Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious Desperate Minds pt.2

"A father who daydreams about women goes further into his newest fantasy come true"

3
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I found myself staring at the alarm clock on my dresser shortly after the escapade with my daughter. Two in the fucking morning gleamed at me from the little black box as if to spite me. I had just done the most vile thing anybody could ever do just hours before! I had not only conjured up dirty images of her luscious body, but I had openly engaged my daughter in a mutual masturbation session! How could I live with myself? Had I gone mad with desperation that I lowered myself to an all new low?

I sat up in my bed with a cold sweat dripping down my face. My logic had finally taken over and was working up a guilt storm the likes nobody had ever seen. What was I supposed to do now that I had committed the ultimate sin? Elise expected to talk to me when she got home from school, and I couldn't tell whether I wanted to berate her or fuck her. The mental image of my angel's nude body popped into my mind, begging me to explore it's every orifice. It was the worst kind of torture, I was seeking reasoning to stop this madness where it stood and yet couldn’t keep the thought of fornicating with my daughter out of my skull.

No matter how hard I tried, I was fighting a losing war. My cock stood at attention and was begging to be drained, and Elise was all that was on my mind. It was wrong, but this wrong felt so right, and the urge to hold back began to subside. Before I knew it I wrapped my hand around my cock and plunged myself into the fantasies of my mind. I stroked my shaft to the visions of me penetrating my daughter doggy style on the couch. Our bodies thrusting and receiving each other in stunning unison. It was such a vivid picture I accidentally brought myself to a fast climax and came all over myself.

I had almost forgotten about Anna sleeping next to me. Her soft snores went unnoticed by me as I pleasured myself, and only now seemed louder than life at my finish. She would be getting up at the same time as me that morning to work her double shift at the hospital.

“Not fair of me to wake her,” I whispered out loud to myself as I cleaned myself up before climbing back under the sheets. Tomorrow would be a very easy day to get away with anything with Elise. Her mother would be gone until close to nine at night and I would be home before four, the same time my baby came home. My previous disgust with myself seemed to have disappeared completely, and all for the better. I couldn't wait to see Elise alone again, the mere thoughts of what could possibly happen were enough to make my choke my chicken a second time before passing out.

Beep beep beep beep. The droning sound of my alarm filled my ears, pulling me out of what must have been the greatest dream I ever had.

“Damn, seven already?” I groaned in annoyance. I dreaded heading to that factory every day, and felt especially no desire to go there now. Beggars can't be choosers however, and I eventually found my motivation to shower for the day ahead. Anna was already gone by the time I had finished, she was never one to stick around for a goodbye honey kiss. Elise had left too, her girlfriends always picked her up an hour early for school so they could go and grab breakfast together. It was a shame, I had hoped to kiss my daughter before she left. “Oh well I guess, there would always be more opportunities,” I thought to myself as I closed the door to the house behind me.

Work was terrible that day with business meetings almost every hour that I was there, and one accident on the floor had us shut down through lunch. I pulled out my cellphone during one of the short breaks I was permitted and to my surprise, I had one text message from my angel. It simply said “I love you.” but that small text message was able to carry me through the rest of the day with a smile. Time itself seemed to have crawled on all fours, delaying me from the return home I had yearned for. Three came, and I nearly sprinted for my car, driving like a mad man for the security exit. I needed to be home, I needed to talk to Elise.

I was at my house before I knew it, opening the door and moving into the main hallway faster than I had ever before. My body came to a halt when I spotted my daughter sitting on the kitchen table with her legs crossed. She was giving me a cocked eye brow, most likely to the break neck speed I used to enter my own house.

“Jesus, dad, did your ass catch on fire?” She smiled before hopping off the table. She was wearing another tight t-shirt today that showed off her love handles and gorgeous tits. The sweatpants she wore were loose, allowing some of her pink thong straps to peek out at her hips. She was turning me on just by standing there, my dick swiftly making a tent in response to her attire. Elise noticed and giggled before grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room. We both stood facing each other in front of the couch for a few moments, our eyes meeting and our hands still held together.

“Elise..” I started to say, but she cut me off.

“Dad, what happened last night was amazing. I've never been so turned on before by any guy I’ve been with.”

“It was wrong Elise, we shouldn't have done that. You're my daughter!” I interrupted before she said anything else. She closed her mouth for a second to think, but never stopped smiling.

“I have always wanted a grown man much older than me, dad. I've spent countless nights wishing I could feel what it's really like to be a woman. Last night when you caught me masturbating I was thinking about you. I had never thought of it before, but something last night made me want you.”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I had the same thing happen to me! It was almost too good to be true.

“Elise, I would be a liar if I said that last night the same thing didn’t happen to me. I noticed your amazing figure in the restaurant and couldn't stop thinking about you. I still can't stop thinking about you, but it's so wrong.”

My daughter giggled before guiding me to sit down on the couch next to her.

“It's obvious we both fucking want each other dad.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

There's no denying that now, and I want us to continue this. But dad...” She paused a moment as she ran her hand up my leg and left it dangerously close to my still prominent dick tent. “...I want to take it slow, I don’t want to fuck just yet. I'm not a virgin by a long shot, but I want to take our sexual relationship step by step. Is that okay?”

I was speechless once again. This conversation was everything my perverted mind wanted it to be. All I could answer with at first was a nod.

“Baby, how slow do you want us to go?”

“How about this, when I’m ready to ride that big cock of yours, I’ll come into your room at night and climb in bed with you. Until then you'll have to just hold back.” She replied before kissing me deeply. Our tongues danced and looped in each others mouths, parting only after several long minutes had passed.

“Stay there daddy, let me put on a show for you.” Elise slowly started to rock her hips as she left the couch. Her majestic form allowed that sexy ass to sway perfectly back and forth before she turned and faced me, slowly pulling off her shirt and exposing her gorgeous breasts. She must have taken her bra off after she got home, there was only my favorite nipples staring at me. I longed to grope those tits of hers, but remained patiently waiting for her strip tease to finish.

“I bet you want these, don't you dad?” She moaned at me while she cupped them in her hands and massaged them. “They are all yours daddy, I wish you were sucking on them right now. You gotta be patient though!” She let one of her breasts hang free as she brought her hand down to her sweatpants , running her finger along the strap line to move it down. The top of her hot pink thong was now showing, the strings vividly exposed to me. The sight was driving me insane with lust!

“Daddy, pull down my sweatpants. I cant show you how well this thong hugs my pussy with them on.” Her demand was like music to my ears and I gladly helped her step out of the baggy things. There was my Elise, nearly butt naked in an amazing pink G string thong standing in front of me. The fabric gripped to her mound tightly enough that it give her an irresistible camel toe, making my cock throb with eagerness to penetrate the soft folds of her cunt.

“Alright dad, I think you've had enough torture.” She cooed. Her sexy nude form moved to the couch before getting on it's knees at my lap. “Remember how I said I thought your cum was delicious? Well now I want to drink it, taste it, and swallow it. I want every fucking drop and you better give it to me.”

“Take it baby, suck me dry!” It was all I could manage to say. My mind was overrun by the urge to spill my seed forth into any orifice, and my daughter's mouth would be perfect. She didn't waste any time either, she was quick to unzip my pants and find my cock through the folds of my boxers. She looked up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, her right hand slowly stroking my shaft as she used her left to finger herself. Elise started with a couple of light pecks at the base of my dick, ending at the tip with a large lick that sent chills down my spine.

“Mmm your pre-cum is delicious too dad. I’m going to have fun sucking down your seed.” With that my cock disappeared swiftly into her mouth. God what a fucking wonderful feeling it was to have her lips wrapped around my dick. She was much better than Anna ever was at blowing me, and that is a high compliment indeed! Elise's head started to bob slowly at first, making slurping noises as she lubed up my shaft. My rock hard meat would come out of her mouth with a pop, her tongue gliding around the top before plunging it deep back in.

The pleasure truly started when she picked up speed, waves of sheer bliss washed over me with each full bob she did. My hands needed something to grip, anything! I found myself reaching for her tits and squeezing them as she rocked her head on my cock. She let out a long muffled moan, pausing slightly before resuming her assault on my manhood. She wasn’t the only one making noise, my grunts and moans rang through the silent house too. Elise continued dancing with her mouth on my cock for a long time, it almost seemed like I would never cum.

I thought too soon as my cock began to vibrate and the signals to let my sperm spill forth almost overwhelm me.

“I'm gonna cum angel!”

“Mhm” She muffled before popping the cock out one last time. “Feed me your cum daddy, give your daughter every drop.” I had had it at that point. Very quickly after she had replaced my dick in her mouth I released an enormous load of seed into her awaiting throat with a gigantic groan. It felt like I would never stop pumping my fluids into my daughter's maw. My prick became limp, slipping out of her mouth moments later, completely drained. Elise sloshed my seed around in her mouth, taking in the taste before swallowing it with a large gulp.

Our fun stopped there that day, I had gone about my business afterward and so did she. The affair, however, lasted for several pleasure filled months afterward. Elise and I would carry out with oral sexing each other nearly every day. It rarely ever happened with my wife in the house with us, but as the months passed we became more bold. Almost two weeks ago from this day, my darling decided to be bold enough and startle me in the middle of the night by sneaking into my bedroom. She didn't climb on top of me like I was hoping, but she blew me as my wife slept soundly next to me. I lost all care for Anna finding out that night, but she never did anyways.

The excitement was so amazing from just that one experience that, for the next week and two days, we waited until Anna was asleep before we performed out favorite activities. Like I said before, she never woke up once. Even when Elise accidentally moaned out loud a few nights ago when I brought her to climax from pleasuring on her twat. My ultimate fantasy finally happened last night, and man was that worth every minute I waited for it. It all started that Friday...

Published 
Written by beachedwhale89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors