Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's baby girl all grown up

"Daddy catches daughter masturbating to his recent porn video in his room on his bed"

11
0 Comments 0
9.7k Views 9.7k
810 words 810 words
This story is complete fiction. 

My name is Katherine Isabella. Or Kat. I am 17 years old and very mature for my age. My mother left us 3 years ago due to some guy sweeping her "off her feet". Dumb cunt. Anyway, my father is 32 years old, well built, with dark black hair and grey blue eyes which are intensely sexy. He's always spoiled me and given me everything I wanted. A gorgeous wardrobe, shoes, room and everything.

He had just left for work not knowing what I was going to do. Last night I was searching on his computer using a private browser when he was in the shower, and found something that turned me on, yet it was so wrong it was so right. It was a video of him masturbating and a porn movie.

I only watched 15 minutes of it, but I knew then I wanted him. When he left for work that morning, I went into his room to watch the whole video. I set up my camcorder that he got me on my 16th birthday. I set it up and before hitting play, went into my room to grab a sexy piece of lingerie I got for my birthday last year to use with my boyfriend. It was a red corset piece with a red thong with black lace. I put it on and went into his room and turned on the camcorder.

I said, "Hi daddy, this is for you. If you want me, you can have me. When you come home and see this, go in my room. I'll be waiting," and blew a kiss. I stripped naked in front of the camera. I got on all fours and put my ass toward the camera. I parted my legs and used my hand to rub my slit up and down. I moaned loudly and turned around. I played with my tits with one hand and used the other to rub my clit.

I faced the camera perfectly so he could see the opening of my pussy and see all my juices pour out. I said, "Be right back," to the camera and ran to my room and pulled out my 9 inch dildo/vibrator. It was a triple threat which had a clit buzzer, a dildo piece and a butt plug piece.

I went back and lay on the bed, kissing the dildo and wetting it so I could insert it into my pussy. I turned it on and put the butt plug in my ass, the dildo in my pussy and lined up the clit buzzer with my clit. I started fucking it, and moaned loudly. The buzzer made me cum fast.

After I was done I blew a kiss to the camera, said, "You know where to find me," and winked.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69


5:00 PM

He came home, I ran to my room and put on my lingerie from earlier when filming. I sat on my bed with my legs spread waiting about 20 minutes for him to come in. He knocked on my door and I said sexily, "Come in, Daddy." He did. He came naked, to my surprise, his fully erect cock standing at attention.

"You know, Kitty, that was very naughty of you to do in my room. You deserve to be punished. You naughty little girl you."

"Oh yes, Daddy. Spank me hard. I deserve it. I'm sorry, Daddy. Teach me."

"You little slut. Take off your clothes. NOW!"

I did as was told and took it off.

"Lay down, spread out. Let me see your pussy."

"Okay."

"Mmm juicy. Good girl. Finger yoursel-- On second though. I'll do it. I wanna touch you."

"Oh yes, Daddy pleaseeee." I moaned sensually.

He was there, his fingers, exploring my pussy, penetrating it.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy yessssssss," I hissed.

"So wet, slick and delicious," he said. "Lemme taste you." He licked me all over.

"Feels good, Daddy, please fuck me!" I begged.

"Okay, baby. here it comes."

"OHHH YESSS, DADDDDY! OH YES, FUCK YOUR BABY GIRL! GIVE IT TO ME! HARDER PUNISH ME FOR EARLIER!"

He thrust hard and fast to where I came instantly.

"Ohhh no, you're not done, on your knees. NOW."

I got on my knees, like I was told.

"Suck."

I sucked his cock, full of my juice. I thought, hmm. I taste lovely on my daddy.

He came instantly. "I haven't gotten sucked like that in forever. Thanks, baby."

"Mm hmm daddy, you're yummy!!"

"Doggy style now."

"Yay!"

He pounded my pussy as he entered.

"OH DADDY YESS DADDY! FASTER HARDER MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!"

"Oh fuck, baby, you're so tight, let me fuck you from behind."

"Yes, Daddy, yessss! OH YESS, DADDY, RIGHT THERE! OH YESSS I'M GONNA CUM!"

My pussy spazzed and I came around him while he screamed out his orgasm, filling me with spurts of his warm seed.

Published 
Written by sexiekat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors