Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Daughter's Perspective Part 5

"A 16 year old daugher and her father finding their way sexually"

31
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Author's note.

This is the 5th in a series of accounts written from both a daughter's and her father's perspective. It is about how they yearn for each other and how they handle that situation. It's about their journey towards committing incest. It's about them having sex. But most of all it's about their love for each other. It does stand alone as an erotic story, but I would suggest that the earlier parts are read first.

Daddy and Daughter's Perspectives

Part 5

Bill

Tuesday early evening

Unfortunately just after Kelly got home I had a series of business calls that I couldn’t avoid and then I had to email a proposal. I apologised to her that we couldn’t have that talk just yet.

“That’s ok dad, take your time, after all we have loads don’t we?” she smiled. “Anyway I have some homework.”

It was around five when we had both finished and we met in the kitchen. I made us tea and we sat at the glass topped table.

“So dad,” she said taking the initiative, which is something I always find difficult with women generally, my wife in particular and now it seems my sixteen year old daughter as well.

“We have to talk Kel, there’s a lot we need to discuss."

“Like what?”

“Like you, like your relationship with mum and like boys.”

Kelly gulped and was clearly surprised at how I was tackling the issues head on, something I rarely do with her or Phillipa.

I’ve never seen Kelly look the way she did right then. That was not the answer, but was more part of the problem. She was my little girl, yes, but, how can I put it? Let me try. She was a scared sixteen year old girl. My daughter. Scared of the explosion that I’m sure she thought was about to hit her. And when I looked at her, she was the most beautiful young woman. She had a sexuality about her that knocked the breath out of me. I know it’s wrong blah blah blah but she was so beautiful.

I let my brain and body switch to autopilot as I felt in my pocket and rubbed the fragile piece of lace and satin that were the panties she had been wearing that night. I’ve always been a lover of lingerie. And this tiny pair was no exception and in fact was something very, very special indeed for they had snuggled up to my daughter’s cunt and several times to my cock and balls. I felt the delicate material against my fingers and the palm of my hand. It was all I could do to stop myself raising them to my nose and breathing in my daughter’s scent.

My voice was low and calm as I said, “What do you think about the other evening?”

“What part of it?” she asked her confidence clearly declining.

“Well let’s start with the panties,” I said gripping them tightly.

“What about them?”

“Kelly, I think I would be naïve to believe you if you said you had taken a spare pair of panties to school wouldn’t I? Before you answer love, please don’t insult me by lying. That would be stupid and waste both our time.”

“They weren’t a spare pair dad, no.”

Her voice was small but soft. Intoxicating almost. She had been honest with me. I could take a breath knowing that we didn’t have two things to deal with here.

“So you had worn them?”

“Yes.”

“Taken your school ones off and put those on?”

“Yes dad,” she replied looking right into my eyes her confidence seemingly returning.

“And it wasn’t just a bunch of girls at Sara’s was it?”

“No.”

“Making the assumption that there was a boy there, with you, did anything happen?”

“Yes dad. We…”

“Stop honey. I don’t want to know the ins and outs – sorry, bad choice of words.” We both smiled a half smile at that.

“Did you fu… did you have sex with him?”

“No dad. Well…we might have ended up getting to that but you came to pick me up.”

A weight lifted off my chest and my legs felt weak. Sitting across the table from her I felt uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because, while I held her tiny panties in my hand and wanted more than anything to fuck her, I knew that I had to act responsibly. But for the life of me I couldn’t help wondering what she was wearing under the short, blue denim mini skirt and yellow, baggy sweater.

It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing tights for her legs, still with the last of the tan she’d had got when we had a family hoIiday in Egypt, were bare. They looked wonderful and I yearned to run my hand up them and find out. I knew from the constant ogling I did that she often didn’t bother with a bra, but the wool of the sweater was too thick for her nipples to show through so I I was left wondering. Smiling to myself I realised that I should have sat next to her or in the lounge in low chairs and not across a table, albeit one with a see through top. Shit.

“Baby, I still see you as my little girl. Do you think you’re old enough to deal with that? I know it feels good when you play around but the full thing is a huge step. Has mum not spoken to you about all of this?”

The derisive snort from Kelly told me that she probably hadn’t. While I seemed to do the majority of the raising of our daughter, her mother would often be out somewhere I thought best not to ask. But I wasn’t going to give up so easily on my own girl. Or let her follow in her mother’s footsteps when it came to sexual behaviour.

“I’ll take that as a no then shall I?”

Again, we both looked at each other half sheepishly and half knowingly.

“I think it’s time. Forget about her that you and I had that chat don’t you?”

Kelly’s face reddened almost instantly. For some reason I still couldn’t put those damn panties down.

“Dad, I know what I’m doing. You don’t have to do this.”

“No Kelly!”

It was the first time I had raised my voice to her in years and the guilt hit me like a bullet when I saw her recoil from my tone.

“I’m sorry honey. But I need to do this. And you need to hear it. At least one of your parents can then say they did their best with you. If you want to be like your mum after that then so be it.”

This time Kelly’s face reddened again but the fire flashing in her eyes told me it wasn’t embarrassment.

“You bastard! You say you love me and then compare me to her. That makes you just as bad in my book. You make me sick. You say you love me and then say something like that. You know why I hate her? Of course you don’t. How the fuck could you? I know you’ve always been the one there for me, looking out for me and looking after me. And it breaks my heart that she treats you like shit. But if you can’t see the difference between someone who loves you and someone who walks all over you then you deserve her. You can keep your talk!”

She stood up from the sofa and even after admonishing me, I couldn’t take my eyes off her perfectly sculpted thighs, her slim waist and her pert bum stretching the denim skirt.

As she moved to storm past me I grabbed her wrist and held her still.

“Kelly sit down,” I almost shouted pulling her back on the chair. She was obviously shocked but only for a few seconds and then floored me by the string of obscenities that followed.

“You fucking bully! Ok, you want to have ‘that talk’ with your little girl? Fine, let’s talk.”

Her eyes were burning as she stared straight into mine, into my soul. I could so distinctly see her mother of twenty odd years ago, yes I saw then the woman I fell in love with and married.

“There was a boy there that night and I let him pull off those panties. The ones that you dropped on my bag and the ones that mysteriously have gone missing. In fact, I was totally naked in front of him, as naked dad as I was with you when we got home.”

“Kelly you don’t have to,” I said trying to placate the situation.

“Oh yes I fucking well do,” she stormed.“You don’t think I’m old enough to know what I’m doing? Well he sucked on my tits, and played with my nipples. He stroked my clit and pushed three fingers into my pussy.”

“Stop it Kelly,” I said without conviction for in truth she was exciting me.

“No bollocks I won’t stop it, I fucking loved it. He really knew what he was doing and he made me cum so hard. It was fucking lovely. I let him push his big cock into my hand. I couldn’t get enough of it. Teasing the slit at the top, rubbing and stroking it with my hands and fingers were fantastic feelings. It made me feel that I wanted him to fuck me. And I was going to let him until you called and ruined it! And do you know why I wanted to fuck him so badly? Why I wanted to give him my virginity? It was because no one around here treats me like I really fucking exist. I get more attention from those perverted, greasy teachers than I do from you. You’re too busy moping around looking after her me while mother dearest runs around fucking anything in trousers!”

The tears that rolled down my daughter’s cheeks did nothing to put out the fire in her eyes as I sat stunned into silence. And for the second time recently my world started to fall apart as she stood calmly and walked to her room leaving me still holding the lacy panties that started all this. I must have sat for a good five minutes in the silence thinking. Then I stood and walked to her bedroom door.

I didn’t even knock. I just walked quietly in and stood at the foot of her bed. She was lying on her front looking away from me and, despite being in the middle of the biggest argument we had ever had, and being on the brink of destroying our relationship, I stood mesmerised by the sight of Kelly’s backside showing from the bottom of her skirt.

I was hypnotised by the crease at the base of her arse cheeks where they met her long, shapely legs. The beautiful tanned behind that she was unaware was showing. The tan from our last holiday. She was my sixteen year old goddess lying prone before me and I drank her in. Only then did I fully realise two things; she wasn’t wearing any panties and that I really was in love with my own daughter.

Kelly

The same early evening

With tears streaming down my face I went to my room. I wasn’t quite sure why I was crying. Frustration at things not going as I had fantasised, possibly. Disappointment that dad seemed to misunderstand me, certainly. Pissed off that he continued supporting the bitch and compared me to her, for sure. All those emotions were affecting me as I realised that there was another one as well; arousal and my panties were soaked. I took them off and threw them in my laundry basket momentarily wondering where the other pair had gone, thinking the bitch probably thought they were hers. Despite sobbing that made me smile when I imagined her trying to get my size 4s round her big size 7 arse.

I suddenly felt so hot. Either the heating was turned up or I was having a hot flush I sobbed, wondering just what they were, so I decided to wear a blouse instead of the sweater that I removed. I pulled a white and beige, cheesecloth, button-up blouse from the wardrobe. I started doing the buttons up, but before I finished I felt another wave of crying coming on and I flung myself face down on the bed.

Lying on my front crying I tried to work out just what had caused me to go so fucking ballistic. I couldn’t reach a conclusion. I was confused about both my parents and their relationships with me and each other and equally confused about my feelings for Cal. He said he was falling in love with me and I wondered if I was with him. I had certainly gone further with him than I had with any other boy and I twice came so close to letting him take my virginity, but something had stopped me; something I could not understand or work out. He had, though, made me cum twice and both climaxes were so much stronger than when I did it to myself or when a few other boys had fingered me.

After that time with him at Sara’s house, riding home with dad I was still aroused. My tits had felt so full, heavy almost, my lips had been damp and I’d felt a tingling warmth through my entire body. As we drove through the forest I had completely out of the blue thought I wish he would pull into one of car parks. That feeling coming on top of me wishing it had been him asking to see my cunt, me being naked under my school uniform, him finding my panties, trying to tell me about the fucking birds and bees and accusing me of being like the bitch all got to me I guess. And that I assumed was why I went apeshit at him. But then sixteen year old girls whose hormones are raging do that sort of thing don’t they?

But I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t want us to fall out. I wanted us to be close. I wanted us to gang up on her. I wanted us to get rid of her and I suddenly realised, I wanted us to be alone together. What did that mean, though, I pondered as I lay there? The thought was so outrageous as to be almost unthinkable. I couldn’t get my head round what I really thought. It was just too big a topic for me. I didn’t know what to think or do.

Luckily in some way Dad saved me on the doing part for I heard my door open and his footsteps on the creaky floorboard mid-way between the door and my bed. That made my heart pound. ‘He’s come to me?’ I thought and then said to myself. ‘Oh fuck’ as I realised that the slightly flared, denim micro skirt would have risen up my legs and my bottom would be on show. That made me silently say another oh fuck, but this time I added a few bollocks too for I remembered I wasn’t wearing panties.

Momentarily I thought of reaching round and pulling my skirt down, but something stopped me. I suddenly had that same feeling I had got when Cal asked to see my cunt. I had enjoyed his eyes on me then and I was enjoying my dad’s eyes on me now. But what was he doing? He had certainly entered my room, but had said nothing and hadn’t moved closer to the bed. ‘He’s looking at my bum’ I suddenly realised. That gave me a massive jolt. But I couldn’t be sure. I had to know. I turned a little and still half on my front, still with my skirt round my hips, still with my bottom on show and still with my blouse at least half open I looked at him standing beside the bed staring at me.

“Hello dad,” I rather inanely said realising with a jolt of excitement that my tits would be on show.

“Hello Kelly,” he almost whispered back his eyes going from my bare bum to my face and then to my tits. “Sorry about that love.”

“That’s ok dad, I am sorry too.”

He moved closer to the bed so that his knees were almost touching it.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

Looking into my eyes he smiled. I smiled back. We were silent for a few moments until he said.

“I thought you might need these.” As he opened his hand I saw my white lacy panties.

Bill

Moments later.

I sat in the kitchen thinking. I was feeling sad, upset, worried and confused. Why the hell had I come on heavy with her? Why on earth did I think I had to lecture her about boys and sex and what in heaven’s name made me compare her to Phillipa, although she has her mother’s temperament that’s for sure I grinned?

I reached the conclusion that I had to do something. I had to sort out the mess I had created. I had to get closure on the conflict between us.

Deciding to take the bull by the horns I went to her room and tapped on the door. There was no reply. I tapped again and still she didn’t reply. I couldn’t leave it so I opened the door. My heart pounded and my pulse went into overdraft when I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kellymay2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments