Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deer Hunting With Daddy / Chapter 2

"Siblings put their plan into action."

31
3 Comments 3
10.5k Views 10.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Chapter 2 The Plan Begins

The next day was a typical Thanksgiving Day, good food, watching football in front of a warm crackling fireplace. The whole family was sitting in the living room watching the Cowboys getting beaten by the Vikings. Being Eagles fans and despising the Cowboys, everyone was enjoying the first half as it came to an end.

As the players went to their locker rooms, Audrey said looking at her father, “Daddy, I was wondering if I could come with you to the cabin hunting this year?”

David turned towards his daughter, “You want to go deer hunting, really?”

“Yes daddy, Robbie said he wasn’t going so I thought I might go instead, can I?”

David looked over at his son, “You’re not going this year? You’ve been scouting that big buck all late summer and fall?”

Robbie felt his cock twitch as he thought about his sexy mother, “No dad, I’m bagging it this year. Take Audrey, she’s been dying to go up with you anyway.”

David looked over towards his wife, “Denise, you ok with this?”

“Sure honey, you should spend more time with your daughter anyway. I’ll have Robbie to give me a hand with anything if I need it.” Denise replied as her pussy moistened.

“Ok young lady, you’d better pack your things right away. We’re leaving tomorrow morning, no later than 9am.” Her father commanded.

The family owned a cabin on 90 acres of land in the north central Pennsylvania mountains. No electric and no TV, just a wood stove and gas lights. The only past time was listening to the battery powered radio or reading a book. Hunting started the Monday after Thanksgiving so they would have nearly three days to scout for a hunting spot and get settled in.

Audrey’s heart was pounding with excitement as she ran up the stairs towards her bedroom. Robbie jumped up right behind her and followed her. As she climbed the stairs in front of him, he closely watched the sexy sway of her hips and the shape of her pussy mound inside her snug blue jeans. His cock hardened at the sight of his younger sister’s sexy butt.

As they got to her bedroom door, he said softly “That went a lot easier than I thought it would. I was sure dad was going to give me a ton of crap about staying home.”

“I know. It was like they were thinking the same thing we were.” She said as she reached out and caressed her older brother’s swollen cock inside his pants. They both laughed.

She quickly packed as they made small talk. She was sure to pack her sexiest panties and bras. She found a sexy camo bra and panty set she put aside just for this hunting trip. They both were so excited as neither could wait for tomorrow to come. Off to bed they went, both excited about their plans finally going into action.

Later that night, just like nearly every night, Dave and Denise started making love. It got louder and louder until Robbie heard his door creak open once again. Just like before, his sexy sister slipped into his bed as they made love fantasizing about their hot blooded parents. They fucked passionately until they both fell asleep.

Morning came and Audrey scurried back to her room. She quickly showered, got dressed and carried her bags downstairs. Her father soon followed with his bags as they packed up his old truck, grabbed some coffee and off to the cabin they headed. They would stop for breakfast and then hit the road.

Audrey looked closely at her father’s rugged frame as he drove. She loved everything about him, from his stern jaw line to his muscular chest, down to his solid abs and sturdy legs. As she leaned towards her father, she placed a hand on his thigh as she leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

“What’s that for young lady?” he asked.

“I just wanted to thank you for bringing me along daddy. We’re going to have so much fun.” She said with a devilish smile on her face.

A couple hours later, Robbie woke up with his usual morning wood and headed towards the bathroom to relieve himself. He opened the door without thinking, still half asleep and was quite surprised to see his mother sitting on the toilet peeing, her sexy white panties down around her ankles. He stood there for a second, thinking how fucking sexy she made everything look, even peeing.

He was holding his cock inside his shorts as it grew harder and larger by the second as he took in the beauty of his mother’s gorgeous legs, which were exposed up to the sexy curves of her buttocks.

“Robbie, I’m sorry honey, I should have locked the door.” His mother said softly.

“Ah sorry mom, sorry. I was still half asleep.” He replied.

“Well honey, it looks like I woke something up.” She said looking at his growing hard shaft as she giggled like a school girl.

“Oh yeah, right. I’ll use the bathroom down stairs…….” He started to say.

“No need for that honey, I’m finished.” She said as she slowly stood up, exposing her bare pussy to his eyes as she pulled up her panties.

He couldn’t believe his eyes as she slowly pulled up her sexy white panties. Her pussy mound was gorgeous with a sexy racing stripe of dark brown hair just above her labia. He could see a golden drop of pee clinging to her pussy lips as he studied her closely. Her long sexy legs, smooth thighs and curvaceous buttocks were simply too much for him to handle.

As he moved past her towards the toilet, he expected her to leave the bathroom but instead, she turned and stopped at the sink to wash her hands. His mother watched him closely in the mirror as she slowly washed her hands, her pussy was quivering with excitement as she looked at the outline of her son’s rigid eight inch cock still inside his shorts.

He stood there next to her, not sure what to do, his cock all hard and throbbing with his gorgeous sexy mother only a few feet away. He decided to throw all caution to the wind, thinking to himself, ok mom, just stand there and I’ll give you something to look at.

Slowly he slid his shorts down, letting them fall to the floor as he stood there holding his rock solid shaft in his hands. Here you go mom, my hard cock all for you to see. He sighed as he held his heavy shaft in his right hand, waiting to relieve himself but unable to do anything. His fingers circled his thick shaft as he slowly stroked the full length just for his mother to see.

She was shocked at how brazen he was towards her, but she couldn’t take her eyes off her son’s gorgeous cock. Her juices were flowing now as the crotch of her panties absorbed her hot juices. She leaned forward and pressed her pussy mound hard into the sink.

She felt her knees trembling as she imagined his thick rod sliding deep inside her. She was so fucking aroused that she had to leave that very second or reach out and touch him. She desired the later but she chickened out and began to leave.

“Robbie, you shouldn’t wave that big thing around in front of your mother.” She said smiling at him as she headed back to her room all the while thinking, was all you could come up with to say.

She was so aroused, her heart pounding as she wanted her son so badly. She decided right then and there she would tease and seduce him until he couldn’t stand it and made love to her. She slipped inside her bedroom and softly closed the door. Her fingers immediately reached inside her wet panties, searching for her swollen clit.

As she lightly strummed her hard clit, she closed her eyes and pictured her son’s beautiful cock. She was close to orgasm when she heard the bathroom door close and his footsteps as he passed her room in the hallway. With trembling knees, she quietly opened her bedroom door and looked out towards his room. It was time to seduce her young stud of a son.

She headed back to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving the door open about six inches, something she had never done before. She quickly slipped out of her clothes and tossed them on the floor for her son to see. She purposely laid her white panties with the wet crotch, on the edge of the sink, where he was sure to see them.

She took a long time to ready her shower, adjusting the water over and over until the heat of the water was as high as she could tolerate. She stood there with her back to the door, one leg bent up slightly as Robbie moved silently and stood at the doorway watching his gorgeous mother.

He rubbed his hard cock inside his shorts as he lusted for his mother. Her full heart shaped ass was pointed towards him, her pussy mound visible from behind as she bent over slightly to adjust the water. The sides of her huge breasts were exposed. She was such a full and sexy mature woman. Pre-cum oozed from his swollen cock head and moistened the inside of his shorts.

She gazed slightly over her left shoulder to see her son watching her, rubbing his hard thick shaft, as she smiled to herself and stepped into the shower stall. She took a long hot shower, pressing against the glass of the shower stall to give her son a good view of her aroused body. She heard him moan softly as she pressed her soft butt flesh against the cool glass. As she held her butt against the glass, her fingers strummed and pressed her swollen clit from side to side.

Her heart was pounding now. Was he aroused enough to step inside and join her, enough to forcefully press her against the wall and drive that long thick cock deep inside her? She wanted him so badly but for some reason, she needed him to make the first move. She needed him to take the initiative to take her, to fuck her wet pussy, to ravage her body over and over.

He slowly stroked his long thick shaft as he watched his mothers soapy hands glide up and down her hot flesh. She cupped her breasts in both hands and rolled her nipples between her fingertips. It was so erotic of a sight, watched her figure through the light frosted glass of the shower stall.

He had to all but stop stroking his cock as he didn’t want to cum.

holymery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
holymery

He wanted this image, this view of his mother to last forever as she continued caressing every inch of her gorgeous body. The soft swells of her breasts, the full rounded hips and long sexy legs were absolutely perfect.

As she turned off the water and slowly slid open the shower door, she looked towards the open doorway. Her eyes met her sons as he had removed his shorts and was standing there completely nude, stroking his huge throbbing cock. His cock head was so huge, swollen and purple, filled with blood. Their eyes met as she stood there facing him, allowing him to see every inch of her completely aroused body.

He slowly stroked his rock solid shaft as he just moaned softly. His mother was simply stunning, standing there before him. Her dark tanned bronze skin, sexy tan lines exposing her huge pale white breasts and her creamy white pussy mound were exquisite. Her full 38D breasts, softly hanging there capped with her huge swollen red nipples made his mouth water.

His face was flush red with lust but this time he was the one that got nervous and went back down the hallway to his room. She hoped he would step inside the bathroom, but he didn’t. Damn it. She thought for sure he was aroused enough to take it to the next level. What could she do now? Whatever it was, she knew that somehow she would feel that thick cock deep inside her today, even if she had to make the first move.

Both mother and son were completely aroused as the sexual tension was extremely thick in the household air. She dried herself off and went to her bedroom. What to do next, she thought as she opened her dresser drawer. Looking at her collection of sheer lingerie, she suddenly she knew what to do to get her young son to take the next step, to step over the edge and finally take her.

Robbie was in his room, lying on his bed naked, stroking his rock solid shaft slowly so wouldn’t cum, thinking of his gorgeous mother. He was reliving the vision in his minds eye of her in the shower. He couldn’t believe she made no effort to cover herself or tell him to close the door. Could it be, she wants him too? He looked down to see his cock more swollen than he had ever seen in his life as a huge drop of pre-cum flowed down over the purple cock head.

Robbie was completely dizzy with lust and excitement as he walked naked down the stairs towards the kitchen where he heard his mother doing something. He was holding his thick heavy swollen cock in his hand as he turned the corner, his jaw dropped. There was his voluptuous mother standing at the sink washing dishes in a very sheer light blue teddy.

He took in every inch of her body as she stood there with absolutely nothing underneath, no bra or panties, nothing. The material was so sheer that there was nothing hidden. You could see the swells of her breasts jiggling, the soft lines of her hips and her perfect heart shaped butt. The sight of her standing there like that was the most erotic sight he had ever seen in his life.

He was now past the point of no return as he silently he moved up behind his gorgeous mother, his hands trembling as he firmly reached around her, cupping her breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms, only the sheer material between them, as he pressed his body up against hers. The heat between them was amazingly intense.

“God mom, I’m sorry but you look so hot and sexy. I want you so bad.” He moaned softly in her right ear.

“Mmmmm yes baby, I want you too.” She moaned softly.

She moaned softly as he bent his knees slightly, making his hard cock slide between her legs and press against her hot wet pussy. He could feel her hot juices flowing onto his shaft. She was so wet and excited. She gasped for air as she felt his hardness press against her pussy mound. No more words were said as she rocked her hips slightly back and forth, feeling his thick cock pushing against her flesh, spreading her labia and grazing her swollen clit.

Robbie towered over his mother as his left hand caressed her left breast while his right hand slid down her side, gripping the sheer light blue material of her teddy, pulling it upwards and over her head. His rigid shaft was now sliding back and forth, touching his mother’s pussy mound as he reached around and caressed her wet swollen clit. His fingers slid down until he found the huge purple cock head, pressing it inwards until it spread open the entrance to her pussy.

She arched her hips slightly, changing the angle just enough to allow his cock to slowly slide into her hot wet cunt. She let out a deep guttural moan as his huge thick shaft spread her tight pussy walls, sliding upwards until soon he was completely inside her. They stood there a few seconds, feeling their sex throbbing together in unison as he held her body tight against his.

She arched her back and leaned against the counter top. He gripped his mother’s hips firm as he began to slide his cock slowly in and out of her hot pussy. He couldn’t believe how tight she was, easily as tight as his sister’s younger pussy. She moaned loudly as she finally had her son’s thick cock inside her, stretching her open. His cock was filling her completely.

“Oh god yes baby, fuck mommy good, yessssssss, that’s it, fuck meeeeeeeeee!” She moaned over and over.

Hearing her encouraging him, he was beaming with pride as his cock was inside the woman he had been lusting for over the past few years. He felt a tinge of jealousy towards his father but he knew that his sister was going to take care of him and from that moment on, his mother was his to fuck whenever he pleased.

Holding his mother’s hips, he looked down to see his shaft glistening with her juices as it slid in and out, faster and faster on each inward thrust. He gazed upon her glorious beauty, from her heart shaped ass up over the curvaceous small of her back to her toned and rounded shoulders. She was absolutely gorgeous and although hard to believe, she was his mother and he was finally making love to her.

He knew he couldn’t last too long as his cock pistoned in and out of her dripping wet pussy. He could feel his orgasm building quickly as he took his mother from behind. Reaching around her right hip, his fingers found her engorged clit. He pressed it between his fingers and roughly pushed it from side to side.

Denise was also feeling an intense orgasm building fast, especially the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments