Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 4: Mother and I share feelings!

"How my mother and I confided in one another!"

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
6.2k words 6.2k words
It was a lonely time for me once Linda left the city. As I said in my last letter, our relationship lasted longer then we both expected. That was due to our willingness to share with others. Keeping an open mind and socialising with other like minded ladies, had a lot to do with our lasting relationship.

Now it was over, time to move on. I enjoyed and patronised the club more than ever, it was somewhere to go to for companionship any night I felt like it. I liked the card nights, and that was something mother enjoyed at home. She had taught us how to play the games when we were quite young, and it made for some pleasant evenings before the advent of television.

I particularly enjoyed the Wednesday evening bingo, although I seldom actually played bingo. It was a popular night with many ladies, who just wanted to drop in for an hour or two, enjoy a couple of drinks and chat to others. I still enjoyed the dances on Saturday nights, no longer having a partner opened up other possibilities.

When I lived in the rooming house for women, I couldn’t entertain friends. But now I’d taken over Lind’s flat, I had the room to invite friends in. Of course others at the club realised this as well, and showed an interest in me now I had my own flat.

My life outside the club was much like before, there were often men who showed an interest in me. One such man was Ron, I met him at the coffee house where I’d met Linda. We often chatted when we met, and he invited me out for a date more than once. Finally I gave in and accepted his offer, and we attended a picture together. We started going out together on a regular basis, usually a picture during the week then going dancing on the weekends.

He would walk me home after, but at first I didn’t invite him into my Flat. We did our kissing and cuddling in a doorway, till I got to know him better. As we’d kiss in the privacy of a doorway, of course he’d try to get me to ‘accommodate’ him. My feelings for him got stronger, and I soon felt the need to fulfill my sexual desires. The night it happened with him, I was sure I was going ‘all the way’ with him. Based on previous experiences with men, I left my knickers off to better enjoy the ride.

He was very good at first, as all men are getting me warmed up ready for the penetration. How I loved the feeling of a good solid prick, to feel and play with its hardness. Once I was randy I always enjoyed being penetrated, often entertaining myself with my dildo.

After we started being intimate, I would invite him into my flat for the sex. I loved sex in all its forms, with a man or a woman. How I loved to get on top, to be in control to make him wait till I felt ready to fuck. I watched the calendar, and when I felt it was safe, loved to shag him ‘bare back.’ How I loved to feel his cock right at the back of my vagina, to feel his cum hit it when he ejaculated. Occasionally when I timed it right, I would have an orgasm. It didn’t happen very often, but when it did it was the most glorious feeling.

We settled into a routine, usually going to a picture during the week. On Friday and Saturday nights we would go dancing, after we would return to my Flat for sex. In the darkness of the picture houses, we would fondle one another. With our coats over our laps, I would play with his cock giving him a wank. He always had a handkerchief ready, in order to catch his sperm. He in turn would get under my skirt, running his fingers up over my stocking tops, and touching my pussy. I normally didn’t bother wearing knickers, so I could enjoy his feeling me up.

In the dance halls, we liked the slow waltzes and foxtrots. As the evening wore on, the dance floor would get more crowded. Shuffling cheek to cheek in the crowd, we liked to get as intimate as we could. I would get him hard, and he would press it into my tummy through our clothing. He would press his thigh between my legs, and into my crotch as he’s caress my arse. It was fun to be daring then, a little bit of foreplay in preparation for a fuck. I often wish I’d had the guts to get him to slip into me, to enjoy the sensation as we danced.

Unfortunately he lived with his parents, and would usually leave after we had sex to go home. Funny how hypocritical we were in those days, pretending to our families how moral we were. Virginity was to be saved for one’s wedding night, sex was considered sacred and not to be rushed into. Unfortunately I and others like me, were just too horny to really worry about what others thought.

On Sunday mornings, when I could sleep in is when I would think of Linda. Memories of our times together would come flooding back, I would enjoy myself then. It would begin by giving myself a rub, and often putting my dildo to good use. As nice as it felt, it still wasn’t better than sharing my bed with a woman.

Now I had a telephone, I would get calls from my friends. Sylvia would call on occasion, and invite me to join her and Janet for a threesome. My time with them was always erotic, how I missed pussy but had not found a suitable lady to share my bed. Not that I’d given up on them, just there was still hope of finding a man to sweep me off my feet and marry me.

Because I now had a telephone, I was now talking with mom more often. I would have trouble thinking of things to say in a letter, now on the phone we could talk for ages. Mom began phoning every week, often more than once. When I phoned home I would reverse the charges, this was her idea to encourage me to call more often.

Rachael was still in university, and did not have a phone. She didn’t call that often, so most of our communication was still by letters.

Sunday mornings was a lonely time for me, with Linda we would sleep in. We would normally stay in bed, she would make us a cup of tea, and we would drink it in bed. We would stay naked, make leisurely love to one another. Perhaps we would have a bath together, just hang out till the afternoon when we would go out and do something.

Now by myself I would feel down, with just phone calls to relieve the loneliness. I even missed Ron, and wished he would spend more time with me. I would often go and spend time in the coffee shop, have lunch and read a book. It was a very boring time for me.

I would frequent the ladies club as often as possible, Tuesday and Thursday evenings for card games. On Wednesday nights if I didn’t have a date with Ron, I’d go there not to play bingo, but to just enjoy the company of other women. I would enjoy a few drinks, and just soak up the atmosphere.

By this time of course, I knew quite a few of the other members. I was never short of company, as there was always some who enjoyed chatting with me. There were also a number of bisexual ladies there, they were usually married women.

Margaret was one of my friends there, she was an attractive lady in her thirties. Happily married with three children, and enjoyed liaisons with other women on occasion. Because of her married status and with small children, she could only play when she could arrange to get away.

She had known about my relationship with Linda, and my occasions with Sylvia and Janet. Of course knowing I now had a flat, showed a renewed interest in me. Margaret had asked me for a date before, and I’d declined her offer. She understood as she had gone through similar feelings.

“Suddenly I asked her, “Does your husband know?”

“Good heavens no,” she replied, “He’d have a fit if he knew I was queer.”

I asked her, “How did you get started.”

She knew what I meant and smiling said, “I’ve always been attracted to women. But only a man could give me the family I wanted.”

She said this just as a matter of fact, and I think it started giving me ideas. I had tried to stay straight for Ron, trying to convince myself I could give up my lesbian ways. I was thinking about marriage but was weakening, I just loved women too much.

Smiling, she went on, “I take care of his needs in bed, I don’t mind as it only takes a few minutes with him. He doesn’t mind my being involved in women’s things, like card nights, shopping in the afternoons etc.”

As we talked my mind was a whirl, I began to get wet thinking about an encounter with her. I could tell the way she lowered her voice, she liked the way our conversation was going. “Perhaps we could go see a movie together,” I suggested.

She smiled at this and said, “Perhaps.”

Before we left for the night, I gave her my phone numbers at work and home.

She phoned me on the Thursday morning at work, “I’m free this evening,” she said, “if you’d like to go to a picture with me.”

I said I’d like that, and we agreed to meet outside a cinema that evening. It had to be the ‘early house,’ so she could get home at a reasonable time for her family.

I met her as planned, and we got our tickets and went inside. Before we sat down we removed our coats, and placed them over our knees. Once the lights dimmed and the film began, we held hands for a few minutes. She leaned against me and I could smell her hair, her hand crept onto my thigh. It had been so long for me, I was so wet I was soon creaming in my knickers.

With her lips against my ear she whispered, “I’ve wanted you for some time now.”

That was music to my ears, I slipped my hand under her skirt. Now I had the pleasure of feeling her stocking tops, ran my fingers up her garter strap to her knickers. She opened her legs to accommodate my hand, I placed it over her pussy. I felt her pubic hair through her knickers, as I pressed the material into the crevice.

She was obviously enjoying my attentions, I felt her wetness increase and how I loved the feel of it. How I wanted her on my lap, so I could better entertain her. Of course in the theatre that couldn’t be, I felt the slight movements of her body in response to my caresses.

Suddenly she closed her legs on my hand, and I whispered to her, “Let’s go.”

She needed no second urging, we got up quickly and made our way out of the theatre. We hadn’t been in there for even an hour. Holding hands, we hurried to the tube station, for the short ride to where my flat was.

Once inside we quickly shed out coats, I undid her blouse and unzipped her skirt. She in turn undid my dress, and I kicked it off. On the way to my bedroom, we undid and threw off our bras. Now we collapsed on my bed in each other’s arms, hungrily French kissing each other. Legs intertwined and pressing into each other’s crotches, hands starting to explore each other’s bodies.

She was quite assertive in her love making, I was as randy as I’d ever been. Our moans and cries increasing, as we fingered, licked and kissed each other’s bodies. Unable to control herself, she sat up and pulled off my knickers altogether. Now she took hold of my legs, lifting them up for me to grab on to. I pulled then up near my head, and then apart to expose my pussy for her. Now she was on to me in a flash, her tongue burying itself between my labia’s.

It didn’t take long for me to explode, my climax was awesome. I moaned in response to the pleasure, but she didn’t stop licking and sucking my clit till I had another. She was like a wild thing, she hurried to change positions so I could attend to her needs.

Now pulling her legs up and apart, she presented her soaking wet pussy for my mouth. I placed my arms under her buns and on to her waist, I pressed my face into her cunt to lick and suck her nectar. Once I gave her pleasure as she had me, we finally relaxed in each other’s arms.

I left her lying on my bed sated, I hurried to my kitchen and poured us both some wine. Returning to my bed I handed her a glass, we toasted one another’s new found love. We talked about how much we were alike, and how excited we had made each other.

It had only been a couple of hours, and we made love again before she had to leave. I made a comment about her husband suspecting what we had done.

She smiled at that, “I’ll fuck him when I get home. That way he’ll think it his cock that turns me on, little does he know.”

Of course because of her family situation, we couldn’t plan anything. I asked her to call me anytime she could get away, and I would see what I could to accommodate her. This way I felt I could date Ron, and still have the odd liaison with her when we could arrange it.

For the next few weeks, we managed to get together once a week. Occasionally, she managed to slip away for an afternoon on weekends. If I had a date with Ron, I could easily give him some excuse to break it. My time with Margaret was to take priority, such were my needs at the time.

Soon after mum phoned and told me she’d finally bought a brand new car. It was a Morris Minor, and she sounded so happy about it. We chatted for some time, and she told me all about it. Talking over the phone of late, we were getting to know one another again. I was happy for her, and looked forward to her phone calls.

She went on to suggest we could spend some time together, that we could arrange to take our holidays at the same time. I liked the idea, and we agreed on the end of August. She wanted to come up to London, so we could do the tourist thing together. There was a building contractor’s yard nearby, so I arranged for mum to park her car there.

She called just before the start of our holiday, to say she wouldn’t arrive till the following Wednesday. That was fine with me, it would give me a couple of days to clean my flat. I was excited for some reason, and looked forward to a ‘one on one’ with her. It was something we could never find the time to do, in the last few years we seemed to be so busy.

I bought some extra bedding, and fixed up the spare bedroom for her. I stocked my pantry with some chardonnay wine, a favorite with both of us. I got all my laundry done, including the ironing. The last thing I could think of, was to hide my dildo’s behind the valance on top of the wardrobe in my bedroom.

I phoned and made reservations at a really nice restaurant for supper. I felt nervous as I waited for some reason, till she finally arrived. She was as glad and excited to see me, as I was to see her. I took her coat and hung it up, then brought out the wine and glasses. After the initial greetings, and we sat on my sofa and enjoyed our drinks.

I told her I was going to take her out for supper, she smiled at that.

“Only if you let me pay,” she said with a smile.

That’s my mum I thought, still thinks of me as a little girl.

“Well if we’re doing that,” she said, “I’d like freshen up and change into something more appropriate.” Come on and tell me about your job, and what have you been doing, no boyfriend yet?”

I followed her into her room, where I sat on her bed as we chatted. I watched her remove her dress, and walk over to the wardrobe to hang it up. She was always so particular about her clothing, a little old fashioned as far as styles went. Her skirts and dresses came half way between her knees and ankles, and blouses that buttoned up to her neck. She normally only wore the minimum of makeup, with modest ear rings and necklaces.

Although her clothing was older styles, she always bought the best. She loved lacy and frilly underwear, preferring...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by pttyjones
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors