Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Grown Up ‘Little Girl’ – 5

"Two girls, twice the fun, Daddy has his work cut out!"

37
11 Comments 11
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The temptation to go back to bed for another sex session with Mia now Daddy had left for work was overwhelming but he had been very insistent we should sort Mia’s financial mess out, even to the point of threatening us with a spanking! Daddy had never spanked me before and I had no wish to upset him and force him to punish me, actually punish the both of us, so we scattered to our own rooms to get dressed.

Pulling up my knickers and clasping my bra I decided to go casual, wriggling into almost skin tight jeans, white t-shirt and a pair of ballet pumps. The sun was already gleaming so dark glasses and hair in a ponytail seemed a good idea. I almost collided with Mia as I left my room and was astonished to see she had all but copied my outfit even down to the ballet pumps, mine silver hers gold. We both got the giggles simultaneously at the coincidence.

We could almost be twins, well I did say almost, my boobs are much bigger than hers and my honey brown hair is straight against her masses of fire-red curls but it seemed so weird and I really felt I had gained a sister at last!

“Did your father threaten you with a spanking or did I hear him wrong?” Mia teased.

“If you mean Daddy, yes he did and unless I heard him wrong he threatened the both of us.”

“Oh my god,” she squealed, “I’ve never been spanked before.”

“And neither have I so we better get things sorted or we’ll both find out what it’s like.”

“You don’t think he would actually do it, do you?

I tried to put on a serious face. “Daddy doesn’t usually make idle threats Mia so let’s get going.”

“I think my pussy is getting hot,” she giggled.

“Mine too,” I shrieked. We both laughed again.

*****

The man at the Bank was very nice and phoned Daddy with the figures and sorted it out between them straight away; Mia’s apartment was not going to get repossessed so everything was good. We decided to celebrate with lunch out; a glass of wine (or two) then a shopping spree for... you guessed it!

The shoes were perfect, five-inch stilettos with open toes in gleaming scarlet red, two pairs purchased in exactly the same size and we were tottering along the busy high street, heels clicking in unison. I was in heaven, Mia was just like me, the same sense of humour, liking the same sort of clothes and we both adored Daddy, I really didn’t want her to go back to work tomorrow but that was the deal.

*****

“Oh Mia, you look fab,” I gasped as she wriggled into the tiny pink ra-ra skirt; it was so short her panties were just visible when she swung her hips. Her legs are really long and pretty and the skirt so suited her especially with the high heels, I kicked off my jeans to try mine on, pulling it to my waist and zipping it up. Twirling in the mirror I wondered what Daddy would make of us, showing almost everything. Mia stood at my side and I ogled her slim figure and wished I was just a little bit skinnier but we still looked just like real sisters in our identical clothes.

“You look good yourself,” Mia enthused pulling up my skirt in a mock fight.

I squealed like a little girl then did the same to her, my hands brushing against her upper thighs as I played with her skirt. She pulled my panties down so I did the same to her and then we were kissing and falling onto her bed. Our hands were all over each other and it felt so good.

“Ever wondered what if feels like to get a spanking?” Mia whispered.

“Well actually, not until Daddy mentioned it this morning, now I can’t stop wondering. Are you going to spank me?”

“Would you like me to?”

I nodded, the rising excitement making it impossible for me to speak.

“Go and get me the hairbrush,” she said, well actually ordered.

I got off the bed and pulled up my panties before grabbing the brush from her dresser. Mia had done the same and was sitting on the edge waiting for me. I handed her the square headed brush with its thick round handle.

“Bend over my knee then,” she said tapping her thigh.

“Don’t spank me too hard,” I spluttered wondering what I had let myself in for.

“I won’t,” she promised.

It felt really odd bending over her knee, her little skirt had ridden right up and I felt her bare legs beneath me. Mia pulled my skirt up and slapped me squarely on the bottom twice.

“Oooowch! ... Yeeeeow!” I yelled. “God that really hurts.”

“Just two more then,” she mused.

“Okay, go on then ... Oooow! ... Oooowch!”

I was pushing off her knee when she added two more. Jumping to my feet I had both hands firmly on my bottom. “Fuck me Mia,” I shrieked, “that was really sore.” I continued to rub rapidly.

Mia was mortified. “Sorry Melissa,” she sulked. “I really thought you might like it.”

My bum was on fire but as the initial shock and sting began to evaporate I suddenly felt quite sexy. My panties were wet with excitement. “Actually Mia,” I husked, “it sort of is nice.”

“Really?” she squealed. Leaping up from the bed she pushed the brush at me. “Give me six; I want to know what it’s like.”

“Okay,” I said grabbing the thing off her, “I guess I owe you that. Over my knee,” I ordered getting into the spirit of things.

It was weird enough bending over Mia’s knee but her bending over mine was equally strange. I whipped back her skirt and smoothed the back of the hairbrush over the seat of her white panties.

“Aaaah! ... Yeeeooowwch!” she yelped at the first two spanks. The second two brought a similar response and her legs began to kick up.

I gave her the final two and she scampered off my knee like a gazelle, both hands up the back of her skirt just as I had done.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

Her face was the colour of her red hair as she began to pant breathlessly in time with her hands rubbing over her bottom.

“Wow Melissa,” she gasped, “that really was awesome.” She began to strip off. Everything but her shoes went over the other side of the room and then she was naked, I was literally just my panties behind her then we both collapsed on the bed and clutched each other tightly.

Melissa’s mouth tasted like honey, wet and eager as she kissed me and I returned with the same vigor, my bottom stinging, spreading its fire into my pussy. She felt me and entered me and we finger-fucked each other, our tongues licking every part of each other’s breasts so it was no surprise that neither of us heard Daddy come home, even worse, when he entered our room to see where we were!

*****

Like Mia I was tottering unsteadily on my new high heels as we leapt off the bed grabbing what cover we could find. You cannot cover very much with a tiny pair of white panties as I quickly found out; what’s more, they weren’t even mine! Mia struggled with a pillow over her front as Daddy loomed ominously over us.

We both spluttered inane excuses about trying on clothes and getting tired and that was why we were on the bed, how stupid it all sounded.

“Okay girls,” he said raising his hand to stop us. “I’m sorry I came in without knocking but I hadn’t realised you had an attraction to each other.”

Daddy wasn’t cross and I breathed with relief. “Sorry Daddy,” I squeaked.

“Don’t be sorry baby. It’s okay, really,” he gathered me to him with a long arm around my bare shoulders.

“Me too, Daddy,” Mia whimpered.

“Come here honey,” he soothed gathering her in with his other arm, we both nuzzled naked against his shirt.

“This doesn’t change anything Daddy, we really love you in just the same way,” I said sobbing a little.

“I’ve just one question,” he said looking down on us. “Why are your bottoms so red?”

I felt so embarrassed yet Mia was quick to jump in. “We wanted to know what a spanking would feel like so we did it to each other.”

“Why?”

Mia was there again. “Because you said you might spank us when you got home so we got curious.”

Daddy began to laugh, “Oh that, I wasn’t serious, I wouldn’t hurt my two little girls.”

“But Daddy,” I said quietly, “if you get mad with us then we might deserve it.”

“Do you want me to spank you?”

I was about to shake my head when Mia got there first yet again. “Yes please Daddy,” she said enthusiastically.

Daddy didn’t hang around; pulling the chair away from the corner he sat on it and pulled Mia to him. “You sure honey?”

I couldn’t tell if Mia was sure or not but she didn’t say anything so Daddy put her across his knee and began to spank her bare bottom with his hand. I was suddenly fascinated, she was completely naked except for her shoes and there she was, sprawled over Daddy’s knee like a little girl, legs kicking up and squealing like a banshee. She was off his knee and rubbing her bottom in less than a minute.

“Now it’s your turn Princess,” he said without warning.

I was being propelled to his side and bent over his knee like a rag doll. This was really strange, I had known Daddy all my life yet I had never seen him from this angle, my head almost touching the floor by his feet. Suddenly my bottom caught fire all over again as his hand swatted me first on one cheek then the other and back again and just like Mia I was kicking for all I was worth. I thought my bum would melt then I was back on my feet, struggling to get balance on my sharp heels.

“Oh god Daddy, that was so hot!” Mia shrieked then jumped onto the bed.

For some reason I felt the same and jumped on with her, each of us smoothing our hands over the others scorched backside.

“Oh Daddy, please come in with us,” I begged.

“Oh god yes,” Mia agreed, “we need you Daddy.”

He had undressed and dived between us in what seemed like a blur, lying on his back with an erection like a flagpole pointing directly at the ceiling. Mia was the first to get her hands on it and then I joined her, both of us massaging his length in unison.

We both kissed Daddy then kissed each other then Mia slid down his front, her hand moving from his cock and cupping his balls leaving me to handle him alone, then her mass of red curls arrived and bobbed on the end of it, sucking him greedily.

I let Daddy suck on my nipples whilst Mia sucked on his cock then I went down to join her, waiting not very patiently for my turn to feel his beautiful man-muscle in my mouth. It was delicious and I sucked it greedily not wanting to give it back to her but it was share and share alike and Daddy was getting an awesome hard-on.

I am a quick learner and soon mastered the art of playing with Daddy’s balls whilst bobbing on his cock, getting a seal of approval with a small spurt of cum over my tongue. I savored it whilst Mia got hers then she mounted him, giving out an excited squeal as she sank down onto him. Straddling Daddy’s face I presented him with my wet pussy whilst I kissed Mia’s breasts, catching my breath as his tongue slid up into me, her hands clutching my hair holding my head tightly against her heaving bosom.

Mia’s soft skin and fragranced body overtook my senses and I came with Daddy still licking me, then Mia squealed and convulsed on the end of Daddy’s erection as he shot his load into her. It seemed like ages before my heart stopped pounding, snuggling up to him on one side with Mia on the other.

“Guess I’m just going to have to spank you girls on a regular basis,” he laughed.

“Ooooh Daddy,” I cooed, “I never realised getting my bottom smacked would be so sexy.”

“Hmmmm,” Mia squeaked, “if I make any mistakes at work will you put me over your knee Daddy?”

“You can bet on it young lady,” he said smiling.

Published 
Written by NikkiP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments