Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

City of Love

"The encounter of a brother and sister in Paris"

3
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was all an act, well; at least that’s what it started out as. Steven and I were in Paris as tourists, as twin brother and sister tourists. We were on a two week college graduation trip that we both wanted to take before we started our daily lives. Starting our jobs and leaving our youth behind.

The problem with Paris is that everyone that you see is a couple. Everyone is holding hands or kissing. Paris is the City of Love and we were on the outside looking in.

So what did we do? We decided to play along. We started to take “selfies”. We mostly just took pictures of the two if us just playing for the camera. We were making silly kissy faces for the camera or I was kissing Steven’s cheek while he made a face to the camera. That’s all it was. It was just us joking around.

We held hands and skipped on the lawns in front of the Eiffel Tower. We raced to the top of the Arc de Triomphe and threw our arms up in the air. Steven picked me up and spun me around like I had won some huge race.

Where it got really complicated was when someone asked us if we wanted a picture taken of the two of us. We did a silly pose, where I tilted my head onto Steven’s shoulder and he pursed his lips and gave me a sidewards glance. The man taking the picture told us to kiss; it would be a picture of us to show our kids. He said we could show them how in love we were.

This was the moment where it switched from fooling around to being serious.

Steven and I turned toward each other and I slid my hands onto Steven’s sides. Steven pulled me against him and brought his hand up to my cheek and caressed my skin with thumb as he leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Steven’s lips brushed against mine and my body exploded is a rush of nerves.

Steven wasn’t fooling around. He was giving me a tender lover’s kiss. It lasted about ten seconds, but I was completely out of breath when we parted. My body’s response to the gentleness of the kiss and the confusion that it was in fact my brother kissing me, had me completely reeling.

Steven stepped back and retrieved the camera from the man and thanked him.

“You two are beautiful together. You took her breath away”, the cameraman said, and turned and walked away.

I stood there staring into the lights on the Eiffel Tower, and just thought how beautiful it was that the lights were coming on and the day was falling away.

“Let’s go get some dinner.” Steven said. He slapped my butt and took off running. He was back to playing as if nothing had happened.

I started to walk behind him in a kind of dazed shock. I touched my lips with my fingertips and walked slowly toward the glow of the city. I was just following along behind Steven, as he eagerly walked ahead. I don’t remember anything we passed, as we walked, and I don’t remember when Steven took my hand in his.

---

At dinner Steven was his normal self. He was bounding with energy and smiles. He was making fun of us and how badly we spoke French. We ordered food that we couldn’t pronounce, and worse, we didn’t know what it was. We drank the house wine which never seemed to run out. Finally, we had dessert of Crème Brulee and some flaming dessert that we didn’t order.

When we walked out into the night, Paris was different. The City of Love had woken up. Lights were on everywhere and the city was glowing. Couples were walking arm in arm and hand in hand.

Steven and I walked around the city holding hands, and looking at all the tourist sites for what seemed like hours. The playfulness of earlier seemed to be gone. It was replaced with something different. The touch of his fingers entwined with mine felt like it belonged.

Even when we got on the elevator to the hotel room Steven held my hand. And I didn’t try and pull away. I stood behind Steven as he slid the key into the door and opened the room. He walked in and held the door for me. There was really no room for the two of us in the hallway, and Steven brushed against me as he closed the door. As the door clicked shut, the room was dark and I heard the deadbolt latch.

I could feel Steven’s body lightly brushing against me. The same sensation from earlier in the day surged through me. Steven’s hand came up to my cheek and his lips touched mine. He was kissing me softly. It was not the kiss of a brother and sister but of lovers. I closed my eyes and my body responded. I could feel his lips caressing mine and slowly start to part. Steven’s tongue slid ever so slightly into my mouth. His hand slid back from my cheek and around to the back of my head. He was controlling our kiss and I wasn’t fighting him.

Steven grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him into the main room. He stopped us and faced me. Without saying a word he grabbed the bottom of my blouse and camisole, pulling them up and over my head. He then undid the button of my shorts and slid his thumbs to the sides. He grabbed the material of my shorts and the top of my panties and lowered them down past my bottom, letting them drop to the floor.

I stood there exposed to my brother. I didn’t try and cover up or hide. I stood there and just looked at his face.

Steven quickly took off his tee-shirt and dropped his shorts. He was completely naked and exposed to me.

I grabbed both of Steven’s hands and we stepped toward each other. I rose up on my toes and kissed his lips softly. I could feel my breasts brushing against his chest and his penis pressing against my lower stomach.

The daze I had experienced earlier when we kissed was back. The confusion of right and wrong was back. My breath was gone and my heart was racing. Racing is really an understatement. My heart was pounding. I could feel the blood surging through my veins and the anxiety rushing through me.

I took Steven’s hands and walked slowly backward. Our lips never parted and our skin never separated.

The bed came up against the back of my legs and I sat down.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

I released my hands from Steven’s and placed them on his hips. I looked up into his eyes and felt his hand come up onto the back of my neck. I felt him pulling me forward toward him.

Steven’s penis wasn’t hard, but he was very full and well on his way toward having an erection, but he wasn’t there yet. As Steven pulled me toward him I felt his penis brush against my cheek and trace across my face, stopping in front of my mouth.

I brought my hand from his hip to his penis and closed my fingers around him. I lifted his penis up toward my mouth and kissed him. As my lips touched his penis, I could feel Steven start to harden. I could feel him growing between my fingers and pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and Steven rocked his hips forward. I closed my eyes and felt him on my tongue. I slid all the way down his shaft until I felt his balls brush against my chin and the hairs of his lower stomach brush against my nose. I could feel him firming up against my lips.

“ohhhhh”, Steven whispered.

My body was tingling. I had this sensation in my breasts and pussy that I had never felt before. My body was alive and the things I was feeling were different. It was as if a thousand fingers were all caressing me at the same time.

I was slowly sucking Steven’s penis in and out. I was stroking him with one hand and caressing his balls with the other.

“ohhhhhh. You have to stop. Stop.”, Steven said in a panic.

Steven quickly pulled back and grabbed his penis and squeezed the tip.

“Fuck! No. Not yet.”, he said.

Again panic raced through me. “Are you okay? We should stop.”

“No, no, no, no! Not that. I just need to stop for a minute.”

“I’ll stroke you if that’s better.”

“Oh, that’ll just make it worse. I’ve never felt like this before. My entire body’s going crazy.” Steven said.

“Oh you mean . . .” I started to say.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.”

“It’s okay. Come with me. “, I grabbed Steven’s hand and pulled him behind me into the bathroom. I turned the shower to warm and pulled him in.

Steven stood facing the shower and let the warm water spray on his head and drip down. I stood behind him and sprayed some body lotion onto my hand and pressed my body up against his. I started to kiss his back and slid my hand around his waist, closing my fingers on his still hard penis. Slowly I started to stroke him. The suds from the body lotion made it easy for my fingers to glide up and down his shaft. Each time my hand got to the top I would cup my hand over the tip and then slide back do his shaft. I quickened my pace until I could hear Steven start to groan and his hand pushed against the wall. All at once his body tensed and a loud moan filled the room.

I could feel his cum oozing down his shaft and onto my hand. I could feel it between my fingers and his hard shaft. Steven grabbed my hand and held me still. Then he slowly started to soften between my fingers. He let go of my hands and I started to lightly stroke him again.

Steven turned, looking straight into my eyes, I felt the need to escape. I needed to hide away.

“What are we. . .?”, I started to say, but Steven cut me off.

“Don’t. Don’t say anything. I don’t know why, or what, I’m feeling but I can’t stop.”, Steven said and pulled me to him and kissed me.

The warmth of his body against mine and the reassuring feeling helped me steady my nerves.

Steven picked me up and cradled me in his arms, carrying me out of the bathroom. Still soaking wet he placed me in the middle of the bed and stepped back.

“You’re beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.”, Steven said.

He crawled up the bed and held his body over mine. He lowered himself onto my hips and leaned down to kiss me. I could feel more and more of his weight pressing down onto me, as he slid of his legs between mine.

The intensity of our kissing started to pick up. His lips were caressing mine and his tongue flicking into my mouth. Steven started to caress one of my breasts and press his thigh between my legs at the same time. I couldn’t think anymore and my body started to react. I reached down with my hand and cupped his balls.

Steven lowered his hand between my legs and slid his finger between my pussy lips. His finger quickly found my moist pussy and slipped in.

I was exploding again. My mind was racing and I was gasping for air.

“I want you inside me. . . Now!”, I grunted.

Steven shifted his hips so he was between my legs. His cock tip was between my legs and pressing against me. Steven slowly started to push and his cock tip slipped into me.

It was happening. I couldn’t breathe. I was panting out of control. This can’t be happening. This shouldn’t be happening. What are we doing?

Steven thrust his penis the rest of the way into me. My eyes slammed closed and I could hear myself groaning. Sounds were escaping from me that I had never made before. Steven was gentle but he was thrusting the full length of his cock each time.

I felt like I was orgasming each time he was fully inside me. It just kept rolling over me and wouldn’t stop.

Steven suddenly pulled out of me and rose to his knees between my legs. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke. His warm cum sprayed onto my stomach and breasts. It filled my bellybutton and coated all around my pussy in little pools.

Steven collapsed onto the bed next to me and slid his arm under my next.

I lay there listening to his breathing until he fell into a deep sleep. I don’t know how all this happened. I know it’s not right and shouldn’t have happened, but it was intense. It was more intense than anything I’d ever felt before. It was wrong and I knew it was wrong but I still let happen. As I fell into an restless sleep these thoughts kept swirling through my mind.

Published 
Written by michk111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors