Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Me;

8
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I've always been kinda, attached to daddy in some way. Not in the daddy-daughter, dance on your feet kinda way, in a way that my mommy feels about daddy. In a lustful way.

I think we would be perfect together, Hell, I think my petite form of 5'2 next to his tall, muscular form of 5'9 is hot. It takes all the strength I have in my wee little body not to try to attempt to fuck him right there. I'm quite pretty, If I do say so myself, Why wouldn't he wanna fuck me? I have a very volumptuous for being 16. I have a, to be frank, ghetto ass, and 38c pair of chichi's. ivory skin, honey eyes [that I got from daddy] , and scene girl blonde hair with the black under it, and coon tails put into it. He, on the other hand, has dark brown hair that he always had cut short. He has honey eyes, like I stated earlier. And he's 32. My mommy left when I was 3, left with no note, and divorce papers for daddy to sign....the bitch.

Dad never had any visitors, and I had my bestfriend over almost every night. :)

That stopped after the day I tried to show my love for daddy, to dad.

"Hey Honey.. Breakfast?" He asked, With his voice melting into my eardrums as I walked closer, looking over him to see what it was, sure to blow into his ear a tiny bit, I said, "Sure, Why not. But let me take over, daddy." It was then that he looked at me, and I seen the bulge growing in his pants. What I wore on that day was on purpose. It was my HelloKitty PJ's. They were shorts that came up to the crown of my ass, and a tanktop very low on my breasts. He studdered as he said, "s-s-s-sure." and scurried over to the table, reading the paper. I had a feeling he wasn't really looking at the paper behid me, and I smiled smugly, and ''dropped'' the spatula, and grabbed it very slowly. I rinsed it off, and the front of my shirt got a little wet, showing off my nipples. I turned to dad with the wet shirt and all, and two plates in my hands. He smiled, And grabbed his plate as I sat next to him. We started talking whenever he sighed, and gave me a kiss, out of nowhere, a passionate one. I kissed back, not sure what to do. I thought this would be hard. I was ready for practically RAPE to get him in bed with me. He pulled back, and held his head. "Misty, Honey. I'm so so so so sooo sorry. That was out of hand. It's.. You your outfit, your dropped your spatula! Ugh, Mist.." I shushed him, and straddled him on the chair. "Daddy, I have loved you for a long time. I can't stand when I have to be away from you. I loved this kiss, dad. You are amazing, I want to be your wife, at home at least, I know when we go somewhere, it's daddy-daughter...but still, daddy..." I had a tear come off my cheek, and he caught it with his tongue.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

He hugged my chest. "Me too, Baby. If you want it that way, It can be that way. " I was overjoyed! I was practically daddy's w I f e ! He kissed me, And we decided it would be good to save the love thing for later. " Well, Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I said, Looking back at him, grinning. "sure, honey." We watched movies until about 6 o' clock. we were having so much fun, talking about everything, we hardly realized it was time for dinner. "Daddy, I am not that hungry, are you?" He grinned, And said, I'd like to eat something, but it's already in front of me. He then grabbed me, and took me up to his room. He whipped off my shorts when we got to his room. my pussy was engorged with wetness, it was scary how much I had, my unerwear was sticky! He smiled and looked up at me. "YOU'RE A VIRGIN?" he said, with deep surprise. I blushed. "Yeah. I've given a blowjob, and that's about it. " He shook his head, and went back down. it felt wonderful. he was flicking his tongue on my clit for what seemed like forever, and I finally bursted. I was gasping for air, and he was trying to dodge the squirt I made. He looked at me astonished, and took off his pants. I sat straight up, and closed my legs. "Hell no, Is that thing even legal?!?!?!?" I said, Scared out of my wits. It was a good 10 inches. He laughed, and grabbed my legs to pull me back towards him, holing my legs folded on either side of me. He reached down for a kiss, and whispered, "It'll be fine.----" he pushed it in slowly, and broke my hymen. "It's over now, honey. You will be ok I promise." he said. Once the pain stopped, I was screaming at him to go faster. "COME ON, UNNNGH. DADDY! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT! DO IT! UH UH UHH. FUUUCK, DON'T STOP!" I was gasping instead of breathing. it felt like I was high, and overdosed. I flipped him over, not thinking I was that strong, and started grinding and humping at an amazing speed. even he was yelling! He had his hands on my hips, guiding me to his dick with each thrust.It was then tha my body shivered uncontrollably, and I felt as if I was having convulsions. “Mmm, Daddy…. Fuck..Shit.” I moaned slowly as I fell into daddy’s arms.

I woke up with my clothes on, I awoke in a daze, and looked around. I seen what he had dressed me in, My ripped shirt, my tutu, and my leggings. He smiled down at me, and giggled. “I thought you might have liked being dressed. Now remember our deal… you and me are husband and wife.” I smiled, and pulled his neck for support to kiss him. “I love you, Daddy.”

And that was just the beginning, more to cum.:)

You should rate me, and comment. J

Published 
Written by FuckYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments