Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Break

"This is what happened during Christmas break..."

9
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
I had just broken up with my girlfriend, Sheila after catching her screwing my English Professor that I assisted. I thought she was the one for me and was going to take her to meet my parents during Christmas break. I was a virgin and although we messed around quite a bit, including her being the only girl who blew me till I came in her mouth. I guess it wasn’t enough for her.

I was pretty messed up from the break up. My room mate and best friend, Aaron did everything he could to try to bring me out of my funk. He was also quite the ladies man. One night, Aaron unsuccessfully tried again to get me to go hit this bar on ladies night. He went on his own. I fell asleep on the couch watching TV in my boxers. Around 1am, I was woken up when Aaron came home with this gorgeous brunette named Darlene.

When Aaron introduced Darlene and we shook hands, her eyes were directly at my crotch. I didn’t realize it, but I had a raging hard on.

“Dude, seriously maybe you should go take care of that or put some pants on!” Aaron said pointing at my crotch. I looked and was completely embarrassed. “Oh shit! I’m sorry!” I said and ran to my room and went to sleep. Later on, I woke up hearing Aaron and Darlene obviously fucking their brains out in his room.

As I listened to them, my cock swelled to full hardness. I ended up jacking off and cuming all over myself.

The next day, Aaron told me how much fun Darlene was and that they were meeting up again. She had told him that she wanted me to come and meet her friend, Brenda. I told him no. I was still not over Sheila. He went alone and the night ended up with me jacking off listening to them again.

The next morning, I went to make some coffee in just my boxers. Aaron’s bedroom door opened and I saw Darlene completely naked go to the bathroom. My cock immediately hardened from the sight of her.

When Darlene came out of the bathroom, our eyes met. She was completely naked. My cock still hard, oozed pre-cum at the sight. She looked at me, smiled and winked. When I went to get some coffee later, Darlene came out in one of Aaron’s T-shirts. My cock immediately hardened as she smiled and walked towards me.

I poured myself some coffee when Darlene came up beside me and put her hand on the small of my back. Her breasts rubbed against my arm and my cock swelled and oozed more.

“Mmmm, can I have some of that?”

“Of course you can.”

I poured a cup for her and handed it to her. She was looking directly at my cock.

“I like cream and sugar. Do you have any? Lot’s of cream!” she said licking her lips.

“Oh, yeah. I didn’t even think about it, we both drink ours black.”

“Where’s the sugar?” she asked bending over in front of me, opening the bottom cupboard. The T-shirt rode up exposing her ass and pussy.

My cock oozed out more pre-cum. I gulped and said, “Oh it’s up here.” and pulled out the sugar and a spoon for her.

“What about cream?” and immediately turned to the fridge and bent over again exposing her ass and and wet pussy.

“We don’t have any cream.”

She turned and looked at my boxers.“Oh really? It looks like you have lots of cream!” she said laughing. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it. “Mmmm, nice. Brad you really need to meet my friend, Brenda. Aaron told me what happened and you really need to move on. You’re equipped to have any girl that you want.” she continued smiling at me and sipped of her coffee.

“We’re meeting at the bar tonight and I’m bringing Brenda with me. You better be there. She’s really kinda shy, like you are. You’d be perfect for each other!”

“I’ll think about it.” and went to my room.

Aaron was all over me to come out and meet Brenda, but I didn’t. I was watching TV again, when Aaron, Darlene and another girl entered our apartment around 10.

I stood up and noticed Brenda immediately. She was stunning. Darlene hugged me and then whispered, “Dude, since you wouldn’t come to meet her, we brought her here for you.”

“Brad, I’d like to meet my best friend, Brenda.”

We shook hands and she smiled brightly as I said, “Hi Brenda, nice to meet you.”

“Nice meeting you too, Brad.”

I took the girls coats and they sat on the couch. Aaron got beers for everyone and we talked and drank for awhile. Aaron and Darlene were getting frisky. Aaron had his hand up Darlene’s shirt and she was rubbing his crotch. Brenda didn’t seem comfortable, so I said, “Hey guys, maybe you two should take it elsewhere.” They laughed and went to Aaron’s room. Darlene yelled, “You guys be good. Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do!” laughed and went into the room.

Brenda was definitely shy and it was a little uncomfortable. We had another beer, talked and got along well. After midnight, Brenda said, “I’m tired, but I guess I’m staying here, because we all came over in Aaron’s car.”

I offered her my room and said I would sleep on the couch. She thanked me, but insisted on sleeping on the couch.

Brenda and I were hitting off well as we got together during the week, although we didn’t have sex, we did hug and kiss. The girls already had plans for a ski trip together for Christmas break. Darlene asked Aaron and I to go, but I declined as I wasn’t a skier. Brenda declined now, because she didn’t want to be the “third wheel”. Eventually, Darlene convinced us all to go.

At the ski cabin, there were only two bedrooms. Aaron and Darlene claimed one of them and that left Brenda and I stuck. The first night went similar to the night I had met Brenda. Aaron and Darlene got frisky and finally went to the bedroom.

I got horny watching them and had a raging hard on. Brenda and I were on the couch and I couldn’t help having thoughts of what Brenda would look like naked. She was beautiful! She was 5’ 6”, natural blonde hair, blue eyes, nice breasts on a slim figure with a nice ass.

She looked so wonderful in the light of the fire. She yawned saying she was getting a little tired and wanted to lay down, but wasn’t ready for bed yet.

I told her she could lay down on the couch if she wanted to. She said, that she thought that would be nice, if I didn’t mind. She told me she needed to use the bathroom and wanted to change into something more comfortable.

When she got back, she was wearing one of those long night T-shirts. It hung loosely on her, but I could clearly see that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I moved to the easy chair beside the couch and she lay down on the couch with her upper body up against a pillow at the end facing me.

We talked for a while and then she shivered. “Are you cold? I’ll get you a blanket.”

“Oh thanks. You’re so nice.”

I grabbed a blanket and brought it to her. As I handed it to her, she said, “Brad... um... would you... would you mind laying down here with me? I think that would be nice.”

“Sure. Yeah, that would be nice.” as I felt my cock get completely hard.

She stood up. “Why don’t you lie down first.”

“Sure.” I replied and lay down on my side facing her. She smiled and laid down on her side in front of me and pulled the blanket over us.

“Mmmmm, you’re nice and warm.”

“You are too.” I said. I was uncomfortable, because my cock was hard as hell and I was pushing myself back trying not to rub up against her ass with it. I started to fidget a little.

“Are you OK?”

“Yeah, I just um... well, I don’t know where to put my hands.”

She giggled and said, “It’s OK, Brad. You know, I really like you. I don’t bite. You’re such a gentleman.” She turned her head up and kissed me on the cheek. She then pulled my hands around her and pushed her ass right up against me. She had to have felt my hard on, but didn’t say anything or react.

“Mmmmm, that’s much better.”

In the morning, I woke up with Brenda still in my arms.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

It was great.

The next night, we were drinking pretty heavily. Darlene and Aaron were going at it again and my cock reacted again. Brenda and I were holding hands together on the couch.

They were on the love seat and Aaron had his hand up Darlene’s shirt. Brenda moved our hands slightly over my crotch. I know she had to have felt my hard cock.

Darlene was on her knees on top of Aaron and then he suddenly yanked her shirt off of her. Darlene, then did the same to him. Brenda kissed me on the cheek and then whispered in my ear, “Wow, they’re really going after it tonight. It feels like it’s turning you on.” as she pushed our hands into my hard cock and then kissed me again.

Darlene dropped down to the floor and said, “God, baby. I can’t stand it any more, gimme some of that cock!” She reached up and quickly had Aaron’s jeans and underwear off and was stroking his cock. Then she engulfed it into her mouth.

“Oh God, baby! Shit! I gotta take a piss first!” Aaron said. He pushed her away and stood up. With his cock sticking straight out, he turned to us stroking it and said, “Geez you guys, you really need to loosen up and join in the fun!” then he headed to the bathroom.

“Hurry up baby, I want some cock!” Darlene yelled after him. Still on her knees she turned to us and she took off her bra. She moved in front of me, grabbed her tits holding them up and said, “Hey Brad, like these? Is it making that big cock of yours hard?”

I felt more pre-cum release as Brenda let go of my hand and stared at Darlene.

“God, I’ve wanted to see that cock of yours since that first time we met, Brad. Have you seen it, Brenda? I know it’s nice and big.” she said and quickly yanked my pants and boxers down. She grabbed my cock and stroked it.

“Damn! Nice cock, Brad!” she said as she stuck out her tongue and licked the pre-cum off. She turned and looked at Brenda and said, “Lucky you, Brenda. You better take over or I won’t be able to stop!”

Aaron came out of the bathroom still naked with a semi-erect cock. Darlene looked up and over to Aaron and said, “Holy shit Aaron, Brad’s cock is even bigger than yours.”

Aaron came over and stood right in front of Brenda. His cock was now fully hard, sticking straight out as he stroked it. “Come on, Brenda. Don’t be so shy! I’ve wanted to see your tits ever since I met you the first time.” He immediately reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started pulling them out of her jeans.

Brenda tried to fend him off. HIs cock was bouncing right in front of her face. Darlene let go of me and helped Aaron gett Brenda’s shirt off. She had a pink lace bra on covering her big tits. I could see her nipples were hard and poking through the material.

Brenda looked over at me devastated and held my arm tightly.

“OK, guys, seriously. Stop it!” I said.

They stopped and looked at me, Darlene still on her knees reached out and grabbed Aaron’s cock squeezing it and said, “Hey baby, you can fuck me in a couple of minutes, but if Brenda is gonna let that nice cock just go to waste, I want it!”

She let go of Aaron’s cock and moved over and engulfed my cock. “What the hell are you doing, Darlene?” Brenda said as she reached out and tried to push Darlene off of me. Aaron sat down on the couch right beside Brenda, stroking himself.

Darlene pulled up and let my cock go and said, “Well, you want it? Get your ass down here then!” and grabbed Brenda by the hand and yanked her down.

Then she moved over grabbed Aaron’s cock and shoved it down her throat.

Brenda now on her knees in front of me, looked up at me. She hesitantly moved her hand up to my cock looking at me and said, “Is that what you want? A blow job?”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it. “It is really nice, Brad.” she said looking up at me and smiling. Then she started stroking me. I moaned out as more pre-cum came out. Brenda leaned down and licked it off the tip of my cock. Then she took my cock head in her mouth. “Oohhh, Brenda.” I moaned out as she swirled her tongue around it. “Mmmmmm.” I continued moaning out.

“Oh FUCK, baby. I wanna fuck you! Get those fucking pants off now and fuck me!” Aaron suddenly shouted out. Darlene pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood up. She stripped quickly and mounted Aaron.

I reached forward and found the clasp to Brenda’s bra and started to pull it off of her. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me smiling. She let go of my cock so I could pull the strap off of her. I tossed it aside. She reached up and grabbed my shirt and pulled it off.

She got up and removed her pants and thong and then got up on the couch straddling me. Her big breasts were right in front of my face, so I leaned forward and took her hard nipple in my mouth. I brought both of my hands up and and cupped her breasts.

She started moaning and leaned into me. She moved her head down and whispered in my ear, “Oh Brad, I was hoping this would happen. I was hoping that last night. Mmmm, you feel so good.”

I moved to her other breast and then felt her hand grab my cock. She stroked it and then lined it up to her pussy. She lowered herself down slowly on my cock moaning the whole time. I couldn’t believe I was losing my virginity. It felt so good as she sank down feeding my cock inch by inch up inside of her. She continued to rise up and down fucking me slowly and moaning out about how good it felt.

“Oh baby, suck my tits. I know how much you like them.” said Darlene still riding Aaron and leaned forward smothering his face with her breasts.

“OH, OOHHH, BABY. I’M GONNA CUM!” Aaron then screamed out. “OH SHIT! YES!!!” he yelled and shot his load inside of Darlene.

“OH GOD, ME TOO!” Darlene yelled and came when she felt Aaron’s seed shooting up inside of her.

I pulled away from Brenda’s breasts and looked over at them. Brenda grabbed my head with her hands and started kissing me as she started bouncing up and down on my cock faster and faster.

“Oh God, Brenda! I’m gonna cum. OH GOD!” I yelled out.

“OH SHIT! NO!” she yelled and pulled herself off of me. “I’m not on the pill!” she continued as I shot up on her belly.

“Don’t waste that!” screamed Darlene and dove between us as I shot again hitting her in the face. She shoved Brenda off of me and engulfed my cock. I shot out 3 more times in her mouth. Brenda fell down onto the floor as Darlene sucked my cum from me as I started to get soft.

“What the hell, Darlene!” yelled Brenda at her and pulled her off of me.

Darlene looked at her and said, “Sorry, babe. I just didn’t want to let all that good cum go to waste. I’m sorry.” She got off of the couch and helped Brenda up and onto the couch beside me.

I turned to Brenda and said, “I’m sorry, Brenda. I didn’t know. I’ve never done this before.”

“Oh my God! Are you serious? You mean... You were a virgin?”

I looked down at my now soft cock and just shook my head. “Oh Brad, I didn’t know.” she said as she placed her hand on my cheek and started kissing me. We started kissing passionately and my cock started getting hard again.

“AHHH!” she said and pulled away and looked down. “What are you doing?” she said looking down at Darlene who was now on her knees between Brenda’s legs lapping up the cum on her stomach.

“Just cleaning you up, babe.” and then continued licking up the rest of my cum.

My cock then got completely hard watching this. Brenda noticed and wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking me. “Oh you’re getting hard. Now you can make me cum!”

“I’ll take care of that.” said Darlene as she then thrust two fingers up her pussy and started licking her clit.

“OH MY GOD!” Brenda moaned out. Aaron suddenly dropped down behind Darlene grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her pussy from behind. Brenda started stroking me faster.

What a great Christmas break we had!

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments