Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Daddy's Girl

11
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I could not figure out what I wanted but daddy helped me get it all straightened out.

Since I could remember, it had been Daddy and I. We were thick as thieves, not letting anyone else into our world. Daddy told me that until I was out of the house and living my own life, his world revolved around me and I was glad for that. It worked anyways. We moved around a lot because of Daddy’s job and we didn’t have time to get to know people and let people in. 

When I was younger, it was easier for me to move around. I felt special because of the life that we lived. Daddy was the king who travelled all over and I was his princess. We got to stay in amazing places and I got to meet some amazing people, though I will keep their names private at this time.

However, now I am turning seventeen and things are starting to feel different. I can not completely put my finger on what is wrong, but something is very wrong. Do I feel the need to stay in one place for a long time or is there something more?

“Is everything okay?” My daddy asked as I sat down at the dinner table. “You seem quiet lately, not yourself.”

I pulled a carton of food in my direction and began to make myself a plate. It appeared that we were having chinese food yet again. I was capable of cooking but Daddy never knew when he was going to be home and instead of giving me notice, he just brings food home. That tended to irritate me.

“Andrea Rene,” his voice was low as if I had angered him, but I did not do anything wrong. The tone brought so much confusion into me and I felt nervous. “You tell me what is wrong right this instant.”

“Why?” I asked him, not bringing my eyes up from my plate, I did not want him to see that I was about to cry.

“I didn’t mean to yell baby,” he softened his tone and set down his fork. “I am just worried about you and you won’t help me out here. Tell me something. Tell me anything.”

“I am just tired,” I said quickly, putting down my fork and pressing my plate to the side. “I am going to go to bed.”

I did not give him a chance to stop me. I quickly pushed myself up and made my way quickly to my room. Though it was not really my room, just the room I was staying in this month. I had never had a room that was mine. One that I could decorate and keep all of my things. In fact, I did not really have things. I had a few personal items that I always had, but that was it. Even clothes were bough new wherever we went.

Slipping out of my clothes, I made my way into my current bathroom and started the current shower. I needed to relax a little before going to bed. Though I was sure that I was going to be up all night once again trying to figure things out.

“Andie,” my father knocked on the bathroom door, just as I was getting ready to step in. “Can I talk to you for a moment?”

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, not even bothering to turn off the water, which was creating a large amount of steam to fog up the bathroom. I swung open the door quickly and looked up at him.

“I just want to take a shower and go to bed,” I yelled at him, the first time I had ever remembered yelling at my father. “Is that so fucking hard to get around here?”

I then slammed the door in my dads face and took off my towel, quickly making my way into the shower. Everything around me was spinning. What was my problem? Why was I treating him this way? Tears soon flooded my eyes and I moved to sit on the shower floor, my head cradled against my knees.

“Andie,” I heard his voice speak again as he made his way into my bathroom, only I was no longer mad. “Have I done something wrong?”

“No,” I got out through my tears. I had no idea why I was doing this. “It is not you daddy. I am sorry I am acting like this. I do not know what is wrong with me.”

“Well if you need to talk I am here,” he assured me, sitting down on the toilet seat outside the shower.

“I just think I am ready for something normal,” I informed him. “I made random friends here and there but I have never had anything real. I am seventeen in a few days for fucks sake and I have never even kissed a guy.”

“Really?” he asked with confusion in his voice, as if this were a shock to him.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

“Hmm.”

“Hmm what?” I asked him, pulling the shower curtain back so that I could see him but he could not see more than my face. “Why is that such a shock to you?”

“I am not sure, I guess I just figured,” he began, shaking his head as if he did not know what to say right now.

“You figured I had kissed a boy before?” I laughed, leaning back, completely forgetting that I was covered by the curtain. “Like you have thought about it before?”

Daddy did not answer me, instead his eyes got wide and his lip began to twitch ever so slightly. I was confused. Had I asked a really hard question?

“What?” I asked him, sitting up slightly, which was when I realized that he could see me sitting here naked. “Oh my god daddy.”

I quickly pulled the curtain shut to hide myself, not just my body but my face as well. I could feel my cheeks completely heating up.

“I am going to leave you be,” my daddy told me, clearing his throat. “I am sorry to have bothered you, get some sleep baby.”

“Goodnight,” I squeaked, unable to completely find my voice.

“I love you,” he whispered as he excited.

“I love you too,” I whispered back, sure he was not around anymore.

I turned off the shower and quickly got out. I was wet, hot and confused beyond all belief, sleep was my only option at this point.

__________________________

I decided to go talk to daddy before I went to bed. I felt that there were things that needed to be discussed between us. We had been traveling for so long and at no point had we ever talked about it. Maybe there was something that could be done. Maybe we could stay in one place while I finish high school, give me a chance to make some real friends, maybe ever get a boyfriend.

“Dadd..” I began to speak as I approached his room but stopped myself as I heard him talking in the room.

I slowly pushed the door open just wide enough to look in. Was he on the phone? Was he watching something on the television?

As he came into sight, my eyes grew large and my body tangled itself into so many knots I was not sure what I was going to do.

No more than ten feet in front of me was my daddy, laying naked on his bed. HIs eyes were closed and he was stroking his cock up and down. I knew that I should turn around and go back to my room, but I was fixated. I could not look away from my father in this moment that was so wrong for me to be watching.

“Oh fuck baby,” my daddy cried out as he continued to stroke his cock. “Just like that, don’t stop.”

My heart began to race, had my daddy met someone who was turning him on? Was he on the phone and I just could not see it? Who was my daddy thinking about?

Turn around Andie. Turn around and go back to your room. My brain said these things over and over again but I could not move my feet. I was transfixed with what my daddy was doing to himself.

Soon I noticed that my own hands were beginning to wonder as they slipped between my legs. I rubbed at my pussy through my pajama bottoms and could tell that I was soaking wet. I was not new to the world of playing with myself but the excitement level had just hit an all time high.

I watched daddy stroke his long hard cock over and over again and my mind began to wonder. What would my hand feel like wrapped around daddy’s cock? Would he like me stroking his cock back and forth, up and down, delicately between my tiny fingers?

I began to rub at my pussy harder, my toes curling beneath me, ever nerve standing on end. I was so close that I could feel it but I could not seem to push myself over the edge.

“Oh yes Andie baby,” my daddy cried out as he began to stroke his cock even harder. “Make daddy cum baby.”

My knees buckled beneath me and I hit the floor hard as my orgasm sank in. Every inch of me was shaking. Daddy came to ... to me?

I looked back in just as daddy released stream after stream of cum onto his stomach and my mind spun when the first thought I had was that I wanted to lick it off of him.

I watched his eyes open and stare up at the ceiling and that was my que to run. I quickly gained control of myself and ran quietly for my room, locking myself in and throwing myself against my bed.

I don’t want a boyfriend. My brain informed me as I lay there in the dark, trying to process it all. I want daddy.

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments