Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chubby's memoirs chapter2

"Mother had a secret that she did not want anyone to know."

3
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Stella switched on the recording. I felt a bit uncomfortable watching my mother having sex, or was it that I was feeling jealous to see her being fucked?

We saw my mother coming out of the bath room. She walked up to dad. Dad took mom into his arms and held her close to him, for a long time, enjoying the bliss of the embrace.

“See brother, my dad is in no hurry. He is taking his time to feel her in his arms. Not in hurry like you.”

“Shanty, all the time we dated you did not let me fuck you. Your excuse was that we are not married, and it was improper to have sex."

"Well dear, we are married now. Finally, I will have the pleasure of making love to you."

“WOW! Stella, you even have a sensitive voice recorder installed. We can hear their conversation very clearly.”

"Yes, one of my fantasies is to know. What feelings my father has been harboring in his mind over the years?"
Stella asked me, "Do you have any fantasies?”

“No, not at the moment." I replied. "But with a teacher like you, I am sure I will have plenty in time to come.”

Stella was surprised, that they dated for some time and did not even fuck once. “It’s your entire fault brother.”

“What has that got to do with me?” I asked.

“You always made her feel, like a good mother." Stella replied. You never treated her like a woman. You never even flirted with her to make her feel that she is a woman. She always thought of herself as a good mother with high morals.”

Dad began to stroke mom’s face, with his fingers. She felt very ticklish as she has not been touched by any man, for a very long time. Mom had a big smile on her face. She was enjoying it.

Dad began to kiss her all over her face. Mom began to loosen up. Dad then removed all her clothing that she was wearing, and there mom was standing beside dad, completely naked.

What a beautiful body. I began to get aroused watching my beautiful naked mother. My cock began to come alive once again. I had a fantastic woman right under my nose and I did not even know it, until Stella made me realize it.

Stella noticed me, watching my naked mother with great pleasure and my cock beginning to get erect. I looked at Stella, with deep desire in my heart. Stella saw that desire, on my face and understood what I had in my mind.

She caught my cock in her hands and said, “So you are getting an erection looking at your mother naked. That means now you really want to fuck her badly, and cannot wait any longer."

“Stella, you are always full of ideas. Please tell me how soon you can plan and arrange for me to fuck my mother?

"I am regretting to have missed all the chances, over the years that I had. I really want to fuck her, Stella."

Dad let mom go, stood in front of her, feasting his eyes on her body.“Shanty, what a beautiful body you have. It is all mine, to play with and do whatever, I want to do with it.

“Yes,” mom replied, “I am all yours.”

They then sat on the bed with dad playing with mom’s breast. Kissing and hugging for some time. Then Dad, looking at Mom, said,“Shanty, since we are starting a new life, I feel we should not have any secrets, from each other. What do you think?”

“Yes dear, we will share and discuss everything. Not hide any secrets from each other,” Mom replied.

“Can I ask you something Shanty?”

“Yes dear, go ahead and ask. Mom replied. What do you want, to know about me?”

“Shanty, you are so beautiful and sexy. Then why did your husband leave you, in such a short period?” Dad asked.

It had never struck in my mind, to ask my mom the same question. Why did my father leave her, shortly after their wedding, even before I was born.

Stella looked at me, with the same question on her face. I shook my head, in response to her silent question.

“Dear, please, that is the only thing I do not want to talk about."

“Maybe, one day I will tell you, without you even, asking me. Please forgive me. Do not ask me that question tonight," Mom requested.

“Ask me any other question and I will answer.”

Dad asked mom, “Did you go out dating, over the years?”

“I believe you want to know the number of people,I went out dating and slept with don’t you?"

“I don’t believe,” said Stella. “She ever went out dating and got fucked. Look at her body. If not for you, anyone would have thought that she still is a virgin."

“Of course I did go out dating," Mom replied.

Mom took dad into her arms, gave him a kiss on his burning lips.

“He was a wonderful person and dated me for some time. I cannot forget him.”

There was a look of disappointment, on dad’s face.

“But he did not get to fuck me, even once. That is the wonderful guy, I am married to now.”

Dad was so happy that he took mom into his arms and began to kiss her all over her body hungrily.

“See, I was right,” Stella said. “ I read her well.”

Mom asked dad, if there were any more questions.

“Yes” replied dad. But it is a very sensitive question."

“Don’t worry dear, I promise you that I will answer any question that you may ask, no matter how sensitive it may be. Go ahead and ask.”

“Well dear, you have such a handsome son, did he ever get to fuck you anytime?

"No." Mom replied, without any hesitation.

"Did you ever, have the urge of having sex, with him?

There was a moment of silence. Stella and I both wanted an answer to that, hoping she will answer.

Mom looked into dad’s eyes and asked,

"Do you really want me, to answer that question honestly?" She asked.

“Yes, I would like to know.”

“Yes.” she replied. “Many a times I had the urge, to make love to him and ask him to fuck me. But I was worried. What would he have thought about me? I was worried that he may be ashamed of me and leave me. I did not want to take the risk of losing him.”

"He has never at anytime, looked at me as a woman. He only saw me as a loving mother. Had he ever given me a slightest indication or a hint, that he wanted to make love to me, I would have willingly given myself to him.”

“I even masturbated, with him in my mind most of the times,” Mom said, smiling at Dad.

“What will you do if he was to approach you now? Dad asked further. Will you not want to fulfill your urge that you have been having in your heart, all these years?”

“Ha, Ha, Ha. All these years, when he had every opportunity, he never even flirted with me. Now that I am married to you, there is no way that he will ever approach me.”

“No, I was just wondering.What if he does get interested, to make love to you, and want to...?” Dad inquired.

“And want to fuck me, you mean?" Mom asked.

"Yes." Dad replied.

“I really don’t know. I never thought about it as I do not expect it to happen."

Then Mom out of curiosity asked Dad.

"On the same note dear, did you never ever had any urge to fuck your daughter? ”

“She is so beautiful and sexy. Even I as a woman would not mind making love to her and you are a man.”

I smiled at Stella, and said. “Is this the fantasy you wanted to hear?”

“Let’s see what his answer is going to be. Even my mother, does not mind making love to you. Ha, Ha. ”

“Woman and woman, that would be nice to watch as live show," I joked.

“The idea of making love to a woman has never crossed my mind so far,” Stella replied.

I laughed in my mind. Now that will be my fantasy.

Dad replied, “Yes many a times I too, like you, did have the urge to approach her, knowing she loves sex. But the same fear as yours, Shanty. What would she have thought of me?" Dad continued. “She has lots of young men, wanting her. Why would she, give herself to an old man like me?”

“Every time I masturbated, it was only her on my mind and no one else. Oh, what a load, I would shoot just thinking of her.”

Stella became excited and said, “Oh dad, why did you not ask?

“I too have been longing to be fucked by you. Don’t worry dad, you will get your chance to fuck your loving daughter very soon. Just wait, for a right time,”

"Why didn't you advice her to get married, since you know she loves sex,'" Mom asked.

“I did ask her to get married many a times, but she just refused point blank, with a big no.”

"Oh I thought, you wanted to keep her for yourself," Mom joked.

Then Mom inquired Dad, with a serious look, on her face.

“Dear, will you be angry if my son does get interested in me and approach me?

“Should I allow him, to make love to me?”

Dad was taken back and replied sportingly.

“I think you should not wait for him to make up his mind to approach you."

“What should I do?" Mom inquired.

"You should help him, to come to that decision, to have an interest in you as a woman. Start flirting with him boldly, by talking and joking with him about sex. Touch him with any excuse you can get to touch him. Allow him to see more of you, especially that beautiful breast of yours, at every opportunity you get to show him. You get what I mean.”

"Why do you say, that I should allow him to fuck me? When I have you to take care of my sexual needs,” said mom.

"Shanty, if you do not let him to fuck you, the urge you have been having in your mind for so many years may one day explode and give you emotional stress.

“Thank you dear for your concern,” Mom said appreciably. “I will give it a thought. You are also, in the same situation as me and you are advising me on how to flirt with my son. You seem to be talking through experience. Have you started flirting with Stella?" Mom asked.

"No, though I masturbate with her on my mind, and have the urge to fuck her. The thought of really making an approach to fuck her, never entered my head.

“If you want me to fuck my son, you must promise me that you will also fuck your daughter, as you also could end up having emotional stress"

"What if she refuses?" Dad questioned.

"No, she will not refuse since you told me, that she loves sex."

"Yes mom, tell him that," said Stella, and excitedly hugging and kissing me wildly.

"OK, dear I will try.” Dad said, unsure of himself.

Ha, Ha, Ha. Both laughed.

Stella looked at me and said, “You are cleared to fuck your mom. My dad has done the job I was supposed to do. You will be fucking your mother sooner than we planned.”

“She still harbors the thought of wanting to fuck you. If not, why did she ask Dad, if he would mind if she let you to fuck her. Now even Dad has given his consent.”

“Your line is also clear Stella, as Dad is going to approach you," I reminded her.

Both Dad and Mom were very hot with all this dirty talk. Dad started to kiss her and slowly started to play with her firm breast, squeezing, and sucking her nipples.

My mother was so excited that at every touch to her body, she enjoyed it very much. Her whole body was so sensitive and on fire, just like a virgin having her first fuck.

When Dad squeezed her firm breast, I felt a sensation running through me.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

I also felt a feeling of jealousy and was cursing to myself again and again for having missed fucking her, when I had all the chances and the opportunities to fuck her over the years.

I hugged Stella tightly.

“Are you feeling jealous of my father, now that he is going to fuck your mother? So what if he fucks her, that is his wife. You have also fucked his loving daughter. Have you not?”Stella said smiling at me.

Slowly dad moved his hands down on her stomach and to her naval, kissing the lower part of her body. When he reached her pubic hair area, and was about to put his hand, on her cunt, she suddenly jumped up.

“No No, Stop, I can’t do It.”

“What do you mean, you can’t do it? We are married now.” Dad answered.

“Please give me a few days more, to get used to the idea, of having a cock inside me. It has been so long. Pleaaaasssse.” Mom pleaded.

“Also I cannot do it tonight, as I am having my periods. I don’t think we can have a fuck for next one week or so. Don’t worry I will give you the usual dose of blow job, to ease your tension.” Dad was a very nice man. He did not want to force her, into anything.

Mom made dad lie down on his back, took his cock in her hands, and started to rub it slowly and gently. Dad was enjoying every movement of it. She was doing it so professionally and confidently, as though she knew exactly what dad wanted her to do to him.

When dad tapped her on the back, like it was a signal that he was going to cum. She quickly went on her knees, took dad’s cock into her mouth and started sucking it slowly and eventually increasing the movement pushing her mouth up and down.

When dad shot load of his love juice into her mouth, she seemed to be enjoying, drinking the juice and licked him dry. After a while dad went to sleep. Mom sat at the edge of her bed and started to cry.

Both Stella and I were shocked.

“I don’t understand” Stella said. “Everything was going on fine. Both were enjoying themselves. But the moment dad reached her cunt, she jumped up and stopped dad from touching her cunt.What is wrong with mom?"

“Why did she not allow dad to enter her? That is strange. I am sure she is not having her periods."Stella wondered.

“How do you know that she is not having her periods?” I asked.

“I am a woman silly. When I have my periods, I do not have any mood to make love.

"The way mom was making love, she was all fired up and was in full mood, for a good fuck but then suddenly when dad touched her cunt. It was as if she woke up from a bad dream and stopped dad from touching her cunt. ”

“We have to find out the reason, for the refusal.” Stella suggested.

“I don’t think she will tell. Remember when dad asked her that question about my father, she refused to answer. Maybe, that has something, to do with it.” I reminded Stella.

“How are we going to find that out Chubby? ”

“You want to fuck your mother but she is not sure of herself, to let you or anyone else, to touch her cunt. That is where, the problem is."

“So, what do I do Stella?”

“Let me think.” replied Stella.

I slowly started to rub Stella’s body. Holding her soft breast and squeezing them, kissing her all over.

“Sorry chubby, no more fucks tonight. I lost my mood, to go for another round after seeing what happened.

We have to think of a way, on how to make your mother to tell, what that secret is, that she does not want anyone to know. Do you think you could make her tell, Chubby?"

"How do I start the topic?”

"I walk into her room and say, hai mom, I heard you want to fuck me, well here I am, lets fuck.” I said jokingly.

“Stop joking brother, be serious." Stella scolded me.

"Ok, here is...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldisgold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments