Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clarissa's Tale pt. 2

"The continuing story of Clarissa and her Daddy."

17
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It had been three days since my relationship with my father crossed the line; three days since I’d lost my virginity at sixteen on a bear-skinned rug in our den to my own father. We hadn’t had sex since the morning after, my dad Jared getting a call Saturday morning about an emergency meeting issued by his company’s parent business, making him have to fly out to Texas. My aunt and uncle called in periodically to check on me but being sixteen and the fact it was only to be a couple days, I was pretty much left to my own devices.

In truth it was probably a good thing I’d had the last three days to recover as I could hardly walk after Friday nights and Sunday morning’s love making sessions before he left. Though now as I was mostly recovered and I couldn’t wait for my big, strong Daddy to get home. He’d called earlier to say he would be arriving later today and I couldn’t seemed to control how wet my pussy was growing in anticipation.

After about an hour I couldn’t take it anymore and stripped down naked, lying in his king sized bed so I could be surrounded by his things and his unique scent as I began to run my hands down my body; grasping my full breasts and rubbing my palms up and down my nipples as they grew stiff. I moaned to myself, thinking about the way my father’s mouth felt as he sucked on my tits, rolling the taunt peeks between my fingers as my hips began to arch towards the air. I allowed my hand to slide down my body to the apex between my thighs, fingertips gliding over my shaved cunt, rubbing over my swollen pussy lips first and letting out a soft sigh at the feel. I raised my knees up as I spread my legs wider before allowing my middle finger to slide into my moistened slit. My hand started to move up and faster, my breathing growing more shallow as I pried one finger and then another into my tight hole.

My body seemed to heat up as I drove my fingers in and out of my slippery depths at a faster rhythm, my hips pumping up to meet them as I thought of my handsome father with his monstrous prick and the way it felt moving deep within me only three days ago . I moaned to myself, pulling at my left nipple and then my right as I pumped faster, my pussy throbbing in rhythm with my increasing heartbeat while driving my fingers deeper into myself as my inner muscles contracted steadily with growing ardor. I was so close and then I heard the bedroom door thud against the wall, halting my actions.

“Daddy,” I smiled up at him as I notice my handsome father standing in the doorway. Apparently he’d already removed his shoes & tie as he stood there in his slacks and dress shirt with the first few buttons undone.

“Clarissa,” he said as his eyes raked over my naked figure, lingering on where my fingers were shoved in my pussy. “You’ve been a bad girl Sweetness,” he said firmly as his green eyes met my own of the same hue. “Whose pussy is that?”

“This pussy,” I smiled as I removed my hands, spreading my legs wider so he could see my most intimate area even better. “This pussy is yours Daddy.”

“And did Daddy say you could play with his pussy Sweetness?” Jared asked to which I immediately shook my head. “Then why were your fingers in Daddy’s pussy?”

“I just missed you so much Daddy,” I replied. “I was thinking about you and I got so horny, I couldn’t wait anymore.”

“I missed you too babygirl,” he said with a smile as he stepped towards the bed and sat down next to me, leaning over to press his lips to mine.

His lips glided over mine determinedly and I opened my mouth to him almost immediately, his tongue snaking in to tangle with mine as one hand cupped me behind my head and the other cupped on of my heavy breasts. I moaned into the kiss as his fingers toyed with my erect nipple.

“Mmm,” I sighed as we separated. “I missed you a lot Daddy.”

“And Daddy missed his Sweetness,” he paused as he trailed his hand down from my breasts to my hairless mound, “but you were being a bad girl and when a father catches his daughter being a bad girl he has to spank her.”

“Spank me?” my eyes went wide in a mixture of shock and arousal.

“That’s right baby,” he said as he lightly slapped me between my thighs, causing me to arch up and let out a small mewl. “Let’s go Sweetness,” he said as he scooted down further on the bed, pushing aside the two folded blankets at the end. “Over my lap.”

Obediently I did what my father said, crawling into position across his lap. I had to admit I was a little nervous but the thought of my dad spanking me while I was naked and already aroused from my interrupted masturbation session turned me on more than I’d ever remembered being and that was saying a lot.

Jared rubbed his hands over my full bubble butt first, the feel of his fingers running over my smooth skin sending a frisson of heat through my entire body. “Do you remember what I used to tell you when I’d give you a spanking?”

I nodded. “That this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me.”

“I’ll probably enjoy it more too,” he said with a short laugh before he brought his hand down swiftly on my bare ass, causing me to yelp out in surprise at how hard the hit had been. “Whose pussy is it?” he said before smacking my ass again as it jiggled in response.

“Yours,” I yelled out before I felt another hit.

“Who said you could play with Daddy’s pussy?” he shouted as his hand made contact again, the sound of the smack echoing through the room.

“No one,” I answered as I let out a half-sob, half-sigh.

“Who gets to touch Daddy’s pussy?” he said as he brought his hand down once again, my ass stinging by now.

“You,” I answered as I felt his hardness press against my stomach as he started a continuous motion.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

“Who?” he shouted again as he slaps to my ass became even harder and I knew by now it was red as I squirmed.

“Only you,” I said as another hit came down, this time landing against my pussy. “Uhh…”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

“Who do you belong to?” he asked as he continued his assault on my wet pussy and I could feel his erection growing even harder underneath me.

“You Daddy,” I spread my legs wider as he continued to hit me. “Uhh, it’s your pussy,” I mewled as he continued his erotic punishment.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK!

“My pussy,” he said with a grunt as he smacked me one final time. “Daddy’s pussy.”

“Oh fuck Daddy I’m cumming… ahhh!” I said as I started twitching and shaking uncontrollably in his lap; my internal muscles spasamed, feeling a rush of my pussy juice gush out of me.

His fingers rubbed against my cunt as I came down from my orgasmic bliss before I felt his lips place a few tender kisses to my ass, the feel of his moist lips against my reddened cheeks creating a cooling sensation. “I love you Sweetness,” he said as he turned my body over before leaning down to kiss my lips once again.

“I love you too Daddy,” I said once our mouths parted and he laid me back down on his bed.

I watched him as he stood up and stripped himself of all his clothing, his well-endowed manhood jutting out proudly as a thick drop of precum oozed out of the reddened, mushroom shaped head.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

He looked like the epitome of masculinity and I wanted nothing more than to be his feminine counterpart forever. I think if I wasn’t in love with my father before this, I absolutely was now as his eyes met mine in a mixture of deep love and sexual arousal.

“Turn over on your hands and knees Sweetness,” Jared said. “Daddy’s going to fuck you from behind this time.”

I smiled before doing as I was told, feeling the bed dip from his weight as he climbed on it behind me. His hands slid up and down my ass a few times before he guided my legs to open even wider. I turned back to look at him and let out a contented mewl at seeing him grasp his huge cock in one hand as he rubbed it against my slippery slit before pushing the head against my tight hole.

“Ohhh yeah,” he groaned as he slowly pushed his dick inside his little girl, stretching me wide and waiting a moment to let me adjust to his delicious intrusion. “Damn Sweetness, your little pussy is so tight.”

“Uhh,” I moaned out as I felt his hot and throbbing cock inside of me. “Your cock makes me feel so full Daddy, like I’m stuffed. You feel so good Daddy.”

“So do you princess,” my father said as he grabbed my hips, pulling me towards him as he began to slide in and out of my liquid heat.

Within moments he was humping and pumping into me at a steady pace, his hands reaching around me to grasp my full breasts as he thrust into my tight, wet pussy. His fingers squeezed and played with my jiggling tits while he thrust mightily into my wet pussy.

“Yes,” I let out a contented moan and pushed back against him, cajoling him to increase his pace which he did almost immediately. “Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard!”

“Uhh yeah,” he grunted as his manhood pistoned into my tight tunnel at a faster pace. “Daddy’s fucking his babygirl… oh Sweetness…take this cock… take all of Daddy’s cock…”

Daddy slammed into me harder, our loins slapping loudly and echoing through the room as they came together. He lifted his hand and slapped my still tender ass as I pushed back against him, his balls slapping against my sensitive pussy lips and swollen clit.

“Ahh fuck,” he grunted through clenched teeth as he pushed my back down even lower and causing my ass to raise even higher as his hard cock slammed into my pussy at a different angle in an almost bruising force, his fingers pulling at my taunt nipples. “Daddy loves you, daddy loves his Sweetness, fuck yeah…”

I let out a small gasp of pleasure as he circled his hips and stimulated me in a new way. “Uhh… Daddy… I… love…. you… uh… so…. much… fuck… uhh…” I said in between his punishing plunges.

With every thrust into me our rhythm increased, his hands reaching for my hips again as he slammed his cock in and out of my wet confines, pounding my little cunt as my pussy muscles expertly flexed around his shaft with every withdrawal.

“I’m so close Daddy,” I said, panting as he fucked me hard, fast, and deep.

His right hand found its way around to my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion before his middle finger began to flick over my swollen nub, me thrusting my pussy back onto his engorged cock to meet his every thrust. He continued to pump in and out me, increasing his tempo and fucking me harder & deeper over and over and over again as I moaned inaudibly.

"Whose pussy is this?" he kept asking as he rammed & pumped his thick shaft in so deep I could feel him hitting my cervix. “Whose pussy is this?”

Unable to form a coherent thought to answer I just cried out from the rampart sensations flowing through my body, the combination of pain and pleasure sending me over the edge as I finally scream out a single word, “DADDY!”

I spasamed and convulsed uncontrollable as my orgasm exploded through my body, ever nerve ending feeling like tiny bombs exploding at once as my pussy contracted around his firm dick. I fell forward against the mattress, unable to even hold myself up any more as he continued to stroke in and out of me at a slower pace as I came down from my private euphoria.

“Shit baby,” Jared said as he pulled out of me with a pop, and before I could even catch my breath he was turning me over and straddling my chest. “Suck it,” he said as he tangled his hand in my hair, pushing my face towards his still very hard cock. “Suck me Sweetness.”

My lips parted as he guided my head forward, pushing his cock into my willing mouth. I could taste and smell myself on him but I liked it, knowing by his moan of pleasure I was pleasing him. He lifted up higher on his knees and my mouth followed, the moist cavern of my mouth encasing a few inches of his cock as his hand stroked the portion not inside. I pulled my head back, licking the underside of his shaft, my tongue flicking and teasing the smooth knob before sliding my mouth down his staff once again.

He growled low in his throat, his body quivering as I sucked at a steadier pace. I reached one hand underneath his shaft, massing the heavy orbs beneath as my tongue swirled and caressed his cock. It made me happy to please my daddy and I felt myself becoming more and more aroused at his moans, sliding my hips from side to side in an urge to relieve the budding need between my legs.

“Yeah just like that,” he said as he pumped his hips towards me, replacing his hand with one of mine. “Suck it for Daddy…so good…”

My green eyes looked up at him as I jacked off his shaft down at the base, sucking all I could of his enormous member deep into my mouth. I managed to relax my mouth even more, sliding my head back and forth as he held my head on either side and thrust inside my mouth in a quicker fashion, causing me to make gagging noises but never stopping.

“Oh shit Sweetness, Daddy’s gonna cum,” he said as he fucked my mouth, harder and faster while I continued to suck and lick. “That’s it… fuck… don’t stop Clarissa… fuck…” he was face-fucking me now, slamming and hitting the back of my throat until he finally stiffened and erupted in mouth with a guttural groan that filled the room.”Nnnngggg!”

He jerked as he released rope after rope after rope of cum and I could feel the tremors of his orgasmic release run through my body, my legs squeezing together as I experience a mini-orgasm of my own. I swallowed all I could of my father’s precious seed, slightly choking, but some escaped to dribble down my lips and chin. I slowed my pace, tenderly licking around his shaft as he came down to half-mast before placing a soft kiss against the head of his cock.

“Did I do good daddy?” I asked as he rose up over me.

“You did amazing babygirl,” he answered before plopping down on the bed beside me, “even better than last time.” He reached over to wipe the excess cum that was on my chin onto his finger before placing it in my mouth; doing it several times until it’s all gone before cupping my face with his hand. “I love you Sweetness.”

“I love you too Daddy,” I say with a smile before he pulls my head towards his to share in another kiss, tongues massaging each other in a massage of erotic strokes until we finally part from lack of air. “Daddy?” I said after a few moments.

“What is it honey?” he asked as he puled one of the blankets folded at the edge of the bed over us.

I think I’m going to be a bad girl all the time now,” I smiled at him. “I love the way you punish me.”

He let out a laugh. “Me too Sweetness,” he said while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. “Me too.”

Published 
Written by xxSweetnessxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments