Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Leelee: Chapter 5

29
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Daddy's Little Leelee

Chapter 5

I got a mysterious text from Leelee one afternoon. "b home @ 7:45 and b quiet! it's a surprise!" I had no clue what she was talking about, but I was intrigued. Did she have some sort of new outfit she wanted to wear for me? Whatever her "surprise" was going to be, by the end of the day I was so amped up with anticipation that I couldn't wait to get out of my office.

I got home around 7:30 and found the house empty, or so I thought. Yoga night for my wife and god knew where Leelee was. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and settled down in the living room, trying to keep myself from going nuts wondering what Leelee had been planning.

I was barely halfway through my beer when Leelee burst in through the front door, a black shopping bag in her hand. "Daddy!" she exclaimed with a smile. I stood up as she bounded into my arms for a kiss. "I'm so glad you're home, I didn't think I was going to make it in time!"

"In time for what, baby girl?" I asked, full of curiosity.

"Can't tell you, Daddy, it's a surprise! Now c'mon!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom stairs.

I let her lead me up to her room, a smile growing on my face as I began to imagine just what her surprise was going to be. Turns out, I was only half right.

She shut her bedroom door, tossed the bag onto her bed, and gave me a slow, deep kiss. Then she said, "Hide in my closet, Daddy."

I arched an eyebrow. "In the closet? Leelee honey, what's all the mystery about?"

"You'll see!" she said with a wicked grin. "Now get in there!" She pushed me toward her closet.

"Okay," I said mock-sternly, "but this better be worth it, young lady."

"It will be, I promise," she purred. She kissed me again before shoving me into the closet and closing the door all but a crack.

I heard the shopping bag rustle as she withdrew whatever it was she'd bought that day, then sounds of clothing being removed. She was changing into some outfit, apparently. I was starting to get hard already, imagining just what it would be. Naughty nurse? Horny police officer? Slutty schoolgirl? I was grinning with anticipation...until I heard the doorbell ring and Leelee call out, "Be right there!"

What the hell is going on? I thought as my daughter went to leave the room. Before she left, she turned towards the closet where I was hiding and said "And don't you move from that closet, Daddy!" She slipped out the door and I heard her skipping down the stairs.

Muffled voices came from the stairwell, then the bedroom door opened. Leelee had brought someone upstairs with her. As whoever it was came into the room, I realized that I recognized the visitor's voice. It was Courtney.

My mind immediately flashed back to the day I'd had her on my desk, the way she'd hungrily and eagerly devoured my cock and taken it inside her tight young pussy, then how afterwards, when Leelee and I had talked about it, she'd said that maybe she'd come along with Courtney to my office one day. The thought turned me on immensely but the fantasy was squelched by the knowledge that if it DID ever happen, our secret would be out and we'd both be seriously fucked. I wondered what exactly Leelee had in mind.

I ceased my musing and tuned back in to the conversation that was going on a few feet from me. Courtney had no idea I was in the room, and Leelee was doing a great job pretending like I wasn't. "I can't wait to show you what I got today," Leelee was saying.

Courtney answered, "Me either, what did you get?"

"This," Leelee replied. Then I heard the sound of her bathrobe slipping down her body and hitting the floor.

Courtney's only response was a soft "Wow."

Very carefully I nudged the door open a tiny bit more, enough to see a tiny sliver of Leelee's room. My daughter, ever the smart girl, had positioned herself so that she would be visible from my vantage point. My jaw dropped and it was all I could do to keep from saying "wow" out loud myself.

My daughter was standing there in a black babydoll teddie, lace covering her amazing breasts, her nipples clearly visible. The black material was sheer, revealing her curvy body. Her hair had somehow been done up in a wavy style that screamed out "SEX." Her blue eyes were gleaming with mischievous intent.

I silently shifted to try to make room for the erection that had sprouted in my pants. "Oh Kimmie," Courtney breathed.

"Come here, Courtney," said Leelee in a soft but stern voice.

Courtney came into view, her slim body encased in skin-tight jeans and an equally tight white shirt. Her long blonde hair hung freely down her back and her piercing blue eyes were wide with what was unmistakably desire. Leelee put her hands on her friend's waist and drew her close, then leaned in and the two girls kissed deeply.

I couldn't help myself. Making as little noise as possible, I pulled out my throbbing erection and started stroking it slowly. So THIS was the surprise my baby girl had planned for me. A sexy girl-on-girl show featuring the two hottest young women I'd ever had the pleasure of having on my dick. What a daughter, I thought.

I heard a soft moan escape Courtney's throat as she raised her hands above her head, allowing Leelee to draw her white top up and off. Her bra came off equally quickly. Leelee sat her on the edge of the bed and lowered her head to her friend's chest, kissing and sucking her perky teenage breasts. Courtney's hand went into Leelee's hair, holding her there, as she draped her legs around Leelee's hips. "Mmmmm yes, suck my nipples," Courtney breathed, "that makes me soooo wet..."

I could hear the mischief in Leelee's voice as she said teasingly "Oh no, you don't get to tell me what to do, little girl. I tell you what to do. Tonight you are all mine and I'm going to have my way with you." She pushed Courtney back on the bed and stripped her jeans off, then climbed atop her and started kissing her body.

Courtney moaned again, "Yes Kimmie, yes I'm all yours," as my daughter slowly kissed her way down over her stomach. She took her time, kissing and nibbling Courtney's creamy skin, moving her mouth slowly down. She avoided Courtney's kitty, instead nibbling her inner thighs, all the while Courtney squirming and begging Leelee to please, please lick her pussy.

Instead, Leelee stood and slipped her black lace panties down over her shapely legs and stepped out of them. "Not yet, missy," she said. "You need to take care of me first."

She pulled Courtney to a sitting position and straddled her legs, shoving Courtney's face between her massive tits. Courtney kissed, licked, and nibbled my daughter's breasts, taking first one then the other erect nipple into her mouth and sucking it. Leelee's head tipped back and she breathed "Yesssss, that's it, little girl, that's what I like," then looked back over her shoulder to where she knew I was watching. She looked right into my eyes and threw me a quick wink.

Again she laid Courtney back on the bed, this time sliding her body up along her friend's, her DDs slowly dragging up along Courtney's bare flesh. Courtney was rubbing her thighs together, obviously extremely aroused and desperately wanting to cum. She tried to reach down to touch herself but Leelee caught her hand and pinned it above her head. "No no no, little girl, you don't get to cum yet," she said in a throaty voice. "First you make me cum with your pretty little mouth and then maybe, if you do me good, I'll have a surprise for you."

Courtney's crystal blue eyes were aflame with lust as she looked up at my daughter and pleaded "Anything, Kimmie, I'll do anything for you, just please make me cum, please!"

"Good," Leelee said. "Give me that tongue, Courtney, lick my wet little pussy." She moved up onto her knees and lowered her cunt onto Courtney's face. I was treated with a view of my daughter's stunning ass moving back and forth as Courtney buried her face in her pussy, her tongue obviously doing wonders as my beautiful daughter threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. Courtney's legs were splayed wide open and her pink pussy was swollen and gleaming with her juices. I ached to burst out of the closet and bury my aching cock into that wet little pussy.

Leelee reached down and buried her hands in Courtney's silky blonde hair, pulling her face closer and deeper into her cunt. "Yes, yes, you horny little girl, lick me, eat mommy's pussy good!" My girl was really into this whole thing, I reflected. First being her Daddy's dirty little girl, now being the Mommy to Courtney's dirty little girl. Leelee arched her back and howled with delight as Courtney's tongue hit just the right spot to send her over the edge, her body shaking as an orgasm overtook her.

Once the pleasure had subsided, she looked down to see Courtney looking up at her, her eyes pleading. Courtney was hornier than she'd ever been, desperately aching to cum, her whole body on fire. Leelee slowly slid downwards, pressing her body against Courtney's, until their lips met and Courtney's legs locked around her waist, her hips grinding against my daughter.

"Mmmmmm," Leelee moaned, "You're Mommy's good little slut, aren't you? You made me cum good, Courtney baby."

"Is it my turn, Mommy?" begged Courtney, totally into the role.

"Yes it is," said Leelee.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

"But first there's something you need to put on." She reached down next to the bed and came up with the black shopping bag. From the bag, she pulled a red silk blindfold.

"A blindfold? Why do I have to wear a blindfold, Kimmie?" asked Courtney.

"Because I have a surprise for you and I don't want you to see it," said Leelee, putting the blindfold over Courtney's eyes. "And because I told you to, and if you don't, you don't get to play anymore."

Courtney simply said "Okay, Mommy," and let my daughter tie the blindfold.

"Now get on your knees, you naughty little girl," said Leelee. "Show me that tight little ass." Courtney did as instructed, her ripe, round little ass in the air. "Mmmm, what a delicious little ass you have," Leelee breathed, then leaned in and bit Courtney's left ass cheek. Courtney whimpered but stayed put as Leelee continued to nibble and bite her ass, then brought one hand down on it with a SMACK.

Courtney moaned.

Leelee kept nibbling and spanking Courtney's ass until Courtney was trembling and whimpering "Please, please, Mommy, please make your little girl cum, please Mommy I need it so bad!!"

"You've been a good little bad girl," said Leelee in a low voice, "so Mommy will give you a treat. Don't move."

She got up and came over to the closet. My eyes widened as I realized what my daughter had in mind. She opened the closet door silently, putting a finger to her lips to indicate that she wanted me to be silent. I nodded, then grinned as her eyes dropped to my throbbing hard cock and filled with hunger. Her gaze came back up to meet mine and she stepped in for a quick, hard kiss, then whispered softly in my ear "I can wait until later..."

She took my hand and brought me to the edge of the bed, where Courtney's ass was in the air, her body quivering with desire. My daughter had skillfully brought the girl to the very edge of need, until I was sure the faintest breeze across her pussy would send her into orgasm. Leelee said into Courtney's ear "Here's your surprise, baby girl." I smiled when she used the term I so often called her when we had sex. "Keep your blindfold on like a good girl and you'll get exactly what you want." She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, then guided me into Courtney's blazing hot pussy.

Courtney gasped out loud as my dick penetrated her little hole, sliding in easily, my cock instantly filling up her tiny little twat. "What? Who-?" She went to remove the blindfold but again, Leelee pinned her hands to the bed. "I said keep it on, Courtney," she growled. "Now be a good little slut and enjoy getting fucked." She looked up at me with a huge grin and nodded.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: god I love my daughter.

Courtney's pussy was hot as hell and dripping wet, and watching what had gone on to this point had stoked my own lust until I was just as horny as she was. I wasted no time, starting right away with hard, deep strokes, fucking Courtney's eager little cunt hard, my thighs pounding against her firm, round ass. Courtney immediately howled and shook, cumming instantly. Leelee kept her hands pinned down so all she could do was writhe and buck back against me, which she did - hard. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me, FUCK ME MYSTERY COCK!" she hollered. "OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK ME!"

I continued screwing Courtney's hot teenaged cunt, then motioned to Leelee to shift her position. She got what I was telling her, and moved so that she was sitting in front of Courtney, her legs spread wide, her pussy inches from Courtney's face. I buried my hand in Courtney's hair, pulling her face up off the bed and then pushing it down between Leelee's legs into her pussy. Courtney immediately began going to town on my daughter, her tongue dancing over Leelee's clit, sliding between her lips and into her tunnel, while Leelee lay back and moaned with pleasure. I made sure to keep a firm grip on the blindfold while Courtney ate my daughter out, to make sure it wouldn't slip.

I heard muffled moans coming from Courtney and suddenly her back arched, her twat clamping down around my cock as she came again. This time was too much for me. I put my free hand on her hip and pulled her back against me, burying my cock to the hilt in her steamy young pussy, then bit my lip to keep from crying out as my balls tightened and my cock erupted, pouring blast after blast of hot cum into Courtney's cunt. I came hard, gripping her hip so tight that I left fingermarks. Courtney screamed into my daughter's pussy and Leelee moaned out loud as her own orgasm tore through her.

As I pulled my cock from Courtney's pussy, she collapsed, spent, onto the bed. Leelee forcefully pulled her upwards until their lips met, kissing her toy deeply, while her eyes flickered first from me to the closet and back again. I smiled, blew her a silent kiss, and retreated back into the closet, closing the door all but a crack so I could see what would happen next.

Once Courtney got her breath back, she pulled the blindfold off and demanded "Who was that? Who just fucked me?"

"You said it yourself," Leelee said teasingly. "Mystery Cock."

"I'm serious, Kimmie," said Courtney. "Some guy who I don't even know who it was just fucked me and came in me! He fucking came in my pussy, Kimmie!"

"So?" said Leelee. "You're on the pill. Besides, you said you liked it when guys cum in you. That loser ex of yours came in you all the time. And you said you would have let my dad cum in you too, if he didn't cum on your face."

"Well yeah, I like it when a guy cums inside me, but I also like to know who the guy cumming inside me is," argued Courtney.

"Court, honey," Leelee soothed, stroking her friend's cheek with her fingertips, "do you really think I would ever let something bad happen? Do you think I would have some guy come in here and fuck you if I knew it wasn't someone you would have fucked anyway?"

"Really?" said Courtney.

"Yes, really," said Leelee, kissing her friend softly. "I know the kind of guys you like and I know the kind of guys you like to fuck, and believe me, I promise this was a guy you would fuck. Besides," she continued with a teasing smile, "how do you know it wasn't someone you already fucked before?"

"Oh, okay," Courtney gave in, then smiled. "I do trust you. And it WAS pretty fucking hot. Getting all turned on and then getting dicked by a stranger. I like how you play, 'Mommy.' "

"Oh baby girl we can play like that any time you like," Leelee smiled. Then she kissed Courtney and helped her get dressed. Courtney left shortly afterwards; she had an exam to study for. "Some study break," she giggled before she left.

Leelee came back up to her room, calling "You can come out now, Daddy, Courtney's gone." But I was already out. As she came through the bedroom door I grabbed her and pulled her against me tight, kissing her roughly. Her arms immediately went around my neck and she returned my kiss, but only for a moment. I threw her down onto the bed, my eyes on fire, my cock hard as a rock. "You naughty little minx," I growled. "That was amazing."

She said "Was it? I hoped you'd have fun - OHHHHHHH!" as I quickly and roughly shoved my cock between her pussy lips and into her tight cunt. There was no finesse, there was no foreplay; she was already wet from the night's events, and while Courtney was a great lay, there was no substitute for my little girl. I brought my mouth down on hers and started squeezing and kneading her enormous tits as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments