Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner's Served

"Ria learns that dinner with her new stepfather isn't so bad. It's actually quite orgasmic."

14
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I can’t believe it. It’s Friday night and I’m at home. Instead of being a normal eighteen year old who goes out to parties, getting drunk and flirting with boys, I’m at home having dinner with my annoying mom and my stupid stepfather. Apparently my mom thought that it was a great idea to have family dinners every night so that I can get used to John, my stepfather, whom she married a month ago.

“Dinner’s ready!” I hear my mom call. I groaned loudly and got out of bed to have another boring dinner.

I’m dressed in a loose tank top that’s a bit snug on my 34 C chest, a loose pair of black shorts and no underwear.

I reach our long dining table that can seat 10 people. I sat in front of my mom while John sits at the head of the table. The two starts talking about work as I, like always, eat my food in silence.

“Ria,” I stop eating when I heard my mom say my name, “aren’t you going to congratulate John for saving orphans from a burning building today?”

I roll my eyes. She’s been trying to get me to be closer with John ever since they got married since she thinks I don’t like him. It’s not that I don’t like the guy, it’s just that I don’t find him interesting. I mean sure, at fifty-seven, the fact that he has a full head of hair and that he has a nice build is impressive, but I simply don’t care.

“Mom, he’s a fireman. It’s his job to save people from fires. That’s like asking you to congratulate me for submitting my math homework.”

My mom’s face straightens, obviously disapproving of what I said.

“Easy now,” John said as he stroked my mom’s arm to calm her down. “She is right, you know.”

“Don’t side with her, babe.”

Ewww, hearing her say' babe' makes me want to throw up.

Suddenly, my mom’s phone rings and she immediately picks it up. Usually a phone call this late meant that something’s wrong. She’s the manager of this 24/7 grocery store, and the few times that she was called at night was almost always about a robbery.

“Again?” She sighed as she hung up her phone. “I have to go,” she said as she stood up and started to grab her things.

John followed her and asked, “everything alright?”

“I don’t know. It might be theft, but it could also just be an inventory mishap. Finish dinner without me, okay. I’ll be back in an hour or so.” She kissed him on the cheek, said goodbye to me, and then left.

With my mom gone, I figured that I can eat my dinner in my room. I picked up my glass of water and just as I was about to do the same thing with my plate, John walked up to me and held my wrist.

“No, no, young lady.” His grip was a bit tight, as he looked at me with scolding eyes. “We’re finishing dinner together.”

“But I don’t want to,” I whined as I tried to make him let go of me.

“Look, I understand that you don’t like me, but can you at least try? You can at least try to get to know me.” His grip starts to tighten even more as I start to try harder to make him let go of me.

I jerked my arm even more, struggling against his large hand on my thin wrist when suddenly, the water I was holding spilled all over my chest. I gasp as the water drenched my breasts completely, making it cling to my skin, my nipples hardening from the coldness of it. John then lets go of me and starts apologizing. He immediately grabs a paper towel and starts rubbing my chest with it.

“What the hell are you doing?” I feel my nipples hardening even more from him rubbing it. Pushing him away was the farthest thing from my mind since it actually felt really good.

I recently just broke up with my boyfriend and I've been missing out on all the parties lately, so the only action that my tits have gotten were all from me. It felt nice to have someone else touch me.

“I’m sorry!” He stopped, and I find myself wanting him to continue. “Uh, I’ll get you a shirt!” He was panicking, probably affected by the teenage breasts in front of him since my wet tank top was practically see through when wet. I notice him start to take off his shirt. He then hands it to me, or more like shoves it to my chest, covering it from his eyes.

I took it, but then I got distracted by his body. Oh my god, my stepfather has a nice body. He had rippling muscles on his arms, probably from having to carry people a lot, and he has abs. How did I not notice that before? My eyes then trail down to see a huge bulge on his shorts.

Wait, is he sporting a hard on?

I let go of his shirt and it falls on the space between us. I look up at him, a smile on my face as I ask, “are you turned on right now?”

“What?” He immediately answers.

“I said,” I start to walk closer to him until there was only about an inch of space separating us, “are you turned on?” I then grab his bulge and start stroking it.

He quickly backs away, face looking startled and confused, “Ria, stop this." His face then became stern and authoritative. "I want you to change right now and we can go back to eating dinner.” He sat back on his place at the dinner table again, topless, and stared at his dinner plate.

Hmm, my stepfather just became interesting.

“Fine,” I said loudly, catching his attention, “I’ll change.” I walked up to him as I slowly took my top off, showing him my bare chest.

His eyes couldn't stop looking at my breasts as I started to cup them, making them jiggle for him. I felt so naughty and turned on with the thought of getting my stepfather's cock hard because of me.

“You like this, John?” I asked in a seductive manner as I continued to knead my breasts, moaning as I come into contact with my nipples.

I can see him start to breathe deeper as I pinch my erect nipples, twisting and pulling it to make me feel good.

He gets up from the chair and then grabs my arms, making me let go of my chest.

“Why are you doing this to me?” He whispers.

I lean in closer to him until our lips were inches apart.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

“I’m getting to know you.” I then closed the gap between us and started to kiss him. I let my tongue probe his lips, trying to get him to open it while I wrapped my arm around his neck. He then starts to slowly open his mouth and I immediately shoot my tongue inside, feeling his tongue against mine. It felt so good, especially when my nipples came in contact with his bare chest.

I then wrap my legs around him and I can feel his bulge against my wet center. His hands grab my ass and pull my hips harder against his hard on. I pull away from our kiss to moan loudly.

He then sat me on the dining table and pulled away from me. He was breathing heavily like me, and he stares at me, topless, sitting on the dining table where he, my mom and I eat dinner every night. When I see him start to hesitate, I immediately take my shorts off, spread my legs and show him my shaved pussy, glistening from my juices.

“I need you, John.”

“Ria, I -”

I run my index finger on my wet pussy and then put the finger in my mouth.

As I was about to suck my juices from my finger, he then grabs my hand and sucks it himself. “Mmmm, baby, you taste so good.”

He lowered his head, slowly grabbing my breasts. “You’re so much bigger than your mom.” He then started to suck on my nipple as he squeezed and groped my other breast.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good, Daddy!”

"Yeah, baby, call me daddy," he whispers on my chest.

He then trailed kisses on my neck as his fingers continued to play with my nipples, twisting and pinching them hard, making me become even wetter. I moan as I close my eyes, focusing on the feeling of his hands pleasuring my sensitive tits.

His mouth once again sucks on one of my nipples as one of his hands trail down my stomach and he rests his hand on my thigh. I try to sway my hips from side to side to make his hand go to where I want him to touch me, but he just continued his furious sucking on my nipple.

“Daddy, please! I’m so wet for you!” I pant, desperately trying to be touched.

He then slowly moved towards my pussy, until finally, I felt his fingers tracing my slit. His long fingers felt like heaven, going up and down my moist lips, rubbing it and opening it up slightly. I spread my legs wider, wanting to be stimulated more.

I grab my tits and start kneading it as he slowly continued to run his fingers against my soaked cunt.

“Play with your nipples, baby. You look so beautiful when you play with your tits.” His voice was hoarse, turning me on even more.

Not taking his fingers off my pussy, he grabbed a chair and sat on it. “Dinner’s served,” he whispered to himself as he bent down towards my wetness. I moan loudly as I felt him tenderly kiss my lips. It felt amazing as I continued to grope and knead my chest.

I felt him part my wet folds with his fingers and then I bucked my hips, letting out a guttural moan as his tongue slid from the bottom to the top of my soaking wet pussy.

I feel him tease me with his tongue as he licks the side of my pussy lips, up one side and down the other. He then started to insert the tip of his tongue in me, darting in and out which both felt good and frustrating at the same time. He then licked my clit which caused me to loudly moan out his name. I grind my pussy on his face as he then started to speed up his ministrations on my wet cunt.

“Your tongue feels amazing! Oh god… oh yeaaahhh… please don’t stop!” I started to pinch my nipples harder as the pleasure I felt increased.

I looked down and seeing his head between my legs, furiously licking and lapping up the juices of my pussy turned me on even more. I never want my stepfather to stop eating my teenage cunt!

I can hear him slurping, making my pussy gush even more. He pulled away from my pussy and looked at me, his nose up to his chin was glistening with juices. “You taste so good, baby. I want to eat you all day.”

I bit my lips as he continued his assault on my pussy. I then felt him focusing his tongue on my clit. I grind my hips on his face even more as he made me feel so good. He sped up his tongue on my clit as I felt two fingers enter me. They slid in easily because of my well lubricated pussy. He started to pump it slowly, pulling it all out, then pushing it back in, each time hitting my g spot.

“Faster, baby, please go faster!” I screamed.

He sped up his fingers in me, as he matched the pace of his tongue on my clit. I start to feel fuzzy. Oh god, I’m so close.

“Ohhh god, I’m about to cum! Don’t stop! Finger me faster! Don’t stop, daddy! Don’t stop! Your fingers feel so good in my pussy!” I scream, not caring if our neighbors heard me.

His fingers continued to hit my g spot as he relentlessly lick and sucked my clit. And the finally, “YES! YES! YES! OH GOD, JOHN! FUCK!” I scream even louder than before, wanting everyone to hear the earth shattering orgasm I just had with my stepfather.

He continued to pump his fingers in my pussy as I went down from the high of my orgasm.

When I finally caught my breath, he pulled his fingers from my pussy and sucked them as he stared directly in my eyes.

“That was amazing,”

He stood up and then started to stroke the massive bulge on his shorts. “Baby, my dick in your pussy will be even more amazing,” he said with a smile.

Spread eagle on the dinner table, I felt myself get wet once more at the thought of having my stepfather fuck me.

Suddenly, we heard my mom’s car pulling on the driveway. I stared at my stepfather, alarmed, when he suddenly licked my pussy again, and then kissed me on the lips. “Grab your top and run to your room, baby. Your mom doesn't have to know.” He winked at me and I ran upstairs.

That night, I heard my mom and my stepfather fucking in their room. I got wet thinking about him thrusting his hard cock into my mom’s pussy, and imagined that it was my pussy he was going in and out of.

I hurriedly stripped in bed, fingering myself as I played with my nipples, thinking of my stepfather as I came.

Published 
Written by padfootthegreat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments