Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Loves His Baby Girls

"Emileigh Ashleigh's birthday turns into something more"

5
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
817 words 817 words
Daddy Loves His Girls 

He watched them as the blew their candles and made their wishes. His baby girls have now turned twenty and they couldn't be happier. Sexier for that matter. His daughters were tall, lean with long legs and flat stomaches. Their long dark hair and iced color eyes and their tan bodies made guys drool. He was strict with them, mainly because he didn't want any of these immature boys to taste them. They were his and he is possessive. He does not like to share.

*. *. *

Emileigh stared at her sister. They shared a secret smile and waved to everyone as they left. Both sisters couldn't wait till everyone left and their father had goes to sleep. Their pussies have been waiting to get attention since they saw each other earlier that day. As twin sisters, they shared everything. Boyfriends and all. No matter what society says, they love to touch each other's bodies and taste each other. It was easy since they share a room and a bed.

The first night, on their eighteenth birthday, they were both sleeping. Emileigh's hand had touched Ashleigh's thigh. As they slept, her hand had fallen right on her sister's pussy. Ashleigh had always been responsive so her pussy got wet instantly. Emileigh woke up moments later, and couldn't resist her sisters wet pussy. She began to rub and Ashleigh's legs spread a little further. In the middle of her orgasm, Ashleigh woke up and moaned. She didn't care that it was her sister making her cum . She turned and kiss her deeply. Emileigh responded by kissing deeper and rubbing faster. Her sister began panting and soon was coming again.

Ashleigh was not the type to receive and not give back. She kissed her sister again and kissed her neck. Slowly, her kisses moved down to her sister's triangle. She licked her slowly, licking up her sister's juices. Using her fingers, she spread her sister's lips and licked her pretty little clit. Emileigh moaned. It was her first time getting licked and it felt so good. Her sister kept licking and bitting. She then used her middle finger and insert it in her hole. She went deep and felt her sister's hymen. She licked faster as her finger fucked her sister. Emileigh moaned louder, not caring if her father heard.

Emileigh grinned at her sister as their father bid them goodnight .

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

He went into his room and they went to theirs. Emileigh kissed her sister and slowly unzipped her dress. Ashleigh was ready with harden nipples and a wet pussy. Emileigh's hand went straight to it and rubbed her nub as she kissed her sisters neck. Ashleigh moaned, and took the spaghetti straps of her sister's dress and pulled it down. They were now naked.

"You're so beautiful, Ash," Emileigh said.

She gazed at her sister's body. She then pushed her sister lightly onto she was laying on the bed. She took her high heels and took the off. She then kissed her ankle and licked her way up to Ash's inner thigh. She did the same with the other leg. But this time, she buried her face in her sister's pussy. Ashleigh moaned loudly. She held Emileigh's head in between her thighs and thrusted her pussy to her sister's tongue.

*. *. *

He sat up on the bed. He heard a moan again. Confused, he got up and opened the door to his room. There was no mistake then. He heard a moan and anger filled him. He walked straight to his daughters room , expecting to see a boyfriend in between one of their legs. However, what he saw made his dick rise to full attention. His youngest daughter was bringing her sister to an orgasm. He could tell that she was definitely experienced and he wondered how long it had been going on.

They switched places and Emileigh laid further back on the bed. Ashleigh was bent over the bed and was sucking her sister clit softly. Both were deep in their passion that they did not see him as he walked in the room. He was wearing underwear only so it was easy to remove it without making a sound. He walked to his oldest and slid a finger in her pussy.

That definitely caught her attention. She moaned and stopped to look at him.

"No, continue. I'm enjoying the show," He says. Ashleigh then smiles and continues to suck on Emileigh's pussy.

Emileigh watched her father stroke his dick as he fingers Ashleigh. He gets her nice and wet.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Ashleigh. Is that okay?" He asked. She nodded and her tongue flicked faster on her clit. Her father lines up his dick to her hole and pushes in deeply. His dick fits right in and although he's angry that he wasn't her first, he fucked her faster.

To Be Continued :)

Published 
Written by Marimwuaah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors