Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Gets A Present

"Veronica gets closer to her dad"

20
4 Comments 4
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My daughter had sucked my cock and left me with a massive erection, when we got interrupted by the doorbell. I haven't stopped thinking about her beautiful body and her amazing lips that were wrapped around my dick.

While my daughter was giving me the best blow job of my life, my lovely wife came home earlier than we expected so me and my angel had to go separate ways. I walked downstairs to greet my wife as she was taking her black high heels off her beautiful feet. She was dressed in classy stockings, short brown business skirt and cream colored shirt.

"Hey, lovely how was your day?" I said and stepped to her to kiss her lips.

She looked me in my eyes and said with a tired voice, "Ugh, it was a tough meeting. A bit boring but I'm glad I made it." I smiled at her and offered her a glass of wine as the oven bell rang.

"Just in time for dinner," I said to myself as I headed upstairs to get our daughter to join the family dinner.

As usual, we talked about our days except when I felt warm hands touching my left inner thigh, I looked up and saw my wife sitting at the right side and my daughter sitting in front of me with a gentle smile on her lips. Her foot was resting on my lap as her toes teased my crotch slowly and naughtily.

Later that evening while asleep, I heard a buzz from my phone. I opened my eyes to see it was 2:30 am. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw a text from my angel:

I can't stop thinking about your cock, I hope next time you will cum in my mouth :*

I was shocked by my daughter's naughtiness. Checking to see that my wife was still sleeping, I replied:

I was dreaming about you and was so surprised by your text. I want to cum in your mouth so bad honey, we will continue where we left off soon. Good night sweetie **.

Morning sun woke me up and I rushed downstairs to grab a quick meal, get dressed and get ready for work.

At around 11:00 am my phone buzzed in my pocket as I was taking a coffee break to check my e-mails.
My heart started to beat faster as I saw an incoming message with attachment from my daughter. I took a deep breath and checked around to see if I was alone while the e-mail loaded up. It said:

Hey daddy, how's your day going? 
I'm missing you already!
Have a great day at work.

Kiss kiss


A few days had passed and I realized Veronica had started wearing clothes that showed a lot more skin than usual. She teased me and rubbed up against my cock whenever her mother wasn't looking, enjoying getting me all hard and horny. Once she even left the bathroom door open when she took her shower and later walked out with her smooth, brown skin still a bit wet, wrapped in big white towel, making me crazy for her. I was losing my mind thinking of her, day dreaming and checking her out.

She usually wore baggy clothes in the house but lately her clothes were amazing. She even left her underwear lying around her room for my viewing pleasure. It was getting hard for me to control myself around her.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

All I wanted was to taste that delicious, small, trimmed pussy and fuck her until we both had mind-blowing orgasms.

Then, in the middle of one night, I was awoken by slow, warm strokes under my blanket. First I smiled and, without opening my eyes, I called my wife's name and said she's a naughty girl. The feeling was amazing; I just lay back and enjoyed.

A few minutes went by, then I opened my eyes and I saw my wife next to me sleeping like a baby. I got freaked out a bit so I slowly lifted my blanket and saw my gorgeous daughter with her amazing eyes taking my big cock into her mouth as she sucked me, squeezed me, licked me. Slowly she slid me out, smiled and said,
"Surprised, daddy?"

All I could do was nod. I saw how my cock had gotten covered with my baby's saliva, shining in the night light. I moaned lightly, trying not to wake my wife as my sexy little princess started sucking my enormous erection with her sexy lips. She started to stroke me faster and faster as her mouth swallowed my cock head and she circled her tongue around, taking me closer to the edge. I whispered to her, "Honey, I'm gonna cum."

A few moments later, thick white sperm started to shoot out of my cock directly into her hungry little mouth. My good girl was swallowing every bit of my cum. She smiled at me and kissed me on my inner thigh before she slowly sneaked under my blanket and back to her room.

A new day was ahead of us, we all had appointments and business to take care of so I was not home a lot during the day and didn't see my family. At around midnight, I was going to the kitchen for a glass of water and I was surprised to see my little girl in the bathroom. Smiling, she invited me in the steamy bathroom where she just finished with her shower. Her wet towel dropped to the floor and we started to kiss passionately.

I slid my hand between her hairy pussy lips and rubbed her clit in slow circles. I could tell she was so anxious to know how it would feel to be eaten out because her pussy got soaking wet. She arched her back and leaned forward on the bathroom sink . As my kisses ran down her beautiful, soft, brown back, she cupped her boobs and waited for daddy's tongue to hit her spot. She let out a small moan, trying not to wake her mother as my face was buried deep between her ass cheeks licking her delicious pussy. She tried to spread her legs as wide as she could so my middle finger could slide inside her slowly.

"Faster, daddy, and don't stop. It feels so good," she whispered.

It didn't take much, with me sucking her pussy and my finger deep inside her tight hole, for her to reward me with her sweet pussy juices on my tongue as she climaxed. A couple of minutes passed and we were breathing normally again. We kissed each other good night and went back to bed.

The next morning, just as I got to work, I received a text message from my wife saying:

Honey I will have to attend a conference out of town, I'll be away for the weekend so take care of our daughter. I Love you!

Published 
Written by big0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments