Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Grown Up ‘Little Girl’ – 2

"Melissa goes to the next stage in pleasing Daddy!"

23
2 Comments 2
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I love the sun. I could spend hours lounging around in the garden and that was just what I had been doing all morning. I should have been doing my housework but instead I had waved Daddy off to work and just cleaned up the breakfast things before changing into my little red bikini. Since Mummy left us I had taken over all her household duties so Daddy could concentrate on his job but today was so wonderful. The sun had come out really early and blazed an invitation to bathe in its glorious rays.

I decided to give it an hour and then go topless when the sun really got going. The garden is not overlooked so that wouldn’t be a problem, but then my mind began to wonder, going back to Sunday morning and that first encounter with Daddy’s wonderful cock! Now I was eighteen I knew I could easily replace her in Daddy’s life and I craved more sexual attention from him, he was mine now and well rid of the evil bitch. She had hurt him more than any woman had a right to and now it was up to me to heal him, love and cherish him as he deserved.

I was dozing gently on the sun-lounger when I heard the patio door slide open.

“Hey Princess, don’t go and get a burn.”

It was Daddy, my heart danced and I quickly reared up off the lounger to welcome him. “How come you are home so early Daddy?” I was overjoyed at seeing him; I love it when he is at home. I glanced at my watch and it was just after noon.

“Oh, I gave myself the afternoon off. It is such a beautiful day and I wanted to spend it with my beautiful daughter.”

“Oh Daddy, come and enjoy the sun.”

“I’ll just get changed sweetheart, then I’ll rub some sunscreen on you.”

Oh god, the thought of his hands over my body sent me into a delicious shiver and my pussy tingled with the excitement. It seemed ages before he came back and I was getting hotter than even the sun could achieve. Then he arrived with a bottle of sunscreen in his hand.

He was wearing baggy shorts, nothing else and my heart skipped a beat or three, he is so handsome, hairy in all the right places and very muscular and trim.

“Now then young lady,” he said authoritatively, “let’s get you protected, you are already going a bit red.”

I sat on the edge of the lounger as he rounded it behind me then sucked in breath as the first glob of cream splattered on my back.

“Ooooh Daddy, that’s really cold,” I squealed, enjoying it beyond reason. I could feel my nipples straining inside the cups on my bra top.

“Sorry baby but it has to be done.” His hand smoothed across my back then over my shoulders. “You had better do your front,” he said coming around and offering me the bottle.

“Please Daddy; will you do it for me?”

“If you are sure Princess.”

“Yes please Daddy.” He poured some into his hand and quick as a flash I reached behind me and unclipped the bikini top, scooping it from my very ample front before he could say anything.

He hesitated briefly then spread the cream into both hands, and then he cupped my breasts!

“You have grown into a very pretty young lady,” he said softly, rubbing me gently, across, below and around my over large boobs.

“Have I Daddy?”

“Prettier than your mother ever was sweetheart.”

“Oh Daddy, I am still your little girl though, aren’t I?”

“You know you are baby,” he husked, his hands working over my front leaving me breathless.

My pussy tingled ever deeper inside my tiny bikini bottoms, his fingers rubbing gently around my erect nipples, the bulge in the front of his shorts getting bigger and bigger. He was almost finished and I wished he would begin again and rub me all over.

“Daddy?” I began. He looked me directly in the eyes, his steely blues reflecting my identically inherited ones waiting for my question. “Daddy,” I began again, “do you think it would be okay to do what I did on Sunday?”

I saw the bulge surging into life. “Do you really want to baby?”

“Yes please Daddy,” I said almost in a pleading voice. I was still sitting on the edge of the lounger with him directly in front of me, his bulge right in front of my face.

“Okay sweetheart, if you are sure.”

I didn’t wait for any further instruction and fingered the waistband of his shorts with both hands, gently easing them down over his hips, then his cock. It was awesome! It lunged forward at me, shocking me slightly at its size and I let go of the shorts which slid down to his ankles. Looking up at him for approval his face lit up like I had never seen before, sucking inwards as I wrapped my hand around his erection.

Just like on Sunday morning I massaged him back and forth, the huge bulb turning a bluish red as I played my fingers over it, teasing it just as I had then only this time I put my other hand under his balls and gently caressed them. Daddy was certainly enjoying it, and so was I.

“Daddy?” I started, trying to sound nonchalant but fighting a rising excitement.

“Yes Princess,” he offered sounding really breathless as if he were running.

“Would you teach me to suck it for you?” I didn’t break my rhythm on his wonderful cock.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57



He looked down on me questioningly. “You don’t have to do that baby.”

“Did Mummy do it?”

“Sometimes, why?”

“If she did it then I want to. Please Daddy; I know I can do better than her.

“Do you want to try it sweetheart?”

“Oh Daddy, yes, please. Tell me what to do.” I was being a bit deceptive now; I knew perfectly well what to do having been on the Internet studying countless videos for hours. I wanted to do it just right.

He stroked my hair and bent right over to kiss me and our lips touched for the first time like that, not on the cheek or a quick peck, this was a real kiss and I gripped his cock tightly as he overpowered me with his mouth. It was a long kiss and I was dizzy when he left me, his hand still on the top of my head.

“Okay honey, concentrate on the tip, the bulb at the end, just place it in your mouth and pretend it’s a lollipop and suck it gently.”

Holding him at the base I nuzzled the ‘head’ against my lips. It was so warm and soft, yet hard at the same time. Parting my lips he popped it in and over my tongue. It felt wonderful. There was no going back and I began to suck it hard, bobbing back and forth ever faster, gradually taking more of it in.

Daddy’s hand on my head gently slowed me down a little, dictating a pace that suited him and I accepted his direction gratefully, savoring the salty flavour of his statuesque shaft. I was in Heaven!

I kept eye contact with Daddy as I sucked him and I could tell he was really enjoying it and with any luck, he would see that I was also having a good time. It was so wonderful, he had always been the man of my dreams and now she was gone, he was mine and I didn’t intend letting him go. My hand gently eased back and forth on the base of his cock in time with my head and it felt perfect, his balls in my other hand feeling hot and tight. Daddy was so gentle with me.

My bikini bottoms were getting wet and I could feel my pussy squeezing my juicy fruit to what I could only imagine was some sort of climax and it felt beautiful. ‘Please don’t cum just yet, Daddy,’ I urged in my thoughts, this was just too good to end it now, I wanted to suck him forever.

“You okay down there Princess?”

I nodded and garbled something without letting go of his cock.

“I’m nearly ready honey,” he said hoarsely, “just so you can let me go.”

‘No way,’ I thought. I’m not about to miss anything. I decided to keep sucking until he came in my mouth; I wanted it all to myself even though I had no idea what it was going to feel like.

I held onto his shaft and kept bobbing back and forth on it as fast as I could then it came. Daddy let out a sort of grunt and a torrent of hot cream filled my mouth and I had to let him go, there was too much of it, then another spurt streaked across my face. It almost felt like hot magma erupting from a volcano and I reacted by flinching backwards, more cum splattering across my breasts. I was struggling with the amount at the back of my throat and swallowed rapidly.

“I’m sorry baby,” Daddy soothed, withdrawing his cock.

“Oh Daddy,” I blurted, “that was so wonderful. Did I do it right?”

“You were perfect sweetheart.”

I lay back on the lounger wiping a towel across my face and boobs, Daddy knelt by my side and smoothed his hand through my hair before leaning over and kissing me.

“Did I do it better than her?”

“You did it better than anyone else could my precious little girl.”

“Daddy,” I began, “will you touch me, you know, down there?

“You mean like this,” he whispered.

The pit of my stomach fell over a cliff. “Oh god, Daddy,” I squealed looping an arm around his neck. His fingers had gently floated over my pussy area and even through my pants it sent a shock wave throughout my entire body. I could feel him pulling my bikini down and eased my bottom off the lounger to assist him, holding my breath and not daring to breathe out.

His fingers came back and felt around the lower part of my pussy triangle before sliding across my slit. “Aaaarh ... ooooh ... Daddy.” I was squirming to his touch, my arm tightening around his neck lifting my back off the lounger. He had found my clit and worked it gently. No man had done that to me before, only myself and I thought that was wonderful but it didn’t compare to Daddy’s touch.

He was inside me, probing me with what felt like two fingers, gently reaching deeper, tantalising every little part he touched, leaning down he kissed me once more, his touch finding new heights.

I reached down beside the lounger seeking his cock and found it, slightly softer but still long and I held it, plying it back and forth as he continued to finger me. It was getting hard again!

I wanted him to fuck me with it, take away my overdue virginity but I knew this was not the place. I wanted her place, beneath him in his bed as he gently pried his way through my gateway, picking my virgin flower with his gorgeous cock!

My climax was sudden and violent, my hot sex juice erupting onto his fingers as I convulsed as if I had been given an electric shock. Daddy’s cream drizzled over my fingers as he let go for a second time and the sun continued to bathe us in its glorious aura, how could things possibly get any better?

Published 
Written by NikkiP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments