Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Daddy's Girl (Part Two)

9
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I lay in bed most of the next day and tried to figure out, in my head, what had happened the night before. Daddy left me alone for the most part, only checking in the morning if I would like for him to make me breakfast, I passed.

It was not long before I heard him leave for the day. I was sure that he was not going to be back until early the next morning. He had been talking about this current job for the past week and how as of that day, he was going to have to go the extra mile and put in longer hours. Normally the longer days bothered me, but this day I was glad that he was going to be out of the house.

I opened my eyes suddenly and the house was completely dark. I had fallen asleep at some point and not even been aware of it. The last I had checked it was ten in the morning and now it was pushing nine thirty at night. I guessed my lack of sleep was finally catching up with me.

I could not believe that I had slept for as long as I had, but my stomach sure could because I was hungry. I decided that was my cue to get out of bed and grab myself a bite to eat, though I was not sure what we had.

As I made my way past my father's bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks. My mind wandered back to the night before and I could not help but feel my stomach knot up the way that it had when I watched my daddy stroke his cock and call out my name at the same time.

Without even realizing it, I pushed open the door and stepped into his room and closed the door behind me. I looked around his room at all that he had in here. It was simple really, as was my room. He had his laptop, some work stuff and a few picture frames scattered around with random photos of our journeys.

I picked up a photo that had been taken of my daddy standing next to some statue, but I forgot which one it was. I smiled thinking about him. I loved my daddy more than anyone in this entire world. In fact, he was the only person in this world that I loved or had the ability to love. I would not trade him for anything.

Once again, my body was one step ahead of my mind and I found myself sitting down on the edge of his bed, looking at his photo. Slowly my free hand began to slip between my legs, feeling itself against my panty-covered pussy.

I ran my fingers slowly over the fabric, right above where my clit was. I could feel it aching for me to give it some attention but I was not sure that I wanted to go that far. I was in daddy’s room, sitting on his bed. It would not be right to do anything here.

This is where he thinks of you and touches himself. My brain had to remind me of the night before and my body shook. Every inch of me became excited and a moan escaped my lips as I brushed my finger against my panty-covered pussy once more.

Fuck it. I told myself and laid myself back against my daddy’s bed. He had not made it, so I laid against his sheets and let my head fall against his pillow. I looked up at the ceiling and exhaled deeply. Stuck to the post in the corner of his bed was a picture of me that he had taken a week ago. That was why he looked up at the end.

I dropped the picture of my daddy to the side of the bed and sat myself up. Slowly I removed my nightgown from my body and tossed it aside, landing close to where the picture had. I then laid myself back against the bed.

Closing my eyes I began to picture daddy. The way that he laughed when I told a joke, no matter how stupid it was.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

The way he held me in his arms when he hugged and how he kissed the top of my head. These thoughts were once pure and now they were all that I wanted, I craved them, I needed them.

My hand began to slide up my stomach as I thought of daddy and I imagined that it was his hand. I imagined him running his rough finger tips over my smooth skin, touching every inch of me, exploring his baby girl.

I pictured his fingers circling around my belly button before making there way up and lightly caressing just under my breasts. I gasped at how amazing I knew it would feel, picturing his fingers lingering there, as my body reached out and begged for him.

His fingers slowly ran over my breasts, taking my nipples between my fingers and pinching them lightly. I moaned, letting out the air that had been held inside of me with anticipation. I wanted more, I wanted him to completely explore every inch of my body.

Pinching and squeezing one before moving to the other and doing the same thing to it and then moving back to the other breasts.

With each pinch I saw him do in my mind, my breathing got heavier and I could tell that I was dripping wet between my legs. I wanted daddy to feel just how wet I had gotten for him. I began to picture his hands moving lower, running down my stomach and stopping just above my pussy, right where the pubic hair began.

I sucked in deep, as his fingers made his way through my pubic hair, running his fingers completely through it before quickly slipping his finger between my folds and hitting against my clit. I exhaled quickly.

“Oh my god, daddy,” I cried out, as I imagined his finger circling quickly around my clit, causing my legs to rise up in the air.

I began to rub my clit hard, imagining my daddy’s fingers rubbing, pinching and pulling at my clit, pushing me up and over the edge.

“Oh daddy yes,” I cried out, “Make your baby girl cum.”

My orgasm peaked and my hips began to buck in the air. Every inch of my body was shaking, tingling and standing on end. I wanted daddy now more than ever.

It took a while but my body soon relaxed and I sprawled out over his bed. The way his sheets wrapped around my body pulled me in and made me feel safe. I was in his bed, exhausted and safe and... well hungry still.

Slam. My heart jumped up into my throat as I heard the front door slam. Flying up I quickly left daddy’s room and headed for my own, shutting the door behind me. I waited for a few minutes before before throwing on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I then made my way to the kitchen.

There was a bag of take-out Mexican food on the counter and I made myself a plate and sat down, not sure where daddy had made off to.

“Hey baby,” my daddy’s voice entered the kitchen from behind me and I heard him rummage through the bag and make himself a plate as well. “How has your day been?”

“It was good,” I told him, nodding my head in agreement. “Didn’t do a whole lot.”

“Oh that is good,” he laughed, sitting across from me and giving me a giant smile.

“What is up with you?” I asked him curiously.

“Just thinking,” he smiled, taking a bite of his food.

“About what?” I asked, my eyes wide and excited, wondering what could be going on.

“About the nightgown and my picture I found next to my bed when I got home,” he laughed softly bringing his eyes up to my own.

Busted.
Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors