Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas With The Family Part 6

"The three young people and Mrs. Clark turned in around ten thirty that night. Little did Harry know"

2
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The three young people and Mrs. Clark turned in around ten thirty that night. Little did Harry know what the night held in store for him.   Carla went to her mother’s room where they both undressed silently and waited about 30 minutes to be sure Todd was asleep. Harry lay in his bed waiting for Carla to come to him when the door to Mrs. Clark’s room opened slowly and he saw two shapes in the darkness approaching his bed. Could it be, he wondered? Were both mother and daughter coming to him?   The two figures approached his bed as he watched, expectantly. In the dim light of the room he could easily identify the voluptuous body of Sara and the other was obviously Carla. His dick began to harden. The two women separated at the foot of the bed and each went to a different side. They shed their robes and climbed on the bed with him.   “I, I, “ he stammered.   “Shush, dear boy, we are both her for our mutual pleasure and I thought it would a good learning experience for Carla,” said Sara as Carla kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth. “I hope you don’t mind.”   How could he mind? This was a dream come true. A mother daughter act; what a Christmas gift! “Carla, honey, I want you sit on Harry’s so he can eat your pussy while I suck on his beautiful. Carla did as she was bid not knowing at all what delights awaited her. Her mother had told her to just follow her directions and she would have a night she would never forget. She got up on the bed and was astride Harry’s chest. Her sweet, young cunt was just inches away from his face and he could smell the heady aroma emanating from within her.   He reached for her and pulled her closed so her labia was just at his mouth his mouth and began to lick her, slowly. It sent ripples up and down her body as his tongue laved at her labia lips. They began to swell and blood rushed to them and she began to squirm to push her cunt closer to his mouth. He stuck his tongue into her sweet pussy as far as he could and she moaned, “Ohh, yes, yes, oh fuck me with your tongue.”   Sara meanwhile was enjoying a long slow lick on his balls and hardened shaft. The prior night had been the first hard cock she had since her husband’s untimely death and she was savoring the memory of it along with the sensual feeling she was having now. She was always a sensual woman and never could get enough of her dead husband’s cock and had occasionally turned to other women for release. Her plan tonight was to introduce her daughter to that venue. She hoped that her daughter would be a willing partner for her as she knew she only had Harry for a few more nights. Of course, there was always Todd, no, that would not do.   Sara loved sucking on Harry’s cock while it was a little soft. She loved the feeling it gave her as it grew harder and harder in her mouth and when she closed her mouth completely around it, she could feel the beat of his heart as it filled his man muscle. Harry was noe fully erect and Sara wanted feel the opening of her petals by his large cock. She sat astride his waist slowly jerking him off but being very careful not to let him to cum.   Now she would put her plan in action.   “Carla, honey, turn around so Harry can eat you from behind and I can show you how to enjoy a man’s cock”. Carla, was barely coherent but did a she was asked. She swung her legs over and lowered her pussy full on Harry’s face almost smothering him. He pushed her off just a bit and spread her ass with his fingers.   Carla’s eyes opened wide in amazement. She had not seen her mother’s voluptuous shape like this. Her nipples were hard and stuck out and seemed to say to her, eat me. She watched as Sara slowly slid her wet pussy down Harry’s hard shaft  as the look of ecstatic pleasure covered her face. At that moment Harry inserted his forefinger deep in Carla’s hole and she leaned forward involuntarily and embraced her mother. Sara rose up and down on the hard dick inside her and pushed Carla’s head down to her left breast. She wanted it sucked so badly. Carla needed no encouragement as her mind was reeling in sex. Her mouth covered her mother’s huge nipple and she suckled her like a babe. She bit down on the hard nipple and Sara moaned. “Oh yes, baby, that’s so good, this cock is heavenly, Harry” as she rode up and down.   Suddenly Sara could feel the tightness begin in her twat and her body shuddered in a convulsive orgasm. Her cunt squeezed Harry’s cock hard and she rode him hard but he wasn’t about to cum. Sara instinctively sought out Carla’s mouth and kissed her deeply, their tongues entwined as Carla responded not even thinking what she was doing and grabbing and kneading both tits at the same time. Sara was thinking, oh God, she is so beautiful, and I am about to eat my own daughter. Sara broke the kiss and while still in the remaining clutches of her orgasm, dropped her head to Harry’s chest, still humping his hard dick. She let her tongue wander thru Carla’s unshaved pussy, inhaling her sweet, post virginal scent.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

  Carla suddenly realized what was happening as she looked down and watched her mother slowly inch her tongue upward toward Carla’s clit. “Oh mom, what are you doing?”   “Showing you how a woman makes love to another woman, honey, please, let me continue.” Her tongue touched Clara’s clit sending a bolt of excitement thru her entire body.   She could not help but nod in assent, the feeling she was getting was electrifying. That, coupled with Harry’s relentless tongue on her entire vulva sent her over the edge. “Oh God, I am cumming, oh God, yes, yes, yes , let me cum!” Her discharge almost gagged Harry but he gamely tried to swallow her flow and her mother plunged her tongue into her daughter’s twat, meeting Harry’s tongue  and they engaged in a tongue dance on the quivering clit  above them.   Carla screamed in ecstasy, ”Oh God, Its so good, don’t stop, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Her body shook with virginal convulsions as she experienced her first multi-orgasm. She bucked her hips, ground her cunt onto Harry’s face, forcing the breath from him and grabbed her mother’s head and pushed into her sopping cunt. Sara sucked her juices and licked her clit, heightening the orgasm and Carla screamed again, “Oh my fucking God, I’m cumming again” and her body roiled in the throes of orgasm.   The three were a mass of quivering flesh as Carla humped and bucked her way thru wave after wave  of mind shattering orgasms while her mother sucked in her cum juices as fast as she could and Harry struggled just to breathe.   Moments later it was over. Carla fell off Harry  while her mother fingered herself to a small, satisfying climax.   The three lay there for a full half hour when Sara reached for Harry’s still turgid cock. “My, my, the young man has real staying power, Carla. Look at this fine hard, young prick. Wouldn’t you like to be fucked by Harry again?”   “Oh you know it mom, I can’t wait to feel his hard cock deep in me again!”   Haryy saw the look on Carla’s face and rose up on his knees pulling her up to him and kissed her deeply; their tongues in that familiar dance. She reached for his cock pressed between their bodies and began a slow stroke on it. He fingered her sopping cunt pushing three fingers into  her very tight twat. Sara got behind Harry and spread his cheeks wide and began to rim him while inserting her index finger into him. “Oh God”, he moaned as she started a slowing fucking rhythm with her finger in his ass. He pushed Carla’s down on his cock and jammed it deep in her throat. She wrapped her fingers around the base and began to jerk him off in her mouth as she so wanted to taste his cum again and feel it in her empty belly.   Harry was in heaven. A mother-daughter act ! One was rimming and fucking his asshole while the other sucked him off. But he wanted more so he pulled away from them.   “What’s wrong , honey?” queried Sara.   “This is all great but I need to fuck one of you, now” he demanded.   “Oh baby, that won’t be a problem, Carla, lie on your back.” Carla did as her mother asked. “Now Harry, I want you to fuck my daughter while I lick your cock as it slides in and out of her.”   Harry got between Carla’s legs as Sara knelt over her and placed her sweet pussy on Carla’s face. “Now eat mommy dear, yes, that’s right ;lick my pussy, oh, oh, so good.”   Harry pushed the head of his cock into Carla’s almost virginal pussy. God, she is tight, he thought, I have to go slow and not cum too quickly but her mother licking my cock as I go in and out is unbelievable! Harry really focused on his fucking of Carla and tried to ignore the hot tongue and lips that were on his throbbing cock. He slid his deep into her, she moaned, and then he drew it out, slowly, she moaned again. ”Oh Harry, your cock is beautiful, fuck me baby, fuck me.” Slowly, in and out he went while Sara licked at him and nibbled Carla’s young clit. Carla began to moan louder now, “Oh yes, that’s so good, eat me mommy, fuck me Harry, and she began a series of deep, internal orgasms that contracted her pussy walls around Harry’s deeply imbedded prick. Harry could feel the contractions on his dick and knew he was about to blow his load but held it for as long as he could. With one sudden thrust he yelled, “YES!” and let his cum spurt deep in her young eager, uterus, he pumped spurt after spurt into her when suddenly sara pulled his cock from her pulsating cunt and engulfed hit with her mouth, catching the last few remaining shots of hot, sweet sperm in her mouth.   Ah, she thought, this what I have missed, man cum, its so good and she drank of his essence. Harry fucked Sara’s mouth as she sucked very last drop from him while Carla moaned in the final throes of her climax.   Once again, they fell against each other, exhausted from their sexual excess.   TO BE CONTINUED      
Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments