Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Divorcee lady’s sex with Grandpa,Dad,Son

"I lowered myself further down as grandpa’s penis started disappearing into my vagina."

26
6 Comments 6
19.4k Views 19.4k
13.4k words 13.4k words
I am a 34-year-old divorcee living with my son with whom I started having sex early Summer 2009. My sex life with my Dad is older than my son – we started our incestuous relationship soon after Dad’s divorce – he was about 40 and I was 16 then.

He never re-married. I was divorced in 2008 and am scared still of getting into any commitment for another marriage. And I work for my Dad as his secretary and we have sex in the office, after other staff leave. On Friday evenings we have ‘proper sex’ in his house (half-an-hour drive away from mine). It used to be Saturday mornings, but since I started having sex with my son early Summer 2009, I am keeping Saturdays for my son. After work, I drive to dad’s and do the chores for him, then have sex with him and return home – Friday is the longest day for me.

Later in the Summer 2009 one fine Saturday morning I reached grandpa’s place, after my usual weekend sex with dad the evening before. Grandpa was waiting for me. I had promised to take him out for lunch. Grandma had passed away a couple of years ago. He lives almost an hour’s drive from my home and is on his own. He is in his mid 70s but can easily pass for a 60-year-old. Grandpa cooks the basic things. But when I visit him on the first and third Saturday afternoons, I cook for him and stack up his fridge. But this visit was on the fourth Saturday of the month, and on a ‘special mission’, only known to me until it was accomplished.

01)The background:

I had been in boarding school and away from home 10 to 16 years of age. I moved back in with my parents as they were going through the final stages of their divorce. Soon after mum left, I started having sex with dad. I was only 16 then. When I had intercourse with my dad for the first time I was unaware that I was two days pregnant with Tommy. Soon after that my boyfriend went to work abroad for almost five years and I lived with my dad who provided for me and my son and I continued to enjoy sex with him. Whenever my boyfriend came on holidays, I used to please them both under the same roof and mostly it used to be a quickie with dad in the living room when my boyfriend went into the shower. Dad could shoot into me in a matter of one minute in such heightened anticipation – on such occasions I didn’t mind even if I didn’t attain an orgasm in such haste. Dad is also very good in withholding ejaculation for as long as an hour depending upon the time, convenience and our mood – and on such occasions I usually end up having multiple orgasms.

My boyfriend and I married when Tommy (my son) was about four. I moved out from dad’s house and lived with my husband (my ex now) 10 minutes drive away from my dad’s. Later we moved further away where I still stay with my 17 year old son – and it is about half-an-hour drive away from dad’s house where dad still lives alone. I always have been my dad’s major sexual partner ever since the first time we made love. I never felt that I am cheating on my then husband – since the man I am sleeping with is my own family.

About 18 years on and about a year after my own divorce in 2008 I started having sex with my son too. I always knew that he is having sex with his girlfriend and I wanted to offer him what dad had offered me when I was my son’s age. Besides, Dad was slowing down a bit and struggled to keep pace with my needs.

My dad and my son are the ones I love the most and sex only makes it whole. I was only adding to the dimensions of the love – between my dad and me, my son and me and now between my grandpa and me.

I so badly wanted to have sex with grandpa ever since I started having sex with my son. But then I used to think that grandpa can’t perform any more up until the time when I accidentally saw grandpa having sex with his lady friend in a few months prior.

02) The trigger:

I have the key to grandpa's house and I usually enter after ringing the door bell. That odd day, the TV downstairs was on and we couldn't hear each other as I climbed upstairs. I sometimes find him in his study deeply engrossed in one of his hobbies - like fixing his old valve radio or putting together some broken things and the like. But I found grandpa in his bed moving over somebody beneath. I first though he was having a scuffle with an intruder. Just as I was about to scream, I heard her groan under grandpa – an obvious pleasured sexy groan. I froze and stared.

She was in her early 60s and looks her age. I have seen her a few times before (in ‘social’ circumstances). She has average size boobs and has nice smooth skin. She has short hair which she dyes black, trying to look younger. Grandpa was fucking her in missionary position. She had her skirt ride high exposing her thighs and her shirt was unbuttoned with her bra pushed to her neck. Grandpa had his polo shirt on and his boxer shorts and trouser were at his calf. Grandpa had one hand on her breasts and the other around her head as they were kissing and fucking. She had her legs locked around grandpa’s thighs.

My fascination overpowered my modesty and I stared on! In a few seconds she saw me standing there at the door and made a noise. They both froze and grandpa too turned his head and stared at me. "Sorry....sorry... I didn't mean to... OK.. I'll come back in a while" (or something like this I said). I rushed downstairs, ran out of the house and before you could say 'ding dong' I was out of the street in my car. I went back a good half-an-hour or 45 minutes later to find her gone.

03) My secret desire:

Well, we both were embarrassed about that incidence and didn't talk about it up until a few days prior to this visit when I asked grandpa whether it would be OK to spend some time with him on Saturday – the last Saturday of August 2009. My son Tommy was going to spend that Saturday night at his girlfriend’s and I thought this is a perfect situation when I could try it with my grandfather.

After seeing him ‘perform’ I obviously knew I can have sex with grandpa. It was not for lust or sex but the reasons were many. I wanted to add another notch to my bedpost – ‘conquering’ all possible generations. Well, I also wanted to help grandpa and show him that I love him not just with my heart alone. I wanted to give him what he needed and what I can. Yet another reason was to learn how an old man would make love in the first place – the feel of an old man’s dick, his pace, the way he would cum… May be he will teach me a trick or two, I thought.

04) Planning:

When I rung up my grandpa early in the week, I asked him whether I will be getting in the way of him and his lady friend. I was so happy to hear his answer. He said she is visiting her daughter in Australia and then her son in New Zealand and is gone for over a month and will be back only after almost an year!! I thought I am lucky and the time is apt. Was I happy to guess that grandpa is now 'starving', unless of course he has some other lady to keep him company.

Grandpa said that he is now standing in for her at the nearby charity shop every Wednesday, which is her day, besides doing his own share of charity work on Mondays.

"I hope I didn't scare her away!" I mused over the phone.

"No no no no no, dear!" and grandpa laughed. "We are OK…” he said and chuckled.

Well, she now must be missing her lover while holidaying abroad. Little will she guess that her lover is going to be ‘taken care of’ soon by his own granddaughter!

05) First opportunity:

Well, about the Saturday. I reached grandpa’s place late morning as planned.

As I entered the house after ringing the doorbell (I have a key to grandpa’s house), I found him coming from the kitchen. He came and hugged me the usual way, with the side of his body that is. I turned and hugged him with my breasts fully pressed against his lower chest which is not very usual ever since I grew up.

I asked him what he was up to and he said he was ordering something on the internet. Soon he went back to his perch on the bar stool in the kitchen and showed me what he was browsing. He was peering at a web page with toasters on it. With him sitting on that high stool, I could stand behind him and my chest would be in level with his shoulder blades. I saw an opportunity there.

“I’ll leave my overnight bag upstairs and come” I said and rushed upstairs picking up my overnight bag from the foyer. I deposited my bag in his guest bedroom. Then I removed my flesh coloured bra and thongs and came down.

I had just my pink skirt and white T-shirt on – nothing else.

I joined grandpa in the kitchen, and standing behind him, I started discussing the item he was planning to buy. I leaned on him pressing either of my breasts on his back as I stretched my neck over his shoulder looking at the screen. I made sure that at times I just ‘casually’ brushed just my erect nipples only, rather than pressing my whole breast. Though my breast is quite small (to be honest they are size 32A, though I like exaggerating), my nipples are real prominent like puppy nose. I could tell that grandpa is indeed taking notice of my advances, for I found him fidgeting a bit whenever my nipples tickled him or my breasts flattened on him. Well, grandpa didn’t do anything more than that then.

Eventually he ordered the item on the internet and we got ready to go out to eat, as planned. I went upstairs and put on my flesh coloured lacy bra and thong again. I could clearly see the effect grandpa had on me when I pulled my thong over my wet slippery pussy. The flesh coloured thong had only a very narrow strip in front. I do not shave my pussy. I have very thick pubic hair. I have shaven it only during the delivery of my son Tommy and a couple of times when we went on holidays – but that too only along the bikini line. Dad never liked me shave my pubic hair. My ex-husband couldn’t care less.

06) Lunch and the conversation:

I took my grandpa out for lunch in his favourite restaurant. There we talked about my ex visiting me the previous weekend in the pretext of wanting to see our son Tommy.

After the divorce that was the second time we saw each other and the first one was at a wedding. When my ex visited us the week before, he stayed overnight in my house and I strongly resisted my urge to offer myself to him, though it was obvious that he wanted to have sex with me. That night my son and his girlfriend slept in one, I in mine and my ex in the farthest bedroom. On Sunday morning my ex left without getting any opportunity to fuck me. I am so glad that I stood my ground.

In the restaurant we talked about grandpa’s lady friend who is now visiting her children. Grandpa and she met at a local charity shop.

“She used to come home and we used to spend some time together...” grandpa said, smiling at me meaningfully across the soup bowl. When I asked him whether someone else has stepped into his lady friend’s shoes grandpa answered, “Wen, not many would fancy this old man!” I then resisted the temptation to tell him “I do…”.

After lunch on the way back we shopped at the supermarket where grandpa suggested barbecue. I said it’s a good idea on a sunny afternoon like that and we bought things for it, including some wine.

07) Second attempt and Peeking at my peaks:

Back at grandpa’s place, we decided to watch a movie. I told grandpa to choose his movie and went upstairs and ‘changed’. I removed my underwear, both the thong and the bra and swapped the white T-shirt with a black one. I buttoned up just at the middle of the shirt – only a couple of buttons – the rest of the shirt was open showing my belly below and most of my chest above. I knew something would or could happen whilst we watched the movie.

Grandpa still likes those old war movies and we watched “The Bridge on the River Kwai” from a DVD. As we watched the movie I snuggled close to my grandpa an put my hand around him to get my right breast as close to him as possible. He gave me a peck on my head as we started watching the movie. After some time I pulled my hand from behind him and rested it on his thigh. And on occasions I pressed gently the back of my hand over the fly of his trouser, as if I was fidgeting. I probably felt an erection at some stage.

I made sure that my chest is in a position for grandpa to take a peek at my breasts whenever he fancied. I think he indeed looked at my tiny breasts many times that were mostly exposed as the shirt folded itself from the button at the top of my belly towards the collar which was almost at my shoulder. Later grandpa admitted that he was mainly staring at my breasts than watching the movie that he has seen many times before.

Grandpa in between wrapped his arm around me and gently hugged me with the side of his chest. Whenever he did that I leaned my head on his shoulder showing approval.

08) Barbecue for just the two of us in total privacy:

After the movie was over, we talked for a while and then decided to do the barbecue. Grandpa got his rusty barbecue grill out from the garden shed, cleaned it and set it up on the grass just outside the wooden decking behind the house. The decking and much of the lawn are not overlooked by any neighbour and gets good sunlight. It is total privacy there.

He said I can just relax and as he was lighting up the barbecue and asked me whether I cared to do some sunbathing. I had not thought of this eventuality and had not brought the sun screen lotion. I told him that I don’t have stuff for sun bathing – neither the lotion nor the bikini.

“Well, the sun is not too strong. There are clouds, you see. You are OK without sun lotion. I can get the rug out on to the deck if you want...” grandpa said. He implied that I can sun bathe with my underwear. He doesn’t have deck chairs any more.

Grandpa has seen me in my bikini on several occasions till my early teens. He has also watched me breast feed my son Tommy, but that was over 16 years ago. Grandpa would have been in his late 50s those days and may have fancied sucking the milk from my breasts himself which my baby son and my dad were doing any way at that time… Since then he has never seen me without my proper clothes, up until that afternoon when I exposed my breasts behind my unbuttoned shirt whilst watching the movie.

“OK, whatever…” I shrugged and said. I went in and swapped my skirt and black shirt with my light brown thong and the lacy bra. It was ironic that a few hours before I had come downstairs with skirt and T-shirt but without my underwear and now it is the other way around! I came out in my thong & bra holding the wine glasses and the wine bottle.

Grandpa had already put the rug on the deck for me, next to the kitchen wall. As soon as I stepped out, I saw grandpa staring at my navel. I also noticed grandpa ogling at my abundant pubic bush which was quite evident as the thong with its narrow front strip barely covered it. I again went in, got some cushions and a magazine from the living room. Then I filled the wine glasses. As we said ‘Cheers’ he said, “Make yourself comfy Wen” looking towards the rug.

09) Sunbathing:

After taking a few sips I put my wine glass on the deck and then went indoors again to get my sunglasses. I then sat on the rug leaning against the kitchen wall. I relaxed, with my sunglasses on, reading, sipping wine and making small conversations with grandpa. I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs. At...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by EnjoyingPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments