Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chubby's memoir's chapter 3

"Mom pretends to be drunk and talks dirty and dares her son to admit that he wants to fuck her."

3
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
7.7k words 7.7k words
In the last episode Stella and I found out that our parents were also keen to fuck us, but how to break the ice. In order to do that, I had to have mom all to myself alone, without any interference. Finally that moment came and we were on our way to our house.

To understand the story better please read Chubby’s memoir’s chapter 2

“Mom, you have been so beautiful all the while, but after your wedding, you have started to glow and become so charming that I cannot help admiring you as a woman.”

“I am lucky to have a beautiful mother like you.”

I noticed a happy smile on Mom’s face that I was getting interested in her, as woman and not mother. But I believe she still had her doubts and was not sure, of my intentions for her. All sorts of ideas must be running through her mind.

“Do I really have intention to fuck her, or is it her imagination?

"What am I up to?"

"Am I finally trying to woo her?" I know she enjoyed to see me wooing her."

"She couldn’t believe it. No it can’t be, not after all this years, she must be thinking."

To her I am her loving son but my behavior was indicating to her that I want to fuck her.

My compliments were really flattering her.

“Why? Was I not beautiful before.” and rubbed her shoulder against me teasingly.

“Son, I notice a change in you these few days. What is it? Is something bothering you?

“Mom,” I replied. “I have lots of things on my mind.”

“Can I be of any help to you?” Mom asked.

“Yes mom, you definitely can be of great help, but you may not want to help me out. You are the cause of my problem.”

I noticed Mom’s face change. She must be wondering, if I was going to ask her for a fuck finally and I am hesitating on how to ask for it.”

She pretended to keep cool and not show me her excitement. She must be waiting for me to say, “Mom can I fuck you tonight?”

“Son, if I am the cause of your problem please let me know? I will willingly help to solve it for you. Just let me know whatever it may be.

That was a hint from her, for me to go ahead and ask her for a fuck, which I know that she will willingly agree but my mission was to find out, why she have not been letting dad to put his cock into her cunt during her dating and now on her wedding night.

By then, they had reached the office of their lawyer

“Ah, we have reached our lawyer’s office” I said.

Mom was disappointed that I did not have the time, to tell her what my problem was. She was certain that I was on the verge of asking her for a fuck.

After some discussion with the lawyer, it was agreed that they do not sell the house. Instead, transfer it to me.

“I need you to come to my office tomorrow afternoon, to finalize some document formalities.” our lawyer told us.

“That means we cannot go back today?” mom inquired.

“Yes, this is an important document, needing your signature.” He replied.

We had not planned on staying a night here. I was happy that I will have more time, in fact the whole night, to be with mom to find out her secret.

We left the office for our house, which was still fully furnished as before.

“Well son, you were about to ask me something about your problem, before we reached our lawyer’s office.

Mom was really desperate for me to ask her for a fuck, to satisfy her urge to fuck me.

“Mom, shall we talk about it tonight, after dinner?” I replied.

“Yes son that will be OK. We will be more comfortable then and we have all the night for ourselves.

It was late evening and they went to their rooms, to freshen up and to go out for dinner later.

“Son, I am ready, are you not coming down?”

“Yes mom coming.”

As I was coming down the steps, I saw my mom wearing a tight jean and a loose blouse with no bra. From up here, I could see her naked breast completely. What a sight. Mom looked up at me watching her breast.

“ Moooom, you look soooo beautiful and sexy. I wish you were my girlfriend and not my mom tonight. What are you trying to do to me dressed like that?

“Seduce me?” I pretended jokingly to faint. “And what May I know? That you are ready for mom.”

“That is a cheeky remark, you naughty boy. I am ready to go out for dinner. What did you think? Dating?”

I took advantage of the joke, to be more open with our conversation and nearer to my destination.

“Hey mom, that is a great idea. Can we just for tonight, forget our mother son relationship and go out as close friends, on a date. It will be fun. If not it will be a boring evening. “

“I want this night to be a memorable night for both of us mom, to remember for the rest of our lives, before I lose you out to dad completely. “

“What do you mean by that?” mom inquired.

“You will lose me to your dad? So what, I am his wife and not yours. To you I am your mother. I don’t see what you will lose out, by me being his wife.”

“What I meant was that you will be devoting more time to dad than me. Is that not losing out to him?” I replied.

“Your dad, if he needs me to be with him in private, day or night has every right to my private moments, to be with him. I have to be there for him.

“Ahem…….”I muttered winking at her.

“When you need to talk or discuss something in private with me, I will always be there for you, whenever you may need me.”

“So, what do you lose?”

“Promise mom. You will be there whenever I need you.”

“Have I ever broken my promises to you before? “

“No mom, you are a woman of your words. I trust you.”

“See son, today you wanted to be alone with me, here I am. If you have anything private to talk or discuss, we have the whole night to ourselves.

“Ok darling, shall we go?” I told her.

“Hey, Did I hear you calling me darling?”

“Yes darling that is exactly what I said. Remember, we are on a date tonight. Let me treat you, as a woman tonight and not mother.

“I am flattered son. But won’t that be going a little too far?”

“I don’t think so mom. A little fun night is not going to hurt in any way?”

“OK darling” mom said, “It is a date we are going out on, not dinner only you understand…… A date is a date.”

I know that by now mom got the message, of my intentions to fuck her tonight and she was willing By the way she has been throwing hints and encouraging me to flirt with her.

“Let’s go lover boy.” Mom locked her arms in my arms, like two lovers going for a walk.

On the way I asked her, “Hey darling, I heard that you got married? How was your first night with your husband?”

“Did heee ……did heeee……? Did he make you happy as a woman?”

“Yes, he was great in bed, if that is what you want to know. Everything was fine.”

She was beginning to talk as if she was on a real date and not with her son. Our talk was getting personal and hot.

We reached the restaurant, ordered the food and had our dinner. We then moved over to the bar and ordered our drinks.

Mom kept looking at me, eagerly waiting for me to make a move. I was not sure on what to do next. I was lost. Mom took a couple of quick drinks and got into romantic mood.

“Darling,” mom finally said. “Is this how you date a woman? You are a dull and boring company.”

I understood that she is making her move, since I had not made any move yet.

“Darling,” I spoke. “Can I have the pleasure of dancing with the most beautiful woman in this bar tonight?”

“Sure lover boy. Why not? Finally you have found the courage, to be the man I came out dating with.”

Soft music was being played couples were locked in their arms, were moving around and kissing romancing each other, rather than dancing.

Mom looked at me and I saw an inviting look on her face.

I took my mom into my arms and gave her a tight hug. Held her close to me with her breast rubbing my chest with every move we made. I could hear her breathing heavily.

I held her chin up with my hand and gave her a light kiss on her lips, to see her response.

“What are you doing with your mom, son? “ She asked.

“SSShhhhuuuu…… Darling, you are out on a date tonight, not with your son. Remember we left him at home sleeping.”

“When a man puts his lips on a woman’s lips, it is called kissing.”I explained to her to make the conversation interesting.

“You call that a kiss? It was more like a school boy giving a peck to his mother, than a grown up man on a romantic date.”

Maybe it was the effect of the fast drinks she took or her inner urge to make love to me that she held me so tight and started to move her chest, round and round as if rubbing her aching nipples to get some relief.

She then started to kiss me on my neck and shoulders. This made my cock hard and rigid. She felt it pushing near her cunt.

“Naughty darling, your rod is beginning to grow. It is trying to tear my jeans and force his way in. Ha Ha Ha

“Look, what that naughty couple is doing. That is what I call a real dating. They are really enjoying their date,” mom said, pointing at a couple nearby.

I looked and saw the male had his hand inside his partner’s shirt and was gently squeezing her breast.

I got the message that mom wanted me to play with her breast.

I put my hands inside mom’s loose blouse, caught her breast and slowly started squeezing them.

“What are you doing darling?”

“I am doing just what you told me to do.”I replied.

“I don’t remember asking you to hold my breast and play with them. I just showed you, what the couple was doing.”

She was enjoying my hands squeezing her breast. She caught my hands and guided them to her erected nipples and made me play with them. She was aroused and enjoying the feeling.

I was happy that mom did not resist or object to my fondling her firm breast. It was like a silent consent that we will be fucking tonight.

“AAAAAhhhhhhhh feels soooo goooood please go on. I waited for this moment for a very long time, when you would be holding me in your arms and making love to me. I love the feeling.”

I started to kiss her with passion and fondling her breast. She was responding to each and every of my advances.

She then started to kiss me wildly, biting me hard all over my neck. It hurt.

I got worried that she must be drunk otherwise she would not be behaving like that. So I thought it was time to go back home. She does not know what she is doing.

“Mom, lets us go back home.”

“Mom?

“Who the fuck, is your mom? My son is sleeping at home. I am here on a date with my best friend, whom I promised a memorable night that he will never forget, for the rest of his life.”

“Please carry on romancing my body as and how you want to. You are giving me a great pleasure.”

“Tonight I am all yours, Please carry on, my body is aching to be massaged and…………And…….”

“And what else do you want me to do, darling?” I inquired.

“Nothing, Did I say anything?” She began to laugh

Knowing she is drunk, I was still enjoying her dirty talk.

“Come on darling and what? I want to know. “

I gave her a long kiss on her hot burning lips.

She replied “and whatever is left to be done.

“OK,” I said “let’s go back and find out what is left to be done. Shall we?”

I put her hand around me and I put my arm around her, to prevent her from falling. We started to move towards the car, as I did not want her to make a fool of herself in the restaurant.

“You don’t know what else is there left to be done? I will tell you. I know everything.”

“What do you know darling?”I asked.

“I know you want to fuucccccckk meeee but don’t have the courage to ask. He He He,

“Don’t you want to fuck me, you coward?”

“Mom, please relax, you had too many drinks.”

“You think I am drunk and don’t know what I am talking about?”

“I am talking about fucking man, fucking. You know when a woman undresses herself, lie down on the bed, opens up her legs, then you men take out your cock, You know what a cock is don’t you?”

She put her hand on my erect cock and held it and said, “This is a cock, this hard rod that you have there, is called a cock. You put that rod into the woman’s cunt, pointing at her cunt and push it in.”

“You then do exercise push in, pull out, in… out… in… out, until you tire out. That is called fucking.”

“Mom, please relax, take it easy.”I pleaded to her.

“Am I drunk, Tell me. Tell me. You want to fuck me. Why don’t you admit it?” mom teased me.

“Mom, we will go home and talk about. Not here.”

“Yes, it will be more comfortable, on the bed then in the car. Let’s go, Wwwrrrrrrooooooom.

We reached home around 11pm. I took her to her room. Right at the door step, she began to collapse slowly. I carried her in my arms and carried her into her room and put her on the bed.

I sat there regretting to let her take her drinks fast. Now she is drunk.

Suddenly I heard mom speaking.

“How was your date son?”

I was shocked. She was completely sober and knew exactly what she was doing all the time.

That kissing, squeezing and making me play with her breast and nipples. She was fully cooperating and encouraging me to continue. Her asking me if I want fuck her.

“Will it be a memorable night or is there anything left that you want me to do, to make your night a memorable one.

“I expected more romancing from you. After I encouraged you to play with my breast I was expecting you to take advantage of my weak moment and have the courage to ask me for a fuck”

“Is that not what you had in your mind, when you asked me to come home to settle our house problem?”

“Yes Mom, I had planned to ask you for a fuck tonight. But when you let me kiss you and encouraged me to hold and squeeze your breast and you even asked me directly if I wanted to fuck you. I thought you were drunk”

“But you are sober and knew exactly what was going on.”

“Yes dear, I really wanted to make you happy, to let this be a memorable night you asked for.”

“I know you want to fuck me but did not know how to ask me. I too have wanted you to fuck me since a long time ago.”

“That is why I pretended to be drunk and talk about fucking openly, to get rid of your fear that I might take offence if you ask.”

“You enjoyed the drama didn’t you?”

I was stunned hearing all this.

I held mom in my arms and hugged her tightly.

“Son, Was I wrong, to assume that you want to fuck me?”Mom asked.

“You don’t want to fuck an old hag like me.” I am sorry I made a fool of myself. Forgive me, I got carried away.”

“Mom, what gave you the idea that I do not want to fuck you?”

“You are right, the whole idea of coming here was to fuck you, mom. I know how badly you really want me to fuck you.”I confessed to her.

“How do you know of my desires...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldisgold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments