Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Plaything The Beginning Part 1

"I start Daddy's Sex Education with a threesome involving an unexpected player."

10
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Daddy’s Plaything. Part One

I had finally broken his resistance and Daddy now accepted that I was his, body and soul, to use anyway he wanted and to act out his deepest sexual fantasies for him. I can not even imagine how frustrating it must have been for him, living all those years with a wife who considered sex as a duty, the price she had to pay for the security of marriage. We had sat down together, me sat cuddled on his knee with his strong hands gently caressing me, and discussed the whole issue of sex with each other.

I had told him my limits, no pain, nothing in public that might cause gossip or scandal to either of us, no bodily marking, but that bondage and spankings were not only acceptable to me, they were enjoyable to me. In return he told me some of the fantasies which aroused him, the unfulfilled fantasies which he dreamed of so often but never expected to achieve. It was kind of sad in a way, almost all of the things he thought were kinky or perverted were actually pretty basic. Things like threesomes, oral sex, anal sex, bondage, watching girl-on-girl sex, Master-Slave role play, all of which I consider normal healthy fun. Eventually we agreed on a threesome for our first play date. Well, I say, “Agreed”.

“Jane, Darling,” he said tentatively. “Would it be alright if I brought another man with me next time to join in with us? I really would like to experience a threesome if you are sure you do not mind.” 

“Daddy,“ I replied. “Masters do not ask their sex slave for permission to do anything. They just do it, or at most notify the slave what will be happening.”

He just smiled sheepishly and I knew I still had a long way to go in building his confidence. Although before leaving he did turn to me and say, ”I would like you to wear the handcuffs, and something sexy but easy to remove.“

I bowed my head to him. “Your sex slave will obey, Master.“

He laughed at that, before kissing me and leaving.

The day for our sex date finally arrived. I did my hair the way he liked it, just curling under at the shoulders with a hair band holding it away from my face. I bathed, using my favourite white tea and ginger soap, shaved armpits, legs, and of course , pussy, leaving me completely smooth for his hands and mouth. A shopping trip to the mall had yielded a gorgeous pink nightdress, short, almost see-through, and with thin ribbon straps tied at the shoulders. A simple tug at the ribbon ends would allow it to fall to the floor. I was wearing nothing under it. That should please him, as it could be removed easily without having to take off the handcuffs. As I waited for his arrival, I started wondering who he would bring to join in with us. Some old work colleague? A friend from his club? Ah well, it would not be long before I found out. Idly, I toyed with the open handcuffs. They were ready to put on as soon as I had opened the door for the two of them.

Even though I was expecting it, the knock at the door startled me. I got up and opened it, kissing Daddy deeply as I reached behind me and snapped the cuffs into place. I stepped back for him to admire, and only then did I see who was with him. Uncle Dave? He had brought his brother, the black sheep of the family, the womaniser, the “Bad Example”, my Uncle Dave. Oh God, Uncle Dave! He had known me since I was a baby, seen me in my nappies. I could feel my face blushing scarlet as he looked at me in a way that was not the way an Uncle looks at his niece. He moved around Dad and hugged me to him, his hand going round the cheeks of my bum and squeezing.

“Well, George,” he laughed. “Looks like our little girl is all grown up.” Then he smacked my bottom hard as he moved away from me and went on into the living room.

“Dad,” I said, almost whispering. “Why did you bring him of all people?”

“I thought you would be happier with someone you knew, sdweetheart,” he explained.

I just shrugged at his innocence, and followed him into the living room. He was here now, and it might even make Dad more relaxed having his brother sharing me, rather than some stranger.

Uncle Dave was sat on the sofa.

Mila_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila_Rose

He beckoned to me and I went over to him.

“Come here, Girl,” he ordered. “Let me have a look at you.”

I stood in front of him. He leaned forward and ran a hand up my leg, briefly feeling that I was wearing no panties, and that I was clean shaven. I backed away from him, blushing even more furiously. He looked at Dad. 

“She is not very friendly, is she George?” he commented. “Needs a bit of discipline I think. When was the last time you gave her a lesson?”

Dad looked embarrassed. “I have not actually punished her at all, so far,” he admitted.

“No wonder she is wilful then.” Uncle Dave said. “Slaves need to know who is the Master.”

With that he grabbed me and threw me across his knees. With my hands cuffed behind me, he found it easy to hold me in place with one hand, despite my struggling. I felt my nightdress pulled up over my back leaving my bottom fully exposed, then his hand came down hard. I yelped with the stinging pain of it, kicking my legs as the hand came down again, and again, me squirming and squealing with each stroke. Six times in all, each smack hard enough to make me gasp.

After the last stroke he pushed me off his knees onto the floor. I lay there a moment, trying to prevent any tears from showing. My bottom was hot and stinging, yet there was a warm wetness starting between my legs. I closed my legs tightly together, feeling the delicious anticipation as I realized that even though Dad may still be shy and hesitant with me, Uncle Dave certainly was not. He obviously knew how to treat a sex slave and I hoped Dad would learn from him.

I looked over at Dad to see how he felt about his little girl being spanked in front of him, expecting shock or even outrage. Instead I could see the bulge at the front of his trousers. My God, it had turned him on! He had actually enjoyed watching me being spanked. Maybe it was not too late to teach an old dog new tricks. And we had the whole afternoon and evening for him to start learning. The first lesson was not long in coming. Uncle nudged me with his foot. 

“Go on over and beg forgiveness from your Dad for showing him up like that,” he ordered. “and ask him to punish you for it.”

“Oh really, Dave?” said Dad. “Surely that is not necessary?”

“Ask her,” stated Uncle, “she knows the rules of the game. Just ask her.”

I squirmed my way onto my knees, not easy with wrists cuffed behind my back, and shuffled over to where Dad was now sat in the armchair. He looked at me quizzically.

“I am sorry for showing you up Dad, please forgive me and please punish me for my disobedience?” I asked. 

He smiled slowly, as if just becoming aware of how much he could do with me that had been taboo until now. Reaching down, he lifted me across his knees. Unlike Uncle, his touch was soft and gentle as he lifted the hem of the nightdress, exposing my rosy cheeks. I could already feel his erection pressing into my ribs as I lay across him. I saw Uncle nod to him, as if encouraging him to get on with it, and then he began to spank me. Hesitant at first but by the third stroke he was really putting his weight into it, and at the sixth my poor bum was glowing hot and red. 

He held me in place after he had stopped spanking, and I then felt his strong hand stroking the skin, sliding across the redness and exploring between my ass cheeks, stroking the exposed slit gently and oh God, he must be able to feel the wetness already there, he must know I am already so turned on. He pulled me around so that I was now on my back across the knees, his fingers were still stroking their way along my lips, softly probing and teasing. One finger slipped easily inside, making me gasp with pleasure, then another, sliding in and out. The other hand found my erect clit, squeezing it between two fingers as he continued finger fucking me, and my body arched upwards as I came over his hands before collapsing limply onto him.

To be continued….

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors