Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home: The Relationship

"The story continues"

6
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Part 2 of the series. Read Coming Home: The Secret for the first part and is highly recommended you read first.

As I entered the room the scent and aroma overwhelmed me. I slowly walk over to the end of Samantha's bed. Trying to avoid eye contact, but I knew it was inevitable. I sat down and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I have a million questions running around my mind, Was she mad? Happy? Did she want me to see? Why she started...

"Uh... when did you start doing 'this'?" I asked.

Samantha sighed and said, "When you first left for the Navy, I was devastated. I've always loved you but I didn't know how to tell you. When you first got your girlfriend, I was angry, and sad. I've been masturbating to you ever since." Samantha replied, with intense tears in her eyes.

As she was telling her story, I heard the desire in her words, and passion in here beautiful gray eyes. When she was done telling her story, I was speechless. Breathless even. We were starring at each other, waiting for either of us to break this gosh awful science.

"I--I don't know what to say Samantha," I said softly.

I slowly moved my hand to her chin, I gripped it lightly and rubbed my thumb on her cheeks to wipe her tears and moved her hair out of her face. I looked down and saw her amazing firm breasts.

"You must think I'm so stupid!" Samantha cried, as she berried her face into her hands.

"No, I don't. I think you're an amazing woman," I said.

I thought of something in my duffel bag. I got up and she looked at my with puzzlement. I put my finger up indicating 'one moment'. I walked out and grabbed my duffel bag and walked back. She was already in her underwear. I sat back down on the end of her bed, I unzipped a secret department and pulled out a dusty, wrinkled picture of Samantha when she was 16. I handed it to her.

"When at the worst battles, or times in the war I looked at this picture for encouragement. You have no idea how many times this picture has saved me," I said.

She looked at me, blushing and said "Wow Hunter, I didn't know that you relied on me so much," Samantha said. Giggling.

"Smart-ass," I said.

We caught ourselves staring at each other again. We slowly leaned into a deep, passionate kiss. I slowly brushed my hand on her tummy, and up to her breasts. I caressed her left breast, rubbing her soft, sensitive skin. I kissed her neck, making her shiver with pleasure. I circled her areola with my thumb, as I slowly moved my lips to her right breasts. I bit down gently, hearing her moan loudly. I pinched and rubbed her left nipple while I sucked on the right. I saw her grip her bed sheets tightly and her panties were already drenched. I slowly moved down to my knees, and kissed her inner thigh. Her moans got louder and louder every kiss closer to her pussy. When I got to the thin layer of silk material, I looked up at Samantha for approval. She nodded and bit her lower lip nervously.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1



"Please be gentle Hunter, I'm still a virgin," Samantha admitted.

I nodded and proceeded slow, I moved my index finger and my middle finger between her slit. She gasped as she felt the new feeling. I continued to pick up the pace and slowing down at random times. Samantha started to move her hips with the motion of my fingers and I tapped on her thigh. She knew what I meant and lifted her lower body, so I could remove her totally drenched panties. I glimpsed at her amazing, glinting pussy. I moved her lips apart and slowly rubbed her clit. Moving up and down, left to right, and in circles, fast or slow. She began to have shaky breath and I knew she was about to cum. I took the opportunity and slowly stuck my index finger into her hole. She sighed and moaned loudly, I wiggled my finger in tiny figure eights.

"Oh god!..." Samantha said, as she let out a pleasurable scream as she came all over my finger.

 I slipped another finger to get any left over juices that I missed, after pulling them out I licked in and around Samantha's pussy, the taste was amazing and the scent was overpowering. I resisted and licked the juices off of my fingers. I crawled up and laid next to Samantha, who was breathing was heavy and she was covered in sweat. I kissed her on the lips again and we started to cuddle. She put her head on my bare chest and I wrapped my arm around her.

"That was even better then I thought it would," Samantha said.

She looked down and noticed I still had a raging hard-on. She moved her hand down, and lightly gripped my shaft and began to move up and down. I moaned softly and she giggled. She looked up at me, waiting for approval.

"Go for it," I said.

She smiled, and she kissed my stomach and ever so slowly she stuck the head into her mouth. It has been a while since I was given a blow-job. It felt nothing like this before. She seemed to know exactly what to do, and after only a few minutes I was ready to explode. At this point she had my whole cock down her throat, every-time it hit the back of her throat she gagged. It was the most pleasant feeling I have ever had.

"Sa-Samantha!" I yelled.

I came into her mouth and she tried her hardest to swallow it all, but some escaped her mouth and fell onto her fingers. Her gray eyes meet mine. She naughtily licked off all of the cum that fell onto her fingers. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me she swallowed it all.

"Impressive," I said. Smiling.

She crawled back up and we cuddled again. I stayed laying there, starring at the ceiling as the images of what just happened went through my head. after her breathing slowed I figured she fell asleep. I slowly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After a long shower, I got dressed and laid on the couch. Thinking on how this will affect my relationship with my sister, but I didn't think about it to much and fell asleep.

Part 3 in progress.

Published 
Written by Idicandio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors