Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and his girls

"Not my usual genre, but as i enjoy reading them, I thought I'd try writing one, let me know"

8
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
For nearly 6 months, Jenny, my 17 year-old daughter and I, have been enjoying our love. I have watched as she has blossomed into a beautiful young lady.
We explore our true feelings for each other, and manage a conventional life to the outside world. I still go to work, Jenny, has made good progress in her college.

Her petite frame delayed her passage into womanhood and made her the target for some of the school bullies, but that is all behind her now.

Our love for each other gave her the confidence to stand up for herself. Nature caught up with her a few months ago, She now has full control over her periods and she is on the pill, for the time being.

Her hips are starting to give her a woman's shape and her boobs now fill a 32a bra, not exactly 'melons', but oh so cute and incredibly sexy.

Before Jenny was born, her mother and I were going through another bad patch, during which I had a fling and a daughter, with a work colleague.

Sky is now 18 and although I have always paid maintenance and everyone knows who everyone else is, Sky and Jenny have never met. Even I have only met Sky a handful of times.

That is all about to change as Sky's mother is about to get married and wants me to, 'get to know my other daughter', whilst she goes away on honeymoon with her new husband. In other words I am a cheap, long-term baby sitter.

After much discussion between Jenny and I, we think we can make it work, without revealing to the world, what a lot of people just wouldn't understand.

I have booked the necessary 3 weeks off work, the first 3 weeks of the summer holidays. Our plan is to let Sky have 'Jennys room'. Apart from keeping her clothes in there, for months now, Jenny and I have shared the same bed, but our cover story will be that Jenny is on the travel bed in my room, so that Sky can have her privacy.

We even buy and set up a travel bed. We may even lean across it and fuck a few times, but at least it adds to our secret.

The day of the wedding comes. A quiet registry office do, with Jenny and I among the guests. This way Sky's mother and new step father can leave the very afternoon of the wedding and Sky can return with us.

My two daughters, half sisters, sit in the back of the car during our drive home. Both girls chat happily and it seems they will definitely get along.

Jenny is wearing a new, thin summer dress and Sky, with her role as bridesmaid, still has her very revealing dress on. Jenny was given the chance to be a bridesmaid too, but declined, as she felt she didn't really know anyone.

As I glance in the mirror, I see Sky is very different to Jenny. She is a full six inches taller and has a very developed figure. A hint of puppy fat remains, but her boobs draw the gaze of any man who meets her. She must be the envy of her school year with, what I am guessing are, perfect 36d, teenage tits.

Jenny and I catch each other's eye and we are both aware that we are both looking at Sky's tits. We share the same knowing smile.

I wonder for a moment how my little darling Jenny would look in such a low cut dress.

Jenny asks me, "Daddy, when we get home, can I show Sky up to her room?"

"Of course," I reply. "It looks like you girls are getting along. That's wonderful."

"Thank you daddy," Jenny answers.

On the few occasions I have met Sky, she always just called me 'dad' and it was never really comfortable between us, now it seems things are changing for the better.

Sky asks outright, "May I call you Daddy too, it sounds so nice?"

I reply, "Of course, Sky. You can call me anything you feel comfortable with."

At which point Sky bends and whispers in Jennys ear. Both girls giggle.
 
"Ok," I say, "What's the joke?"

Sky continues giggling, but Jenny gives the answer, "Sky said her mum calls you the 'biological one', but we both prefer Daddy, Daddy."

Again they both continue laughing. I am so happy my girls are getting along. It will make the next few weeks much easier.

The rest of the drive home was very similar, lots of whispering and giggling. Lots of me checking the mirror and the faces and bodies of my two daughters.

It was past 6pm when we arrived home, not late at all, but it had been a long day.

"I think pizza for tea, girls. What do you two think?" I ask.

"Yay, pizza!" They both reply.

"Ok," I continue, "I'll bring your cases in Sky. Jenny will show you around and I'll just nip out and bring back our tea."

"Ok Daddy," they reply.

Jenny continues, "Yes Daddy, of course daddy, love you Daddy!"Again they both laugh, as Jenny is teasing me and we all love it.

Sky has two cases which I just put inside the hall way, "Ok girls, I'll get the pizza. It may take a while. This time of night there's bound to be a wait. Jen, when you've shown Sky around, sort some cokes for you both and get the plates ready for the pizza."

"We won't need plates for pizza, daddy and we'll be fine," Jenny states and again laughs.

Sky adds, "You have to eat pizza with your fingers. It's a well known rule, daddy." Followed by more laughter.

It seems that during the drive home, at some point I became hilarious, or I'm being teased. I think my two girls are in cahoots, either way everyone is still happy, so long may it continue.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray



Neither case is very big, and the girls manage them easily up stairs.

Jenny shows Sky into her room, puts the case she is carrying down and says, "This will be your room, Sky, but come see the bathroom."

Jenny still loves our big family bathroom, with its walk-in shower/wet room. She doesn't explain what we get up to in there, but it's still Jennys favorite room in the house. Sky is suitably impressed.

"I have to change out of this dress," Sky announces, and both girls go back into the bedroom.
Sky turns her back to her little sister, and asks, "Undo me Jen."

Jenny unhooks the clasp at the top and pulls the zip all the way down.

As Sky steps out of the dress, stood in matching bra and panties, she asks Jenny, "Aren't you getting changed?"

"Oh sure", Jenny replies, but her dress needs no help and she just slips it off. Its been a lovely warm day, so neither of my girls needed anymore clothes other than bras, knickers and the dresses.

Sky starts to empty her first case, trying to decide what to wear. As each item is taken out and rejected, Sky hangs them or places them in the drawers or wardrobe space Jenny indicates.

Jenny also slips out of her underwear and just sits on the bed, waiting to choose something from her drawers. When it's just Jenny and I in the house, we usually have nothing at all on, so it feels natural for Jenny. She just sits and watches her sister.

Sky asks, "Are you looking at my tits, Jen?"

Jenny is a bit taken aback. She wasn't looking at anything in particular, just watching her new big sister, putting clothes away, but in the surprise she fails to say anything.

Sky continues, "I don't mind Jen, honest I don't. I know they're much bigger than yours, but yours are lovely and they'll grow more when you're older." 

Jenny instinctively looks down at her own tits and replies, "Mine are just fine, thank you. Daddy likes them."

For a second Jenny realizes what she has just said!

Will Sky have noticed that Jenny has just said how her daddy likes her tits ? Sky seems to have missed the slip up.

"Would you like to feel them?" Sky asks.

She immediately removes her bra and stands still, in front of her little sister.

Jenny is now never shy of passing on anything, so she not only raises her hand to feel her sisters tits, she adds a hearty, "Umm, yes please."
 
Sky is a bit surprised. She has known for years that she is attracted to girls more than boys, but in similar circumstances with her girl friends from school, the other girls have always been hesitant. Now, her 17 year-old half sister, whom she met for the first time today, is eager to touch and little Jenny is actually naked before her. Sky wonders if she has found a girl with whom to explore her sexuality?

As Jenny expertly teases Skys nipples and whole boob, it occurs to Sky that maybe Jennifer is not the little innocent she portrays.

"Wow Jen, that's lovely, so gentle. Have you done this before?" Sky asks.

Jenny, careful not to slip up again, replies, "I love to play with mine. I thought you'd like it if I played the same way with your lovely titties.' 

"Oh yes, Jen. I love it."

Sky reaches for Jenny's little tits, half expecting her to pull back, all the other girls did, but no, Jenny lets Sky feel all she wants and continues to trace circles around Skys nipple, which is now solid from the touch.

Sky looks down and sees Jenny's naked, smooth pussy.

"Oh!" Sky exclaims, "You've not started growing pubes yet. I get all embarrassed by mine. You are lucky, Jenny."

Jenny looks down, but continues feeling her sister's tits, "I have started, I just prefer to shave them off. I don't like all the ugly hair"

Again Sky is surprised. Is her little sister more grown up than she thought?

Sky takes half a step back and removes her panties, revealing a neatly trimmed growth of hair all around her pussy.

"I hate this hair and it didn't even occur to me to shave it off. Jenny, you are clever, thank you. Will you help me shave it later, it'll be easier if you help?"

Jenny can see the chance to explore for the first time another girl and to top it all, she's her big sister. She has seen lots of DVD action, sat next to Daddy with girls playing with girls, but now she may experience the real thing.

Jenny stands and puts her arms around her now naked sister.

"Of course Sky, it'll be fun and you'll see how no hair is way better."

Then Jenny surprises Sky again, when she leans in and kisses her full on the lips. Sky has never had a girl take the lead before, Sky loves it.

The kiss leads to both girls using their hands to explore their sister. The feel of Jenny's smooth pussy, confirms to Sky that she definitely prefers girls. No cock Sky has ever touched made her tingle like this.

The noise of the front door opening and the call of, "Pizza's here!" Finally breaks their embrace.

Both girls now grab clothes, both pick up a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, neither bother with undies.

Sky's mind is in a frenzy. What has just happened? And more importantly, will it happen again?

Jenny knows enough, to not run down stairs and tell Daddy all that has happened, but when she and Daddy are alone next, Daddy will get the full account.

Published 
Written by dwells
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors