Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Darling Daughter

"Daddy teaches his daughter all about sex"

20
2 Comments 2
17.6k Views 17.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
My wife and I are getting a divorce. Actually it's fairly amicable so far as divorces go. We are both 41 years old, college graduates, and she makes good money. I make very good money. We have one child, a seventeen year old daughter, who turns male heads where ever she goes. Why the divorce? It's very simple. My wife does not like sex. She was raised Catholic, and insisted that she was going to be a virgin when she married. She was. I did not get to "test drive her" before the wedding. It didn't take long after the wedding to figure out that there was going to be a lot less sex in my life than there was before I met my wife.

My wife does have some qualities which make up for her not liking sex. She has a wonderful personality, and is absolutely beautiful. Fortunately, she passed on her brains and all of her good looks to our daughter. All my daughter got from me was brains, and, fortunately for me, a love of the outdoors, fishing, hunting, etc. She makes up for the fact that once she was born, my wife said one kid's enough, and went against her religion and had her tubes tied. My wife recognizes that she isn't being fair to me, and has said I could play the field as long as I was discreet about it. Because I've gotten into politics, I have decided that prudence is the better part of valor. Considering how many politicians get caught fooling around, I just deal with the dearth of sex. My wife used to give me a blowjob every week or so, primarily because it was easier than actually having to spread her legs and let me fuck her. 

At any rate, a couple of months ago, Kelly, my daughter, and I went fishing, as we often do on weekends. Wife does not go fishing, the sun is "bad for her complexion." I was wearing my usual shorts and t-shirt, and Kelly was wearing a modest (for this day and age) two-piece bathing suit and loose shirt over it. As I said, the outfit is modest, but Kelly's breasts still look like they're trying to break out of the top of the suit. At any rate, we were fishing out of Freeport, Texas, on our 28' Bertram, when Kelly caught me by surprise and asked me why her mother and I were getting a divorce. I stuttered a little as I tried to come up with a plausible answer. As I said, Kelly has brains, and I realized I wasn't going to be able to wing some half-baked answer past her. As I thought about it, Kelly looked at me and grinned.

"Mom didn't give you enough sex did she?"

"Kelly! What kind of a question is that? That's none of your business."

"Aha. I knew it! I tried to talk to Mom about the birds and the bees a year ago. She got red in the face, and wouldn't discuss it with me. I tried again after you moved out. She finally admitted that she just wasn't interested in sex. I asked her if you were having an affair because of her attitude. She said 'no, your father is too involved in politics to risk getting caught'. So tell me Dad, I know guys need some relief. What do you do about it?"

"Kelly, I'll tell you what I don't do about it, is discuss it with my 17 year old daughter."

"Dad, I'm not a virgin. I certainly did not intend to end up married like Mom, not knowing which end is up, so to speak. I haven't had much experience, but I certainly intend to have more before I get married. When was the last time you and Mom had sex?"

I sat there, dumbfounded, not knowing how to answer my daughter. Finally, I decided that since she had started this conversation, I would not be putting my wife down, by telling the truth, since Kelly already knew or suspected the condition our marriage was in. "Ten days or so before I moved out, your mother gave me oral sex."

"You mean Mom gave you a blowjob and that was it?"

I couldn't believe the way my daughter was talking, even though intellectually, I realized that at her age, she probably knew all about sex. As a father, it's just not a subject you can imagine yourself discussing with your daughter. I turned red in the face, but at the same time, I felt my dick start to betray me by getting hard. I thought my shirt would save me from further embarassment, but it was not to be.

"Dad, you're getting a hard-on just talking about it. What would happen if you saw a naked woman now?"

"Fortunately Kelly, we're out in the ocean, and there aren't any naked women around." As soon as I said that, I had a premonition of what was coming.

"You sure about that, Dad?" As she asked that question, she took off her shirt, and then unsnapped the bra of her swim suit. "Don't I qualify as a woman?"

"Kelly, get your suit back on", I shouted. "You can't be doing this with me."

"Doing what, Dad?" she purred, as she came up to me and rubbed my growing erection through my shorts. "I told you, I want more experience, and you can obviously use some relief, that you can't go out and get outside your house, without risking a lot."

As she said that, she undid my shorts and let them drop to the deck.

"Kelly, Kelly, please stop. We can't do this, it's wrong."

She just looked at me and said "It's not wrong if we both want it, and I really want it. I've wanted you for several years, ever since I figured out that giving yourself to someone sexually can be fun, or it can be loving, or it can be both. I love you, Dad, and I'm going to make up for what Mom doesn't give you."
 
I tried to push her away, but my spirit and my flesh were weak, and I lost the battle as I felt my daughter's mouth slide down over my dick. I felt her head bob up and down on my dick and her tongue swirled around the head of my dick as she sucked on it, and gently pumped my dick with her hand. It only took about a minute or so and I felt my balls start to tighten.
 
I moaned,"Kelly, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm going to come!"

As I felt the first jet of hot sperm start to shoot out of me, Kelly pulled her head back and aimed my dick at her tits. Spurt after spurt shot out of me and splattered across my daughter's beautiful tits. Kelly smiled up at me and scooped up some of my sticky come with a finger, then licked it off her finger.

"You see, Dad, that didn't hurt you or me, not even a little bit. Now, I'm going to anchor our boat, and you're going to show me how a man should treat a woman, and how a woman should treat her man."

I sat there in shock, wondering to myself, what in the hell had just happened. Where was our relationship going from here. Kelly came back from the bow of the boat, grabbed my arm and led me into the cabin. Once inside, she smiled at me and started to slowly peel the bottom of her suit off.

"Kelly, please stop. You know this is wrong. All these years of doing things together, I never once looked at you, or thought of you as someone to have sex with. You're my daughter for God's sake!"

"Come on, Dad. Look at me. Tell me the truth. As a man, don't you like what you see? If you saw this body and it had a mask on, so you couldn't tell it was me, wouldn't you be turned on? You know you would. Dad, look at yourself. Even knowing I'm your daughter, your cock is getting hard again. I'm surprised it took you this long to decide to divorce Mom."

Kelly came over to me, and pushed me back onto the forward berth. She took my shirt off, and finished taking my shorts and underwear off. Then my daughter started cuddling up to me,and kissing me. I couldn't help myself and started kissing her back. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and began playing and twisting itself around my tongue. Soon we were both starting to breathe heavily and moaning. Kelly raised her leg and laid it across my lower body, then reached down and and began to stroke my cock. My precome was leaking heavily from the tip of my cock. I rolled Kelly completely onto my body and raising her chest up, began to suck and nibble on her magnificent tits. I held one in each hand, and alternated from one to the other. As I sucked on her nipples they began to get hard and the aereolas began to pucker up. Soon her nipples were sticking out at least half an inch. Kelly tossed her head back and began to shake her hair from side to side. I could feel her cunt lips spread open as she rubbed herself back and forth on my lower body.

Suddenly, Kelly started snapping her cunt back and forth as fast as she could, grabbed my hands and squeezed them to her tits, and shouted "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck, I'm coming!"

I pumped my cock against her cunt, even though I wasn't in her cunt, and pulled her body down onto mine by her tits. I wrapped my arms around her, and cried "What are we doing, what are we doing?"

After we caught our breath, Kelly rolled off me and laughed, "Dad, for a smart guy, you sure ask stupid questions sometimes. It's called having sex, and if it's with someone you love with all your heart, it's called making love. I dare you to tell me that you don't love me with all your heart, or that I don't love you."

"Kelly, I do love you, and I think you're a beautiful young woman. I've always been proud of what you look like, the young woman you have become. I just never imagined finding myself in this position. Do you realize, that no matter what happens, now, a few minutes from now, next year, whatever, we can never go back to what we were, what we had? I will never be able to look at you without picturing your body. I won't be able to look at your mouth, without picturing it wrapped around my cock. I will always picture the first time, as you made me come on your breasts."

"Dad, I want you to picture me like that. I told you, I've wanted you for some time now."

As she said that she rolled over and sat on my chest, and I could see her smoothly shaven cunt. The enticing aroma of her womanly nectar called me, and I slowly slid my tongue up between the hot, pink lips of her cunt. The taste was incredible. I couldn't remember the last time my wife had let me eat her pussy. I was in Heaven, even though I was sure I would eventually end up in Hell. I grabbed my daughter's ass and pulled her hard against my mouth and began driving my tongue as deep as I could into her cunt.

She started bucking and moaning, and crying out, "harder Dad, harder. Fuck me with your tongue. Get your tongue as deep into me as you can. Oh, God, that feels fantastic! Dad, I'm going to come!" As she said that, I pushed her cunt away from my mouth. "Dad", she wailed, "what are you doing, don't stop, don't stop!"

I flipped her over on her back and spread her legs as wide as I could. "You wanted me," I growled, "now you're going to have me."

I planted my face back against her cunt, and put her legs over my shoulders, and began to eat her cunt like a starving man. I licked up each lip from her ass to her clit. I reached around her legs with my hands and spread the lips of her cunt open and popped her clit out from its hood. I sucked her clit into my mouth gently and began to nibble on it. Kelly went nuts and started thrashing around so hard I could barely hold my mouth against her cunt. She was holding my head against her cunt, and screaming unintelligibly, but it sure sounded like she was enjoying it.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge



Finally, I heard her shouting "I'm coming, I'm coming, I think I'm going to explode!" and as I heard that, I felt the inside of her cunt open up wide, and it felt like it was trying to turn itself inside out. Her cunt began to pulse and squirt a tremendous amount of juice. Each stream went into my mouth, and I swallowed her heavenly nectar. As she started to come down, I still had a raging hard-on, and I crawled up between my daughter's thighs. I no longer thought about who I was getting ready to make love to, only that I needed relief. I knelt between her legs and gazed at her gorgeous cunt. I took my cock and began to rub it up and down between the lips of her cunt.

I looked at my daughter's face, at her eyes, and said "I love you, Kelly."

"I love you too, Dad. I want you in me. I want to feel your cock stretching my pussy open." She reached up and grabbed my hips and began to pull me into her waiting cunt. I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her, a little at a time, letting her juices and mine lubricate her.

I had almost half my length in her cunt, when I felt some resistance. I froze and stared at Kelly, and said, "Kelly, you said you weren't...." I never got another word out, as I saw my daughter bite her lower lip, and felt her slam her cunt up around my cock at the same time that she pulled my hips down to her.

I saw tears roll out out of her eyes as she said "I'm not a virgin now. I always wanted you to be my first. Now show me how to make love, Daddy." She began to roll her hips up against me, and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel that warm wet cunt holding my cock like a glove. I began to pump my cock into her, deeper and deeper. I could feel the walls of her cunt alternately stretching and clamping down with each stroke of my cock into her, Kelly started moaning again, louder and louder, and I could also hear myself beginning to whisper her name, over and over. As my balls began to tighten I could feel that I was getting ready to shoot my hot load of sperm into my daughter's grasping cunt, and I began to try to pull out of her. Kelly held me tight with her arms and legs and managed to gasp "It's safe!" and I let loose a tremendous load of sperm, deep in her cunt. I could feel her cunt walls grasping my cock as if they were trying to milk the last of my sperm from my body. I collapsed on top of my daughter, and slowly felt my cock start to go limp. As my cock slipped out of Kelly's cunt, I rolled off of her, and put my arm under her shoulders and pulled her to me.

"Kelly, why did you do this to us? You told me you weren't a virgin, and you were. Why?"

"Dad, I told you, I have wanted you for a long time. I wanted you to be my first lover. I knew it would be hard to get you to make love to me. I knew it would have to be out here, on the boat, where you couldn't run away from me. And I was pretty sure that if I told you that I was a virgin, that I would still be a virgin now. Now, we don't have to worry about all that. I told you it was safe to come in me, and I meant it. I'm on the pill! Now let's go home. We can continue this next weekend."

The next weekend, we went out in the boat again. This time there was no question about what we were going to be doing. As soon as we cleared the jetties and were away from other boats, Kelly took her suit off, and began to stroke my cock through my shorts. We ran a few miles out, then anchored our boat away from any oil rigs or gas wells, where other boats might show up to fish. After we were anchored, Kelly took my clothes off, and once again led me to the berths. This time, I took her in my arms, and slowly began to play with her tits. I took one hand and began to rub the lips of her pussy. As she began to get wet, I was able to slip one, then two fingers up into her cunt. I gently curled them up against her g-spot, and stroked in and out of her. She immediately began moving her hips against my hand, as if she was trying to fuck my fingers and get them deeper into her. She began moaning and I took her body and pulled her on top of mine, and then turned her so that we were in a sixty-nine position. I began to lick her beautiful cunt and suck on her clit. I reached around her hips with my arms...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by alacran75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments