Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy, Are You?

"Daddy and daughter enjoy their new found feelings for each other."

100
7 Comments 7
23.4k Views 23.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words


Daddy, Are You?

By Reeb

It all started the summer of my 16 th birthday. Daddy and I had lived together by ourselves since we lost mom in a car accident when I was around ten. It was tough on daddy, raising a young girl mostly by himself with the exception of my aunt Amy. She was daddy’s sister and was around a lot to help with the cleaning and the cooking.

Daddy was very smart and had a great job that let him work at his home office quite often. He made good money so we had a beautiful house with an in ground pool. I loved having my friends over as much as possible, especially my friend Isabella.

Isabella was my best friend and she stayed over night pretty often during that summer. As we lounged around the pool in our new bikinis, I noticed daddy was checking out Isabella and me. His eyes lingered on our young teenage bodies just a bit longer than he probably should have.

My name is Jenny and I have pure blonde shoulder length hair with a deep dark tan. My body is full, supple with curves that I noticed turn the heads of many men, both young and old. I stand about 5 feet 4 inches tall and have very sexy legs. My breasts have grown quite a bit in the past year to a full 34 C-cup. I catch daddy looking at my boobs often. I’m a true blonde as my pussy hair is blonde as well.

Isabella is of Latin decent, with long dark jet black hair, deep dark eyes and a very dark complexion. Her boobs are small but she has dark nipples that really swell up when she gets excited. Bella has the most perfect legs and butt however her pussy is very sexy. Bella is a bit taller than me by about 2 inches. If you haven’t guessed, we have pleasured each other a lot lately.

Bella often tells me that she would love to have sex with my daddy and the thought of that excites me badly. We usually talk about it after we have a hot 69 session with each other when she sleeps over. When I’m by myself at night, I always think of my daddy when I masturbate myself to a hot mind blowing orgasm.

Daddy is 38 years old and is in great shape. He works out a lot and has a great body. He stands about 6 feet tall, has gorgeous steel blue eyes with light blonde hair. I can tell by the bulge in his shorts that he has a nice size cock. When he looks at my boobies too long, I can see his cock getting bigger in his shorts. It really excites me that I can have that effect on him.

One summer afternoon, I came home from Bella’s house early and entered the house through the garage. As I walked into the kitchen, I heard what sounded like people having sex in the living room. Moving quietly, I looked around the corner into the living room.

I was off to the side, looking over daddy’s right shoulder as he was watching a porn movie on our big screen TV. Daddy was lying on the couch completely naked, his hard cock in his hand as he stroked it real slow. It was so big that with his hand gripping it, it only covered half of his cock His cock head was huge, swollen and purple with a drop of pre-cum oozing out the top.

Daddy’s fingers were slick with hand lotion as I could hear the noise of his lubricant as his fingers slowly glided up and down his thick shaft. Daddy’s cock was a good eight inches long but very thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of such a gorgeous cock. I wasn’t a virgin but his cock was the most beautiful one I had ever seen.

As I closely watched daddy masturbate, my right hand dropped down and began to rub my swollen clit through my shorts. In seconds, my pussy was completely wet with excitement. My other hand slid up under my tee shirt to caress my erect nipples. I watched, as in a trance as my daddy stroked his long thick cock right before my teenage eyes.

Suddenly my attention turned to the screen as I saw a sexy looking blonde haired girl sucking an older man’s cock. What surprised me most was the girl in the porn movie looked a lot like me except her hair was in pony tails obviously to make her look younger. She was licking the older man’s cock head, looking up into his eyes as she opened her mouth and slid her red lips over his swollen cock head.

Daddy then softly moaned out something that forever changed my life, “Ummm yes, that’s it Jenny, suck my cock baby.”

My heart pounded, daddy was masturbating thinking of me? My head was spinning and my pussy was tingling as my body was shaking with excitement. I was frozen in my spot, rubbing my pussy and pulling on my nipples watching daddy stroke his hard cock. I had to lean against the wall for support as my knees weakened.

Daddy pulled and stroked his slick cock while watching the screen closely. The blonde porn star sucked and stroked the older man’s cock for several minutes until he began spurting his cum all over her huge tits. The older man moaned loudly as his cock shot a huge amount of his cum on her breasts. Daddy arched his back as his cock head swelled up even more.

“Here it cums Jenny. All for you baby.” He moaned out as he sent his cum flying high up into the air, landing on his chest.

I had never seen a man, except in porn movies, cum so much. Daddy’s throbbing cock was so huge and swollen. Within seconds, my body began to shake and shudder as I experienced an intense orgasm standing in our kitchen. I was so excited I could barely catch my breath but I had to get out of there before I got caught.

Quietly, I slipped out the same way I came in. As I stood in the garage, leaning against daddy’s car, I could feel my panties soaking up my juices. Looking down, I had a dark wet spot forming in the crotch of my grey athletic shorts. How was I going to keep daddy from seeing that? Should I, I wondered. I waited about 20 minutes then entered the house, making a lot of noise this time. I heard a lot of shuffling in the living room until daddy entered the kitchen wearing only a pair of shorts. I could see that his cock was still semi hard.

“Hi daddy, what are you doing today?” I asked him.

“Hey Jenny, just hanging out today. What are you doing baby?” he replied.

“Oh I thought I’d just hang around the pool the rest of the day. Care to join me daddy?” I asked him seductively.

“Go ahead honey, I’ll join you later.” Daddy replied.

“Ok, suit yourself but I'm trying out a new bikini and I was hoping to see if you liked it or not.” I teased him as I gave him a sexy side profile as I scurried out of the kitchen up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once in my room, I peeled off my clothes and stood there in my sexy panties and bra looking into my full length changing mirror. My right hand dropped down and covered the wet crotch of my panties as I strummed my clit once again. My nipples hardened as I pictured daddy’s hard cock in my mind once again.

Slipping off my bra, my pink nipples were swollen, puffy and erect as ever. I let my fingers roll and squeeze them softly as I closed my eyes. My other hand slipped inside my panties to glide over my turgid clit, teasingly as I concentrated on the image of daddy’s hard cock in my minds eye. I teased myself for a few minutes until I came to a decision, I was going to seduce my daddy.

I slid my wet panties down my long tanned legs and opened my dresser drawer. I pulled out my most daring new bikini, a dark blue and white horizontal striped one with a thong bottom. I had never dared to wear a thong around daddy before. The top was so small it barely covered my nipples and let the sides of my breasts completely exposed.

My pussy tingled as I slipped on my hot looking bikini and checked out my sexy teenage body in my mirror. Daddy was going to be putty in my hands wearing this bikini. I softly cupped my huge breasts and squeezed them together. My nipples pushed easily through the thin material of the bikini top.

I adjusted the material of the top so it just covered my nipples, leaving the sides of my pale breasts completely exposed. As I turned and looked at my butt in the mirror, you could see the paler white of my butt cheeks now exposed as the thong was just a thin string right up the middle. I hated tan lines but for some reason, they really turned on daddy.

Satisfied I would make daddy hard, I slipped on my pool robe and headed to the pool. As I walked into the kitchen, I found daddy getting a drink out of the frig. I decided to tease him a bit and give him a close up look at my new bikini as I slipped off my robe and gave him a sexy posing spin.

“So how do you like my new bikini daddy?” I seductively asked him.

As his cock hardened in his shorts, he replied, his voice just a bit harsh, “Looks great baby but where’s the rest of it?” he said laughing.

“Oh daddy, you’re such a character. Really, do you like it?” I replied.

“You look great honey but I only want you to wear that at home, ok?”

“Daddy…………..You only want me to wear this for you?”

“Jenny………..Only wear that at home. It’s too revealing for a young 16 year old lady. Hell, your whole butt is out for everyone to see.” He commanded.

“Ok daddy, my butt is for your eyes only.” I said laughing as I looked at his crotch and his hardening cock before I headed out to the pool.

I could feel daddy’s eyes lustfully burning a hole into my firm tush as I walked towards the pool. I gave my butt an extra wiggle just for daddy. My pussy tingled as I knew I had caught daddy’s eye. I felt so sexy wearing such a small amount of clothing just for daddy. He could now see how his young daughter had grown into a sexy woman.

As I slipped into the cool water, I could feel the effect on my nipples as the hardened and poked through the thin material of my bikini top. I swam back and forth for a few minutes feeling the intense heat of the sun contrasting nicely with the cool water of the pool. As I looked towards the house, I saw my sexy daddy walking towards the pool.

I gave daddy time to sit down in his lounge chair before I slowly stepped out of the pool and moved towards him. The wet bikini material clung tightly to my young body like a second skin. The material was so thin that as I looked down at my pussy mound, you could actually see the shape of my pussy hair and a tight little camel toe.

“God Jenny, you look beautiful in that suit honey.” Daddy said as his eyes devoured every inch of my body.

“Thanks daddy, I’m glad you like it.” I said as I stood next to him, reached down grabbing my towel to dry off before I sat down next to him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his cock was getting harder inside his swimming trunks. Daddy was wearing a pair of loose black shorts and you could still see the thickness of his throbbing shaft. I slowly teased him as I ran the towel around my breasts, pressing harder against my nipples as they swelled up and pressed against the bikini material.

I turned my back to daddy and bent over, giving him a good close-up view of my thong butt as I ran the towel up and down each of my long legs. I heard daddy moan softly as he stared at my bikini covered pussy mound from behind. My body tingled all over as I knew I was getting daddy very sexually excited.

I reached for the suntan lotion and applied some to my legs, slowly caressing it into my skin. Up and down my legs and the over my exposed butt cheeks as I stood up. After I caressed lotion into my little butt flesh, I turned and applied lotion to my smooth belly. Daddy’s cock was now rock solid and there was no doubt he was enjoying the sexy display I was putting on for him.

I applied lotion to my exposed breast flesh, slowly letting my fingertips slid under the bikini material over my hard nipples. Ummm, it felt so good as my fingers grazed my erect nipples. My pussy leaked out some of my juices as I was so turned on as I knew daddy was completely aroused by now. I finished covering my arms, neck and face.

“Daddy, can you put some lotion on my back?” I said as I laid down in the lounge chair face down.

“Ummmmm sure baby, I’d love to.” Daddy said with his voice shaking slightly.

As I laid there with my eyes closed, eagerly awaiting daddy’s strong firm hands on my back. Daddy surprised me just a bit as he straddled my legs and positioned his knees on each side of my thighs. With his body weight resting lightly on the backs of my legs, he began to firmly caress the suntan lotion into my back.

As daddy moved upwards towards my shoulders, I thought just for a second I felt his hard cock touch my soft ass cheeks. On each upwards caress, yes there it was again, daddy was pressing his thick cock harder and harder into my butt. My nipples ached and my pussy was getting wetter by the second.

Daddy’s hands ran up the sides of my back and softly over the sides of my breasts. As he moved his hand upwards, daddy touched more of my breasts each time, all the while pressing his swollen cock into my soft butt flesh. I lifted my upper body slightly as daddy’s strong fingers slid under my bikini top and across my swollen nipples.

“Hmmmm, that feels nice daddy.” I moaned as daddy caressed my hard nipples.

“I’m glad you like that baby.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

I’ve been dreaming of doing this for awhile now.” Daddy softly whispered to me.

Daddy stood up and just as fast he straddled my lower body again. I felt daddy shift his weight slightly as something felt different. No he didn’t, did he take off his swim trunks? I turned my head slightly to the left and there they laid, his swim trunks were laying on the cement patio. My pussy was throbbing with lust for my sexy daddy.

Daddy’s lotion covered hands softly caressed my butt flesh, making them slick with fresh suntan lotion. I held my breath as daddy’s hands ran down my legs and up the insides of my thighs. As his fingers got closer and closer to my pussy, my body shuddered and quivered with excitement.

I felt daddy’s fingers slip inside my bikini bottom and graze over my slick juice covered labia. He lingered there a bit as his thick fingers caressed my pussy just for a second, teasing my pussy until I thought I was going to scream. As daddy’s hands moved up over my butt and up over my back, I suddenly realized I was feeling daddy’s naked cock against my smooth slick lotion covered ass.

I held my breath as daddy softly slid his cock between my butt cheeks as he continued to caress my back. Up and down my back, back and forth over my butt he pressed his huge cock. My mind flashed back to watching daddy masturbate earlier that afternoon. I could feel the weight of his thick shaft as it glided between my slick lotion covered ass crack.

Daddy’s hands were sliding up and down my back, faster and faster as his huge cock pressed hard into my butt flesh. His hands would reach around and slide inside my bikini top, caressing my erect nipples. It was so hot and erotic. Daddy continued doing this until suddenly I felt his body stiffen. It startled me as I felt daddy’s hot white cum splash up across my back. My body shuddered in a mini orgasm.

“Ummm yessss daddy!” I moaned softly.

“Oh god Jenny, I’m cumming!” Daddy moaned loudly as his juice covered my shoulders down to my soft butt cheeks.

“Are you ok daddy?” I asked softly.

“I’m sorry baby. I couldn’t help myself. You look so sexy and beautiful, just like your mother did.” He panted out as he caught his breath.

Then he did something that really got me aroused, he worked his thick cum into my back like more suntan lotion. Just the thought of my daddy rubbing his cum over my back was so deviant that it really turned me on. His cock was still hard as I again felt him pressing into my ass. God, this was so fucking hot!

“Daddy, let me put some lotion on you now.” I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments