Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Turn

11
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Well onve dad started lending me out to friends and "clients" I think he started to feel left out. Like he was missing something.

It was Saturday night and I had a date with one of his coworker's and I got dressed and waited for him to pick me up. Dad was staying in that night,said he was tired and was going to bed early.

"Jack" comes and picks me up,he is a older married man in his 40's and works in construction with my dad.

We drive and head out to a fast food place and grab some food and head out to a local park.

As we sit there in his car and eat our food he tells me he has a daughter my age and he often fantasized about fucking her.

He tells me that he jerks off in her panties when she is at school.

He can't take his eyes off of me,staring at me in my plaid mini skirt and white blouse,white thigh highs and black pumps,blonde wig,make up done to perfection.

He reaches over and lifts up my mini skirt and looks at my white satin bikini panties and takes his hand and rubs my cock.

"Your dad tells me that you like to fuck,is that true?" "Oh,absolutely" I tell him.

He tells me his wife and kids are out of town for the weekend and that we are going back to his house.

I say "o.k.".

We head back and once we get in the garage we go in and imediately head upstairs. We pass his daughter's bedroom on the way to the master bedroom.

I look in and stop. "You should fuck me in here."

He turns and smiles and we go into her room.

I sit down on her bed which was covered in a pink flower print blanket with matching sheets and pillows.

Stuffed animals adorned the whole room. Since he had already told me his daughter's name I tell him he can call me by her name if he wants, which is Haley.

His cock is now fully erect and straining to get out of his pants.

I say to him "daddy,why don't you take off your clothes and let me help you relax?"

He strips down and walks over to the side of the bed where I was sitting.His cock staring me in the face. I take him in my mouth and start slowly sucking his hard meat.

His eyes close as he grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth, "god Haley,I always knew you were a good cock sucker".

A few moments go by and he lays me down on the pink bedspread of his daughter's bed and start's making out with me. Kissing,his tingue jetting in and out of my mouth as his hands run up and down my body.

My cock is wetting my panties with pre cum as his hand stops to grab it and jerk it a few times.

He lifts my ass up enough to slide my panties off and then grabs the lube and applies it to his hard cock and my ass.

He picks me up by my hips and puts me ontop of his thighs,my back pinned to the bed.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

His hard cock now trying to get into my ass.

As the head of his cock enters my love hole,my dad enter's the room and sits down in a chair at her desk.

They had this planned all along. I thought my dad would be there just to watch,but they had more in mind I think.

As "Jack" enter's me he starts pounding me hard and fast,I tell him to slow down a bit,that there is no hurry.

I glance over at dad and he is stroking his cock in the chair.

"Dad come here,let me suck that for you" I tell him.

He hesitates for a moment. "Please,let me please you Dad".

Dad get's up and walks over to the bed and I grab his cock with my hand and lead it toward my mouth and take him deep into my throat.

All three of us moan in unison as my dad's cock glides in and out of my mouth.

Daddy finally get's his crossdressing son,he get's to experience what other's already have.

"Jack" pulls out and looks at my dad "your turn".

"Come on dad,fuck me please".

"Jack" puts me on all fours and my dad get's behind me and sticks his hard cock into my ass.

As I feel my dad's cock slide in and out of me I start cumming on "Haley's" bedspread. Jack strokes his cock moaning as he watches my dad and I fuck.

I think nervous excitement got to my dad,before long he started cummming and just filled my ass up with his love seed.

And now I know why dad is so popular with the guys he fucks,it is because he shoots alot,ALOT of cum.

As he bucked wildly and grunted loudly I felt every spurt of his cum filling me up.

I think it took a minute for him to stop cumming,or atleast it seemed like it.

As he pulled out,cum started flowing out of my ass and onto the bed.

"Jack" comes over and lays me on my back and pushes my legs all the way behind my ears and slams his cock into my cum filled ass.

The sound is awesome,as his cock slides in and out,the squishing sound of dad's cum drives me crazy.

Dad tell's "Jack","she's a good gurl","Jack" smiles and say's that he had hoped I was.

As soon as "Jack" is ready to cum he pulls out and moves toward to my face and I take his cum soaked cock into my mouth.

Dad's cum on his cock taste's good and he soon rewards me with his load,shooting it down my throat.

Once he finished cumming,I swallowed every bit of it. We all talk for awhile and dad and I soon leave afterward. On the way home not much was said.

The next morning I gave my dad an early morning blowjob and tahnked him for last night.

Published 
Written by Daddysgurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments