Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy teaches me about sex

"My first time was with my dad."

27
4 Comments 4
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
OHHH what he was doing felt good, but I was afraid. My dad always said I should save sex for someone I really loved. Oh but Dave’s hand in my panties, made me want to forget everything my dad told me. I mean I was 18 and old enough to have sex, why was I still listening to that voice of my dad inside my head. Dave rubbed my clit and I found myself wanting to go farther, when suddenly the light came on and my dad stood there frowning.

"Dave, it’s time for you to go home."

I was totally embarrassed. I didn't know what he was going to say to me.

"Stephie, it’s time we had a talk"

I was beet red and I went up to my room and waited. I knew he would be disappointed in me. He came in and sat down on my bed. He put his arm around me, and asked me if I loved Dave. I told him I didn't really, but what he did felt so good. He asked how far I had gone and I told him that was it. He came right out and told me I was lying. He said he had seen me sucking Dave's cock once.

"God Dad, how embarrassing you shouldn’t have watched."

"Well Stephie, to be honest with you, you looked like you didn't know what you were doing, and your boyfriend sure as hell doesn't know what he is doing." "You should let me show you"

I was totally shocked. I had thought about fucking my dad, but to hear him come out and say it was shocking.

"What about MOM?"

"Your mom stopped putting out two years ago."

"Oh, poorDaddy." I said giving him a hug.

"Yes, "he said sadly, "I am so lonely Stephie and I get so horny with no one to touch me."

He said he hadn't touched female breasts in a long time. He slowly slid my shirt up and saw I wasn’t wearing a bra. He asked if he could touch mine. His hand rubbed over them slowly, pausing to pinch my nipples. I knew it was wrong, but what he was doing felt so nice. He lowered his head and started licking my little tits. I was shy that they were too small, but he seemed to love them. He sucked my nipples hard, making them like hard little pebbles, and he sucked my whole tit in his mouth moaning as his fingers played with the other one. One hand slid between my legs and rubbed. I couldn’t stop myself, I started humping his hand.

"Oh Stephie you feel so good, please show Daddy how good it feels."

He kept sucking my tits and his hand loosened his pants and his hard cock sprang free. He said, "Show me Stephie, and show Daddy how much you love him." His hand found my head and pushed me gently down to his hard cock." I licked it slowly, sliding my wet tongue all over it. He moaned in pleasure. "Take it into your mouth baby. Do it for Daddy" He pushed his cock past my lips and into my hot wet mouth. A hot sigh of air rushed out of him. He gasped as I sucked him into my mouth.

I slid my mouth slowly up and down, not taking all of him. But he insisted. He took my hair in his hand and pushed me down slowly all the way to the base of his cock. I hated it at first. He whispered to me, "Stephie, THIS is how you suck a man’s cock" I gagged and felt like I couldn't breathe, but he let me up, and then pushed my mouth back down.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

I felt my throat beginning to relax and he started fucking my mouth faster. Gripping my head harder and shoving it in and out of my throat. Drool ran all over his cock, all the way down to his balls. Tears streamed from my eyes as I choked on my dad’s cock. I thought he would never stop, but then he did suddenly.

"Has Dave eaten you out yet?"

"NO I whispered, he doesn’t like that."

"Oh baby girl, Daddy has such a good surprise for you." He spread my thighs and lowered his tongue to my burning wet pussy. His tongue slid up and down my pussy lips, finding my clit easily. He spread my lips with his fingers pushing the hood of my clit back and he started tonguing it madly. I screamed in pleasure. I had NEVER felt anything so good. He slid one finger into my tight little cunt and licked hard and fast. My ass jerked off the bed, as I came hard for him.

"OH God Daddy, yes!! So good Daddy, Oh please, keep licking me Daddy!"

He licked me moving his tongue in circles and waves over my throbbing pussy... My thighs clamp around his head and my hands hold his head and mouth to my pussy. I bucked wildly in pleasure. He brought me to climax twice more. I was dripping wet, and he kept licking me until I was ready to cum again then he paused.

"Daddy please!!" I screamed, "Don't stop Daddy, Please, more Daddy more!"

"Daddy is going to fuck you now." He spread my legs and pushed his hard throbbing dick inside. Just the head. It was so tight, I groaned as he slid forward more and more. Suddenly, he thrust HARD inside." I screamed in pain and pleasure as my Daddy took my cherry. He held himself inside for a minute, and then started pumping me. Saying things to me like, "Oh baby, so tight" "Fuck yes so good for Daddy" " Give me that sweet little cunt" " I have dreamed about this for so long" I wrapped my legs around him as he surged into me, his balls slapping my ass.

"Get on your hands and knees Stephie."

I rolled over and got on my hands and knees and he slid his hard cock inside from behind.

"OH fuck baby, so good, Daddy's little fuck toy."

He rammed me from behind then I felt him push his finger into my tight little butt. I moaned as the pressure made me even hotter. He started sliding his finger in and out of my tight ass as he fucked me from behind. He got nastier and nastier with what he was saying as his orgasm built.

"Daddy's little slut aren’t you Stephie? Are you Daddy's little fucking whore?"

"OH yes Daddy, I am your little whore!"

He told me to rub my clit as he pumped inside harder and faster more frantically.

"God Daddy, I am going to cum!!"

I screamed my pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me. He jerked out of my pussy and rolled me over....He came all over my little tits, the hot creamy load running down my tits onto my belly. He collapsed on top of me, pinning me down.

"That’s how a man fucks a woman. Don’t' settle for less Stephie."

I couldn't wait till Daddy's next lesson.

Published 
Written by stephie_love
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments