Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disneyland Adventures (p1)

20
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I spent all of my summers with my father. My parents had split up when I was very young and my mother received custody of me. She was not a mean person though, so she agreed to let me stay with him over the the summer. It was always what I looked forward to over the years, it was my get away. My dad was someone who wanted to make up for not being around. He did this buy taking me shopping, buying me whatever I wanted and taking me on all kinds of trips.

I had just turned 17 years old and I for once was not excited to be going to my dad's. I was 17 years old now and I wanted to spend the summer partying with my friends and having a good time. I told my dad that I did not want to spend the whole summer with him. He sounded sad but knew that it was time to let me grow up, he did ask for one thing though. He asked if I would take the first week of summer break and go on one last fun vacation with him. I agreed, and told him that I wanted to go to Disneyland. Every other year we went to Disney land at it was that year, so that was where I wanted to go.

I arrived in California and headed off the plane. They had that new thing where people could not meet you at the gate, so I had to walk almost to the outside of the airport before I finally saw him. He smiled at me and I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me tight, tighter then usual. I figured he just missed me and so I let him hug me as long as he wanted.

Once we stopped hugging we went and retrieved my suitcase. We grabbed it quickly and headed out to the car. The quicker we were, the less time we had to spend in the over crowded airport. It was summer in the land of Disney and the airport was packed.

“So did you want to grab a bite to eat or just head to the hotel?” My dad asked me as we exited the airport. He had arrived the day before, so he already had all of his things at the hotel. I thought about food, but I was really not that hungry, I would rather just get settled in.

“Lets just head to the hotel, so that I can get unpacked and ready for the week.” I liked to be prepared and unpacked. I hated staying in a hotel and everything staying in my suitcase. That felt boring to me, so I always had to unpack.

“Sounds good to me,” he said, putting his hand behind my back and leading me towards the car. I noticed his fingers brush lightly over my shirt a few times, rubbing my back lightly. I turned my head to look at him and he pulled his hand away quickly and looked away for a moment. It made me feel a little suspicious, but I got over it.

____________________________

We made our way into the hotel room and I began to unpack. I placed my clothes in the drawers and put everything where it needed to be. My dad sat down on the couch and just watched me.

“So what are the plans,” I asked him as I put all my stuff away, wandering what he had planned. He generally had good plans, but I had always been younger when we came here. I was sure we were not going to spend the whole time riding rides. That was a little childish, I was more about looking around this time, maybe doing more shopping then anything else.

I then began to strip down out of my clothes. My dad had seen me naked many times, so it did not cross my mind that he might have been watching me. I needed to get changed before we headed out. I was not dressed for this kind of weather. It was much hotter here then it was back home.

“I was thinking we could go walk around the theme park,” he said as he stood up, making his way toward the bathroom. “Maybe ride some rides if the mood strikes us. I am going to take a shower and then we can head out.”

He stepped into the bathroom and I soon heard the water start. I sat down on the bed and looked around the room. I was not really one for watching television in the day time so there was not much for me to do while I waited. I decided that I would go into the bathroom and do something else with my hair, I was sure my Dad would not mind at all.

I grabbed my hair stuff and headed for the bathroom. I pushed open the door slowly and stepped in, shutting the door behind me. I was sure my daddy had not heard me, that was how quietly I was when I entered the bathroom. I plugged in my hair straightener and waited for it to heat up, looking myself over in the mirror. That is when I heard something that would change my life forever, though I did not know it at the time.

“Amanda,” a moan came from the shower. At first I thought that he was calling my name because he knew I was in the bathroom, but that thought changed as I was about to answer and he spoke again. “Oh yes Amanda, suck daddy’s cock just like that.”

I stopped myself from speaking, not sure what I was supposed to do in this situation. I was shocked that my dad was thinking about me in the shower, but also at the same time, I was a little turned on by it.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

I knew that I shouldn’t have been but I was.

I thought about leaving the bathroom before he caught me in here, but I could not move my feet. I wanted to stay and listen to what was going to happen next. I wanted to know what my dad was thinking about me and even more so, I wanted to hear him cum.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned softly, “you mouth feels so good on Daddy’s cock baby girl. You like that don’t you?”

“I do,” I whispered, hoping that he did not head me. I bet I would love the feel of Daddy’s cock in my mouth, licking and sucking it. Having him cum in my mouth, it dripping down my chin. Just thinking about sucking daddy’s cock was making my pussy wet. I now wanted his cock in my mouth more then I wanted anything else in this world.

I stepped over to the shower and pulled back a side of it just a little bit. I almost jumped when I saw he was facing me but his eyes were closed tightly and he was looking up at the ceiling. Looking at him gave me an idea, I knew I shouldn’t do it, but I wanted it and it was now or never.

I closed the curtain and stepped back away from the shower. I then began to strip out of my clothes until I was completely naked. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was slender, nice clean shaven pussy and decent sized 32B breasts. I would consider myself attractive any day.

After I finished looking in the mirror I moved back over to the shower and peaked in again. He was still looking up at the ceiling, eyes closed tight. I pulled the curtain back a little more, enough so that I had room to step in and then closed it again. He was moaning loudly, so he could not hear me. I moved down to my knee’s, my head right at his cock.

I watched as he pulled at it in front of my face, teasing me. His cock was begging to be in my mouth and wanted it. I opened my mouth up and moved forward. Right as his hand reached off his cock to grab his balls for a second, I took it into my mouth. He jumped back a little bit but I moved with him, keeping his cock in my mouth. He pulled my head back and away and I looked up at him.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” he said in a shocked and confused voice. His hand holding tightly onto the back of my head. I knew he was now in control of my mouth as well.

“I was just giving you what you wanted daddy.” I said in a cute and playful voice. My hand reaching up and began to stroke his cock, nice and slow at first, “talk to me like you were just doing in your head daddy. Let me suck your cock and you talk dirty to me okay?”

Daddy looked down at me and after a minute, he smiled. He let go of my head and I quickly moved back to sucking his cock. I rolled my head around the tip of it, as my hand reached up and cupped his balls. My tongue worked from the head and I began to lick down the shaft. Soon I placed it back into my mouth and slid down it inch my inch. He held onto the back of my head, helping me out, pulling my hair when I pulled back and pushing my head in when I moved down on his cock.

“Oh yes Amanda,” he moaned loudly, “suck daddy’s cock, suck it until I cum baby girl.”

I began to move a little bit faster and his heavy breathing got heavier. He began to push harder on my head, fucking himself into my mouth, slamming his cock down my throat. It took everything I had to stop myself from gagging. I did not want to ruin this moment

“Oh fuck baby girl, daddy is getting ready to cum,” he moaned loudly, “when I tell you that I am cumming, I want you to pull back so that I can cum all over your sexy face baby.”

I nodded at him as I kept on sucking his cock harder and faster. He began to fuck my face quickly, his cock hitting the back of my neck and his balls slapping against my chin.

“Oh yes,” he moaned loudly, “I am cumming baby, pull back so daddy can cum all over the sweet sexy face.”

I pulled back away from him and he placed his hand around his cock and began to stroke it really hard. He then let out a few grunts and moans and hot cum shot out of his cock and hit me in the face, some landing in my open mouth. It rolled down my face and dripped off my chin landing on my tits.

I ran my fingers through it and placed what I could of it in my mouth, swallowing it down. I then licked when was still on the tip of his cock off and kissed the tip in return. He made a slight moan as I did this.

“Stand up,” he said, not demanding, more like letting me know that I could. So I stood up and looked at him. He looked my body over for a few minutes and then stepped to the side. He motioned for me to move under the water. “We don’t want you to be all sticky at Disneyland do we?”

(more Disney adventures on the way)

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments