Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do As I Say, Not As I Do - Chapter One

"For when the birds and the bees just isn't enough...."

7
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I'd never imagined that explaining sex to my little girl would be such a...daunting and well, exhilarating experience to be quite honest. I had thought her new to the world of sex and as a parent assumed the role of introducing her, when in all actuality it was her who taught me a thing or two.

To give you a little background on myself, my name is Raymond Cresioni, I'm 40 years of age and a partner at a major law firm in Georgia. I have a wife named Karen, aged 39, with whom I have a fifteen year marriage. So far we have three kids; a son named Brian, aged 20, who enlisted in the Marines as soon as he had graduated high school despite all efforts to get him to go to college; a daughter by the name of Georgianna (named after her grandmother), aged 19, who's in school for design; and lastly our youngest daughter, Krystal, aged 17, who's still in high school.

Everything and everyone in my life was well in all aspects but one: the bedroom. Sex with Karen had become scarce ever since I'd joined the firm. Karen ran an online business out of the house so she could spend all day at home as opposed to myself only being able to catch dessert at home and a quick coffee for breakfast.

Figuring that she was suffering as much as I was I scheduled a two week vacation for the upcoming Monday. I booked cruise tickets, bought a Victoria's Secret gift card (knowing that in our younger days she used to love shopping there), and headed home.

To my dismay my plans for leaving the office early to get home were foiled yet again by a surplus of work, so I ended up arriving at home about 10:30 pm. Pulling slowly into the driveway, forsaking my usual garage spot due to not wanting the garage door to make much noise, I parked and walked up to the front door, unlocked and opened it slowly.

Tip-toeing inside I gently shut the door, turned the locks, slipped off my shoes and creeped slowly and carefully up my stairway as to not agitate the wooden floorboards to creek. Upon reaching the summit of the stairs I peeked down the hallway and saw that the light under Krystal's door was still open. She probably fell asleep with the light on, I thought to myself knowing she had school in the morning and needed her rest.

Finally reaching my bedroom door, before I touched the doorknob to slowly slip in I heard a vaguely familiar moan slipping out from under the door, accompanied by a light buzz. I was intrigued by the sound, so I put my ear to the door and listened intently... 

"Mmm yes...yes...I need to cum, I need to cum."

This sentence accompanied by a faint wet sloshing sound made me want to open the door slowly and go in to join her. I peeked in to see Karen sprawled out on the bed, eyes shut, one hand squeezing her breast and nipple, and the other plunging a medium length vibrator in and out of her pussy.

I was at a loss of words, for a 39 year old woman she still had the body of a goddess. Other than small signs of age here and there she definitely still had the body that she did when we first met. All natural 36 D breasts with large lightly tanned areolas, hips with the sexiest of curves that put most models to shame, a well kept flat stomach, long legs, all accompanied by the fullest and most inviting of lips. I had not seen Karen's body in quite some time.

Standing there frozen in place I finally decided to move by getting undressed and moving over to her. I put my lips on her neck, kissing into a playful bite. She jumped a little, opening her eyes, not expecting me. She quickly recovered, shooting me the most lustful of looks with her jade green eyes. I returned the look and brought my lips up to meet hers.

"It's..about...time...you got...home, baby...I've been...lonely," she managed to say in between kisses.

Saying nothing in return I let my motions express my longing. I kissed her from her lips, trailing down the the valley between her breasts then atop each breast themselves. Flicking my tongue past the tip of each nipple, I could feel her body shiver lightly under mine, giving me signals that I still knew her body well.

After treating each of them well I continued on my trail of kisses, moving down to her hips and thighs, teasing her until neither of us could hold any longer; her scent enticed me. I dragged my tongue carefully up and down her folds, sampling her juices. Wanting to hear her pleasure I sought out her clit and toyed with it with a playful roughness.

"God, Ray, I needed this so bad," she grunted while placing her hands on the back of my shaved head, forcing me into her dripping pussy to my delight.

I lapped up the sweet nectar that I'd been craving for so long and just when I assumed I had gotten it all, she came with such a force that I had to back down after riding her wave.

"Damn, baby, you weren't lying," I said smirking and licking what was left of her off of my face.

"Just shut up and get inside of me."

That was all I needed to hear. We spent that night in absolute bliss, I had cum twice which paled in comparison to her cumming about six or seven times. I woke in the morning to a note which had read: 

Hey, Ray, thank you for last night, baby. I could tell we both needed it.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

I had to do some running around and didn't want to wake you since I figured you may be a little tired. Give me a call when you read this, love you.

The note had a kiss on the bottom in her famous red lipstick. I sat up, a little stiff and grabbed my cell to call her.

"Hey, baby," I said in a groggy voice.

She chuckled. "Just waking up I guess, huh? I really tired you out didn't I?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't go getting a big head now," I responded playfully. "So what did you need?"

"Oh that's right, well when I had woken up I saw that you had two cruise tickets. I assumed they were for us and saw the Victoria Secret's card so I needed to tell you something."

"And what would that be?" I asked questioningly.

"I'm going to be out of town for a conference, honey. I really wish you would have said something."

My heart sank for a second, all that work put together for nothing, I couldn't blame her but I was pretty distraught. I sat on the line quietly.

"Listen, I know you're upset but I do have a solution, why not take Krystal? Think about it, she's never been on a cruise and if you give her the card to pick up some stuff, you two can hang out in my absence," she said in a resolving sort of voice. This wasn't my ideal plan but she was right, I could do that and besides, Krystal and I didn't spend much time together at all since I was always at work and she had school accompanied by after school activities.

"Sure, why not. Her and I will have a good time."

"Good, Ray, and like I said, I'm sorry but I appreciate the gesture more than you know, baby, I promise. Anyways gotta go, I'm driving now. Love you, bye," she said then hung up.

I groaned for a second, still a little annoyed at the fact that her and I weren't going to get to go but figured that it would be nice to get some time in with my baby girl. I forsaked putting on some clothes, figuring that Krystal was at school, and walked into the hallway to go downstairs.

I should have paid more attention. At that instant Krystal stepped out of the bathroom completely naked after her shower and walked right into me. We both froze for a second then darted to our respective rooms and shut the doors.

A few minutes later after I'd slipped on a pair of shorts a knock came on the door. I opened it and found Krystal standing there in a really long t-shirt with clearly nothing on under it. If it weren't for my darker complexion I would have been blushing.

"Hey, daddy, I'm sorry you caught me like that. I figured that mom was gone and you were at work," she said looking down.

"No no no, baby girl, don't be sorry I should have asked if you actually had school today or checked."

"It's a holiday dad, duh," she said laughing a little.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Well, hey, while I got you here check this out," I said and began to explain the cruise and Victoria's Secret card to her.

"No way! That's awesome, dad, thanks," she said while giving me a hug and confirming that she had nothing on underneath that t-shirt. "Hey uhm, dad, while I'm here, can I ask you something?"

"Uhhh sure, hun, anything," I said afraid of what she was going to ask.

"What were you and mom doing last night that made her scream so much? I mean I have an idea from hearing my friends and their boyfriends make those noises sometimes but I didn't know about you two."

I didn't know what to say in return, was my little girl THIS oblivious? Come to think of it I never really taught any of my kids about sex...was I a bad father? Well I wasn't going to let it happen again. I explained the "birds and the bees" and love to her and to my amazement she took it well.

"So all you have to do is love someone and you can have sex with them?" she asked innocently.

"Well, yeah, I guess that's how it works," I said second guessing how I worded the conversation.

"Then what about if I love you, daddy?"

I froze in place...I didn't know how to get around this one, I wasn't going to scold her because she didn't know any better.

"Well uhm, baby, that's different," I said stuttering

"So you can love mommy so much but not me?" she said with a little water in her eyes

"No no no no no," I said frantically and went to plant a kiss on her forehead but instead she raised her lips up and intersected the kiss with her lips. It continued much longer than it should have. This is wrong, this is wrong, this is my little girl, what the HELL am I doing? Those thought raced through my mind and before I could stop our tongues from dancing I was already lifting her shirt and taking in the view. She had the body of her mother and then some. I couldn't stop. One minute my lips were on hers then they were on her breasts. What was I doing? Krystal moaned softly into my ear.

"Mmmm, daddy, I can see why mommy was so happy."

And as all my kisses go they trailed down further and further until they were repeating the treatment I was giving her mother last night.

Where was this going?

To be continued...

This is my first story, please be nice.

Published 
Written by SpydaMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors