Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Awake

"Alexis gets fucked in her daughter's bed."

9
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
964 words 964 words
Sometime long after midnight but hours before dawn, Steven became aware of warm flesh pushing against him as he dreamed. He stirred, pulling Alexis closer, nestling his groin against her butt and bringing his arm around her. He idly cupped his lover's breast, his thumb just brushing over her nipple.

Alexis stirred as well with an almost inaudible, "Mmmmm." Both of them were luxuriating in that liquid space between sleep and waking, where sensation is unhindered by consciousness. He nuzzled against her, feeling her nipple stiffen in response to his touch.

As images of last night swam back to him, he felt himself begin to stiffen as well and when Alexis pushed her ass against him ever so deftly and let out a louder, "Mmmmm," Steven's cock grew even more.

"Wake up, love," he whispered, his breath hot against Alexis's ear. "Would you like to be fucked in your daughter's bed again?"

"Stop teasing me," Alexis whispered as she rubbed her naked body against her love. "You know how I love when you fuck me in the morning. I just had a dream about us fucking in her bed and then fucking in the shower. God, you drive me wild."

Alexis's pussy was so aroused, wet and throbbing after dreaming of her lover's hard cock deep inside her tight pussy. She covered his hand with hers as he continued to tweak at her nipple, urging him to squeeze. When he increased the pressure the way she liked it, Alexis reached back, grasping Steven's hard shaft. He moved away from her ass enough so that she could lightly stroke him.

"And where was sweet Carly in this dream," he asked Alexis, moving his hips in time with the warm hand fondling his stiff prick. "Did she come home early and find her bed all disheveled? Did she see mom's panties and my boxers on the floor of the room and wonder what was going on?"

He continued teasing Alexis's nipple as he spoke then began sliding his hand up and down her flat belly, over the curve of her hip.

"Did she come to find us, pausing when she saw we weren't in bed but in the shower? Did she creep to the door, seeing us through the clear glass shower? What was Carly thinking when she saw me kneeling in front of you, my face between your legs?"

His hand now brushed between those very same legs, creeping closer to that sweet triangle.

"Did she want my tongue on her - or was she thinking of licking her sexy mom," Steven asked.

Alexis moaned as that vision played through her head. She honestly didn't know what would turn her on more at the moment - being eaten by her sensuous daughter or watching as Steven buried that talented tongue inside Carly.

"God, I need you in me," Alexis sighed as she let go of her lover's cock and moved onto her back.

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

She reached for Steven's head and pulled his face to hers. He covered her mouth with his in a hungry, probing kiss. At the same time, he rammed two fingers into her, and Alexis moaned into his mouth.

"Yeah, you like that, baby," Steven teased, "you want more? You know what I want, baby? I want to cum deep inside your sweet cunt and watch Carly eat that cream pie. I want to see her face buried in her mom's pussy, with her tight ass up in the air. I'll kneel behind her, fingering her tight little pussy while I run my tongue up and down her ass crack. Would you like that, Alexis? You want to drench your girl's face with our mixed cum?"

"Fuuucccckkkk, Steven," Alexis moaned. "The only thing I want more is to have my face buried in her pussy. I want to lick her clean while you fuck me from behind."

Steven withdrew his fingers from her ass and flipped Alexis around roughly onto her stomach. Quickly positioning himself between her legs, he grabbed her hips with one hand and grasped his cock in the other. He started rubbing his cock head against her dripping slit and then shoved it inside her fast and hard.

"That's it, baby. Eat her pussy while I fuck you. Every time I thrust it drives your face deeper into cunt, while she screams, 'Mom, mom, mom, fuck, eat me, Mom, eat my fucking cunt,'" Steven grunted, pounding in and out of Alexis's pussy while pushing his thumb against her asshole.

Alexis was on fire, her orgasm building as she thought of sucking her daughter's clit and then pushing her legs way back to tongue her tight little ass. She wanted to tongue fuck her sweet-girl asshole before Steven jammed his big cock in there.

Alexis began to shake as she felt the wave crashing over her. She was keening incoherently as she felt Steven's cock jerk and then spasm inside her. She felt hot liquid blasting inside her as pictures flashed inside her mind - getting fucked in her daughter's bed, sharing Steven's cock with Carly, Carly on her back with her legs spread wide, Carly covering her face in a 69, Carly, Carly, Carly, Carly.

It was only as her orgasmic oblivion began to subside that she realized she'd been screaming her daughter's name over and over and was now whispering it as Steven pulled out of her and rolled onto his back, pulling Alexis into his arms.

He stroked her back and ran his fingers through her dark hair as his own breathing returned to normal.

"Mmmmm, Alexis, we've got five more days to figure out how to make this real before Carly gets home," he said, chuckling. "You really are the best mother-in-law a guy could ever want."
Published 
Written by imharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments