Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach Takes one for the team

"The surprises never stopped!"

9
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was a Friday night and I was stuck coaching the youth baseball team, something I rarely did on Fridays.

My wife decided to spend her evening in my absence by asking her daughter Laurie to come over and spend time with her. I may as well take this opportunity to describe both ladies. Angie was tall, with brunette hair and very nice curves and a toned stomach. Her breasts were 'd' cups, and she kept her pussy well-trimmed.

Laurie, my step-daughter, was 18, and a bit thicker than my wife. She had hair that matched her mother's, and very sexy eyes, as well as a fairly large bust herself.

When I arrived home that night Angie and Laurie were watching a movie in the family room, each of them with a glass of wine in their hand, not uncommon, as Angie always thought wine was not a gateway drink. I noticed an empty bottle on the coffee table, right next to another one that appeared to be about half-empty.

Since the girls seemed to be enjoying themselves just fine without me, I sat down at the computer to write a few emails. The computer was located right behind one of the couches, so I was still able to listen in on their conversation as they ignored the movie.

What made my ears perk up was when they started talking about sex. Laurie was complaining that she wasn't getting any, having just ended a long-distance relationship where she hardly saw her boyfriend. I knew that they were very close and that they were open enough with each other to share everything when it came to talking.

Angie, while trying to be sympathetic, had a hard time not bragging about the quality of our sex life. More than five years after getting married, we still had sex an average of three or four times a week, and it was always mind-blowing. It was clear from their conversation that they were definitely feeling the alcohol they had consumed, and they weren't holding anything back.

This point was driven home when Laurie asked Angie why our sex life was so satisfying.

"It's mostly because he just knows how to move to help me cum," my wife said. "And I guess it doesn't hurt that he's got a big dick!"

"Really?" Laurie asked. "How big is it?"

"Eight inches, right babe?" Angie asked me, calling over her shoulder.

"No way," I said with a smirk. "It's only about two inches. I just get you so drunk first that you don't know the difference."

"Fuck off!" she said. "Get your ass over here!"

I got up from the computer desk and walked over to the love seat, sitting next to her. Immediately she started grabbing at my belt as Laurie watched, laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Showing Laurie how big your cock is!" she said. I didn't make any effort to resist as she undid my pants, then reached inside and pulled out my cock. Just the idea of Laurie asking about my cock had made me hard, so I was almost at full mast when my cock hit the open air.

"That's nice!" Laurie said, looking at my cock as Angie started to stroke it.

"I know!" Angie replied. "Now you know why I keep him around!"

By now my cock was throbbing as my wife pumped her fist up and down the shaft.

"Can you actually fit that in your mouth?" Laurie asked, noting the thickness of my cock.

"Of course," Angie replied. "Want to see?" Without waiting for an answer, she bent over and took it into her mouth.

"Fuck, I love your mouth!" I said as she started to suck me off. A couple of minutes later she pulled her mouth away and surprised me even more.

"Do you want to see if you can fit his dick in your mouth?" Angie asked, looking over at Laurie.

"Are you sure you'd be okay with that?" Laurie asked. "I don't want you to get jealous."

"I think it'd be hot," Angie said. With that, Laurie made her way over from the other couch, kneeling in front of me. Angie watched as she grabbed hold of my cock and started to lick the head. As she took it into her mouth, Angie began kissing me.

"Isn't his dick nice?" Angie said. She started taking my clothes off, leaving me naked in just a minute or two. As she started to take off her own clothes, Laurie followed suit.

"I want to watch you fuck her," Laurie said to me.

I grabbed onto my wife and pulled her with me to the floor, putting her face down. I straddled her from behind and slowly began to inch my cock into her pussy. "That must feel incredible!" she said as she watched me begin to thrust into her mom's pussy.

All of a sudden I watched Angie grab for Laurie's leg and pulled her towards her.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

The next thing I knew my wife had buried her face between her daughter's legs and was eating her pussy as I fucked her.

"I want that big cock!" Laurie moaned.

"I want to make you both cum tonight," I said. "I think there's enough of my cock to go around."

I spanked my wife a couple of times, then pulled out of her a few minutes later. I crawled over to Laurie and pulled her away from Angie, then put her legs on my shoulders as I put my cock between her pussy lips. "Are you sure you're okay watching me fuck her?" I asked my wife.

"Do it," she said, looking me in the eye. I teased Laurie for a minute, rubbing my cock against her pussy lips, then I pushed it all the way in. As I started to fuck Laurie.

What happened next sent chills through my body, it was unexpected, well all of this was but Angie straddled her face and lowered her pussy down. Laurie's moans were muffled by my wife's pussy, but it was clear she was enjoying herself. Here was my wife sitting on her own daughter's tongue. It was like they had no reservations and it looked as if they had done this before.

"Pound her pussy baby!" Angie said to me.

"This feels fucking incredible!" I said. "You two girls are so hot!" I used my thumb to rub Laurie's clit , making her cry out even more into Angie's pussy.

"Does that feel good?" I said to Laurie. "Do you like that cock?"

I pushed her ankles back toward Angie, who grabbed onto them and pulled them back. I started pounding into Laurie even harder, reaching down and squeezing her tits roughly.

"That cock is so fucking big!" Laurie cried. "It feels amazing!"

"Cum for me Laurie!" I said. "I love your hot little pussy!"

I'm not sure if she actually came, but she was certainly gasping for air when Angie climbed off of her and pushed me out of her. Angie got on her back and I put her legs on my shoulders, just as I had done to Laurie, and began fucking her again.

"I love your cock so much!" Angie said, just before Laurie climbed on top of her and sat on her face.

Laurie reached down and rubbed Angie's clit as my cock slid in and out. "Give me that cock baby!" Angie cried. "I'm so fucking wet!"

"Fuck, that feels good!" Laurie said in response to Angie's tongue on her pussy.

"I love watching you two eat each other out!" I said.

"You're so good at eating pussy!" Laurie said. Angie came hard moments later, but I continued to fuck her.

"I feel so dirty!" Angie said. "Give me that cock, baby!"

"Let me feel you cum again!" I said to her. "Cum all over my cock!"

"Yes baby!" she cried. "I love that big fucking dick! You make me feel so dirty!"

A couple of minutes later she was crying out loud as she came again. Laurie quickly pushed my cock out of Angie's pussy and began to suck it clean. A couple of minutes later I had Laurie lying on her side, eating Angie's pussy as I fucked her.

"Fuck that feels good!" I said. "You girls are so fucking nasty!"

"This feels so good!" Angie said. "Eat my pussy, Laurie!"

"I've never felt so good in my life!" Laurie cried. Angie maneuvered herself so she could rub Laurie's clit .

"Give her that big dick baby!" Angie said. "Make her cum!"

"Holy shit!" Laurie said a couple of minutes later. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking hard! Stretch my pussy baby!"

I pulled out of Laurie's pussy and got up onto the couch. I pulled Angie up onto my lap, turning her away from me and lowering her pussy onto my cock. Laurie crawled over in front of us and began licking at Angie's pussy and my balls.

"Take my pussy baby!" Angie said. "I feel so slutty!"

She rode my cock hard until it became too much for her and she came, soft cries all she could muster. I came at almost the exact same time, shooting my juices deep into her pussy and intensifying her orgasm.

"That was fucking hot!" I said as Laurie sat back on the floor and my cock began to soften in Angie's pussy.

"Now I know why you're so satisfied!" Laurie said to Angie.

About twenty minutes later we were all crawling into bed together, my body sandwiched between the two beauties I had just been so privileged to enjoy.

Published 
Written by FamilyTaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments