Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie and Uncle Joe - Part 3

"They both want it... can they seal the deal?"

6
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
7.9k words 7.9k words
The door was yanked open and there he was!

He loomed in the darkened doorway, his features cast nearly black in the shadows. He was still dressed in his party attire. He’d loosened off his tie and undone the top two buttons of his shirt to be comfortable and he was barefoot, but it only made him look hotter! I felt my stomach drop and rise, like I was on a rollercoaster ride and I swallowed as I exhaled. I heard his low, urgent growl of “Charlie!”

And then I was in his arms.

His mouth was on mine in an instant, hot and wet; urgent. He tasted of scotch or some other malt liquor and his lips were like fire. The smell of his aftershave nearly overwhelmed my senses, making me swoon. His strong arms had snaked around my body, drawing me into his embrace, pulling me in against him. I moaned against his mouth and held on for dear life as I felt myself drowning in heady sensations.

He stepped back into the darkened guest house and turned, pulling me with him as he used his foot to kick the door shut; the whole time never allowing our lips to part. His hands came up, sliding into my hair, cradling the back of my head as our kiss went deeper. He held my head as he opened his mouth, tentatively letting his tongue flick out to stroke across my bottom lip. I whimpered against his mouth and parted my lips, my tongue dashing out to meet his.

It was the end of us both I think. There was no turning back now.

His hands dropped low, pulling my body into his once more. I could feel his engorged member straining against my belly button and moaned in his mouth again. He groaned in return, moving his lips against mine, his tongue sliding over my teeth, my lips, caressing my tongue too, the kiss burning and fierce. Our breaths where fast and heavy, a sense of desperation hanging about us as our mouths duelled.

I heard Uncle Joe’s low groan again as his hands dropped to my firm bottom and clutched it gently. “Oh, God. Charlie!” He whispered, his mouth moving to trail scalding kisses along my chin as his palms smoothed and stroked and squeezed. His tongue swirled against my lobe before his hot mouth slid against my neck and down to my shoulder.

My hands trailed over his chest as I panted, his hot lips and tongue sending shivers across my skin, making my nipples pull tighter still and the ache between my thighs increased. I felt for his tie, pulling at it quickly before dragging it from around his neck. I dropped it as my fingers went to work on his shirt. I’d never gone farther than the ‘safe’ second base before (touching on the outside of clothing), but every move I made tonight felt so normal, so natural.

I undid the buttons swiftly, my nimble fingers working fast and pulling the shirt from the waist of his pants as I went. When I was done I let the shirt gape open and slid my hands in against his skin.

Uncle Joe’s mouth against my shoulder and neck was heavenly as I trailed my hands over his chest. His skin was hot to the touch, smooth and firm. I ran my nails lightly down his washboard abs and was rewarded with a quick intake of breath as his stomach sucked in. His head flicked up and he looked down at me briefly before his lips sought mine once more in another hot kiss.

His hands touched me, stroking, squeezing, gliding across my back and hips. My hands wanted to do the same as I slid them across his chest. My fingertips grazed his nipples, my nails catching on the peaked nubs and made him gasp against my mouth in reaction. He moaned deep in his throat as I felt his hands slide up my back and take hold of the zip of my dress.

I whimpered against his lips, our tongues still duelling as he slowly drew the zip down. He took his time, savouring every second before his fingers dipped inside the material and touched my bare skin for the first time. I gasped loudly, unable to contain the noise, as his fingertips trailed up my spine and I felt my whole body shudder as the heat of his palms slid across the naked skin of my back.

I pushed at the shoulders of his shirt, dropping it down his back and he lowered his arms quickly to shuck it off. The shirt fell to the floor beside his tie. He was quick to wrap his arms about my waist again, this time bending low as he did, and he slowly lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my arms about his neck, staring down at his face as I was raised up. His chin sat almost on my collar bone and he dipped his head forward to kiss the hollow of my throat. I sighed as I felt his lips brush against the sensitive skin there.

He carried me slowly into the bedroom, and I held his face as I kissed him deeply. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I vaguely noted ambient light being thrown off by the screen of Uncle Joe’s laptop beside the bed. Had he been waiting – hoping – for a response? Lying in bed just praying that that intolerable ‘ping’ would sound to let him know he had new mail? Well if he had been, I guess my turning up was answer enough.

My body slid along his as he put me down, my dress bunching up as I went and I felt the rough texture of his pants against the tops of my thighs. I felt my pussy muscles clench in response and my nipples ached painfully, as my mound passed briefly over the top of Uncle Joe’s hard cock, which he rolled against me.

Once I was steady on my feet, I shivered as I felt his hands skim up the sides of my ribs. I held my breath in anticipation as I thought he was going to touch my breasts for the first time. When his hands stopped just beneath my bosom and he pulled back from the kiss I opened my eyes in confusion. I was left teetering and unsure.

He stood there, his eyes searching my face, his hands holding me slightly apart from him. His breathing was shallow, his lips parted and just a little moist from our kisses. I stared up into his face, searching his sharp features in uncertainty. Why had he stopped? What was it? Had I done something wrong?

"Charlie,” he whispered, searching my face, my eyes. “Charlie, you know this is... wrong right?”

I bit my lip. So that’s what it was. I nodded.

He closed his eyes and held them shut as he spoke. “You know we shouldn’t be... doing this, right?” He opened his eyes and I nodded at him again. “That we might live to regret this ever happening?” I nodded once more, silent as death, I understood the full ramifications of what we were doing. I was wondering what it was he was trying to say? Was he trying to talk himself out of it, talk me out of it? What did he want me to say? There was a veiled look of hope in his eyes as he continued. “But you came anyway right? You came... and that means...” His voice finally trailed off. Almost like he was afraid to say it out loud, that he might jinx it if he did.

“That means I want it as badly as you do Uncle Joe.” I whispered.

He closed his eyes, his fingers squeezing against my ribs lightly as he took a moment. This was wrong, we both knew it but it was something that wasn’t going to be denied between us. He opened his eyes again and slowly leant towards me. His lips were soft as they pressed against mine. I sighed through my nose at how wonderful it felt. The kiss began so slowly, his lips parting slightly as he moved them against mine, pushing, nudging. Seconds passed and it grew deeper, the heat building once again, hot and sultry, full of want and need and hot aching longing. I had never been kissed like that before... and it took my breath away.

Uncle Joe’s mouth felt like silken heaven against mine and when his tongue finally delved between our joined lips, I couldn’t stop the loud moan that sounded in my throat. It echoed strangely in the large room and made me jump even though the sound came from me. I tried to be a little quieter as I kissed him back.

His hands moved at last and I felt the heat of his palms as they cupped my breasts, gently cradling them in his hands. His thumbs brushed lightly back and forth across the front, teasing at my aching nipples through the silk and chiffon of my dress. Pleasure arced across my chest, down my flat tummy and became a heated throb in my already aching clit.

My hands trailed over his shoulders and chest, enjoying the smooth texture of his skin and revelling with joy as I felt his heart beat fast beneath my fingertips. I heard his soft moan as I copied him and slowly skimmed my thumbs across his nipples.

I dropped a hand lower. I gulped down a quick breath as for the first time I let myself touch his cock. Uncle Joe sucked in a harried breath against my lips before he pulled back and stood. His eyes were closed and his head slightly thrown back as he groaned, his hands tightening against my breasts a little. My fingers brushed lightly along his length, gently pulping the head of his member through the heavy material of his trousers. “Oh, God Charlie!” Uncle Joe moaned his breathing laboured.

He looked at me briefly before his eyes dropped to see what his hands were doing. I watched him lick his lips as his hands squeezed and fondled my small round breasts, his thumbs strumming across my hard nipples. I wanted his hands on my breasts properly, no material between us, skin on skin. But I was scared and inexperienced, afraid that I would do something wrong. I didn’t know how to ask for what I wanted.

Nothing truly prepares a girl for her first time, not even watching porn and nerves kept my tongue tied.

I swallowed, my eyes closed tight as my body thrummed with sexual desire and need. I wanted so badly to feel his warm hands on my flushed skin I couldn’t stop trembling. He continued to look at me as he brought his hands up and dipped his fingertips into the top of my bodice. I gasped loudly, sucking in a deep breath as my whole body shuddered with such intense pleasure at the feel of his hands finally against my skin. God, his touch burned.

My heart beat intensified to the point I thought I might be having another attack, but my breath wasn’t nearly as laboured as it should have been if that were the case. Excitement merely pushed my heart rate up and I luxuriated in the feel of Uncle Joe’s fingers on me and mine on him.

I squeezed his cock more firmly, stroking my small hand along its length as best I could with it still trapped inside his trousers, and heard Uncle Joe’s appreciative groan. Just the tips of his fingers touched me as I felt the backs of his knuckles stroke up towards my collar bone. His touch was so light, so feathery I shivered as I felt his hands return and slide across the tops of my breasts to dip down further inside my bodice. His knuckles brushed against my tight nipples and my body jerked and twitched as the sensation grew between my legs.

That hot, dull thud became a burning pounding of blood as it rushed through me, enlivening my senses and overloading them so I found it hard to think straight. All that mattered was the feel of his fingers against my skin. I shuddered.

His middle and forefinger dipped to either side of my breast and scissored in against each nipple. He held them firm as I whimpered and whined in delight. He tugged on them gently before releasing them. I felt his hands come up and take a hold of the strings of my dress. Slowly he began to push them off my shoulders.

I broke from the kiss as I gasped and pressed my hands against my breasts, trapping the bodice against my bosom. “Uncle Joe wait...” I whispered quickly. His look was questioning and held a little uncertainty as well. I think he thought I wanted to stop. He couldn’t have been farther from the truth. I just needed him to wait for a moment. I needed to tell him something, it was only fair.

“Charlie, do you wan...” He started but I cut him off.

“No!...” I stammered to a stop. It was hard to admit it. I don’t know why I was embarrassed but I was. “It’s just that...”

He raised a hand and cupped it against my cheek. “Charlie, what is it?”

“It’s just that...” I tried again, swallowing nervously as I looked up at him and blushed scarlet. “Just that... I’ve... never... you know...” I couldn’t say any more, my tongue felt like it was glued to the roof of my mouth. I pulled a meaningful face at him.

His eyes widened. “You mean? You’re a...?”

I nodded. I don’t think he could say it either. He let out a big breath. “Oh.” Was all he said, then, “If you want to stop Charlie...”

“No! It’s not that Uncle Joe.” I told him quickly. “It’s just that, I don’t know what to do, not really, and... I’m a little nervous.” I finally admitted. “But I don’t want you to stop.”

I could see the tick of his pulse in his neck it was beating very fast as he closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose. “Charlie.” He said as he opened them and stared into my eyes, shaking his head slightly. “Amazing...” He breathed. He raised a hand and brushed my hair back from my brow. “I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anyone as much as I want you right now.” He laid his hand against my cheek. “I will make this special for you Charlie, I promise.”

I nodded, not sure what to say, thank you seemed somehow inadequate and inappropriate all things considered. Though I wasn’t sure I could’ve said anything, given that my throat felt like it had spent the day in the Sahara desert. It was parched and I found it difficult to garner moisture enough to swallow.

Uncle Joe’s hands dropped to my shoulders once again and took a hold of the spaghetti strings of my dress. Gently, almost with excruciating slowness, he began pushing the strings off my shoulders. I dropped my hands still nervous but trusting him.

Uncle Joe leant in and kissed me lightly. His lips soft and teasing against mine, I sighed. I felt the strings roll off the edge of my shoulders and then I felt the silken material of my dress slide down my body and pool at my feet. I shivered, my nipples pulling tight once more due to the cool air against my skin. Uncle Joe pulled back from the kiss. I felt slightly self conscious standing there nude except for my panties as his eyes roved over my body. But I could see the desire in his eyes, deep and powerful, tempered with restraint and it made me feel so sexy right then.

I swallowed; my parched throat sticky and uncooperative. His eyes might have been roving all over my body, but his hands? His hands were not. Quite simply he was holding mine as his thumbs gently caressed the backs of my hands in his grip. I found his touch reassuring. He glanced up and looked into my eyes again, drawing my hands up, he placed them behind his neck as he stepped in closer and wrapped his arms low about my waist once again.

The sudden feeling of his hot, naked skin against mine made me gasp and my eyes closed in ecstasy as my breasts mashed against his chest. He lifted me easily, my legs coming up to wrap about his waist and he carried me those last few steps. He stopped at the foot of the bed. I opened my eyes and looked down at him, his green eyes intense with his desire. “Are you certain?” He asked one last time, knowing that once we truly started this, there was no stopping. I gulped but nodded. I’d never been more sure of anything in all of my young life. I was still a little scared, but this was something I wanted so desperately to happen. I was glad that Uncle Joe was going to be the guy to take my virginity.

I held on tight about his neck as he leant forwards, supporting himself on one hand as he laid me out on his bed. He kissed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors