Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Baby Part 2

24
1 Comment 1
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Hi my name is Pan, and this is the second part of my story. The part where I tell Daddy I'm pregnant! I couldn't be happier now. I've known for a few weeks now, but wanted to tell Daddy on a special night. What night is more special than my birthday? The day Daddy made me a woman.

.......................................................

The club is kind of quiet this night, but I don't need a crowd to help me celebrate my birthday. Smiling devilishly, I move closer to Jaxon, my body pressed flush against his. Leaning in I give him a slow sensual kiss, my hand moving from his neck, tracing along his chest, and finally sneaking it in between us and allowing it rest on the firmness in his jeans. Leaning back a bit I say, "Thanks for the presents, Daddy," before leaning back in and resuming the kiss.

 He smiles as he looks into the depth of my beautiful eyes. "Oh, baby, I just want you to be happy."

I continue the kiss, taking his hand and placing it on my breast before moving my hands and entwining my fingers into his hair, tugging at it slightly. I moan and whisper into his mouth, "I wish you didn't have to work tonight, Daddy. I'm so damn wet."

"Dear boss," he says in a serious yet sarcastic voice, "I have to call in sick. There is a lady I need to fuck. It's her birthday... I'm sure you understand." We both giggle.

"Hehe. Yes, I'm sure they will understand."

I continue to rub as his firmness grows." Mmm, Daddy I'm so horny, so wet just wanting you, doesn't that count? I need something hard, long and warm between my legs now."

"Let's start with my tongue."

Ignoring the few people in the club, I start to dance with Jaxon, delightfully rubbing up against him. I can feel every muscle in his body through my clothing, throbbing against me as we dance. How I wished he was naked so I could run my hands over him and taste him. I lean in, kissing him long and hard, pouring all my pent-up sexual needs into it.

"I'm so wet and horny, Daddy, I'm about to burst. I don't know how long I can hold it in, Daddy. I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it you have to tell me, baby?" Jaxon asks, starting to pant.

I continue dancing with Jaxon, my body grinding up against every part of him and every time our crotches bump, I moan, feeling him hard against me, wanting him inside me all the more. Now lost in the moment, forgetting everyone else, I slowly move my hand between us, letting it slide until I reach my destination. I let my hand rub and massage the swollen area on his body, watching the emotions play across his face.

Smiling, I work up to tell him my secret. "Daddy, I'm pregnant."

Shocked, Jaxon stops for a moment, before a grin spreads across his face. "Truly, baby? You're pregnant?"

I smile and nod my head at Daddy before moving my hand away from him. I cup my breast, squeezing it. I bite my lower lip, then move my hand down my firm body letting it slip under my skirt finding my hot pussy and slipping a finger in rubbing my clit. Holding my hand there I move my hips to the music rubbing the soft folds and penetrating deeper. I moan softly into Jaxon's ear so no one but him can hear my passion escape. I bring my moist fingers to his mouth letting it trace his lips before slipping my finger in giving him a taste of me. His tongue eager is for my sweet nectar as he sucks my offering from my wet fingertips.

"Just for you, baby, sweeter than the icing on my birthday cake. Do you like?" I smile as I bring my finger out of his mouth and put it back down between my now dripping wet lips.

Again I move my hand down the length of our bodies, but slip it into his pants instead, easing past the top of his jeans letting it slowly make its way down till my fingers meet his hard swollen shaft. I close my fingers around the growing cock, fondling it, feeling it jump at my touch. That excites me even more. I continue to stroke Jaxon's hard cock, watching as he starts to breathe heavier. I undo his top button giving me more access.

I lean up and whisper in his ear, "I could fuck you right here, right now and I don't think anyone would notice."

"You want me, baby? I'm so hot and ready to pound that pregnant pussy," Jaxon says as he moans.

I move myself closer and unzip his pants releasing his hard cock. I move aside my skirt to reveal that I'm not wearing panties, my dampness sparkles in the soft light. My soft dark patch of pubes glistening. I lift my body slightly; my hand secure around his neck, then slowly glide his cock in to my hot wet pussy moaning softly as it enters.

"Oh fuck babe," he breathes into my ear.

I hold Jaxon close while I feel his cock pulsing inside of me. "Mmm. Don't move away, Daddy, or people will know. Hold my legs tight against you."

I slowly raise up my leg to his waist letting him grab hold and keeping it there.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

He pulls me tighter to him moving with the beat as if we were only dancing, his cock moving slowly in and out of my hot pussy. I quiver, so ready to explode, it's been too long and I want him too much.

I moan softly into his ear, "Oh god, Daddy, fuck me deep right here in the club. Fuck your pregnant daughter's pussy, this feels so hot."

I feel Jaxon moving slowly in and out of me, the hard cock sliding in deeper making me moan as my breathing becoming heavier. I wrap my arms around him letting my fingers tangle in his hair pulling the hair harder as he continues to slip his thick hard cock in and out of my tight wet pussy. Moaning a bit louder, but still too low for anyone to hear, "Oh god, Daddy, your cock feels so good deep inside my pussy."

 My body, now consumed with passion, drives me. I increase the tempo more, faster and faster feeling my body start to tighten. Damn, I think, this is too fast, and then smile to myself knowing our night has just begun. Oh hell, I'm just a bitch in heat and I love it.

 I moan, "Oh my God, Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

My hips move faster and faster my breathing getting quicker and quicker, I bury my face in his shoulder and moan deeply, "Oh god, Daddy, I'm cumming."

My body starts to convulse as I cum. "Oh, Daddy yes, damn, fuck yes, Daddy." As my pussy contracts around his cock, my nails dig into his neck as my body rocks.

As the waves pass and I come down off my orgasm, I notice Jaxon is still very hard and very deep inside of me. Grinning, I start to rotate my hips a bit faster smiling when I see the passion on his face. "Oh, you like that, Daddy?"

I suck on my lower lip, looking into his half closed eyes as I continue to rotate my hips pushing him closer and closer to his climax wanting him to cum deep inside me, "Umm…you close now, Daddy?"

"Oh, baby...I am so going to fuck your sweet ass."

 I lean in, whispering in his ear, "You want my ass, Daddy?"

He smiles broadly. "I'd love it."

Slowly removing him from my wet pussy, I smile as I stroke his firm cock, teasing him some more and pull him to a darker area of the dance floor. I spin around pressing my back to him. Reaching behind me she rub my own juices against my anus for lube. Then I search for Jaxon's hard cock. Finding what I desire, I guide it towards my ass letting the tip slip into me while gasping, "Push it in, Daddy, and take me."

He grabs my hips, pulling me back to him, he feels the tightness as he enters me, "Oh fuck...babe...Oh my god, fuck yes."

I gasp as I feel Jaxon's hard cock slam into my ass. I beg, "Oh, daddy, fuck my ass deep please, I want to feel it all." Moaning as my body allows him to push deeper into me, in and out of my tight ass.

His arm slips around my waist as he holds me tight to him, he moans, "Baby, my god, you just ...oh my god…"

"What, Daddy?"

"You just own me."

"You ready to cum yet, Daddy?"

"Babe... yes, only for you... one on one."

I lean back, my head resting on Jaxon's shoulder watching the other people going on about their bliss not realizing that two people are having sex on the dance floor. I gasp, broken out of my trance of watching everyone, as the tempo of his hard cock pounding in and out of my ass increases; I know he is reaching that peak.

"Awe…fuck," he moans loudly.

I feel his body tense. His movements get faster and hard and I know he is close, so very close. I lean back into him and rest my mouth next to his ear and urge him, "Umm, Daddy, yes fuck my ass hard, fuck me like a naughty little girl, cum deep inside my ass, Daddy."

"You are my naughty little girl, my pregnant little girl," Jaxon whispers in her ear while ramming in to my tight ass.

As my words penetrate, I feel his body tense and a low guttural moan escapes from his lips before I feel the hot seed deep inside my ass, moaning, "Mmm yes, now, Daddy, yes, that's it, cum for me, I love it."

His body shudders as the last of wave leaves him. He lowers his head, kissing my sweat salty neck. "Babe...you are the fuckin' best. You're so good to Daddy."

"Hehe, am I now?" My hand reaches up, fingers lost in his dark locks.

"Oh hell yeah, baby."

I moan as I tug on his hair. "I am still so wet, Daddy."

He lies a loving hand over my pussy as he bites me gently on the nape of my neck. "Let me lick that for you love."

I playfully slap his cheek, losing myself in him, in the music, in the glow of the evening's pleasure. I feel my cum dripping and his cum running down my thighs as we walk to the door. Knowing full well we have only just begun this night.

Published 
Written by PandoraBox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments