Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy loves you part 2

"His passion for her turns into love, she's his world."

12
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
988 words 988 words
Lexi cuddles right up and I hold her. We haven’t been this close for a long time. God, did I miss her. I had dove into work the past couple weeks. She’d fallen asleep on my chest. She is the most beautiful women. I just want her, listening to her breathing and thinking about what we did. She wanted it. She fucking wanted me. That one sentence ran through my head over and over again. What I wouldn’t give to fuck the shit out of her. I wanted her to remember this. I wanted this to be special.

She moved slightly but relaxed again. I had brought her to her first orgasm of the day only an hour ago, the days still young. I have a whole world to show her. A love, once locked away, was just unleashed. She was my everything before and with every growing day that love just gets stronger.

I roll her onto her back and hold her. I want her to think it was by accident. I have a surprise for her. I kiss the top of her head. “God, baby you are so beautiful.” I whisper to her. I gently slide away from her, standing at the edge of the bed, it finally hits me how absolutely lucky I am.

I crawl up and begin kissing her. I kiss her neck and down her collarbone. I trail kissed down her chest, stopping to run her nipples between my teeth. I flicked her already hard nipple with tongue while I massaged the other one. I heard a small moan escape from her mouth. I continued my kissing attack, I moved down to her stomach and tight abs. I spent extra time here. I kissed all around. I lightly licked her waistline, shivers went up her whole body.

“Mmm...” was all I heard from her.

I continued, kissing down her legs. I kissed down her left leg and up her right one. I stopped at her lovely pussy and just inhaled her scent.

“Mmm...” I moan aloud. I slowly ran my tongue against her slit a few times. My cock began to stir with every second I was close to her. I began to suck and flick on her clit. She started moving her hips.

“Mmm, good morning daddy.”

I just smiled at her as I stuck a finger in her soaked pussy. Slowly I moved it in and out, curling it and stroking her G spot. Lexi started moving her hips in rhythm with my finger. As she got used to it I added a second one and flicked her clit harder and faster. Her moaning got louder.

“Oh God! Daddy! Mmm...”

“Cum for me baby, give it to daddy.”

I began moving my fingers faster and faster. She was ramming her hips into my fingers. I could feel she was close. I loved that. I loved feeling all her muscles contract.

“Oh! Daddy I’m gonna cum! Oh! Oh!”

“That’s it baby.” I softly spoke.

YourSecretDesir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSecretDesir

Running my hands up her body, I began pinching her nipple. That’s all it took. She began to cum. Her whole body shook and the house filled with her screams. She pinned my head between her thighs and kept her hands on my head.

“Oh fuck! Daddy! Oh! Fuck! Fuck!” Lexi came harder than she did the first time. The sensation being too great she pushed my head away, laying there breathing.

“Mmm Daddy.” She moaned and then crawled to me. “I can’t believe you just woke me up eating me out. God, you are so sexy.” Her face began to turn red.

I kissed her and whispered “I think you are the sexy one, baby.”

She started kissing me, starting with my neck and jawline. The entire time her hands were running over my chest. I don’t have a six pack abs or anything, my stomach is flat but she seemed to love that. She moved down to my shoulders and began to nibble on them. It drove me wild. “Baby, you are driving daddy crazy already.”

She kissed all the way down my stomach to my waist. She ran her tongue along my waistline. My cock jumped to life. She stayed there for a couple of minutes, precum was oozing out before she desended down my legs. She licked and kissed my muscular thighs. She was straddling me, using my thighs I moved her down and began thrusing into her. “Baby, you are killing me here.”

“Aw daddy, you look so cute when you are frustrated.”

“Mmm baby.” I was desperate for any kind of contact.

She continued her kisses. She came close to my throbbing cock and then back off. She came up and kissed me hard, passionately and our tongues wrestled around.

“I want every part of you daddy.” She whispered into my ears, I almost lost it.

“baby, daddy needs you now.”

She licked the precum off my cock and slowly licked down the side. She took the tip in her mouth, sucking and licking it. She slowly she took more and more of me. She was slowly taking me. I didn’t even ask and she began massaging my balls.

”Oh, God baby, I’m so close.”

She started bobbing her head faster, taking me deeper and deeper. She was taking all of me. I started moving my hips in rhythm with her.

“Cum for me daddy, I wanna swallow it all.”

I fucking lost it.

I came so hard. Shot after shot. I didn't know I had that much in me. My little princess did just as she said she would. She swallowed every last drop and licked my cock clean.

"God Lexi, you're so good."

"Thank you daddy."

"How about I go bring us back us some lunch?"

"Yes please, daddy."

"Alright baby, get dressed, I'll see you in a bit."
Published 
Written by taboobaby95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors