Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Girl

"What once was reluctance turned to pleasure - a bonding moment between father and daughter"

25
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I heard a slam and rambunctious laughter, signaling the arrival of my daughter and her best friend.

"So," Michelle's voice traveled in from the front hallway, presumably continuing a story. "I told him to go fuck himself."

"Misha!" My daughter, Lea, exclaimed, using the nickname she dubbed her when they were toddlers. As they came in view of the kitchen where I was enjoying a snack, I saw her duck her head closer and lower her voice. "Did you really say that to Mr. Harrell?"

"More or less," Michelle continued nonchalantly. "He was being a dick, after all. But I have PASS next week, so I guess he got the last laugh. But whatever," she said carelessly. "It's not like I've never had PASS before; I'll survive the two hour detention with the dickwad."

Lea laughed, so preciously, it brought a smile to my face. I cleared my throat to make my presence aware, relishing in the shock on both of their faces.

"One of these days you'll have to improve that attitude of yours, Misha," I threw a smirk in her direction as I watched the blush rise to her cheeks. "Before you're punished with more than an extended detention."

"I know," she said, abashed.

I saw Lea look down at her feet, probably feeling awkward. Her eyes flew up to meet mine, begging me to not embarrass her by reprimanding her friend.

I sighed, not being able to resist my little girl. "But it's nice to know you have some spitfire in you. It's admirable, and I hope Lea's caught some of that from you."

Michelle gave me a cheeky grin and a wink. "You know it, sir."

I groaned. "How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that? You'd think the lack of respect for authority would apply to me!"

"And that's why I love to do it, sir!" Michelle mock saluted me, causing Lea to giggle adorably.

"It's nice to see you home so early, Daddy, but Misha and I need to work on our science project," Lea piped up.

"Not before you give me a kiss, sweetheart."

She smiled brightly before bounding over to me. I almost groaned at the sight of her tits jiggling slightly with the enthusiasm in her step. The white, partially translucent button up she was wearing was deliciously tempting, outlining her perky breasts in that innocent white bra. She placed her small hand on my shoulder, delicately kissing me on my cheek. Her long, blonde hair frustratingly obscured my view of her breasts.

"Have a good time, girls!"

"We will," Michelle called, already having turned around.

"Piggie-back ride!" Lea exclaimed, rushing up behind Misha to climb on her back. I felt my arousal stirring as I saw her plaid skirt hike up her long legs.

Misha and Lea were laughing as rambunctiously as when they entered the house, heading up the stairs and into her room.

I unzipped my pants and unleashed my erection as soon as I knew they were out of earshot. I moaned as I played with my hard cock, thinking of the two beautiful girls.

Lea was seventeen, and Michelle recently turned eighteen. Although the two had loads in common, they were practically polar opposites in their attitude and looks.

Michelle was the outspoken, against the rules, independent type. She had sleek black hair with bangs, and wore heavy eyeliner. Her uniform was always out of dress code in some way; whether it was skull covered knee highs instead of the regulation white, her skirt pulled up too high (revealing more of her perfectly shaped sweet ass), or her top having one too many unbuttoned buttons (showing off a fair amount of cleavage) - something was always off.

Lea was the sweetheart, Daddy's Little Girl. She was always nice and respectful. She had beautiful blond hair that was slightly curly and fell to right below her breasts. She never wore make up; with her clear complexion, natural rosy cheeks and long lashes, she didn't need any.

But, though they mostly differed, their body shapes were very similar; both of them sharing nearly C cup breasts, and each having a tight body.

To put it simply, they were stunning.

And I wanted nothing more than to fuck their brains out.

I slipped my cock back in my pants, pausing my masturbation. I wanted to finish off in my room in case either of the girls came down. Usually I would wait until they were gone to jack off to the fresh sight of them because my room was directly across from Lea's and I was afraid they would hear me. But today, I couldn't hold back. Especially since I noticed Michelle's lacy bra peeking through her seductively unbuttoned shirt.

I heard giggling as I headed up the stairs, so I looked into Lea's room to see what was going on. I guessed that Lea forgot to shut the door completely as I peered through the crack in the doorway.

"Misha!" Lea gasped, and I turned my attention to the raven haired girl. My eyes widened as I realized she was clad in a bikini bottom, completely topless.

Her beautiful tits were bigger than I imagined, with lovely puffy nipples. My dick hardened as I saw Misha shimmy towards Lea, who had thrown hands over her eyes.

"Oh relax," Michelle said. "Just help me tie this stupid thing."

Lea uncovered her eyes slowly, only fully releasing them when she saw Misha's back was to her, waiting for her to tie the bikini strings. I took the time to admire my daughter's blossoming body, suddenly grateful I bought a house with a pool years ago.

I stumbled away from their door as I saw them nearing it and made a dash for my room. I didn't feel like having to explain to the two teenagers why I had a blooming erection in my pants.

Hours later, I was still turned on by the sight of Michelle's breasts. God what a sexy girl. The duo had left an hour and a half hour ago to actually work on the project at Misha's house, where there wasn't a pool to distract them.

In the meantime, I sat under the covers, slowly stroking my cock while watching tv. Well, I should say the tv was merely on, seeing as I couldn't focus on anything but those perfect boobs I caught a glimpse at before.

A jolt went through me as I heard my daughter open my door and creep in. She was still wearing her school uniform, presumably changing back into it after swimming. I didn't hear the front door when she came home, apparently. The surprise of her arrival causing my hand to freeze in shock, sticking as if glued I my cock.

She climbed in bed and cuddled under my left arm, sighing heavily.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

"What are you watching?"

My eyes flickered to the screen, forgetting what I had originally put on.

"How It's Made."

"Cool. Misha says sorry about keeping me at her house so late, by the way."

My hand unconsciously started stroking at the mention of her friend. I almost forgot to reply that it 'wasn't a big deal.'

Lea moved out from under my arm as she snuggled underneath the covers. My free hand went to her thigh, slowly rubbing it.

If Lea was bothered by the action, she didn't show it, her eyes remaining focused on the tv screen. This prompted me to move further up her leg, nearing dangerously towards her panties. Once again, Lea said nothing. I was lost with the sensation of touching my daughter while masturbating, and fueled by the desire to compare her breasts to Michelle's.

My finger inched up her skirt, tracing the outline of her cotton panties. Lea shivered, pushing my hand away slightly. I ignored the action and moved my hand back up, this time tracing her folds through the fabric.

Lea gasped. "Daddy, what are you doing?!"

I groaned, I loved it when she called me 'Daddy.'

"Playing with my sweet little girl," I forced out before rolling on top of her, my knees and calves squeezing against her squirming body, holding her in place. My hands flew to unbutton her blouse. I groaned again at the sight of her plentiful tits encased in that innocent white bra of hers. One hand trapped her wrists above of her head to further control her body, while the other traveled to her back unclasping her bra.

My dick was now fully hard at the sight of her breasts bouncing free from their hold. I eagerly took one of her breasts in my mouth, my tongue teasing her nipple. Despite her reluctance, Lea moaned at the contact. I gently bit at her now erect nipple, eliciting another moan.

"Fuck," I groaned, once again. My little girl was so fucking delicious.

I released her wrists, pleased she was acting slightly more cooperative. I spoke up after pulling off my t-shirt.

"Lea, you're such a good girl," I sighed, looking into her eyes. "Don't you like pleasing Daddy? Don't you like to make him happy?"

She whimpered, tears leaking out of her eyes, her head nodding slowly.

"Good, then be a good little girl and unbuckle Daddy's pants, okay?" I looked at her again to her bottom lip trembling, only making me want to see those lips around my dick even more. "Can you do that?"

"Yes, Daddy," she cried. She sat up, idly removing my belt and unzipping my jeans, unknowingly taunting me.

Once she finished removing my pants, my erection sprung up in my boxers, causing Lea to cringe back in surprise, giving out a cry. I grabbed her head in my hands, moving it closer. I yanked down my boxers in one hand, and pulled Lea closer to my cock with the other. She sealed her lips.

I growled, taking her jaw and prying it open. "Don't misbehave. Naughty girls get punished, do you understand?"

Lea nodded as much as she could with her jaw gripped in my hand. Still forcing her jaw open, I placed her lips around the head of my cock, unwillingly thrusting at the sensation of Lea's hot, young mouth. She gagged as my tip reached the back of her throat, but I held her head where it was, fucking her face. I bucked my hips, sporadically thrusting. She was so hot, and pure, and innocent. She was an angel, my angel. Daddy's little girl.

I pulled out, not wanting to finish in her mouth before being deep in her pussy. I gently pushed her back on the bed, her head surrounded with pillows. My hands trailed from her shoulders down her body, pausing at her breasts to give them a squeezing and pinch her nipples, causing her to whimper in response. I chuckled darkly, realizing it was one of her weaknesses.

My hands stopped at her skirt before going under them and ripping down her cute little panties. I noticed they were absolutely soaked, the sign of her arousal pleasing me. I decided to get her even more wet, lubing her up for the finale. I rubbed up and down her thighs, taunting her, which caused her to squirm in an entirely different way than before.

"Please," she croaked out, begging me. "Please, Daddy."

I shivered, giving in. I could never resist my little girl's needs.

My fingers traced her folds before diving in. She thrusts her hips wildly, pleading for more. I shoved in another finger, two more, and had her screaming.

"Oh, Daddy," She cried. "I love you, Daddy!"

I grunted before using my other hand to rub her clit, which drove her crazier, her back arching, pushing out her beautiful tits.

"I love being your little girl!"

I stopped my actions, unable to control myself any further. She whimpered at the lose of contact, clawing at my chest. I took my cock, guiding it to her virgin pussy. I looked into her eyes, and, at seeing that innocent face with eyes that pleaded me furiously, I thrust into her.

She cried out in pain, and I bent my head down, meeting her lips with mine, silencing her as well as kissing her for the first time. After she calmed down, I thrust in once more, slipping my tongue in her mouth as she gasped in pain.

Once she started moaning again, the pleasure overriding the pain, I took my cock out and flipped her over, before mounding her pussy once again. I grabbed her hair, pounding into her fiercely. Each buck of my hips was met with attempts to get closer, arching her back and pushing her ass out towards me. Our panting grew heavier, our sounds of pleasure louder, and my thrusts more forceful.

I yanked on her hair harder, causing her to groan, as I neared my climax. I could feel her walls tightening around me as I pushed myself to go harder, faster. Finally, she shuddered, coating my dick in her juices. She cried out during her orgasm, causing me to spurt cum into her.

I released her hair, and she fell against the bed, breathing heavily. I laid down next to her, cuddling her sweaty body under mine, gently caressing her in her naked glory.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" She whispered quietly, eyes fluttering closed.

"You did wonderful, my sweet, beautiful little girl."

Published 
Written by imaginationwanted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments