Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Addison

"Addison's going to be late and wants her Daddy to hurry up."

21
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Thanks for taking the time to read my little story. All characters in this story are over consensual age and are fictitious.

Daddddyyyy!” Addison whined. “Hurry up we’re going to be late.”

“It’s not so funny when the shoe’s on the other foot huh?” Her father said nearly laughing.

"But Daddy!" She whined again. "We need to go and you're taking too long. I'm going to get another tardy at school!"

"I'll do it when I'm good and ready baby."

"Ooooh…" Addison growled in frustration. She changed tact, "Please? Please Daddy, please?"

Stephen smiled; sometimes he just loved to tease his daughter simply so she'd beg him like that. "Oh all right baby since you asked so nicely."

"Yes! Now Daddy, do it now."

Stephen smiled some more as he stopped teasing his baby girl's clit with the tip of his dick. He gripped his throbbing length in his fist and held it poised at the entrance to her slick pussy slit. "Ready honey?"

"Oh god yes Daddy." Addison breathed as she spread her legs wider and rolled her hips to take her father's big cock. "Fuck me already."

Stephen pushed his hips forward, watching intently as his daughters glistening lips stretched open to accommodate his thick girth. The tension on her sweet pink lips was almost obscene. He groaned, "Fuck baby, I love your tight pussy."

She laughed. "Mmm you only love my pussy because you're old and perverted." Addison gasped as she closed her eyes and humped her hips up at her father.

Stephen smacked the back of her thigh near Addison's ass. "Hey, need I remind you who it was that crawled into my bed and practically jumped on my cock." He grunted loudly as he fucked his daughter harder, driving his thick cock deeper, making her groan on every stroke.

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time." Addison panted as she plucked at her nipples, her breasts jutting over the top of her bra.

"Oh I complained you just weren't listening at the time. You were too busy stuffing your mouth full of my cock."

"The only thing I remember about that is your voice saying, 'Oh yeah suck it harder baby.'" Addison replied with a wicked glint in her eyes as she peered up at her father. She leaned back on the kitchen counter resting on her hands.

"That was after the fact," Stephen defended as he sawed his cock in and out of his daughter's ripe young pussy. The tight grip of her welcoming tunnel was enough to melt brain matter. He took a deep breath as he looked at his baby girl. "I believe I first told you that it was wrong, and that you should stop."

"Oh well do you want me to stop now Daddy?" Addison asked in that cutesy voice that drove him to distraction sometimes. She rolled her hips against his groin.

Stephen barked out a laugh as he grabbed his daughter's hips and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the counter. He ground his cock into her pussy as far as it would go, hard enough that his balls mashed against her ass cheeks. "Do you really think you can?" He challenged the little vixen.

"I know I could." Addison teased again.

Stephen dug his fingers into her hips as he gave her pussy two hard fucks before he yanked himself out of her tight grip and stepped back, leaving Addison totally exposed and a little surprised. He couldn't help but drink in the sight of her, God she was an absolute vision all mussed up like that.

Her skirt was rucked up around her waist, her white cotton panties yanked to the side exposing the deep pink gash of her cunt, glistening and wet. Her button down top was opened to her navel and her bouncy little tits were pulled over the top of her bra cups so her nipples jutted at an awkward angle.

Addison wore a disbelieving look on her face and Stephen gave an almost vicious smile. "Come on now, you'd better fix yourself up; you even said we were going to be late."

"Dadddyyyy?!" Addison whined again.

"Oh I'm sorry Baby, did you want something else? I thought you wanted to stop." Stephen grabbed his cock and gave it a light tug before pretending to tuck it away in his open jeans.

"Daddy, you know I was only teasing!" Addison pouted, her eye glued to his cock.

"What about being late?"

"Fuck being late! I don't care Daddy, please don't stop." His daughter begged him as she hopped down from the bench top.

Stephen tugged on his thick cock again. "I don't know honey, I was all prepared to stop, it might take some heavy persuasion to get me going again."

Addison fell to her knees and gripped the front of her father's jeans as she nuzzled the tip of his cock with her nose. "Pwease Daddy?" She crooned casting doe eyes up at him as she brought her lush lips to rest against the head of his shaft. "Pwrettee pwease Daddy?"

Stephen's cock jumped at the feel of his daughter's breath gliding over the head and the sound of her voice. He felt his balls clench up tighter as the tip of his cock oozed dribbles of precum. Fuck, he could barely resist her when she acted all coy and innocent like that. Stephen knew she was anything but, but that never stopped the knee jerk reaction his cock had when she did it.

He reached up and grabbed one of her pigtails, wrapping it around his fist. He could already feel his balls tingling as he spoke, "Open up baby, show Daddy how much you love him."

Addison was only too eager to please. Her lips wrapped around her father's thick pole as she began sucking him with relish. She slurped loudly, rolling her tongue all around the flared tip as her hand slid along his full length. God she loved the taste of his cock; especially when it was covered with the taste of her pussy! She dragged her mouth up and down his length trying her hardest to keep her teeth away from the velvety skin of his monster.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it honey, suck Daddy…" Stephen groaned loudly as his cock disappeared into her mouth. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight. There was little else in this world he enjoyed more than watching his little girl suck his fat rod. The way her lips looked as the glided along the throbbing pole, the way her cheeks hollowed in as she sucked hard while drawing back. Fuck, even the way she looked up at him, her eyes all adoring. It drove him nuts and all he wanted to do was empty his nuts into her throat.

She slurped him loudly and hummed over his shaft at every chance, knowing how much her Daddy loved to hear her enjoying what she was doing to him. Her hand stroked fast, twisting along the length of his hot shaft as she pulled back and flicked the very tip with her tongue. She could feel his grip on her hair, tugging at her head and felt a warm rush of pleasure seep through her. She only ever wore her hair like that because he liked it so much.

She took him deeper, feeling the bulbous head of his cock as it struck against her throat. Addison moaned, loving the velvety feel of it as it slid over her tongue. She loved sucking her father's hard cock so much, but it was even better when he came in her mouth. She bobbed her head faster in an effort to get just that from him.

Stephen sucked in another hard breath as he wrapped the other pigtail around his fist and used her hair like a handle to pull her face harder onto his cock. He moaned out loud as he used her mouth like his own personal fuck toy. He liked to think of her like that sometimes, as his own personal little cock whore … which she was … but it was moments like this, early morning fucks, just before she was ready to go to school, dressed in her high school uniform and her long white socks, that Stephen thought about it the most. And Stephen always thought his daughter loved it even more than he did.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth creating a loud slurp as she sucked hard on his length. He could feel his balls beginning to slowly rise up and as much as he'd love to cum all over her pretty face and possibly her bouncy little titties as well, Stephen wanted to cum insider her tender, young teenaged pussy more.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

There was nothing he liked better than knowing he'd sent his slutty little daughter to school with a gooey pussy full of his sperm. That thought alone could keep him hard nearly all day.

He pulled her up by the pigtails, lifting her until she stood before him. As she looked at him, her face twisted a little into a grimace of pain. Stephen dropped his head and kissed her, tasting his cock on her lips and tongue as he probed her mouth deeply.

He let go of her hair as he broke the kiss and stared down at her for a second. Damn she was so fucking sexy. Her lips were all plumped after sucking his cock, Stephen couldn't resist, he stroked her bottom lip with his thumb.

"Fuck, you suck cock so well baby."

Addison blushed and giggled, "I love you too Daddy."

He laughed then, but the look he exchanged with her took only a few seconds and it was enough make him wonder once again why he'd resisted her in the first place? She was his beautiful baby girl and his nasty little cock whore all rolled into one, his perfect woman and he was ever grateful that she'd been the one to break down the barriers that let this happen.

He kissed her again, his mouth demanding and hard as she whimpered against his lips.

Addison gripped the open edges of his shirt as she pressed herself against his chest, mashing her small breasts between them and loving the feel of their warm skin pressed together.

Stephen broke the kiss abruptly and smiled. Spinning his daughter around; he pushed her up against the counter. Bending her forward he flicked up the back of her shirt so it bunched around her waist once more. Gripping her cotton panties, he yanked them downward, but only far enough that they still hugged the tops of her thighs. Stephen loved the sense of urgency he felt as he quickly stepped in behind her and jammed his cock deep inside her pussy.

"FUCK!" Addison growled as her father's cock invaded her tight tunnel without warning. She reached forward and grabbed the other edge of the counter. Her small breasts mashed against the cold laminate bench top as her father began to pummel her from behind. Her smooth skin squeaked every now and then against the counter as her moans and grunts matched her father's.

Stephen's hands mauled at her ass, squeezing at the round fleshy globes in ecstatic abandon, pulling them apart to expose her pink little starburst, only to hide it again as he smooshed them back together.

"Shit baby, you feel so damn good." He jammed his hips forward over and over again, cramming as much of his thick fuck stick into his daughter's tight little hole as he could. The constricting grip of her slick cleft as it took every inch of him felt like heaven and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Her grunts and moans where nearly as loud as his and she used her grip on the bench top to push back to meet his thrusts. Addison could feel that warm fuzzy feeling she always got when she was close to cumming and worked harder to get there faster. She gyrated her hips quickly, "Oh fuck, Daddy my clit… finger my clit Daddy please, oh please I'm so close." She begged.

Addison heard her father growl savagely and felt his hand snake around her thigh. Three big fingers touched her clit and instantly began strumming back and forth atop it. Addison squealed as her knees became jelly and her hips went spastic, her movements sporadic and un-synched to her father's thrusts as a high keen broke from her throat.

Stephen swore as his daughter began to cum, "Fuck yeah, that's it baby, cum, cum." The tight grip of her wet sheath got tighter, long undulating spasms rolled over the length of his pumping cock as it tried to milk him of his cum too. But her erratic movements were throwing off his rhythm so he shoved a big hand on the back of her hips and pressed down hard to stop her from jerking around so much.

He redoubled his efforts on her clit as he threw his hips forward like a pile driver, faster and faster. The hard thrusts generating shallow waves of movement in his daughters flesh and drove sound from her throat. His own low growls sounding feral and mean.

"Ah, ah, ah, Daddy, Daddy, Dadddyyyyy!!!!!!!" Addison wailed through clenched teeth, her body jerking upward as he pounded her cunt hard, his fingers still grinding over her swollen, sensitive clit. Her whole body was shaking hard as wave upon wave of pleasure seeped through her young body.

Stephen's thrusts became sporadic as well, his hips rolling under, as he dipped his knees before straightening up to drive himself even deeper inside his little girl. "Fuck! Fuck!" His grunts were straining from his throat as he finally let go of Addison's clit and gripped the top of her thigh, using that hold as leverage to drive further inside her sweet honey pot. His balls clenched tight as they exploded and he growled out a long low sound.

He felt a cold rush of sensation like all the blood draining from his head and drawing up from his feet only to be expelled from his cock. Stephen's body jerked as he pumped his daughter's tight pussy full of his hot, creamy cum. Jets of it spurted into her clasping tunnel, more and more as he kept pushing, using her steamy little twat to milk his cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck… fuck!" Was all he could say as his balls finally stopped spasming.

He felt boneless and had to lean forward over his daughter's back, resting his head between her shoulder blades. "Mmm baby, fuck!" He panted. "Baby."

Addison was panting hard too. She was almost drooling on the bench as she lay there in the aftermath of the best fuck she'd had ever. Her daddy never did disappoint. As she caught her breath she raised her head and whimpered a little. "Daddy… can you get up my hips hurt."

Stephen swore softly as he pressed up and stood. He was mindful of her smaller frame as he leaned back a little to gaze at his cock still buried inside her sweet snatch. Both hands had naturally found their way to her hips and he stroked his thumbs lightly over her soft skin. The sight was… wrong, but oh so right and Stephen's body gave a depraved shudder.

Time was ticking away, and despite all the banter Stephen really didn't want Addison to be late for school. As much as he didn't want too, he pulled back. He held his daughters knickers up to catch any spillage as he slipped free and her little whine of protest was gratifying.

Stephen righted Addison's panties and pulled her skirt back into place before stepping back. He fixed himself up next, tucking his dwindling dick back inside his shorts. He'd buttoned his shirt and tucked it back into his jeans before doing up his belt, while Addison was languidly doing the same to her shirt.

Once they both had everything smoothed back into place, Addison rose and gingerly held her hips. "I am so bruised. I'm going to be sore for the rest of the day."

Stephen felt a little guilty at being so rough with his little girl. He stepped in close and put his arms about her waist holding her lightly. "I'm sorry baby. I promise I'll kiss it better for you later tonight." He rubbed his nose against his daughter's before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"It's okay Daddy." Addison said as she laced her fingers behind her father's neck and leaned against him. "I enjoyed it way too much to worry about a little bruise here and there."

Stephen laughed as he kissed her again. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Mmm just as much as I love you?"

"And ten times more." Stephen said giving her a small squeeze. "And as much as I would love to stay like this all day, we're both going to be late if we don't get out of here now."

Addison giggled, "Looks like that shoe is back on your foot now huh…"

Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors