Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy, We're Doing This!

21
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Although this is the second part to one of my previous stories I promise you do not need to have read it to enjoy or understand this one ;)

"Mmm, keep rubbing my juicy clit," I awoke whispering. I'd been dreaming of my best friend's and my threesome the previous night.

"Daddy?" I had forgotten that I was sleeping in his bed with him! My mom had gone out of town for the weekend. He kissed me and continued rubbing my pussy, now using his thumb to rub circles around my clit.

"Morning Angel Angie," he said mischieviously.

"Mmm, morning Daddy." My pussy started getting wetter as images of his cock ripping me open flashed through my mind.

"Daddy you have the best cock I've ever had. I didn't know they could even get that big!" He smiled and rolled onto his back, pulling his pulverizing monster out for us to both look at.
I sighed just looking at it and began gently stroking it, slowly running my fingers down each of the veins.

"Mmm, baby," he said gently and pulled me close to him, putting one arm around me. I started running my index finger back and forth under his cock head. Again the images of tears running down my face and pain shooting through me began running through my mind. I wrapped my tiny hand around his cock and began moving it up and down, my pussy getting wetter and wetter as "Daddy! Daddy!" pulsed through my mind. My nipples began to harden.

"I see my baby's getting excited?" said my Daddy laughing.

"Ha ha yeah, I can't stop thinking about you fucking me last night. My pussy still hurts, although, all that crazy tongue work afterwards definately did the trick." I reached up and kissed him. A wave of intensity surged through me and I quickly straddled him and ran my tongue across his lips for him to part them.

"Whoa baby, baby, baby, slow down. Just like your mom I see?" he said slapping my ass sitting up so that I was moved a little ways back. For some reason this irritated me.

"Daddy," I said crossly, moving in to kiss him again. I was sitting with his stiff cock under my ass, his hands supporting me. This time he excepted my kiss and once again my clit began to throb and my pussy got wetter. 

"Mmmm," I moaned, pulling away and kissing his neck. I swirled my tongue around in a small circle before gently sucking. Slowly I moved lower down his neck.As I neared his shoulder I began to bite him, all the while reaching with one hand to put his cock where it belonged: in my pussy.Again, he stopped me.

"Angie stop. Your mom's gonna be home soon."

"Are you joking?' I asked angrily.

"No baby. Look I'm sorry, I know last night was fun..."

"Fun? FUN?! Are you honestly saying that?"

"An-gie." He kissed my forehead before bringing my head to his chiseled chest and began stroking my hair.

"Baby last night was fucking incredible. Feeling your unbelievably tight cunt stretched around my cock and seeing you being such a good girl and taking it is something that will hopefully happen again and again. You know I like giving my little girl everything she wants? But like I said, your mom's gonna be home soon so we should clean up." he said.

"Daddy! I want your cock now!" Once again I tried to pop it in my snatch but he moved me off of him.

"Sorry baby..."

"It's not fair!" I began to pout, knowing it'd make him feel bad.

"Angie..?" I didn't say anything.

"Angie?" Still nothing.

"Oh come on..?"

"Well what do you expect me to do? You have me addicted to your monster and my pussy is soaking...look!" Suddenly I'd gotten an idea. Quickly I moved to the end of the bed and sat facing him. Slowly I spread my legs so he could get a good look at my slippery twat.

"Look Daddy. It's all your fault. You woke me up by playing with my clit and now you're just leaving me all alone." I used my sweetest "daddy" voice on him. He bit his bottom look as he looked at my shiny wet pussy.

"See Daddy? Don't you even want another taste?" He glanced at the clock. 11:30. Eager for him to make up his mind I rubbed my hand in my wetness.

"Taste it." I leaned forward onto my knees and let him lick off each of my fingers.

"Mmm fuck baby...that'll never get old!" He said, pushing me onto my back.

"Uhhh," I whimpered as he took the first lick with his big tongue. Up and down the folds it went before circling my clit.

"Unnnn, fuck yeah Daddy." He moved his head down and began thrusting his tongue deep in my snatch, still raw from the night before.

"Look me in the eyes Angie." Although it was hard, I slowly brought my gaze down to lock with his. He moved back to my clit and began switching between sucking it and flicking it fast with his tongue.

"Fuuuck. Daddy yes! Yes!" He paused for a second to throw my legs over his shoulders. Placing his strong hands on my thighs he began flicking his tongue even faster on my swollen clit.

"Oh my God! OhmyfuckingGod!" I automatically began to rock my hips against his face.

"We're doing this differently this time," he said, pausing. "I want you to sit that pretty little pussy, on my face. Fucking smother me with that cunt, I can't get enough of that fresh taste!". Eagerly I did as I was told. Daddy lay on his back and I placed my legs on either side of his head. He put one arm around my thigh and spanked my ass with the other to signal that he was ready. I reached with one hand to spread my lips open and leaned forward, dragging my dripping twat down his face. I felt my clit slide over his nose before my pussy was placed over his eager, filthy, mouth. Then I began to ride his face. I didn't give a fuck if he could breathe or not, he'd put me through too much annoyance this morning. His tongue was working so fast; I pushed my ass down deeper so he could give me a good pussy lashing. Back and forth a rode, pinching and twisting my nipples as I tensed in ecstasy. Then I noticed he'd began to spank my ass, he needed air. Fuck that! I was so close to cumming!

"Uh ah Daddy, I'm almost there!" I moaned. His tongue moved lightning fast.

"Yeah Daddy that's it! Yeah. Yeah! Daddy yes! Fuuuuck ohmyGod yes! Yes!Yes!Fuck!Yeaaaah!" And trembling I came. Daddy whipped up and began gasping for air.

"Jesus Christ Ang! I thought I was gonna die!" I just smiled.

"Well you shouldn't take so long to give me what I want next time?"

"You little brat!" he said pulling me onto him.

"Taking so long?" He spanked me and I began to giggle.

"Oh you think this is funny" and he spanked me again, harder this time.

"Daddy!" I squealed, squirming in his arms.

"I think you need a few more of those!" He positioned me so that I was across his lap.
SLAP!.

NaomiWatts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiWatts

His big hand slapped my tiny round ass. I continued giggling, knowing this was a game. SLAP! SLAP! 

"How do you like this?" he asked me, teasingly.I looked at him pouting.

"Oh you don't? What if I make it even harder?"

SLAP!SLAP!SLAP! Each time he spank me it stung. He knew I loved the pain. My pussy juices from my orgasm was ran down my thighs and more was coming as my pussy once again began to ache for his cock. I knew I'd get it, he was too far into it now.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs. Daddy wants to look at your cunt again." Giggling I did as I was told, only I kept my legs shut.

"Angie...Were you not listening? Spread your legs like a good girl so I can look at your little pussy!"

"But Daddy -?"

"- Angie! Listen!"

Finally I did, bringing my legs apart and revealing my twat.

"Mmm. So wet baby. Your thighs are glistening with your juices and I can see more flowing out of you." I smiled as innocently as I could.

"Do you like it Daddy?"

"Yes baby, Daddy loves it." 

He bent down and took a deep taste. More juices showed on his chin. He sat forward and squeezed the sides of my mouth so that I'd open it. Then he slowly spit my cum into my mouth on my chin. I licked my lips.

"Mmm."

"Baby I need to fuck you!"

"Then stick it in me Daddy! Take that big, filthy, cock of yours, and ram it up your little girls tight teenage cunt." I said the last part slowly and wickedly.

With a growl he picked me up and walked me down the hall to my room. He glanced at my bed before moving into my bathroom, kicking the door shut and placing me on the counter. He leaned over and began deeply kissing me, pinching my nipples hard and twisting them around causing me to squeal.

"Baby are you ready to take your daddy's fucking cock?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"I'm gonna shred that pussy all over again and leave you crying!"

"Yes Daddy! Do it now! I won't ever make you stop I promise!"

He began rubbing his purple cock head between my slick pussy lips. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer he began to thrust in and--

"--Angie? Are you in your bathroom?" It was my mom, right outside the door! Daddy froze, terrified and began to back away but I grabbed his cock and pulled him towards me. We were fucking, no matter what!

"Y-yes mom. I was just gonna hop in the shower."

"O.K baby. Do you know where your dad is?"

I smiled at his petrified face before replying.

"I'm not fully sure, I think he might've gone for a run." I began to stroke my Daddy's cock to let him know we were doing this.

"Alright. How was your weekend sweetie?" Fuck this talking I needed to fuck right now so I spread my legs, grabbed my daddy's ass with one hand and cock with the other and slowly guided it in. Again the same pain over took me as (wide.Wider.WIDER!) I was spread open. I leaned my head back against the mirror.

"It was a fun! Jules and Megan came over, Daddy ordered pizza." Getting used to it, Daddy began moving in and out of me in a steady rhythm.

"That man! I knew he'd get junk food as soon as I left," my Mom said, laughing. I squeezed my lips shut as Daddy's huge prick started moving faster. I looked him deep in the eyes mouthing the words "yes," silently. He began to bite his lower lip as he went deeper. It was hard to silently take all of him and I knew he was holding back.

"I-i know. But none of us f-felt like cooking!" I laughed awkwardly, hoping she didn't notice.

"My weekend was fun too. We have some really hot girls signed on and they're all so eager to start shooting.". Daddy reached down and slid my ass forward then leaned towards me, bit my should and "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" I silently screamed as he forced his full pulsating member into my pussy. One, two, three, four, fivesixesiveneightnineten! He began ramming me as fast as could! Quickly I turned on the taps in the sink to cover up the sound of his balls slapping my ass!

In my head I was screaming fuck over and over again.We were both dripping with sweat from the force of keeping silent. All I wanted was to be able to scream Daddy at the top of my lungs and tell him how fucking good his prick felt abusing my cunt!

"Sorry baby, we'll talk after you have your shower. I need to unpack!" Mom called out happily.

"Kay!" And with that Daddy dropped us to the floor.
Once again he threw my legs over his muscular shoulders and began ramming me even hard and deeper then the night before. Again tears poured down my face, but I was in heaven. I was twisting my nipples with all my might, not being able to control my body. My jaw quivered open and closed as I silently screamed. Then without warning he stood up, holding my legs and leaving my back partially on the floor. This was it. He was now thrusting as deep as he could ever fucking go. His nails dug into my legs.

Slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap! went his massive balls. My body tensed as I felt my orgasm build. All I could do was quickly spit out "Daddy!" before having a mindblowing orgasm. This time he had fucked me so well that I was...Oh my God! I was squirting!!! Wave after wave gushed out and drenched he cock, thighs, and stomach.

His eyes said "Holy fuck!" as he began to tense for his own orgasm. This time I knew what to do and I soon as I saw him throw his head back and felt his first mass load of cum, I quickly jumped to my knees and sucked his cock dry. So much spurted out that soon I could barely swallow it all and it began spilling onto my tits and thighs. A few shots had hits my cheeks but I swallowed even more. I licked some off my chin and looked up at my still panting Daddy. He picked me up and brought me to the shower. Finally the water was on and we could actually say something.

"Angie baby. I don't know how I'm going to get out this, but I've never had a better orgasm in my life."

"Me too Daddy! I love you. I want to be yours completely."

"I know baby, I know. I love you too...I don't know how we're going to make this work, I know you're a very jealous girl and don't like sharing.". I leaned back in the water and rinsed his cum off.

"Here baby, let me wash you.". I know he did, but I didn't care what happened. I loved him and that was it. I didn't know how we were going to work this out but at that moment all I was focusing on was the water washing over his chiseled muscular body and the feeling of him soaping me up with his strong hands. For at least ten minutes we had nothing to worry about...

...but how was he going to leave my room without Mom noticing................................
Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments