairs.”

Carrie nodded. “I’m a little hungry I guess. It’s about noon right? Jetlag’s gonna be a bitch.”

Rika disappeared into the kitchen without a word and Carrie followed Hiro upstairs. He pointed her into a small room with Tatami floors and an old TV in the corner.

“Here’s how you use the AC if it gets too hot,” Hiro explained. “I’m just in the room next to you, by the way, you still play guitar at all?”

“Yeah a bit. Oh, you said in your email you bought an electric guitar? Lemme see.”

Hiro smiled. “Sure” He brought his new guitar from his room. It was pretty cool, and Carrie was quite enraptured as Hiro talked about the band he had joined and the songs they were working on. Rika entered the room, and Hiro gave her a rather annoyed glance.

“Hey so I made you a little food,” said Rika to Carrie. “Just some korroke [fried potato cakes] and rice. Come downstairs. So I was thinking, do you want to go to the public baths to relax a bit?”

Carrie and Rika went downstairs but Hiro retired to his room.

“He’s not still skipping classes is he?” Carrie asked Rika.

“No, he’s a lot better now. Even with our mom away, he’s been doing work steadily. I think being in a band is helping him a lot too. He’s just gotta get a girlfriend. His last one dumped him so he’s kinda depressed.” Rika smiled at Carrie knowingly. Carrie ignored this pointedly, and settled down to eating her korroke.

The two girls were quick to arrange their trip to the Onsen [public bath]. It was close enough that they walked there in ten minutes. They put their shoes in the little cubbyholes, paid the man at the counter, and walked through curtains to the girls changing rooms.

Being nude at a public bath was nothing to be embarrassed about in Japan, but Carrie found herself blushing a little, as she had last been here when she was twelve. Her self-consciousness had grown greatly but she followed Rika’s example as she stripped and picked up a small towel to take in with her.

They showered first, sitting on little stools and rubbing soft cheap shampoo into their skulls. Carrie’s short hair was incredibly easy to wash, since she was used to the extra 9 inches of hair she had had a month ago. Her parents had been against her pixie cut but she loved it. When satisfied with being clean, Rika tied up her hair and they dipped into the hot, soothing water of the inside bath. Carrie sunk until she was in up to her chin, and closed her eyes, relaxing and forgetting about the dozen or more people also in the bath.

Rika poked her. “Hey so come on, did you have sex with your last boyfriend?”

Carrie opened her eyes and looked around at the women near them. The elder Japanese women looked shocked and edged away. “Why are you so interested?” Carrie asked.

“Well I want to know how innocent my little cousin is.” Rika smiled.

“No we didn’t have sex.” Carrie rolled her eyes at the ceiling.

“What! Then how far did you go?”

Carrie’s eyes drifted down and watched the clear water lap over Rika’s breasts: they were soft and undeniably large, and her delicate nipples were poking out.

“We didn’t do anything. My parents wouldn’t let us ever be alone in a room with the door closed.”

“No wonder you got bored and dumped him. Wow so you’re a completely innocent little virgin. Well I mean you at least have some toys to play with right?”

“No. And can we talk about this some other time? Or some other place?” asked Carrie.

“Oh fine,” said Rika with a grin. “Later.”

The conversation moved on to other topics, such as Carrie’s plans to major in finance in college the following year. They tried the outside pool but found it only lukewarm, and about an hour and a half later returned to Rika’s house. Rika prepared Oden for dinner [a type of Japanese stew]. Carrie felt rather tired and changed into pajamas.

Now Hiro was a very gentle, sensitive boy, so Carrie went upstairs in the hopes of talking to him about his guitar and band again, worried he might be upset by his sister’s previous abrupt interruption. What Carrie did not know was that Hiro, while being timid, was very lustful and his last girlfriend had dumped him because he was too forward with his attempts to have sex with her. The type of girl who went for a quiet man like him often expected him to go much slower.

So Carrie knocked on Hiro’s door, and ‘Come in,” and she entered. Hiro’s room was very neat and sparse, with two small bookcases and a futon for his bed. He lay sprawled on the futon, reading a manga.

“Hey what’re you reading?”

“Zettai Kareshi [Absolute Boyfriend].”

“Ah cool you like that kind of stuff?”

“Yeah.” Hiro sat up. He was only 19, and he was athletic with a thin but strong figure.

“I was wondering if I could try playing your guitar,” said Carrie, smiling at him. Hiro’s face lit up and he nodded, getting up to pick up his guitar and a pick.

“Here you go, sit down. I plug it in.”

Carrie sat down on the futon and Hiro sat next to her. She started playing Bob Dylan’s “Mr. Tambourine Man,” since she didn’t know how to play that many songs. Hiro didn’t know the song but listened attentively anyway.

“I’ll teach you one of my band’s simpler songs if you like?” Hiro asked. When Carrie nodded, he continued, “The chords are C, D, B minor, and G. You know how to play B minor?”

Carrie shook her head and was slightly surprised as Hiro reached around her to help show where her fingers had to go on the strings. His hands were much larger than hers. She leaned back against his shoulder and smelled the light cologne he was wearing. She looked up to find his lips right next to hers and they met, Carrie felt tingles in her stomach and lower, and she gently laid the guitar on the floor.

Carrie’s lips locked with Hiro’s and after two years of relationships with nothing more than cuddling and kissing, Carrie considered herself quite a good kisser. She gently prodded her tongue into Hiro’s mouth to judge his reaction, and soon an innocent kiss had transitioned into a passionate open-mouthed kiss of dancing tongues.

Carrie pushed Hiro back onto the bed, even as he slipped a hand into the back of her shirt, undoing the clasp of her navy bra, which slipped down and hung from just her shoulders beneath the pajama shirt. Carrie held her arms up for him as he pulled the shirt and bra off her, and then began to kiss his lips, his cheeks, down his neck to his collarbones.

Hiro grasped her small breasts with both hands: they were pale and supple and cupped nicely into his palms. Carrie gasped as he rolled his thumbs over her nipples, bringing them to hard little bumps begging to be pinched and played with. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, placing her breasts in the right position that he could suck on them.

Carrie heard the sound of the room door shutting, and realized Rika must have seen them! She started to get up and Hiro pulled her back down firmly. “Don’t worry about Rika, she doesn’t mind one bit. She was planning this anyway.” He closed his teeth on one of her nipples gently, distracting Carrie completely from her worries. He pushed her pajama pants and underpants off her hips in one swift motion and Carrie kicked those to the floor. Now she was completely naked whereas Hiro was completely dressed, and she felt vulnerable. Hiro, lying under her, had a perfect view of her neatly trimmed pussy, and its wet pouting lips, since Carrie was very turned on. Hiro’s cock began to throb at the sight of her pussy.

Noticing his hard on, Carrie unzipped Hiro’s jeans, pushing them down and undoing the button of his boxers as well. Hiro’s cock sprang up; its full 7 inches, and Carrie realized she was finally going to get what she had wanted for the past two years. In fact, she was determined to get it, and no one was going to stop her.

Hiro pulled and played with Carrie’s breasts and nipples, afraid of going too fast as he had in the past, and did not expect Carrie to pull herself up out of his grasping hands and spread her legs above his thick cock. She lowered herself slowly, rubbing her juices onto the head before pressing down, letting the shaft spread her virgin hole. She had never even used a dildo or vibrator before, and she cried out as his manhood entered her. Inch by inch it filled her completely, and Hiro moaned as she slid up and down on his cock. Her pussy was incredibly tight but wet enough that it stopped hurting Carrie, and Hiro pounded into her harder and harder, reaching up to grab her small breasts with one hand and letting the other find her clit.

Carrie felt her orgasm building up to incredible heights than she had ever masturbated, as Hiro’s cock went deep into her then pulled out almost entirely, then back in, and his fingers playing with her clit alone seemed enough to make her climax. She closed her eyes; groaning and holding herself back as long as possible. As Hiro’s pulsing cock filled her a last time, her pussy began contracting and releasing into spasm after spasm, and jolted by her orgasm, Hiro also cried out and released into her. His cum oozed out around his cock, and when their climaxes had finally subsided he drew out of her and they cuddled on the futon. Carrie was flushed and red and had she been asked to describe her emotions at that moment, she could’ve said nothing more than that it was a moment of immense satisfaction, and happiness flooded her.

After about 20 minutes, they quickly got up and showered in turn, going downstairs and sitting at the dinner table without a word. Rika had one gigantic grin on her face as she laid out dinner and all throughout their quiet meal.

At 9 o’ clock Japanese time, Carrie fell fast asleep, which wasn’t surprising considering she’d somehow managed to be awake for over 24 hours. And in her sleep, her subconscious composed a sensual dream of lust and a man’s cock spreading her pussy lips again.

Where do you think you’re going! This story isn’t over quite yet!



Carrie woke at around 6 am. She turned on the small TV in her room and watched the Japanese news for awhile, amused by how different the adverts were from those in America. Then she went downstairs and was surprised to find Rika already awake.

“Hey” said Rika, a grin identical to the one from last night splitting her face.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

“Sooooo? How’d it go with Hiro?”

Carrie sat down at the table. “You don’t find it gross or anything? I mean he’s my cousin and your brother.”

Rika laughed. “Well I’m not going to have sex with him, but I don’t see anything wrong with you having sex with him. Was he good?”

“Yeah.” Carrie’s cheeks flushed red, which seemed quite a common occurrence as of late.

Rika’s grin widened. “Great! Now that you’ve finally gone and had sex, we can step it up.”

“Step it up?”

“Yes. Now let’s go shopping! Well eat first.” Rika handed Carrie a plate of bagels with some cream cheese out of nowhere, and finding herself starving, Carrie quickly finished it off.

The department store was open at 8 am and she quickly got dragged in. Rika had always loved to shop, Carrie remembered, and she also had an amazing knack for finding the best deals on everything. Together they spent 6 hours rummaging through cute dresses, shorts, skirts, sexy lingerie, shoes, handbags, perfume bottles, and had there been a guy forced to tag along or wait on them, he would’ve surely began to cry by the end.

Rika’s parents were pretty rich, and even while they were away, Rika had enough allowance from them and her part-time job to offer to buy Carrie anything she liked for that one day. This was like a dream to Carrie: her parents, while wealthy, were pretty stingy. She picked out two dresses, a set of lingerie, and a pair of stilettos. Rika insisted on getting her a small bottle of Tommy Girl perfume, which was priced very generously.

“When am I going to wear these?” Carrie asked Rika, who rolled her eyes.

“Tonight of course! We’re going to hit the clubs.”

This was news to Carrie. “Wait really? What about Hiro? And my parents won’t like me going to clubs…”

“Your parents will just love not knowing,” said Rika smiling. “Don’t tell me you don’t want to get out and party? The two of us can grab some hot...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Phaypi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors