Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Baby Part 3

29
6 Comments 6
29.3k Views 29.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Hi, my name is Jaxon. Since my daughter was seventeen years old I have been fucking her. She is now twenty and pregnant with my baby. That night in the club when she told me she was expecting was the best night of my life. Here we are seven months down the road and Pan is very big with my baby. We have found out we are having a little girl which we have decided to name Lila. Here is another chapter of our story. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

~~~

My Pan has always had a nice figure but she has grown into a full woman. I found myself trying to see more of her body. Her tits have grown round and firm and her belly has grown big with my child. Seeing how my daughter's stomach has grown bigger and bigger has really turned me on.

I was leaving on a business trip and there was no way I was leaving my sexy little daughter home alone. I asked her if she would like to come along. Needless to say, she was very excited. After driving for about three hours we pulled off into a rest area to stretch our legs and use the restroom. When we walked up to the restroom there was a sign on the door saying the restrooms were out of order. With both of us having to go, we decided to walk off into the woods a little ways and find a secluded spot. After a short walk we found a little clearing that was well hidden from the road, so she went first.

Seeing her take off her shorts got me instantly excited and my cock sprang to life. We finished up and headed back to the car but just before we made it out of the woods she stopped.

“I think I’m going to be daring, Daddy.” Pan said.

She proceeded to remove her shorts and panties and walked to the car in just her bikini top.

“Honey, you know your going to distract me from driving sitting there like that.”

“Oh, am I, Daddy?” She said as she slid her hand down and started to rub her clit.

The sight of her playing with herself didn’t do much for my frame of mind. Soon we came upon an eighteen-wheeler and as I pulled into the fast lane to pass him, she giggled and said, "I wonder what he will do if he sees me playing with myself?" As we pulled along side I slowed and she spread her legs wider so that he could see her pussy. As we passed she got so excited she started cumming. The truck driver tooted his horn in approval of the sight as we pulled ahead.

“Oh, sweetie, what am I going to do with you? You're making me so horny that I need your pussy wrapped around my cock!”

“Do you now? Well why don’t you come get it, Daddy?” She said.

“I think I will!”

At the first turn off I could find I went looking for a motel. I couldn’t wait any longer to have my daughter's wet, pregnant pussy all over my cock. I had us checked into the motel and in the room faster than I think it has ever been done. As soon as we were in the room, Pan started undressing slowly to tease me.

“Grrr! You're going to kill me, baby. You're so sexy and I need you now!”

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and stood nude in front of my daughter.

“Mmm, Daddy, your cock looks so good! I can’t wait to have it inside me!” Pan said, smiling.

I laid back on the hotel bed. Then, looking at my daughter seductively I said, “Be a good girl and suck daddy’s cock.”

Pan smiled and walked slowly towards me. Joining me on the bed, she slowly leaned down and took my cock into her mouth.

“Ohhh, baby, that feels so good. You make Daddy feel good. Don’t stop.” I moaned.

Pan continued to suck on my cock; her head slowly moving up and down, licking and sucking.

“Oh, baby, if you don’t stop I'm going to blow right here and now!”

“We wouldn’t want that now, would we, Daddy?" Pan replied, rubbing her pregnant belly.

I smiled at my beautiful, sexy daughter and pulled her towards me, capturing her mouth with mine and kissing her softly before rolling her onto her back.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva



“My turn.” I said.

I began to rub my fingers over her clit clockwise and counterclockwise, faster and faster, making her moan.

“Oh God! Daddy, yes! Mmm, rub my clit, Daddy! Oh God!”

“Cum for me baby. Cum for Daddy. I want your sweet juices all over my fingers.” I started to rub harder and faster. I watched my little girl wiggle around on the sheets getting pleasure from her daddy’s fingers.

“I’m going to cum, Daddy! Oh my God, yes! Ahhh fuck, Daddy! Yesss!"

I continued to rub her clit until she came off her orgasm.

“Daddy, I need you now. I need you inside of me.” Pan said, breathing heavily.

I smiled and said, "I aim to please, baby.”

The bed creaked loudly with my weight as I shifted my position to ram my cock into my pregnant daughter's pussy.

“You ready, baby?” I asked.

“Always, Daddy! Fuck me hard!”

I slowly inserted my throbbing cock into her pussy, moaning with the pleasure of it, stopping just shy of being fully inside of my little girl. I shoved the last few inches into her, listening to her gasp from the pleasure.

I rocked my hips back and forth, pumping my cock in and out of her tight pussy to make my little girl scream from the pleasure. I grabbed her hips and helped guide her forcefully onto my cock.

“Yes! Yes! Oh God! Daddy! I’ve never been fucked so hard in my life! Don’t stop!” Pan screamed.

“Never baby! Fuck! I will never stop. You like that? You like Daddy fucking you hard?”

“Yes! Fuck Yes! Harder, Daddy! Fuck me harder!"

I looked at my sexy, pregnant little girl as I rammed my cock harder and harder into her tight pussy. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers. I was rolling, squeezing and pinching them to make her moan even louder.

“You want more, baby?” I asked as I slid in and out of her.

“Yes, Daddy. Oh my God! Fuck me deeper and harder. More, Daddy, more!”

As my strokes grew deeper and faster I could feel my cock pounding the walls of her pussy and hitting the bottom with every single stroke.

“Oh fuck, yes! Fuck, Daddy!” Pan screamed as I pounded deep into her pussy, my balls slapping against her ass.

“Are you my slut?” I asked, fucking her harder.

“Oh God! Daddy! Yes! Harder!”

“Say it!” I demanded, pounding harder into her, making her head hit the headboard.

“Yes! Daddy, yes! I’m your slut, Daddy! I’m daddy’s little pregnant slut!” Pan screamed.

I plunged myself deeper into her willing pussy, making her open up farther to me to take my relentless pounding. I felt my dick throbbing as I mercilessly fucked my little girl.

“Fuck me, Daddy! Fill my pussy with your seed!”

“Oh Fuck! Baby, I’m so close.”

I started pounding into her harder and felt my dick hit the bottom of her pussy over and over. I felt her start to tense and knew my baby girl was about to cum all over her daddy’s dick.

“That’s it, baby. You’re so close, I know you are. Cum for, Daddy. Baby, cum all over my fucking cock.”

She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her pussy as I felt her contract around my shaft. “Yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck, Daddy!” Pan shouted uncontrollably as I rammed into her over and over.

“Fuck, baby, I'm going to cum!" I moaned as I thrust deep into her. Every muscle in my body flexed and rippled as I came, filling my little girl once again full of my seed. I pulled out and collapsed next to my beautiful sexy daughter.

“Oh, Daddy, that was so good! We’ve never fucked like that before.”

“You were my good little slut, baby.” I said as I got to my knees.

“Now, be a really good girl and clean daddy’s dick.” I said, sticking my cock in her face.

She wrapped her lips around me and sucked off every bit of cum and pussy juice. When she was done and I had shot another load into her sexy mouth, I smacked her ass and told her to go clean up.

“Go clean up, baby. We’re just getting started.”
Published 
Written by PandoraBox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments