Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Happenings

"Daddy called to help out daughter and daughter and daddy play around when he arrives"

8
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
He did what any father would do. When he received a call from the school officials that something had happened to his daughter he was on it in a minute. “What?” he said, assuming it was bad. “When did this happen?” he asked. “I’ll be there as soon as possible. Where do I need to go?” he went on to say. They told him and he immediately threw on his clothes and grabbed his wallet and took off to get his daughter so he could take care of her.

“Are you okay?” he asked her. “Are you alright, sweetheart? Huh…are you?” he went on to ask as he put a loving arm around her shoulder. He pulled her close and added “Awwww, I’m so sorry baby. I am soooo so sorry. What can I do to help you out?”

She told him. “Just take me home daddy. That’s all I want. Just take me home and hold me close. I just want to be close to you. That’s all daddy,” she kept telling him as he held her in his arms. I just want to be loved by you. That’s all I want, daddy.”

“You already know I love you honey. You know I do,” he said as he held his young sweet 18 year old in his arms.

Yes, was as lovely as they came. With her curled, pretty hair she had a set of bluish grey eyes. To many they were stunning. He always loved them along with several other features too. There was her curvaceous body to start with along with her big, round, and quite voluptuous breasts which he had convinced himself, once she’d turned 18, he wanted to hold, intimately, with his hands. Now those, he decided, were as large as melons go. He didn’t know about the adjoining nipples but he sure he would like them anyway and he knew he’d like to see them too.

Along with her eyes and boobs and of course those potentially fat nipples that may be part of his daughters succulent breasts she also had these big tender lips. He convinced himself that he’d be willing to kiss them if that opportunity presented itself. However, there was more to her then just that. She also had a sexy soft tummy which was highlighted by a somewhat small waist.

And then, god almighty he thought, his daughter also had these fantastic looking hips. They were very, very wide and as a result he always wanted to see, and hold, her big round, pear shaped ass. That to him was one nice compliment to her wholesome, beautiful physique. It was cellulite free and it was nice, thick and as juicy as they came. He adored it. He assumed most men did too. Yes, to him, his daughter was a grown up girl now, but in most respects she was still his little, and pretty, girl.

“Well you have school. You know that right? But I’ll stay around for a couple day, okay? I’ll take care of you honey. I’ll take good care of you.” She felt so much better once he said that to her. “Daddy’s here and I love you soooo much.”

Back at the hotel he was staying at he “put” her down to rest. However, she was still restless and although he was in the other room he could hear her moving about. She could not fall asleep. After about 20 minutes, maybe less then that even, he got up, and walked over to her room.

“Kathi honey,” he said, “are you alright?”

She lied. “Yes daddy, I’m okay.” He watched her. She shifted one way. She shifted the other. She couldn’t get comfy and he could tell she wasn’t. “Here, let me lay down beside you. How’s that sound?”

In her girlish cute tone of voice, she opened her eyes, and spoke up, quietly. “Okay daddy if you want to,” she replied. She knew she’d like that a lot and smiled as he laid down beside her. Regardless, she was incidentally still not feeling good about what had happened earlier in the evening and said to him as he lay beside her “Daddy, can you hold me?”

“Uhhhhhh pardon me dear?” he said.

“I just feel uhhh you know…I want to be held in your arms, daddy. Will you do that?”

He was more then delighted to do that for his little girl. Basically, he was more then a little thrilled at a chance to hold his daughter like that. To hold her he thought? Like that, he said to himself, was almost erotic to him. She was, to him, such a beautiful young lady with features he soooo craved and as he thought about her and about her stimulating features as well such as her eyes, lips, and those breasts of hers, not to forget her body over all, well it was arousing to him. The possibility of doing something with her had easily turned him on. It aroused him a lot. And no, she didn’t even know it either.

“Sure I will,” he replied. “Uhhh are you uhhh comfortable honey?”

For the moment she was comfy. For the moment she was at least but shortly after that, seeing as it was later into the night, something had to change. It began to get hot or so she thought it was. You just did not wear regular clothes to bed she started to tell herself. No you did not. Even daddy knew that. She at least knew that.

He’d fallen asleep. With his breathing the way it was it sounded like he had fallen asleep. He was facing her back. She was laying away from him and she felt began to feel very warm. Something had to change. The heat in this hotel room seemed hotter then usual and she didn’t want to get out of bed, thus disturbing him, and she was sure of it. Yes, her daddy had fallen asleep.

But all of a sudden, she started feeling something. What was it she felt she asked herself. It was her daddy. Yeah, her daddy moved closer to her. She started to feel it. His hands kind of reached out. He started to unknowingly hold her as he slept. She “froze” as she felt his hands “crawl” around her body. Yes it was. He started to hold her, and pull himself closer to her body a little bit. It was a snug fit. His hands crept around her body a little more. And as hot as it already was she wanted to take off her shorts.

Maybe that would cool her off but with her daddy holding her like he was she couldn’t. “Daddy?” she said quietly. “Daddy,” she said again while she felt his hands moving around her body some more. Although it kind of felt nice to her as his hands “floated” around her upper body, she wasn’t sure she was totally at ease with it yet. She let him keep on holding her. All of a sudden she felt him pull himself against her a little more. His body was almost against hers. And oddly it kind of felt nice to her. It actually did she thought. She even said so although he didn’t hear her say it. “I like this. I mean how you’re holding me, mmmmmm.” With that she smiled and felt like holding his arms.

No, his hands were not on her breasts but how he was holding her still felt nice. All of a sudden, seeing as she was still warmer then usual, and she did not want to get out of bed with him holding her close to his body, she decided to try easing out of her shorts. She undid them and slowly pushed them down off her without disturbing him as he slept. Down to her ankles, the next step was getting them off her feet. She had to bend over a little and gradually she bent over.

Oops…she jerked her body too much. Her big and wide, and quite shapely ass bumped his stomach. “Oops,” she said out loud. It was enough to disturb his sleeping. He mumbled something. She thought she woke him up. “Oh uhhh sorry daddy,” she said.

“Huh what…what was that?” he said, not realizing he was so close to her and not realizing he was even holding her sumptuous curvy and thick body. “Uhhh what did you say baby?”

With his arms around her, and not realizing they were, she knew she kind of like that they were around her body. She came back with “Ohhh nothing daddy. Just go back to sleep.”

However, still half asleep, he seemed to pull himself closer. He pulled his body tighter against hers. Seeing as he did, she now felt his fatherly hands around her big fresh young boobs. He was sound asleep again. His hands were situated on her big round breasts. She found she was starting like how it felt too. That sensation was truly enjoyable to her.

All of a sudden, seeing as she liked where his hands were laying…on top of her tits…she pushed back against his body. And she smiled. Her eyes closed. She told herself that her daddy was making her feel so much better and he didn’t even know it either. Yeah, daddy, even though you don’t know it, you’re making me feel soooo much better.

“Mmmmmm,” she said quietly as he held her body against his and listened to him sleep.

A half hour later, he woke up. And with his arms around her body, and boobs, he noticed where they were. “Oh uh ohhhhhh I’m…I’m sorry dear,” he said as he started to pull his hands away from her tits. “I uhhh didn’t know. I didn’t realize what I was doing.”

“Oh no daddy,” she said. She paused for a second and then added. “It’s okay.” She paused a moment and then said “I liked how it all felt. Honestly I did daddy.”

She didn’t see his face but he smiled at what he’d done and what he’d heard her tell him too. She smiled also seeing as he hadn’t removed his hands from around her boobs. She said it again. “Daddy, I kind of liked how that felt. I mean with your hands around me like they were.””

“Uhhh kind of liked what dear?” he asked.

“Uhhh what you were doing…holding me…I mean around my breasts,” she said again.

“You mean like they are…now,” he asked.

All of a sudden she turned over and looked into his eyes, smiling. She nodded her head and said “Yeah daddy I did. I really did like that a lot.” She smiled more. And then as they lay sideways facing one another she added “Daddy, can I ask a favor of you?” He asked what it was. “If I stay here and lay down with you,” but that was when he noticed therm. He saw that her shorts were not on her body. “Yeah, it’s hot in here. I needed to take them off. That’s okay isn’t it?” He said yes.

His eyes were still on her legs and he followed up with “Wow baby you have uhhh well you have the prettiest looking legs baby. They are very sexy looking legs.” He looked up into her eyes once he said it.

“Me…I have sexy looking legs, really daddy I do? Do you mean that daddy?” she asked in a surprised voice.

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

He nodded as he smiled at her and then looked down at them. And then she went on to ask “Daddy, I have another question too. If I lay down again like we were when you were sleeping would you uhhh hold me close like you were?” She looked at him and tried smiling and then said “I liked that. I liked it a lot.”

“Honestly you did?” he replied, quite surprised that she would. He looked at her unsure if he should do it but she nodded her head and said she did. “Okay, if you want that.”

They laid down and little by little moved his arms around her until his hands were just below her boobs. It sufficed for now but it was Kathi who did it. She raised her hands and took hold of his and put his hands right on her sumptuous large boobs. Although he did not see it, she smiled. It felt tremendous to her as she felt his hands on her large round boobs but he didn’t squeeze or push on them whatsoever.

“If you want to,” she began, “I don’t mind if you feel…I mean squeeze or push on my boobs a little daddy.”

His eyes grew big. More then that happened but he wasn’t that close against her body that she’d know what happened. Nevertheless, he hesitated but in due time he felt them, like she said, and he even aroused her a little and pushed down on her tits even though she still wore her shirt and bra.

Finally he asked “Is that what you meant honey?”

“Mmmmmm oh yes…yes I did daddy,” she replied, “but what I’d really like is well maybe I shouldn’t say it.”

“What’s that honey?” he asked.

“Never mind,” she came back.

“What dear?” he said again.

There was silence between the two. She was hoping and wishing he feel her boobs and she hoped and wished, seeing as his arms were holding her close as if he was a lover, if he go all the way with her seeing as he was that close to her. Meanwhile all he wanted was to be able to feel her boobs. All he wanted was to be able to feel the real flesh which made up those succulent large young breasts she held inside that bra of hers.

“I’ll be honest with you,” he finally said. “If you want me to I’ll get uhhhhhh kind of uh naked with you…that’s if you want…and we can uhhh play around with one another’s chests. That’s if you want to mind you.”

She heard what he’d said. She heard him clearly. She liked the idea too but should she, she asked herself. The hormones were raging inside her at this point. To have him, even though it was her daddy, she still absolutely loved the idea.

“I’d like that daddy,” she said after considering it a moment later.

She turned over and pulled off her top as he unbuttoned his and then undid his pants too. Down to her bra and undies, he took off his shirt and pants and now the two were mainly naked. He looked her over, smiling as he did, and as he did he was nodding his head as if agreeing with what he saw.

He broke down. “Uhhh ohhhhhh God honey…you are soooo beautiful! Do you know that? I mean everything about you says you are just simply gorgeous! Gorgeous honey gorgeous,” he added with a smile as he leaned inn and kissed her cheek. It made her smile and she thanked him too. He was easy to get compliments from. No one did it better then him. Of course he was her daddy. And she easily turned him on with her body.

“I’m horny daddy,” she said out of nowhere.

“I kind of am too honey,” he told her. “I mean with a little prompting I could be hard.”

“As in…erect, really?” she asked.

“As in one bonified long hard erection baby,” he said, smiling.

She looked down between his legs. She looked right where his cock, if it was hard, would be. He watched her as she looked and he wondered what they should do next. Then he figured it out. “Here, let me undo your bra. How’s that sound?” he asked.

“Really, you want to see my breasts?” she said.

“Ohhhhhh sure I do. Here, let me,” and he started to reach around her, “ undo it for you and well we can go from there, okay?”

She said okay and let him do what he said. He took it off and watched as her big round boobs settled into the thickset of her curvaceous figure. He adored how it all appeared. She was so lovely and so very inviting it took some doing to hold himself back from “diving” into her and “eating” it all up.

“What daddy…is something wrong?” she said due to the look on his face.

“Oh uh nooooo dear,” he said, “nothing’s wrong. Nothing at all,” he added. “It’s just that,” and he stopped as he ogled his daughter almost naked body. “It’s just that since your mom passed away I haven’t seen…I haven’t seen such a wonderful and a gorgeous body since well I don’t know when.”

She looked at him. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to her. Nobody had ever said anything as nice and as sweet as what he said. “Awwww daddy, really do you really mean that?” she asked smiling.

“I do,” he replied. “God Kathi, you…you have a tremendous looking figure. To be honest with you I could lay here for a week admiring it but there’s one or two problems.” She asked what they were. “One, I’m way too horny to just look at you like you are and I have to get back to work tomorrow or the next day. God…you just…turn me on way too much honey. Ohhh God,” he said again as he closed his eyes knowing he wanted to do more then just hold her soft curvaceous and thick figure.

“If it helps daddy I’m a little horny too.” She smiled as he looked over at her. “If I lay down would you like to play with my body?” she asked.

“Are you sure?” he said.

“Daddy, I’m very sure,” she replied.

He was horny as hell but he tried as hard as he could to maintain himself however it was as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors