Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cousin Comes Over

6
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I'm so bored, I think to myself as I pick up my phone to look through the contacts. Scrolling through my list of friends and family I stop at the one name that gives me a small smile: Alex, her nick name. One of the coolest girls I know. She is always fun to be around, smart when she wants to be and her body, athletic build, just the right size boobs, the kind that fill up your hand but not so much that you can't hold them, and an ass that makes my dick twitch every time I see it. 

All this and not to mention she is my cousin. I give a quick sigh to myself as the "if only" feeling comes over me. But I send a text asking if she wants to hang out which she usually can. We always got along quite well almost like boyfriend and girlfriend. But still wishful thinking. 

So I pick up my controller and unpause the game, still laughing at myself, not only cousins but me being 24 and she is 18. I need stop thinking about this, it's just depressing seeing the perfect girl right there but still so far out of reach. 

My phone goes off and I take a quick look to see the "msg from Alex" before the screen goes dark. Wanting to see what it says I pick up my phone and read the text saying: im not doing anything, sure I can come over and hang out. 

Guess it's time to clean up the apartment. I quickly put some stuff in its right place and go to the bathroom to make sure I look okay. Let me put it this way, I am basically a mutt. My dad is black, half African American and half native American. My mom is full German. What a mix. I'm told that I have a year round tan which is basically true. I like to keep my hair as straight as I can and I'm not completely "buffed out" as they would say but I'm not all skin and bones either. You can see I have muscles and a flat stomach with the outline of a six pack. Basically I'm in average shape. 

As I'm still standing there I hear a knock at the door. She is here all ready? I think to myself. I go open the door and smile, trying to keep my mouth from dropping open. There she is smiling back, wearing a tight low cut t-shirt in black with a pink outline and tight short shorts with black and pink skater sneakers. Her legs are long with a slight tan, perfect for running your hand along, and her perfect flat stomach and small waist make her boobs pop out more than they usually do. 

I quickly catch my breath hoping she doesn't notice my slight shock, but damn she looks gorgeous. "Come in," I say with a smile and leave the door open and walk to get a drink. 

A good beer would help about now. She smiles and says, "What's up, cuz?" 

I look at her and laugh. "You know what's up, that's why I texted you. I'm going bored out of my mind." 

She laughs. "But cuz you never had a mind to begin with." 

"Hmmm, that is true, they take too much work to keep going," I say as I stick my tongue at her.

She laughs and gives me a small push. "So what you wanna do?" she asks. 

"Hell if I know," I say as I take another drink of my beer and turn to go sit down. I hear her laugh and turn to look. "What's so funny?" 

"You messed up the back of your hair again cuz, I'll get the straightener and fix it for you."

"Thanks," I say as I sit on the sofa. She walks into the bathroom and gets the straightener. I watch her ass as she walks and start to feel my dick get hard. Shit, I think. I shift around trying to make it go down as she comes back and heats up the straightener. 

"You know you will need to sit over here," she says pointing in front of her. 

"Ya, I'll be right there," I say hoping she won't notice the tent I'm starting to set up in my pants. I get up and walk over quickly and notice her eyes glance down and the corner of her lips make a small smile. I sit in front of her facing away thinking, shit, I'm busted.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

She says nothing as I feel her fingers run through my hair. She picks up the straightener and starts. About half way through I feel her boobs run up my back and I freeze. Did I just really feel that or was it my mind doing wishful thinking. 

When I feel them again I can tell her nipples are hard as they slowly rub down my back. Oh my god, she is horny. This of course instantly makes my dick jump to life in my pants, fully pressing on the fabric. "Hold on, I have to switch to the front," she says. 

"Ok," I say the best I can without seeming too concerned. She gets up and stands right in front of me, her boobs at perfect eye level. This is too good to be true. When she suddenly moves forward and places my leg between both of hers as it lightly grinds against her pussy through her shorts. Is she doing this on purpose? She must be messing with me. She gets close enough that her leg brushes against my crotch and she must have felt my dick with her leg because she stops and I hear her giggle. I look up too see her looking back down at me. 

"I didn't know getting your hair straightened made you this excited, cuz," she says. "Or is it something else that got you hard?" 

I look away and say, "I don't know what you are talking about." 

She puts the straightener down and places her hand on my dick that is about to bust out of my pants. "This is what I'm talking about." 

"Alex we are cousins, as much as I would like this, it's something we shouldn't do." 

"So you do admit that you want more, cuz?" 

"I well...yes but," I say but she cuts me off saying, "Good, because I want to, too. I have been wanting to for a long time." 

I look at her. "Me, too." Before anything else can be said I feel her open up my pants and pull my dick out as she drops to her knees in front of me. It feels like my jaw is going to hit the floor as she slowly licks up my dick. 

"It's bigger than I thought," she says as she giggles. I guess being 6 and a half inches is a good size, I smile to myself. She slowly wraps her fingers around the shaft of my dick and wraps her lips around the head, circling her tongue around the head in her mouth. I moan softly, god that feels so good as she slowly starts to move her hand up and down my shaft. She sucks on the head making me lean back, enjoying the feeling of her hand and wet mouth on my dick, sucking and jerking me off. 

I look down to see her other hand down her shorts rubbing her pussy at the same speed she is jerking me off. But I have a better idea. "Alex, stand up fer a sec ok?" 

"Awww, but I'm having fun finally getting to taste your dick." 

"Trust me I'm having fun letting you, but I wouldn't be a loving cousin if I didn't give you something back." 

She smiles and says, "And what would that be?" I lift up her shirt slowly and she gets the hint, helping me take the shirt and bra off. I look up at her and smile then look at her amazing body. I take one of her boobs in one hand and slowly massage it as I take her nipple from her other boob in my mouth and softly suck on it while moving my other hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her shorts. 

She lets out a soft slow moan and I bite her nipple softly. Her hips start to move with my hand rubbing her pussy and I switch my hand and mouth between her two boobs as she starts to moan a little more. I take her shorts off, pulling the panties with them and rub her g-spot with my finger.

"Oh my fucking god," she moans loudly as her hips grind on my hand. We look into each other's eyes and her head tilts back as she lets out another loud moan and cums all over my hand. 

I smile and lick my hand off just before we kiss deeply. She smiles saying, "We need to go to your bedroom". 

Looks like the day's not over yet.

Published 
Written by naturallyxxunnatural
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors