Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Jenna - 5

12
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When morning arrived, all four awoke at about the same time. Doug's cock immediately began to grow at the sight of three naked teenagers lying in bed with him. Jenna was first out of bed, and stumbled to the bathroom. The sight of her naked ass was enough to cause his cock to grow all the faster, a fact not lost on the other two girls.

Courtney was the bolder of the two. "What's the matter, Doug?" she asked as she stared straight at his cock. "You seem to be a little stiff" she continued as she reached out for his cock, stroking it lightly.

Maria joined in on her line of thought. "You are a dirty old man, aren't you? Your cock wasn't nearly this hard until you saw Jenna's ass just now. And are you just going to let Court continue to jack your cock?" Maria sat up with her back against the headboard, and as she watched Courtney continue to stroke his dick, she began to play with her own cunt. Doug could see that her cunt was quickly getting wet as she began to dip her fingers into her cunt.

Just then, Jenna returned from the bathroom. "What have we here? I thought that you two could at least wait for me to come back, but apparently I was wrong." Jenna took her place beside Maria, and the two of them continued to pump fingers into their own cunts. Jenna liked to wiggle a finger deep inside her cunt, while Maria was more for stroking in and out.

Doug had an idea. "Girls, why don't you three lie beside each other, with your legs hanging off the bed? Now, all three of you start to finger yourselves while I jack my cock off." The girls all spread their legs wide, draping legs over another's, as they made themselves hornier. Doug, meanwhile, kept masturbating his cock, concentrating now just on the head. As he watched all three pussies continue to get wetter, he could feel his balls begin to rise in anticipation of his cumming.

All three girls were now nearing their own orgasms, too. Doug, sensing that fact, could feel his cum rising out of his cock. He increased the speed of his pumping, and soon his cum began shooting from his cock. He aimed the white juice at Courtney's cunt first, hitting her with two shots, before moving to his right and hitting Jenna's cunt with two more shots. Finally, he aimed at Maria's cunt, and his last three shots splattered on her pussy. All three girls rubbed his cock juice into their pussies, mixing his with their own. Courtney was the first to cum, and as she moaned, her cum flowed like a stream from her pussy. Jenna and Maria began their own deep groans, as they all experienced an orgasm to start the day. Jenna's cunt flow increased quickly, dripping from her pussy and between her ass cheeks onto the bed. Maria, on the other hand, began spraying her cum all over Jenna's and her legs.

After all four had calmed down, they decided that a good breakfast was in order. All four walked around the kitchen completely in the nude as they prepared a good meal for each other. Doug could feel his cock again began to swell as he viewed the asses, tits, and cunts of the three beauties before him. They brought their food into the living room, so that their table did not block their views of each other. Doug could tell that the girls were still excited, too--their inner cunt lips were still sagging through their cracks, and some juices were still dripping.

Though all four wanted one last fuck session, they knew the girls' parents would be after them soon. So they all took one last shower together, each washing the other's most private areas nearly to orgasm. They took their time packing their belongings as they left, and especially took their time getting dressed. All promised that this would not be the last time this occurred.

After their guests finally left, Doug turned around to see Jenna pull her robe off, revealing her nakedness to him again. "Finally, I have you to myself, Daddy! I loved having Courtney and Maria here for the night, but I love even more having you to myself." With that, she strode to her dad and slipped her hands under his gym shorts. He quickly felt one hand slip around his cock, and begin stroking it up and down, causing it to grow quickly to its 6" length. The other hand occupied itself with his ass, squeezing both sides, running a finger between his cheeks, even gently touching his asshole.

Doug took the hint, and bent his head down to begin sucking on her nipples. Her boobs, so soft yet firm, had very sensitive nipples, and he sucked and pulled on them for all he was worth. Jenna began to get weak-kneed as he continued his sucking. Then he moved a hand down to her pussy and began rubbing a finger between her lips. Quickly, he inserted his middle finger deep into her hot moist folds, finding her G-spot, and bringing her to a blinding orgasm, cum running from her cunt onto her hand and dripping onto the carpet. He had to put an arm around her ass as he continued to pump in and out with one finger, then two.

Jenna stopped stroking his cock as she came once, twice, then three times. Doug moved her to the couch and spread her legs on either side of his shoulders as he dived into her cunt with his tongue, licking all around her insides. He moved his tongue up to her clit and licked over it with a long, slow stroke before moving back down to her cunt hole. More licks inside her started her moving her ass in time with his tongue movements, and when he began sucking on her clit with his lips, she came once again. Doug put his hands under her ass and lifted, so that he could easier catch more of her juices.

Then, he let her back down onto the couch as he aimed his cock at her cunt hole and shoved it slowly in. The hairs on her pussy lips were soaked with her juices, and the cum already produced by Doug's oral talents continued to soak the couch cushion. Jenna moaned loudly, then said "Fuck me, Daddy, make me cum again!" Doug took the cue and slipped his cock completely into her cunt. His pubic bone slapped her clit hard as he continued to bang her. Jenna locked her ankles around her daddy's ass and pulled him even deeper.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

After she had another mind-bending cum, Doug finally released his own cum into her pussy, filling her with more cum than he thought he could produce.

"Jenna, I'm cumming sweetie!"

"I can feel it hitting my pussy, Daddy. Give me all you can!!" she shouted as his white liquid came out in burst after burst. Finally, Doug fell atop his sexy daughter as they both rested. He could feel his daughter's tits beneath his chest as their breathing was still rapid. They looked at each other, then exchanged a deep. long kiss as they finally came back to some sense of normalcy.

"GOD, Daddy! That was intense!" she breathed into his ear.

"For me too" he echoed. "I don't think I've ever cum like that before. You know how to bring out the best in me, I guess.

"And how many times did I cum?" she pondered. "I lost track at three. Sometimes they just seemed to run together."

Doug noted the large wet spot on his couch. "I think we need to put a towel or something on here to prevent stains. It would be hard to explain them..."

Once they had started the laundry, and had taken another shower together, Doug asked Jenna a question. "Are we doing the right thing, Jenna? I mean, should we be doing this with each other? Don't you want a boyfriend?"

"Daddy, I have a boyfriend--YOU! The boys at school are usually jerks that think girls are good for a good fuck, then walk, no run, away the next day. I know you won't be leaving me. I need to be with someone I trust. And there is the possibility of my girlfriends coming over again, too. I think I like pussy almost as much as I like your dick. So I have the best of all worlds now. Why mess it up?"

He reached out to her and hugged her like his wife never allowed. He realized that he had all a man could want: a sexy young lady who is completely devoted to him, and who provides all the pussy she can give him. His water bill will increase with more laundry, but it's a small price to pay for heaven.

And he definitely loved her, never mind the lust part. In fact, as they walked down the hall away from the laundry room, he couldn't help but stare at her ass. Just a little jiggle with each stride, but enough to get his cock moving skyward again. Jenna seemed able to read his mind, as she turned around, catching sight of his half-erect cock. She stopped in the hallway and got on her knees in order to insert it into her mouth. With only a few in and outs, his cock was at full mast. He pulled her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. She moved her legs apart and pulled her pussy lips open for him. Doug gazed for a moment at her slick pussy lips, watching the fluid leak from inside her, then dived in.

His tongue began lapping inside her pussy, going in and out before he licked her cunt from top to bottom and back again. He then took aim at her clit, licking just beside it on the left, then circling above it before licking beside it on the right. This drove Jenna crazy, and her ass slid left and right as her orgasm neared. Doug then picked her up and turned her around, taking another long look at his ass. He spread her legs apart and stuck his anxious dick straight up into her cunt. His strokes were long and deep, and within a minute, Jenna's breathing rate increased like he'd never heard before.

"Daddy, DADDY, I'm cummmmminnnnnggg!! Oh, God, that's sooo goood! Keep pounding into me..." Jenna reached down and felt his cock, coated with her cum, sliding in and out of her cunt. She then moved her finger to her clit and pressed, and another cum occurred, bathing his cock with her juices. Doug increased his speed, and finally could feel his own orgasm near. When he started shooting, he pulled out of her pussy and shot his cum on her back and ass. Some of it drained down between her ass cheeks, and he coated his cock with it. Doug then teased her asshole with his slick cock, then began working it slowly into her rear.

Of course, her muscles tensed up at first. Doug whispered "Relax, honey. This will feel great." Jenna made her sphincter relax, and she could feel his cock slip slowly into her hole. Doug only pushed the head in, then moved it in and out. Occasionally he would get more lubrication from her pussy, then would re-insert the head of his cock into her ass. As Jenna relaxed, her daddy reached around and played with her clit again. The feel of his intruding cock in her ass plus the clitoral stimulation brought her to a crashing orgasm, and she nearly collapsed with its force.

Doug then sat on a chair, and Jenna joined him. She spread her legs on either side of her father, and grabbed his cock, aiming it upward as she positioned her pussy over it. She slid it between her lips and held it there for several seconds before suddenly impaling herself. She wrapped her arms around his back and moved her body so that her pussy slid his cock in and out. Her speed suddenly increased, and immediately she came again, dripping her cum on the chair. Doug knew he was spent for a while, and his cock began shrinking, finally slipping from her hot cunt.

"Daddy, I didn't know I could like it up my butt, but that was wonderful."

"I just hope it didn't hurt too badly."

"No" she replied honestly. "I was more surprised than anything."

The rest of the day was spent shopping. He felt that he owed her that much, and she felt that she owed her daddy more than that. When they were home, Jenna's cell phone rang, and it was Courtney.

"Hi, Court!" exclaimed Jenna. Doug went back to watching TV, imagining Court's lovely body and tight pussy. In just a few minutes, Jenna came into the room.

"Daddy, I have a question for you. Court's parents have to leave town for a week. Can she spend that time with us? Please?"

"You don't have to beg, Jenna. You know I like Courtney--she's welcome anytime."

Jenna called her friend back, making arrangements for her next visit. Doug tried to keep his emotions in check, but he couldn't wait for her to 'come.'

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments