Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy loves you part 3

"Parker can't keep his mouth off her"

10
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Lexi's favorite food is mac-n-cheese, so that's what I am making. If steak was her favorite food, I would be at the grill right now. She is my princess, she really controls my whole life. I live for her.

I'm stirring the mac-n-cheese when I hear her come down the stairs. I can smell her perfume, before I see her. God she smells amazing, it's intoxicating. I love it.

She wraps her arms around me and kisses my back. "Hey handsome."

"Mmm hi beautiful," I reply trying to focus on lunch.

"I love when you cook for me. You're my favorite chef," She whispers in my ear.

"Thank you baby. Can you grab the milk please." I don't let myself turn around because I know I won't be able to focus once I see her. Keeping my hands off her is going to be incredible hard.

"Anything for my big strong man," Lexi says seductively and kisses me on the ear. God she's killing me.

I finish the food, I pull it off the stove and turn to her. The only thing she is wearing is my button up and her socks.

She looks so sexy. I love when she wears my clothes. I can feel my cock start to grow.

"Damn baby."

"What?" she starts biting her lip.

I tried to be good, I tried to keep my hands off of her for one meal. I couldn't. I picked her up and set her on the counter.

"Baby, you're so sexy," I whisper in her ear as I start kissing her neck. She starts running her hands all over my chest and moaning.

"Can I ask you something daddy?"

"Anything baby girl, what's up?" I didn't stop kissing her.

"Eat me out," she didn't miss a beat.

I start trailing kisses down her neck to her nipples. I slid the left one in my mouth and pinched the other one, then flipped. I started kissing her waistline and sucking on her hip bone. She starts pushing her hips into me and moaning loud.

"Mmmmm daddy, please, I need you."

She was fidgeting more now than I'd seen her do. I kiss the inside of her thigh and just licked her slit once.

"Oh fuck."

She couldn't take it. She grabs my head and pushes me into her. It is hot that she took control like that.

I start sucking on her clit and fingering her, I start with one finger. Her moans get louder.

"Oh fuck, right there, don't stop."

Just then, I stick a second finger in and start fingering faster.

"I'm soooo close. Fuck fuck fuck!!"

I start flicking her clit faster and faster. My fingers were working just as fast.

"Fuck fuck fuck, baby right there, I'm there."

"Mmmm." I moan into her soaked pussy. She just moans my name.

“Babyy mmmm Parker, oh mmmm Parker”

"FUCK FUCK OHHHH GOD!" She cums hard and is squirting. It is so sexy. My mouth is covered in her pussy juices.

She lean her head back on the cupboard and smile. I kiss her hard. Putting her up on the counter is so hot.

She jumps down and starts kissing my neck and jawline.

"Mmmmm baby."

"Daddy, you're so hot, let's go into the living room."

She grabs my hand, leading me to the couch and pushes me down. She starts straddling me while kissing my neck and jawline. Then, she moves down my chest, She licks my waistline, over and over again.

"Baby please."

"Please what?" she says winking.

"Please take my cock into your mouth and swallow my cum."

"Anything for my king." Just like that, she is taking all eight inches of me in her mouth. She starts with a slow up and down movement then, she begins licking my shaft.

"Oh fuck baby you're so good."

She takes me back in but only sucks the tip and about an inch. She would go down and come all the way off and then do it again.

"Mmmmmm fuck, just like that, mmmmm."

She starts flicking her tongue over my tip. Faster then slower. Faster than slower. Then she randomly took all of me.

"Baby, I'm close. Fuuccckkkkk!"

She starts just flicking the tip as fast as she could.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

She did that for 30 seconds and I start cumming.

"FUCK BABY, OH YEAH! Right there."

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck."

"That's it, just like that. Uhhhhhh!"

That’s the hardest I cum ever, one, two, three and four shots. She swallows ever shot, licks her lips and kisses me.

"Daddy, I love pleasing you."

"Sweetheart, everything you do pleases me."

I pull her onto my chest, something I realize I haven't done since she was younger. It was the only way she would fall asleep. When she was younger I'd put her on my chest, scratch her head and she'd be out. Therefore, that's just what I do.

About two hours later we both wake up. Lunch still on the counter. Lexi snugged up on my chest. It doesn't get any better. I kiss her head and whisper, "I love you princess."

She starts to stir. "Daddy I love when you let me sleep here. I feel so safe."

"Oh baby. I love when you're on my chest."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel like I'm protecting you and I like holding you."

She kisses me hard.

"Baby, how would you feel about going out tonight?"

"Like where?"

"Dinner, maybe we could go to Al's?" She loves Al's. It's upscale dinning with a very upscale dress code.

"Really daddy?!?"

"Yes sweetheart, why don't you wear the black dress your aunt got you?" Everytime she wears that dress, I have a hard on. She is so flawless.

"Yes daddy! Oh I'm so excited! Thank you babe."

"Mhm. Sweetheart, go shower and get ready."

I can't wait to show her off. My flawless baby. Tonight she is my daughter. Until I get her back here, then she's my sexy lady. As much as I love her in that dress, I can't wait to get it off her.

Six o'clock rolls around and I'm in a black suit with a red tie that matches the color of her shoes. I'm sitting on the couch when she descends from the stairs and walks over to me. Lexi sits on my lap and starts kissing my neck.

"Mmmmm baby, as much as I love that, we're not going to get anywhere if you keep it up."

"Daddy. I want you so badly."

"I know princess. I want you too."

I slide a finger in her pussy. She is so wet. I bring it to my mouth and suck my finger.

"Mmm, Later, baby." We get into the car and head off for an interesting evening.

In the car, her dress rode up and she doesn't bother fixing it. She leans up and kisses my neck.

"I love my big sexy man."

"Mmmm," is all I managed to say. My hand is rubbing her leg when she grabs it and put it in her pussy.

"Baby."

She starts humping my finger.

"Faster daddy."

"Mmm baby doll."

"Daddy I'm close, keep going."

I lost control and start fingering her faster and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Mmmmmm ahhhhhh right like that.. Ahhh." She is so close.

I couldn't take it. I pull off onto the side of the road. I grab her feet throw them around my neck and go at her clit. I start sucking and nibbling on her clit and grabbing her boobs.

"Mmmmm fuck fuck fuck!" she is screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh DADDDY. Fuck fuck fuck. Mmmmmmmmm. Ahhh!!!" And she cums so hard, she is shaking and panting heavy.

"Baby, I think that's the fourth time in one day. God you're so sexy."

"Daddy, it's your turn."

"No baby. It's dinner time and not every time I please you, do you have to return it. I want to do it. I don't expect it back. I do it because I love you and want to please you."

She leaned over and kisses me hard. Our tongues were dancing and fighting a battle. "I love you daddy."

"I love you to baby girl, let's go get dinner."

She straightens herself up. Fixes her hair and sprays her perfume. Off to Al's we go. She has to be my daughter, so I get a small break. The fun was just starting.

Published 
Written by taboobaby95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors