Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Danielle and Mom: Part 1

"Danielle and Mom develop a strong relationship after a secret video is discovered"

15
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Danielle and I am sixteen-years-old. I live with my family in Miami, Florida and let's just say that we're lucky enough to live ten minutes away from the beach. My dad is a supervisor at a big construction company and he gets paid well. My mom is my science teacher at my high school, and of course it's obviously my favorite class. My brother, Mike, is in the University of Miami and he is studying Marine Biology and this is his final year. My sister, Alison, is the same age as me.

It's the Summer and I have to say, it's so fucking hot! Sometimes, I'll see naked women in the beach, tanning and swimming! Well, I don't blame them one bit but I keep my suit on. I'm watching CNN in the living room when I hear my mom call from upstairs.

"Danielle! Can you come upstairs for a minute?" she yelled.

"Yes, mom!" I yelled back.

I ran up the stairs in a hurry, curious as to what my mother wants me for. When I got to the hall, I called for her but there was no response.

"Mom?" I asked, this time a bit worried.

Then, my mom appeared behind me like a ghost.

"Sorry honey, but can you help me find a couple of movies for us to watch? You know I have a bad taste in picking out movies to watch on weekends." she asked in an intense tone.

"Damn it, mom, you scared me! Yeah, sure." I replied.

"I'll be downstairs getting the DVD player ready, alright sweetie?" my mom said.

I couldn't help but notice how amazing my mom looked. She is 5'8 tall, and her body is just perfect. She has diamond blue eyes that instantly attract you. She has long blonde hair and she likes to tan almost everyday in the Summer, but she really is white. She wears a 38dd bra, and her favorite color is white. She has nice round breasts, and she likes to swim a lot. I have and always will love her as my mom, but I've been starting to look at her differently for the past week.

I'm just the same as my mom. I am 5'6 tall and I have diamond blue eyes, long blonde hair, and I like to tan with her, even though I'm white as well. I wear a 36dd bra, and I also have nice round breasts. My favorite colors are black and white.

I almost forgot that I was supposed to be looking for some movies. I searched through hundreds of boxes in my parent's bedroom for some really good movies, but I only found a few. I noticed that there was a DVD case with no cover underneath my parent's bed. I picked it up and opened it. There was a blank CD in it, labeled "Johnny and I". I wanted to see what it was so I left with it.

"Alright mom, I picked a few movies to watch. I also found this weird DVD called "Johnny and I". What's that about?" I asked, curiously.

"That's probably our wedding video! Would you like to watch it after we watch a movie?" mom asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied excitedly.

I put in Scream, because it's my favorite scary movie! I mean, it could happen in real life! A killer who calls and asks questions to his/her victims and end up chasing and killing them. It's scary to think about, yet it's a possibility. My mom and I sat down, and I saw that she made popcorn and there was a bottle of wine with two large glass cups.

"Mom, you don't intend on giving me wine, do you?" I asked in a worried but excited tone.

"Honey, I think it's about time that you start to drink with me. Besides, we're family. Also, nobody is home! Dad is at work, Mike is at college, and Alison is at the beach with her friends. I think it's time for us to have some fun." she replied in a silly but reassuring way.

"We're gonna get a bit drunk though, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but who cares? Let's have some fun, alright sweetie?" she said.

"Alright!" I replied in an excited tone.

When the movie was done, we weren't even finished with our first glass of wine yet! We were still sober, but you could tell we were starting to get a bit buzzed.

"Alright, Danielle. Let's watch that wedding video!" my mom yelled excitedly.

"Here, let me put it on!" my mom said in a hurry.

I gave her the DVD and she went to put it on. I went over to the couch to finish up my wine when I saw her bent over.

"Damn it! I hope it didn't break!" my mom yelled.

I wasn't paying much attention to what my mom was saying. I was paying much attention to her big ass! Her ass protruded into the air, proudly. I wanted to give it a slap as a joke, but I wan't sure if she'd take it well. After about five minutes of fixing the DVD player, Mom finally got the DVD to work.

"It's about damn time! Let's finish our wine, shall we baby?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

When I went to pick up my wine, I noticed that I was wet. My pussy started to get wet, and that excited me but I certainly did not want Mom to notice. I was uncomfortable, but I had to fight the urge to slide my hands down my pants and play with my pussy.

When the DVD started, the expected turned into the unexpected. Instead of preparing to watch a wedding video, it turns out that it was a porn movie!

"Damn it! Turn it off, Danielle! Hurry up!" Mom exclaimed. I leaped towards the DVD player and pressed the off button, but it wouldn't turn off.

"Mom, it won't turn off!" I said.

Mom grabbed the remote control and tried to turn it off, but it wouldn't turn off.

"What the hell?" Mom said to herself.

For some strange reason, the movie started to fast forward and stop every 15 seconds. As this happened, moaning noises could be heard.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, ooohh, aaaahhh!"

Mom and I froze and looked at the T.V. A scene appeared in which the man was fucking his wife from behind. I looked at Mom.

"Unplug it!" Mom said.

I unplugged the DVD player and the T.V. We couldn't believe what we just saw. I started to feel a bit wet, and when I looked down at my shorts, there was a clearly visible wet spot that came from my pussy. I looked at my mom but she was looking down at her shorts as well. She had a visible wet spot that came from her pussy as well.

"Danielle, let's sit down. It's time we talked." Mom said in an uneasy tone.

Mom was the first to speak, and I was a bit nervous.

"Danielle, when girls get seduced or have sexual feelings, they start to get wet, excited, and tingly. It is clearly obvious that we are both wet from what we just saw. I'm very sorry that you had to see your father and I having sex."

"Wait a minute, you and Dad were having sex in that movie? You guys made that movie yourselves?" I asked, curious but excited to know the answers.

" Yes, we did.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

You see, I enjoy having sex with your father, and I thought that we'd make a movie. I truly thought it was our wedding video." Mom explained.

"Well, if you two enjoy having sex and filming it, then I'm alright with that. Actually, it did make me wet. But Mom, I saw everything! I saw your boobs and your pussy!" I yelled in laughter.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that!" my mom said, joining me with laughter.

"Mom, please don't get mad at me for saying this, but you do have some nice boobs!" I said to her.

Mom just stood there, in complete amazement and awe.

"Thanks honey. I have to admit, you have a nice pair of boobs as well! I see that you are becoming just like me?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I then noticed that my wine spilled on my shirt and dripped towards my boobs.

"Damn it, I spilled my wine all over my shirt, Mom!" I said in disappointment.

Before I can do anything, my Mom speaks.

"I love you, Danielle. I will always love you, no matter what happens."

Before I can respond, Mom reaches over and grabs me by the arms.

"Do you love me, Danielle?" she asked.

"I love you, Mom. I will always love you, you know that." I said in a happy tone.

Both of our faces were a couple of inches apart, and we both stared into each other. Then, my mom reached and planted a kiss onto my right cheek. She then slowly planted a kiss onto my lips.

I was lost in confusion, excitement, and curiosity. I didn't expect this to ever happen, but there's no turning back.

Mom then backed up a bit, looking at me. I looked at her, and then reached over and planted a kiss onto her lips. This time, we kissed each other back. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to play with mine. When her tongue touched mine for the very first time, I felt a fire start between us. This moment was so fucking hot, I will never forget it. We then stopped kissing.

"Danielle, you must feel uncomfortable in that wet shirt. Here, let me take care of that" she said.

She got up and walked right behind me. She bent down and kissed my neck. I moaned in pleasure. While she kept doing this, she ran her hands down my shirt until she felt my shorts. She slowly grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. I revealed my black bra to her.

"Do you like it, Mom?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah! It's looks sexy on you, sweetie!" she replied.

I got up and slowly walked to her, swaying my hips left and right. I could tell she was getting aroused because her wet spot was getting bigger with each passing minute.

"I'm sure my shirt wasn't the only piece of clothing that you planned on taking off, right?" I asked her.

"Danielle, I have bigger plans for us. Why don't we go upstairs to my bedroom?" she asked.

She took my hand and led me up the stairs and into her bedroom. When we got to the bed, I pushed Mom down.

"Let's have some fun, Mom!" I yelled.

I laid down on top of Mom, my bra and boobs touching with hers. I bent my face down but I played with her tongue. This time, we both kept sticking our tongues out at a fast speed. I then sucked on her tongue for a few minutes.

When I was finished, I pulled her up.

"Watch this, Mom." I said.

I reached for the back of my bra and untied it. I let my bra drop down to the floor. I revealed my boobs to Mom. She smiled and approached me.

"I can't wait to play with them, Danielle! Now, I think it's my turn, correct?" she asked.

"I believe so, Mom!" I replied.

I watched as Mom slowly took off her shirt. Her boobs and bra swung as she took off her shirt. She then took off her bra, revealing her big boobs.

"Fuck Mom! We both have nice tits!" I said.

"We sure do!" she replied.

"I think we still have some clothing on, Mom. Shall we take them off?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"I agree. Let's do it!" she replied.

When we took off our shorts and panties, we both showed off our pussies.

"Danielle, you shaved your pussy! I like it!" Mom said.

"Mom, you shaved it as well!" I said.

Mom approached me and pushed me down onto the bed, with me lying flat on my back.

"Will you let Mommy eat you out, Danielle? Will you let Mommy taste your young and wet pussy and its juices? Will you, baby?" she asked, showing a puppy face.

"Mommy, I want you to eat me out and swallow my juices. I want you to swallow my cum and let me lick it for myself. I want you to finger fuck me as well, Mommy. Fuck me good, please!" I begged.

"Alright baby. I'm going to please you, so just spread out your legs and relax!" she said.

I spread out both of my legs and watched her gaze at my wet pussy. Mt pussy was wet, and I was dying for her to eat me out. My mom took one good look at me, and then she stuck her tongue right onto the lips of my pussy.

I can't describe the feeling I'm experiencing right now. I think I might come right now! I looked up and saw my mom lick my pussy lips.

"Fuck YES!!! Mom, lick it! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT! AAHHH FUCK!!!!" I yelled.

"DEEPER!!" I yelled at her.

She obeyed and went even deeper into my pussy with her tongue.

"MMMMMMM! AAAHHHH! Mommy, finger me! Fuck me!" I begged her.

She didn't obey and she kept on eating me. I felt her nibble my pussy. I then felt her bite my pussy a bit hard, but she made me feel so fucking good!!!!

"Mommy! Fuck-Fuck-Fuck!!!!!!! I think I'm going to cum! AAHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" I yelled in ectasy.

I came all over my mother's face and into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMHHHMMM!" I moaned.

When I finished cumming, she got out of my pussy and went to my mouth. Before she came to feed me some of my cum, she swallowed half of it and kissed me. While I was kissing her, I tasted my own cum. It tasted so good! She still had a bit of my cum left in her mouth, so she let it drip into my mouth and into my throat.

She was still kissing me when I felt her middle finger enter my pussy without hesitation.

"Mom, FUCK ME!!" I cried in pleasure.

Mom then inserted three fingers into me, which turned me on even more.

"FUCK YES!" I cried out. Mom then started to slide her fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

"AAAAHHHH!" I yelled.

Mom increased her finger-fucking speed dramatically, and I was close to cumming again.

"I'm going to fucking cum again, Mommy!" I warned.

I then hit orgasm. I bucked my hips up and came all over my mom's hand. My cum started to drip out of my pussy and slide onto the bedsheets. Before I can say anything, I pass out.

Published 
Written by MichaelM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors