Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dear Diary Part 2

"I must have passed out"

5
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I must have passed out because next thing I know I'm opening my eyes to see that the bedroom light was on and Mum and Dad are standing over the top of me, looking at me. I looked down and realise the blankets are no longer covering my naked 19 year old, horny and shaven body. I look back at Mum and Dad and smile the sweetest smile I could muster.

"Hey Mum, Hey Dad," I said.

"What are you doing Ashley?" Mum demanded, "And why are you naked in our bed?"

I look down in shame and notice the huge wet patch on their blankets from my orgasm. I look back up to see Dad licking his lips while his eyes are looking over my body. "I'm here for this," I reply and reach out and grab Dads dick and quickly pull it to my mouth and start to suck on it, I could taste Mums pussy juices on his dick and she tasted as good as me.

Dad moans in pleasure from the tongue lashing I'm giving his dick. Mum just smiles and sits down on the end of the bed to watch while playing with her tits and flicking her pussy bringing herself to an orgasm.

I can feel Dads dick get harder in my mouth, his moans now coming quicker and louder. I guess he is approaching his own orgasm. I keep sucking, my head going up and down faster. I really wanted his cum.

Dad grabs my hair at the back of my head and pulls my head towards him while he thrusts his dick down my throat, past my gag reflex and shoots his cum straight down my throat and into my stomach.

When he fired his first shot down my throat I had a orgasm of my own and I think I even squirted.

When Dad pulled his cock out of my mouth I just looked at Mum and said "sorry Mum, I didn't mean to get you you."

"I don't mind baby, I like being sprayed on just ask your father," she replied.

"Oh that she does, I remember a few years ago when we went to a orgy party," Dad was saying.

A look of shock past over my face and my mouth hit the floor, "My parents went to a orgy party."

"We were having the time of our lives at that party, I got to fuck every woman in that place and every guy fucked your mother," Dad continued. "Your mother asked every guy and woman to cum all over her body and inside her where ever they want to cum and they did. Their was at least 100 men and just as many women."

"By the time the party finished I had been through every guy twice, my pussy, my ass and my mouth was over flowing with cum," Mum continued on with the story. "My body was also covered, you couldn't even see one tiny bit of skin, we went home afterward. I walked into our bedroom and just collapsed on the bed, still covered in cum mind you, then your father came over and licked every tiny bit of cum off my body and then fucked me hard all night. We have videos of that night to prove it if you want to see?"

"Sure I would love to see that Mum," I replied, "that would be so hot."

Mum walked out of the room and left me and Dad by ourselves.

"Daddy," I said "When you fuck me, can you be gentle? Because I'm still a virgin."

"Sure baby, I will be patient and gentle."

I grab Dads hand and pull him onto the bed and lay him on his back. I lean over and kiss him on the lips while I roll over on top of him and grab his dick and slide it to my opening. I stopped kissing him and looked him in the eye and said "I love you Daddy," and then I lowered myself on his dick.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv



I felt the head of his dick sliding into me, getting closer to my hymen. My pussy lips spreading wider and wider to accommodate his big dick.

He reached my hymen and I was scared it was going to hurt but I wanted to give this gift to Dad. I bit down on my lower lip and lifted my legs so nothing was holding me up. His dick ripped right through my hymen and all 9 inches went straight into me and I screamed in pain and in pleasure. It was the most intense feeling I have ever felt and one I will never forget.

I just sat here for a minute or two while my muscles got used to this foreign object inside me. Hopefully it won't be foreign for long. After a minute or so I started to slowly move my hips up and down and leaned forward to kiss him again.

Mum must have come back into the room at some point because I then felt her tongue around my anus. She was licking up and down and gentle probing the inside of my ass and it felt good but then all of a sudden she stopped and Dad held me still.

"Honey we have something to tell you," Dad said while looking me in the eyes.

"Your father and I are actually brother and sister," Mum told me.

"WHAT??" Was all I could get out.

"We fell in love with each other when we were 15, we couldn't keep ours eyes off each other," Dad told me. "A few years later we started experimenting sexually."

"I was 19 when your father first fucked me, I gave him my virginity too and he gave me his, its a night I will never forget." Mum said with a smile and sparkle in her eye.

"I can't believe you two are brother and sister," I said.

"Well we are and we want you and Scotty to be close as well," Mum told me. "Now if you want to see that video I want you to get up off that dick and go over to the draws."

I really wanted to see that video, so I got off Dads dick with reluctance and walked over to the draws.

"Now bend over and open the bottom draw and get out the lubricant." Mum ordered.

I did as I was told, so I bent over showing my ass and my pussy lips off from between my legs when I bent over and grabbed the lube.

"Now come back over here and put some of the lube on that dick." She ordered.

I preceded to open the lube and poured some onto Dads dick and smeared it all around.

"Now get on your hands and knees and close your eyes." Mum ordered.

I did as I was told. I got onto my hands and knees and closed my eyes, not knowing what was going to happen.

Dad got up behind me and placed his hands on my slender hips and whispered in my ear "Are you ready for this baby?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready for everything and anything."

I felt Dads dick on my pussy but he didn't push in, he just slid it along my pussy towards my anus. The head of his dick touched my anus and a moan escaped my lips. I wanted him to enter inside me so bad so I pushed back my hips toward him and he got the hint. He slowly and gently pushed his head inside my ass and oh my god it felt great.

"Open your eyes baby." Mum told me.

I open my eyes to see the laptop in front of my eyes with a video playing. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing, my jaw hits the ground again.

The sight of the image in that video was just breath taking beautiful.

To be continued..........

Published 
Written by SluttyAsh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments